• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Reverie Ch. 01

The Reverie Ch. 01

This is the first part of what I hope to be a much larger story. This will contain graphic material, which may in explicit descriptions of sex between men and women, transgender, homosexuals, and monsters, and violence, magic which will include the demonic and necromancy. I hope you enjoy, and please leave me any advice or comments.

Elise

*****

The Reverie

Tethys often slept and rarely used the ability to reverie, as was common with all elves. He preferred the randomness of his dreams to the recalling of his memories. He was not truly elven, as his father was human. His mother died during child birth, and his father was slain during an Orcish raid. He was allowed to stay in the elven city of Hahedell, but was never truly welcome. This was the main reason he rarely recalled his past life.

On this rare occasion Tethys remembered a journey he had taken only a few years ago. He was trying to recall an ancient tree with strange markings on, with the intent to return there to study it. Pulling his pack over his shoulder he recalled the warm summers day, and look up as the light filtered through the leaves of the trees. Walking north he climbed a ridge and skirted around a deep blue lake. This was common knowledge and many residents of Hahedell came here to swim on hot days. Today, however he was alone as he reached the far side of the lake.

Instead of walking through a field of wildflowers he chose to explore one of the lake's smaller tributaries. This lead into a deep narrow canyon and to the first of many waterfalls. He had climbed past this many times and past the next two water falls, but had never made it past the fourth. In fact he knew of no one who had. Today he as determined to make it.

Climbing the third waterfall proved more difficult that he remembered, but with a little extra effort he reached the top. Knowing the next water fall was just around the corner, but having no recollection of a small cave to the left. Pondering for a moment Tethys decided to enter the cave first and then make an attempt at the waterfall afterwards.

Crawling in and soon exiting to see one of the most beautiful glades he could have ever imagined. Birds chirped in the trees above and a thin stream lead to a lily pad covered pond. At the edge of the glade the stood a massive tree. The entire scene held a magical quality that even by elven standards was strong. Tethys crossed the glade to stand beneath the massive tree, reaching out to touch what appeared to be runes imbedded into the trunk. The runes did not seem as though they were carved into the tree, but like they had grown in the bark. They had grown with the tree, and were as natural as the rough sections of bark.

As Tethys touched the runes, he pictured himself sitting in a small white room with a darkened wood floor. He sat upon a bed with two pillows and a small rug was beneath his bare feet. At first he could not determine what was so odd about this scene, and he knew he was no longer recalling memories but living out new ones. This was a rare amongst the most magically attuned elves.

I smiled broadly with my hands in my lap and gazed at the nude man standing before me. I stood up and removed the yellow tunic to reveal my large breasts, as the man's cock began to swell. Rubbing my nipples I licked the air as though I was tasting them. Reaching down I slipped my short yellow skirt down my hips. Rubbing my body I smiled with excitement turning for the man. I spread my tight ass cheeks to flaunt my asshole. As I turned around, I looked down to see my penis was encased in a silver cage. This baffled me but I could not stop rubbing my hips, ass, and breasts.

The man walked to me and casually grabbed a pillow before dropping it on the floor. Unable to stop myself I knelt before him with his erect cock inches from my face. Without hesitation grasped the shaft of his cock and put it to lips, kissing it before taking it tenderly into my mouth. My hand slid down the shaft as I sucked on the head. His breathing became heavier, as my lips massaged the head of his cock. Taking a moment I looked up at him and licked the head while stroking the shaft. He moaned in pleasure at the sensation.

I could not understand why this was happening or how to stop. I returned the head of his rock hard cock to my warm mouth, and continued to suck. I sucked a little faster and continued to moan as his hands rested on his hips. Caressing my breast I took deeper into my mouth, and his moaning became louder. As his cock went deep into my, I felt it touch my tonsils.

He grabbed the back of my head and gently thrust. Gagging and chocking he grabbed the shaft of his cock and forced himself deeply into my mouth. I could feel my eyes begin to water as he firmly held my head. Then grasping both sides of my head he began to thrust harder and faster. He did this until I thought I was going to die, and then he gave me a break. The break consisted of him slapping his wet cock against my face, as I gasped for breath. Then holding the back of my head he thrust his hard member into my mouth once again.

His thrusts were slow and deliberate, but with each one my hose touched his stomach. Gagging with each thrust he moaned and breathed heavily. With one final deep thrust he pulled out rapidly and saliva gushed from my mouth. I gasped for breath and a tear streaked down my cheek. He gave me only a moment before forcing his cock into my throat again. This time his thrusts were hard and fast. I gagged with each thrust and choked.

Next I climbed on top of the bed, on my knees and elbows as he stood behind me. He pressed the head of his cock against my tender asshole before sliding the he tip in. I gasped and the pain and pleasure, squirming but this only encouraged him. He paused a moment, before going a little deeper, then deeper, and finally he entered me fully. Slowly he pulled back out and repeated the process, but this time a little faster. This continued for a few moments before he stood on top of the bed looming over me and began to thrust deep and hard. My ass ached and a stream of precum began to drizzle from my caged cock. His rhythm was swift and powerful, plunging his dick deep into my ass. I could not believe the wonderful sensations this brought me, but the pain was just as exquisite.

Then without warning he stepped off the bed, standing directly in front of my face. Grabbing my head, he forced my mouth all the way down his cock. He continued to moved my head rapidly up and down, as my lips slide over the entire length of his shaft. He returned to his station behind me and trust deep and hard, not allowing me the time to get used to him engorged cock. Grasping my hips and he thrust deep and hard into me as I moaned with ecstasy.

He alternated from ravaging my tender ass to using my mouth as a tool to moisten his cock. He spanked me between deep thrust in my ass and slapped his cock against my face when he gave me the occasional break from him pounding my face.

I wanted it more and more, and was truly enjoying the degradation. He lay on the bed and climbed on top, sliding his cock into my ass. Bouncing and moaning loudly as he spread my ass cheeks and thrusting hard and fast with my rhythm. My brain was shutting down, and all I could think about was his cock splitting me. After several agonizing wonderful minutes he shoved me off of him and grabbed my hair pulling my face to his cock. I didn't hesitate, and opened my mouth wide for him to thrust upwards.

My hungry mouth gabbled down his cock as he held my head and pumped into me. He alternated from allowing me to ride is cock and using my mouth. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe half the time and my cock ached in its cage. He would spread my ass before allowing me to slip his cock in, and I could fell cool air rush in.

I cannot remember the number of times his cock went from my mouth to my ass and then back to my mouth. I didn't even think about what I was doing. I just needed it harder and faster. I could not escape the lust that filled me and the wanted him to fill me just as much.

He commanded me to rest my back against the foot of the bed, and my head was placed on the floor. The weight of my body was held up by my shoulders, as my legs dangled over my head. I could see my cock enclosed, hanging above my face. I didn't stop to think, I couldn't think, nor did I want to. He stood above me and placed the head of his cock into my ass. With each thrust, more precum oozed out and onto my face. It drizzled onto my lips and lubricated them.

I could see the hunger in his eyes and knew what he was going to do next. Leaping down on top of my face, he thrust his cock into my mouth deep and hard. I could not move with my head pinned against the floor, and him on top of me. My eyes watered and tears ran down my face as I felt his balls touch my nose. I could smell sweat and sex on them, and of course I could taste my salty precum.

Once I could no longer breath he returned to standing over me and stuffing his cock deep into my ass. I felt something welling up inside me as he thrust deeply. Then I began to orgasm and thick streams of my ejaculate began to fall onto my face. I closed my eyes to prevent any from getting into them. Once my orgasm had end he used his cock to shovel my seed into my mouth and thrust deeply, forcing me to swallow it.

I told me to lay on my stomach at the edge of the bed and grasp my ankles. I obeyed without question, as he thrust his cock into my wanting mouth and deep into my throat. His thrusts were relentless and brutal, forcing me to gag and choke. This was painful and humiliating, but somehow I enjoyed it.

Sensing his approaching orgasm I knelt before him and tilted my head back. He stocked his cock rapidly and hot streams of milky semen splattered on my face and lips. It was as the last droplets spurted out that I realized I was under his spell and it was failing. I closed my mouth trying to spit out the bitter and salt fluid but it was too late. Looking down I saw the same runes that I had seen on the tree, appear on a lock. This lock then closed with a resounding click, which now trapped my penis inside the cage.

I looked on in horror as I realized, he had not only enslaved me but altered my gender. He smiled and looked down at me saying, "soon I will call upon you again. You must obey your master. I will give you great power, but you are now and forever my slave." With that I awoke in the glade, nude and with his seamen still on my face.

My equipment was gone and even though I knew the way back I was not sure that I wanted to return like this. I bathed in the pool, and attempted to remove the cage that clasped my cock in a tiny cell, but could not. Dread and fear consumed me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • The Reverie Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 556 milliseconds