• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Party Ch. 01

The Party Ch. 01

Jake knocked on the door of the Balmoral St property: the lawns were immaculate and the exterior of the house seemed as though it had been freshly spring -cleaned.

A middle aged buxom woman opened the door, frowning and then eyes widening as she realised with alarm who was standing there. "what do you want?" she asked her voice rising.

"Nothing to worry about Mrs B", Jake smiled-"We've been able to completely sort your debt to us; just letting you know we'll be having a party here starting about 6pm, so you can get yourself ready"

"ready?" Mrs Bachelor quavered.

"Yes, as I said, nothing to worry about. If you can just ensure you're nude and ready when the first of the guests arrive. Oh and it might pay to oil your cunt and arsehole well too, we're expecting quite a few guys to come and we don't want to disappoint them do we?" Jake smiled at Mrs B as the realisation of what was going to happen to her dawned on her.

"It'll be a two day affair and we're expecting at least a couple of hundred guys-" Jake smiled again. "Sorry perhaps I should come inside to discuss the event in more detail?"-Mrs B looked bewildered and nodded in confusion .Jake stepped inside and walked casually down the hallway to the kitchen where he poured himself a coffee from the pot on the stove.

"Yeah, should be a great party. We'll video the full two days of course. As the host we'll want you to greet each of the guys as they arrive; give them a warm loving kiss and let them check your cunt as they arrive and pour them a drink; that kind of thing."

"Once we have a few of the guys here -say 30-then it'll be nice if you do a little nude dance for them; waggle your udders and bottom and show your open cunt-that kind of thing-" Mrs B nodded in shock. "Really make them feel welcome and make them feel at home with you Mrs B."

"We've had a raffle for the first five inside you Mrs B. Oh, and if you don't mind could you bring a mattress into the living room here once I'm gone? Obviously for the enjoyment of everyone , we've agreed, sensibly I think, that there should be absolutely no rules about what the guys cant do to you- you wouldn't want to disappoint them would you Mrs B? It should be a great video; you're going to be famous! And to ensure full enjoyment for everyone, you'll need to clean the sperm out of your holes after each round of twenty guys have ejaculated in you-I think thats fair don't you think Mrs B?" Mrs B nodded again-eyes wide and mouth open.

"There'll be a spot prize for the most exciting thing done to your body; and of course a prize for the guy who impregnates you this time...

Because there's such a large cover charge for the party we thought it only fair that each of the guys gets a key to the house so they have a lifetime opportunity to enter you whenever they like in the future. So once the party's over it wont make any sense for you to wear clothes any more-I know you'll agree Mrs B-no point in disappointing any of your men is there Mrs B?"-Jake smiled again "Well, I think that's about it for now Mrs B-any questions"? Jake drained his coffee. "No?, well, don't worry, I'll see myself out and I'll see you in an hour's time then with the first of your guests! As I said, please oil yourself well; and do have your teats hard and cunt open so they know you're excited to see them, I'd hate you to disappoint them". -Jake smiled again broadly and gave Mrs B a tap on her capacious bottom "I'll come over and try your holes myself in a few days once they've tightened up a little. Dont worry-the guys will love it!"

An hour or so later, Jake pulled up again at 20 Balmoral St. He noted with satisfaction that Mrs B was standing nude in the front doorway welcoming the young men with wet kisses . One of the men playfully pulled on Mrs B's pussy hair and the boys laughed as Mrs B shrieked, while another smacked her big pink floppy udders, sending them twirling in opposite directions. The group sauntered inside as another pair of young men arrived. After Mrs B's obligatory wet kiss for each of them, the smaller of the two men rubbed her big pink belly and said something inaudible to the other man: they laughed.

Jake stepped out of the car and walked over to the house. He could see, as he walked closer to the doorway that Mrs B's teats were indeed hard and red, and there was a large excited red flush from neck to belly. There was an expression of bewilderment apprehension and excitement on her face. "You are indeed a good host, Mrs B", he smiled reassuringly. "I'm impressed! Jake slid his hand between her large thighs and grunted approvingly as he felt a copious stream of juices flowing from her vagina and noted the puddle between her legs. He peered passed her down the hall and saw the growing restless crowd of men milling in the living room sipping their beers.

"Hey, I think it's time for that dance Mrs B!-let's get this show on the road!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Party Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 692 milliseconds