• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Doctor's Ladies Ch. 03

The Doctor's Ladies Ch. 03

Disclaimer: All rights to the characters, objects, etc. are owned by CE Webber, Sydney Newman and the BBC Network.

*****

The Doctor couldn't believe his eyes as he examined the TARDIS monitor. On the screen plain as day, was the face of his long lost daughter, Jenny. The last time he saw her, he was in his last incarnation. He thought she was dead, but the TARDIS keeps telling him that she was alive. Amy walked over to The Doctor, "What's wrong?"

The Doctor couldn't speak, he was in shock. He checked the monitor again, but the results were still the same. After she put all her stuff away, Martha came into the Consule Room. She saw the monitor and gasped, "Doctor, is that who I think it is?" He nodded, still unable to find words.

Amy looked at the two confused, "What are guys talking about? Who is that?"

"That's The Doctor's daughter, Jenny, she was made through his DNA on a planet at war. She was shot and killed, but apparently she's alive," Martha explained just as shocked as The Doctor.

"How can this be, she wasn't able to regenerate," The Doctor said out of disbelief. He checked her coordinates, seeing that she wasn't on Messaline anymore. The Doctor ran his fingers through his hair, "Impossible."

Amy snickered, "Gross Doctor, that's your daughter, you are insatiable."

The Doctor glared at her, "I liked her attitude, she reminded me of myself." The Doctor began to fly the TARDIS towards Jenny's location. "If she's alive that means that the energy most of reached her, I need to hurry." The Doctor quickly stirred the TARDIS through the time vortex towards his daughter.

Jenny was pinned down by Judoon soldiers. She hid behind a boulder and crouched to avoid plasma blasts. She checked her rifle, only three bullets in the clip. Jenny huffed in frustration, how was she going to get out of this one. "Come out Time Lord, if you do we will arrest you and protect you from the death penalty," ordered the commander.

"Piss off you bloody dick faces," yelled Jenny as she crouched lower.

The Judoon commander growled, "You have 10 seconds to step from behind the boulder and surrender yourself!" Jenny sighed and stepped out from her hiding place with her hands up. "Drop your weapon," he ordered. Jenny smirked when she heard a familiar groaning sound. In lightning fast speed, she shot and killed the commander. The soldiers shot at her but their bullets were deflected by a mysterious blue box that faded in around her.

Jenny let out a sigh of relief when she saw the interior of the TARDIS. She sat down on the couch and relaxed, "That was close." The Doctor walked over to her and crossed his arms. She looked up at him, "Can I help you?"

The Doctor grabbed her hand and yanked her up, pulling her into a hug. Jenny was stunned and awkwardly stood their. The Doctor pulled away and looked at her with tears in his eyes, "I missed you."

Jenny stepped back, "I don't know who you are, where's my father?"

The Doctor smiled, "What happens when a Time Lord dies?"

"They change their f..." Jenny stopped mid sentence as she realized that it was her father. Her eyes widened, "Daddy?" She smiled happily and hugged him tightly. The girls let out "awws" at the touching reunion.

The Doctor pulled away and gave Jenny a stern glare, "Why were the Judoon firing at you?"

Jenny chuckled nervously, "I kinda attacked a soldier who I thought was a bad guy."

The Doctor sighed and shook his head, "You're just like that Meta-Crisis clone of me, always jumping into mayhem." The Doctor began to check her for wounds, "Are you injured?" She shook her head and let him examine her.

Jenny missed her father's touch, she loved the way he held her when she was shot on Messaline. It made her body tingle just thinking about it. She adored men with power and he was the universal definition of power. Jenny could admit honestly that she was attracted to her father. Jenny's glazed eyes glowed a gold color as The Doctor continued. The girls saw this and got worried.

Rose came over and grabbed The Doctor's arm, "We have to talk, now!" She pulled The Doctor to the side where Amy and Martha was.

"You have to be careful, the energy has already affected her," Martha warned.

The Doctor looked back at his daughter who appeared normal, "Are you sure?"

"We can see it in her eyes, literally" Amy said.

"When the energy hits us, our eyes glow, I think, just be careful," Rose said.

The Doctor shrugged, "Why should I have to be careful?"

"Doctor, that's your daughter, What do you want to make mutant inbred babies," Amy nearly shouted.

"For your information, incest is encouraged for Time Lords, it doesn't make inferior offspring like humans but stronger young. That actually how we have the regeneration trait," The Doctor explained.

He turned and went to recollect with his daughter. Rose, Martha and Amy stood there in disbelief. Did The Doctor want to have sex with his daughter? The Doctor laughed at Jenny's story of her adventures. He looked at her with a serious tone, "Jenny, there's something I need you to do, it's not difficult, all Time Lords do it."

The Doctor took Jenny to the room where he kept his sexual energy. He grabbed an empty orb and gave it to her, "You've been affected by my sexual energy, it will make you attracted to me and want to have sex with me. I need you to transfer the energy into that orb."

Jenny looked at the orb, she was in total shock. Was she really in love with her father? Or was it just the sexual energy? There was only one way to find out. Jenny dropped the orb, breaking it and walked over to her confused father. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him in for a lustful kiss. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, roaming the inside. The Doctor groaned in surprise, he pulled away from his daughter. "What are you doing, I'm your father," The Doctor said in half shock and half disgust.

Jenny had a sultry smirk on her face, "I can't stand it anymore, I need you Daddy, I want to be with you. I'm not the same teenage girl like before." She was right, she was nothing like she was before. She filled out, her hips wider and her petite frame was replaced by a curvy one. Her small breasts had grown, she had to be at least a D cup. Everything about her changed, she wasn't the same little Jenny from Messaline, she was a sexy young woman.

The Doctor was speechless, he couldn't believe what she was saying. Jenny backed him into the wall and pressed her body against him, her breasts flattening against his chest. "C'mon Daddy, I know you want to, I can tell, you're just as horny as me right now," Jenny said as she rubbed her crotch on his thigh. The Doctor groaned, trying to hold back from ravishing her. "I've been a bad girl, I need to be punished," she whispered in his ear.

That set him off. He scooped her up and ran to his bedroom. He threw her on the bed and kissed her passionately. She giggled at his eagerness and deepened the kiss. The Doctor tore off her shirt and cupped her bare breasts. He pinched her nipples and twisted them. Jenny moaned and took off his jacket, bowtie and shirt. She ran her hand along his muscular stomach. The Doctor grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head. He stared at her with fiery eyes, "You need to be punished, if you move your hands you're going to regret it."

She shuddered at his dominating voice. He kissed his way down to the hem of her pants. He took them off and threw them across the room. The Doctor ripped off her black thong and smirked at her trimmed pussy. He parted her lips and ran his tongue along her slit. She squirmed and lifted her hips to his face.

The Doctor pinched her ass, making her yelp in pain. The Doctor's cold eyes glared at Jenny, "Don't move." He pushed his tongue into her moist snatch, licking her insides wildly. Jenny let out a loud moan as the wet muscle wiggling inside of her.

The Doctor sucked on her clit as he pushed his finger into her tight pussy. She was on the verge of having an orgasm, every second her father bringing her closer. The Doctor sensed this and stopped. Jenny whined, she was about to cum.

The Doctor grinned every and took off his pants, releasing his rock hard rod. "Get on your hands and knees," The Doctor ordered. She quickly did as she was told and stuck her ass out towards The Doctor.

The Doctor pushed into her wet folds when she flinched. She turned to her father, "Please be gentle, it's my first time." The Doctor nodded and gently thrusted into her, both moaning during entry.

He soon hit her hymen, stopping to allow her to prepare herself. Jenny took a deep breath and nodded to The Doctor. With a little push The Doctor ripped her hymen, pushing more of his dick into her. She gasped and tensed at the sharp pain, trying to adjust to his size.

Jenny looked back at him, "Ok, now fuck my brains out." The Doctor grinned and pounded her sopping pussy. She groaned in a mix of pain and pleasure, the sensation driving her mad. The Doctor grabbed her hips and began to thrust into her at full force. She threw her head back and cried out. The Doctor grabbed her hair and pulled, thrusting harder.

Jenny whimpered, his thick member hitting all the right spots. She gripped the sheets and gasped for air, "Daddy... I'm cumming!" The Doctor abruptly stopped, releasing his grip on her hair and hips. Jenny turned to her father in confusion, "Why'd you stop?"

He brought his hand up and stack her hard on the ass. Jenny whimpered, biting her lips to suppress a degrading moan. "You've been a bad girl, now I have to punish you," The Doctor said with an evil grin. He rubbed her clit with the head of his rod, "I won't let you have an orgasm until you've learned your lesson."

The Doctor shoved his snake back in her and pumped with all his might. Jenny dropped her face into a pillow and screamed. Almost like lightning, her orgasm began to build up. The Doctor pulled out and rubbed his shaft between her ass cheeks. Jenny groaned, "Daddy please..."

"Silence," The Doctor roared as he smacked her on her ass again. Jenny moaned and put her face into the pillow. Her pussy trembled, his dominance turned her on so much. The Doctor saw this and grew a cocky smirk. He rubbed her dripping cunt, "Does my little girl like to be spanked?"

Jenny nodded, knowing that her body would betray her if she tried to lie. The Doctor laughed maniacally and began to spank her. Each hit made her cry out in pure ecstasy. The Doctor slammed his member into her and plowed her pussy.

Jenny moaned as her father pounded her while spanking her now red ass. "Ah! Daddy... Please fuck me harder," she screamed as her muscles spasmed. The Doctor compiled and hit all the way to her womb.

Jenny's mouth opened to scream but no sound came out. The Doctor hit her G spot at full force, sending waves of pleasure through her body. Jenny could feel her orgasm build up, she knew it would be a large one. "Daddy, please let me cum! I'm sorry, I'll be a good girl," she screamed.

The Doctor didn't stop, he felt his orgasm coming too. He grabbed her ass cheeks and thrusted with all his might. Jenny threw her head back and let out a deafening scream, her orgasm hitting her like a freight train. Almost simultaneously, The Doctor let out a deep groan and shot his hot seed in her womb.

She trembled under him, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. After filling her womb completely, The Doctor collapsed next to his shaking daughter. Soon, Jenny started to relax though she was still twitching slightly.

She kissed The Doctor and hugged him, "Thanks Daddy, that was amazing." The Doctor smiled and stroked her head, letting her completely calm down.

Soon, the pair of Time Lords got dressed. Jenny turned to say something but The Doctor interrupted, "Let me guess, You want to travel with me. Well I did promised you before you died." She kissed him on the cheek and skipped out of his bedroom.

The Doctor walked into the console room to be greeted by three aggregated women. "Can't you just keep it in your pants for once," Rose asked with venom in her voice.

"What are you going to have sex with every woman in the cosmos," Martha asked with the same tone.

The Doctor rubbed the back of his head nervously, "Sorry, but it's not everyday your incredibly beautiful daughter wants to have sex with you. Plus she's a Time Lord, I couldn't resist."

Rose and Martha rolled their eyes and went to their rooms. Amy stepped close to The Doctor and whispered, "We need to find me a boyfriend."

The Doctor raised an eyebrow, "What about Rory?"

Amy looked at him confused, "Who?" The Doctor mentally smacked himself for bringing him up, forgetting that Rory was wiped from history. "Whatever, I need to find some release. Your little harem there is really getting to me," she said rubbing her thighs together.

The Doctor sighed, "I'll see what I can do." They went over to the console preparing to go to travel somewhere else. A light went off in The Doctor's head, "I have an idea, we can go to Planet One. I heard there was a secret message there, We can go see what it is."

The Doctor put in the coordinates and flew off to Planet One.

To be continued...

*****

Thanks for reading! For those Amy and River fans, the next chapter is for you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • The Doctor's Ladies Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds