• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Lily Makes a Movie

Lily Makes a Movie

All characters depicted herein are aged eighteen years or more.

*****

I found the address that Heather had given me to meet her, but she hadn't yet arrived according to the receptionist, Nicole. She showed me into the "green" room, it was actually mostly white, where I found Katy Levin waiting.

"I'm s'posed to meet Jaqui here, but she hasn't shown up," she told me a bit morosely.

"Yeah, Heather got me to meet her here too," I said. "What goes on here?"

"Don't know really, but there was another chick here who went in through that door a few minutes ago."

We went back out to the receptionist to ask about our friends and found they'd been there the previous day to "audition".

"Audition for what?" asked Katy.

"Adult entertainment," said Nicole, "we make erotic videos for a net subscription site."

We stood there open-mouthed.

"Your friends recorded a debut scene each."

"Sex? Porn?" Katy asked in shock.

Nicole nodded. "That's what we do here."

"We?" I enquired. "How many have you done?"

"Oh, quite a few now. It's not an entirely unpleasant way to make a living, I find. Your friends seemed happy enough at their experience, and their payment."

Just then a young woman emerged from the interior and Nicole handed her a long envelope.

"Your fee. Louisa," she smiled. "How did it go?"

"Great," she smiled dreamily. "Don't know why I was so hesitant at trying it. I hope you want me back."

Kate and I looked at each other inquiringly as a guy came out.

"Okay who's next?" he wanted to know.

"We've got Lily and Katy," said Nikki. "They're not too sure about the job though."

"Oh?" he frowned. "Aren't you answering our ad?"

"Never saw your ad," I told him. "We're supposed to be meeting friends."

"Oh, who?"

"Heather and Jaqui from yesterday," Nikki told him.

He smiled in reminiscence. "They weren't to sure about trying it either, but turned out to be very adventurous when they got into it. Are you girls potentially bad girls too?"

"No!" we chorused adamantly.

"Pity, you're just the normal, next-door types we're looking for. Blokes are turned on by nice, conventional chicks doing naughty, out of character stuff. You won't even consider it?"

I shook my head, but Kate hesitated.

"How much do you pay and what would I have to do?" she asked quietly.

"Just lie back and enjoy a nice looking guy have sex with you. We prefer you to participate as much as you can and to look as if you're having fun. For the audition we pay five hundred bucks, more for further performances if we like your initial work."

"What's that mean?" she asked.

"Well the audition is an aptitude test, to see whether or not you have the potential for the kind of performances we like to portray in our videos."

"You mean how we look fucking?"

"Exactly," he grinned.

She looked thoughtful, but still uncertain. I didn't know how she could even consider the matter.

"Seems a pity to have wasted all this time to get here and then to wait around for nothing. Think about it a bit. You could go away from here with money in your pocket, just for having fun for an hour or so. There's no rough stuff or weird requirements, just straight, vaginal sex."

"Does your guy wear a condom," she wanted to know.

"If you require it," he assured her.

She frowned thoughtfully, apparently struggling with the concept of the financial reward versus having to abandon her morals for cash.

"OK," she told him. "I'll give it a try, as long as Lily can keep her eye on things for me."

She turned to me. "Is that alright with you?"

I wasn't entirely sure that I wanted to watch her perform the sex act, but acceded to her request because I really didn't want to walk out of there alone. Heather already thought that I was a wimp, so this would confirm it after she'd, in her own mind, tried to make it easier for me to follow her lead. But did she actually do it, make a moll of herself or was it all some elaborate practical joke on Katy and I? Wouldn't she feel a total prat if I did it and didn't flee the scene as she'd expected? No, it wouldn't be that, I had to accept things at face value to believe that she had done a porn audition. I decided to stay to see what transpired

The first stage of the process of Katy's conversion from girl nextdoor to porn model was an interview with Clint, the guy who'd talked her into prostituting herself.

"And who have we here?" Clint asked patronizingly as the camera rolled in close-up on her face.

"Layla," she replied using the screen name she'd been assigned for the audition "and I'm nineteen years old."

"Do you like sex?"

"Mostly, with the right guy."

"With boys or girls?"

"Guys of course! I've never been with another chick."

"And why are you here today, Layla?"

"I think I was tricked into coming here by my girlfriend and then you talked me into doing a porno video." she told him blushing deeply. "I need the money and, as you said, it doesn't seem to be such a hard way earn a bit of cash."

"So your motive is mercenary?"

"Not entirely. I'm curious about actually doing it now, I've never performed in anything before, so I'll give it a try."

"And what do you understand that entails?"

"Me fucking with a guy I've yet to meet while you record it for exhibition on your website."

"And you're cool with that?"

"Yes," she agreed, nodding.

"OK, let's get ready then."

We followed him through to a dressing-room where we were introduced to Sandy, makeup artist and dresser who selected a costume of a tight turquoise tank top and tarty blue denim miniskirt for my classmate. Katy showered before having her face done, she looked like a slut with false eyelashes and bright red lipstick, but rather more attractive than her day-to-day, shabby, college student look.

"How do I look?" she asked when Sandy's work was done.

"Great," I told her, envying her courage in doing what I would never consider. She looked very sexually provocative in a rather sinful way.

She wiggled out to the set in her high heels, bountiful bosom wobbling unfettered beneath her top. She had an all over tan which made me feel pallid and nerdy by comparison.

"Even if you don't want to go all the way I could do some glamour shots, say fifty bucks for the session?" Clint asked me. "I'll double it if you fluff our guy before he goes on with Katy."

I had no idea as to what he was on about, but agreed to let Sandy work on my person to make me look as loose as Katynow appeared. I could have used a few extra dollars in my purse at that time and the idea of flashing a tit and maybe even a bit of pussy didn't seem too onerous by comparison with my friend's intention to perform the full sex act.

After showering I sat to allow Sandy do my hair in a french plait, make up my face and dress me in a tartan miniskirt, sans knickers and a white tank top without bra, although my modest bosom really didnt need one.

I watched as Clint used a still camera and a guy with a hand held video recorder to capture Kate slowly undress before posing naked then in sexually explicit open-legged, reclining positions to expose her crotch and to hold her vulva open. She masturbated with her finger and then with a large, buzzing vibrator until she came, her face flushed with self-consciousness and sensual exertion.

"Here you are Lily," chirped Sandy. "This is Roger. He's your fluff job."

I looked at her uncomprehendingly.

"Look, it's easy," she told me with a hint of impatience, taking his semi-tumescent shlong, and I mean SCHLONG, in onehand to firmly stroke it while jiggling his scrotum with the other.

"Give it a bit of a suck if you need to," she said airily as she left his genital fondling to me and returned to doing my hair in a plait.

I did as ordered and watched in awe as his organ lost its downward droop to assume a strong upward curve. Doing that felt warmly intimate and my initial feeling of hesitation evaporated as I came to feel pleased at my handiwork.

"Mmmmm," Roger intoned, "you're very tallented Lily, that's lovely."

The compliment was pleasing so I kissed him on the knob asClint called him on to the set for Katy to kneel before him and suck his jolly rogerer enthusiastically for several minutes before opening a sachet to position a condom on the knob, then roll it down the, thick veiny shaft. Having never given nor received oral sex I watched intently to try to fill that gap in my knowledge, deciding that it didn't seem too dificult a task. My only two coital experiencs until then involved me lying on my back in the normal missionary position and contributing little to the activity, so I hadn't seen it as particularly difficult matter as far as the feminine role was concerned.

I was surprised to see Roger lie back on the futon holding his hefty member vertically as Katy straddled him, reaching down to guide his knob to her descending pussy, then working its full length into herself by short downward thrusts of her hips under the influence of gravity.

"Oooooh," she sighed delightedly as it filled her love pouch completely.

'Gawd!' I thought as, although I'd never actually seen them in the dark, I'm sure the pricks I'd accommodated weren't nearly as big as that thing inside my classmate, although I was then curious as to just how it might feel in my pussy, would it hurt or would it feel as wonderful as Katy dreamy facial expression indicated. Jeez, what was I thinking? I'd never know because I'd never do anything like that for any amount of money.

As much as I tried not to let Katy's very obvious and growing enjoyment of fucking with Roger affect me, I'm sureher plan had been to suffer a fucking, grab the money and go, but the longer he slid that bloody great dick in and out of her drooling snatch, the happier she was. My right hand seemed to move down to the crotch of my pants of its own volition to press my clitoris through the damp fabric, then delve into my moist sex sheath.

Katy and Roger switched to doggy, spoon, cowgirl and to the missionary positions over the next twenty-odd minutes, she maintaining poses to enable the camera to capture a full view of her pussy being penetrated by the hefty cock sliding in and out of her blushing cunt. With her legs entwined with his, the movements of her hands on his body indicated the affection she very obviously felt for the guy above her. The finale entailed Roger rising to his knees, whipping off the rubber as Katy let him spoof thick semen all over her boobs. By then I had a finger right in my vulvar cleft to unabashedly diddle myself.

"And so?" asked Clint. "How was it?"

Katy's sunny smile said it all.

"So you might be persuaded to try a more serious production in future?"

"How do you mean, serious?" Katy asked.

"This was just an audition, to guage your suitability and whether or not you could perform sexually as required, but we do use them as teasers on our website. We make movies with a storyline to give the sex a context, however tenuous it might seem to some. Fucking for its own sake, as an enjoyable passtime, seems to me to be as good a reason to do it as any."

I was still sure that I couldn't do anything like that, but was prepared to let Clint photograph and video me in what I considered to be lewd, explicitly sexual poses as I was in a state of arousal after having watched Katy's performance and was dressed and made up to look like a moll.

Katy left to clean up in the bathroom and he looked at me, an eyebrow raised in query, I nodded and he indicated that I sit on the couch. Clint and Ben recorded with their respective cameras as I posed according to his instructions, shedding garments at various stages and, at his coaxing, reluctantly cupping my bare titties to him, shaking them lewdly.

"Great boobs," he told me. "Can I feel?"

Without waiting for my response he grasped them in both hands and roughly kneaded them, pinching my nipples and exciting me with the electric thrills his touch imparted.

The session continued as he persuaded me into spreading my thighs widely to display my trimmed pussy, salaciously hold my vulvar labia open, before being given a big red vibrator and a small lube dispenser. I moistened the red monster and my tight slit before lying back and cautiously inserting it as I'd seen Katy do it. To my surprise it went into me easily, thrilling me profoundly, so finding my inhibitions evaporating, I tried to make a bit more of a show of it all for the cameras despite my shyness. I sighed and panted and cooed with pleasure as I slid it in and out of my passion pouch.

"That's good, just relax and pretend we're not here," Clint told me. "Do yourself as you would if you were alone at home, just be yourself, that's what we want to see."

I did as I was bid and, by closing my eyes and concentrating on the new sensations in my lower body, found that I could perform without acting in expressing my enjoyment of what I was feeling. The vibrator felt so good in me and I felt the first tingling of climax within my nether parts, but at that point Clint took it from me and pulled me up into a sitting position on the edge of the sofa. He drew my hands to his hips, pointing a small video camera down at my face.

"What do you see?" he asked me.

"A disgustingly gianormous bulge in your trousers," I giggled, my cheeks reddening more deeply.

"And what would you think might have caused that to afflict me?"

"Me?" I squeaked uncertainly.

"And what do you think might be the polite thing to do to rectify the matter?"

"I could try sucking it until you came," I suggested.

"You seemed to be unwilling to consider it before."

"I seem to have suffered some kind of moral lapse due to being exposed to so much indiscriminate sinfulness while I've been here. I think I'd like to try it now," I told him quietly.

"Try what?" he asked.

"To have sex on camera>"

Suddenly the matter of my having sex on camera seemed quite academic in view of the highly aroused state I was then in, so there seemed little point in trying to postpone the inevitable. I unfastened the zipper of his flies and drew out an uncircumcised organ even larger than Roger's kingsize member, fully erect and doubtless ready to do my tiny cunt a degree of damage, but I just didn't care, I needed plain old fucking for the first time in my life. I knew I was being a slut, but I just didn't care, I needed sex.

Pulling back the foreskin I barely managed to get the almost peach-sized knob between my stretching lips, so I took it out and licked instead. He shed his clothing and handed his camera to Sandy to operate as he sat beside me and lifted me on to his lap, reverse cowgirl, where I guided his lubricated love wand to my similarly slippery snatch. To my huge surprise and relief it slid fully inside me with just a couple of moderate thrusts of his hips to my bottom. It felt just too gorgeous in filling my previously all but unwonted vagina with man meat, far more pleasurable than I'd have expected following my initial experiences of sex.

By straightening and bending my knees I slid up and down on his hefty, male member, ensuring that my thighs were spread wide to provide an unrestricted camera view of my pink, penetrated pussy sliding delightfully on his lovely, thick slippery cock. It was heavenly, Katy grinning and nodding encouragement as Clint expertly fucked me in the most pleasurable way. I wished it would go on forever and it did, for more than thirty minutes as he kept changing positions, both of us sweating profusely in the heat of the studio lamps.

Eventually I came, not a huge, explosive orgasm of the kind I've experienced since, but a slow simmering climax over a few minutes as he continued to pump is love piston within my drooling pussy. Suddenly he withdrew and held his gleaming organ over my face before spoofing what seemed to be a huge amount of pale semen over my face and breasts.

"So it was better than you thought it'd be," he grinned down at me, then helped me to my feet.

I nodded, blushing, and I enbraced him to kiss him on the lips. He was more than twice my age, he'd conned me into having sex, but I can't help feeling considerable affection for anyone with whom I've shared a sexual intimacy, either male or female.

"I knew you'd be good," he told me, squeezing my buttocks familiarly which I found agreeable. "Unspoiled talent with completely natural responses to the situation you found

yourselves in."

"Was there any collusion with our friends to set up the situation where you could inveigle us into having sex for money?"

"Not on my part. They said they had friends who might be interested, but no more. When I saw that you were right for our purposes I tried my best to persuade you to give it a try, for our mutual benefit. It's worked out that way, hasn't it? Both you and Katy have the normal, girl-next-door look that we like to film for our online clients, so any time you'd like to perform again, we'll be happy to see you," Clint told us.

We couldn't disagree, but I still felt that I'd been put upon to some degree, by Heather more than anyone.

After showering and dressing in our own clothes we got our envelopes from Nikki and headed out to celebrate.

"What are you going to say to Jaqui?" I asked Katy.

"Nothing. I'm just going to tell her that I waited a while and then left when she didn't show. I certainly didn't go inside the pornography studio."

We giggled about this, then returned to our place of abode at college around nightfall.

"Sorry I couldn't get there," Heather told me. "I got held up with old Smythe's practical work. I never thought I'd get out of there. You didn't wait too long, I hope."

"No, I waited in the bus stop shelter a couple of doors down for about an hour, I got there early, but went window shopping when you didn't show."

"You didn't see Katy Levin?"

"Yeah, she walked past me and looked in the window, waited a bit and then left just before I did."

"And that was all?" she asked, sounding very disappointed.

"Why," I wanted to know. "Was there supposed to be more?"

"No...no," she hesitated. "I was just asking, that's all."

I knew I wasn't going to be able to hide the truth from her for too long, but I'd have fun with her until I'd determined how far she'd gone in the porn industry. I knew that I'd try it again and, if Heather had participated as I'd been told, there was the chance of our doing it together in due course.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Lily Makes a Movie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds