• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Especially for Him

Especially for Him

Jennifer startled at the sound of her son's voice.

"Mom! Didn't you hear me?" He asked as he quickly crossed the room. "Wow! Where were you just now?"

Jennifer hopped to her feet as she felt her face redden. Turning away from her son, Blake, she moved toward the kitchen. Distracting him from asking any more questions was easy, she knew, as she asked, "Hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

As a typical teenage boy, of course, that little distraction worked just as she knew it would. Jennifer whipped up a snack for him, hoping he wouldn't ask her any more questions. Sure enough he began to talk about his plans for the weekend and soon they were chatting easily about the trip he was taking to a cabin.

Jennifer was genuinely excited for him. High School graduation had been the week before and a group of guys (at least that's what Blake kept insisting the group was made up of) were driving to a cabin for some fun. Yes, she was concerned but trusted her son enough to let him go. After a quick snack and a kiss on his mother's cheek, Blake went to his room to pack the rest of his gear.

Sitting at the counter, Jennifer's mind drifted back to the thoughts that had so distracted her. Blake was soon leaving, her daughter was already at music camp for the next couple of weeks and her husband was out of town for another four days. She had nothing but time to make things happen and again she blushed as she pondered her plans.

Five minutes later Jennifer was waving goodbye from the front stoop as her son and a few friends drove off. Shutting the front door firmly behind her, Jennifer climbed the stairs to the second floor. As she passed the open doors of her children's rooms, she felt slight pangs of guilt but resolved to put them aside. "I'm ready for this. I've been ready for a really long time. Nothing is going to stop me now!" She said with a resolve that she didn't quite feel.

Opening the door to her bedroom she quickly peeled her clothes off while crossing the thick carpet. Then, opening the door to her walk in closet, she sighed and smiled. Jennifer's closet was a dream come true for most women and more than a few men. All four walls were filled with well placed rods and drawers and various other organizers. It was professionally done and although Jennifer didn't know the exact figure, she knew her husband had spared no expense to please her.

The large room held hundreds of pairs of shoes and more clothes than any woman could possibly use. She never planned to collect so much but somehow she had. Of course in the middle of the room was the fixture that made the closet so appealing to her husband.

In the center of the walk-in was a stripper pole. It was also professionally installed soon after they moved in and absorbed an extra bedroom as her walk-in closet. Jennifer vividly remembered the day when the construction was finally finished and her husband led her, blindfolded, into her new space. Standing behind her, his hands had moved around her to take her hands and lead them to the pole. She knew what it was the instant she touched the metal and then smiled at the feel of his steel hard rod against her ass.

That night was memorable. In fact, it was the longest night of passion they had enjoyed in a number of years. Work, kids, moving and just life often got in the way of their erotic play but adding the "panty pole" as they called it, brought excitement back for them - at least for a while.

Unfortunately, it didn't last. Sure, they had sex, really good sex, quite often, but the busyness of life had a way of draining the passion and before long Jennifer was feeling invisible and lonely again.

Then one day Jennifer found a new friend. They met through a site for people over 40 and hit it off right away. Playful public banter moved to private chatting and eventually steamy email exchanges. Over a relatively short period of time, Jennifer found herself falling for a man she was determined to never meet. She knew it would be too dangerous and risky for them both.

They communicated for more than four years, talking regularly on the phone, enjoying phone sex whenever possible, sending pictures and just sharing their dreams and their lives. Neither could explain the attraction or affection they felt for each other but both of them knew it was real. Although they often fantasized about meeting in person, Jennifer knew it would never happen and he, Sean, silently agreed.

Sometimes Jennifer felt guilt about her interactions with Sean. She knew her husband would be angry if he knew and worried about the implications for her family if she was discovered, but she was careful and felt that if they never met then what was the harm?

Sometime in the second year of Sean and Jennifer's online affair, the subject of Skype came up. Skyping was something she did very often with her husband as he traveled so often for work. Sometimes they would just talk but often they would have erotic fun as well. One night Jennifer told Sean about their webcam play and he was immediately interested.

"Maybe we can do that sometime, Love." He tentatively suggested.

"I don't know. It's something I just do with my husband. I think I would feel bad about playing with you like that." She answered softly. "Let me think about it though." She continued, sensing his disappointment.

Sean was too mature and respectable a gentleman to push her into doing something she didn't want to do, so he didn't bring it up again. However, the thought of watching her on his laptop, seeing her body move and listening to her moan and cry out as she touched herself to orgasm, fueled his masturbation sessions quite nicely, thank you very much!

A few months passed until one day Jennifer came up with a plan.

She thought, "I can't skype with Sean without feeling guilty but maybe I can make a video for him. If we're not interacting live, maybe that's more acceptable for me."

Jennifer wasn't under any illusions. She knew it was still wrong. Anything she was having to hide from her husband was wrong in her mind. Still, she managed to justify it and began to make plans.

With the weekend ahead of her in the empty house, Jennifer started making arrangements early in the week. She shopped for sexy, sheer clothing, beautiful stockings and garters and worked in her closet until everything was just perfect. She checked the batteries on her 'toys' and was careful to make sure the camera was charged and ready. Cleaning the large master bathroom and bedroom was the last thing she did before gathering a fluffy robe and running the bath water.

Carefully setting up the camera at just the right angle, Jennifer perched herself on the edge of the large Jacuzzi tub, pulled the robe tightly around her and finally pressed the record button on the remote.

The light indicated that things were a go so after a 10 second pause for effect, Jennifer began.

"Sean, I wanted to make this video for you. I know you would love to webcam with me and I appreciate that you've been so patient with me about it, so as a special treat I thought I would give you the next best thing."

Slowly Jennifer reached for the belt holding her towel in place and released the knot. The heavy material stayed in place so she took her hands and began to open the robe. Her eyes never wavering from the lens of the camera, she peeled the sides apart, revealing her front slowly. For a moment Jennifer was struck with how different it was to make a movie instead of having webcam sex live. Obviously she couldn't hear his reaction or see his excitement like she did so often with her husband. Too late, that realization struck her and almost made her stop taping. Instead Jennifer willed herself to use her very active imagination. She visualized his response to this very special gift and that, along with her very horny nature, fueled her actions.

"Yes, I can do this! Sean is going to LOVE this!" She thought as the robe slipped off her shoulders and pooled on the floor as she stood.

Jennifer hefted her breasts in her hands and bobbled them up and down as she smiled slyly into the lens. She imagined his expression as he watched her beautiful breasts bounce just for him. Then she gave an exaggerated wink and slowly slipped off her panties to reveal her freshly waxed pussy. Taking her time to climb into the tub, Jennifer made sure he had a long view of her legs parting and of her ass as she straddled the edge. Her hands in front of her, her leg dangling over the edge and her boobs swaying as she moved, Jennifer knew that his cock would be rock hard at this point.

She said in a low, seductive voice, "Why don't you set him free? Slip him out and start stroking for me."

Swinging her leg over the side of the tub, Jennifer stood pretending to test the temperature of the water. Her ass was at a perfect level for him to oogle so she reached back with her hands and cupped the cute round cheeks, bouncing them lightly as she glanced back over her shoulder. It wasn't hard to imagine him beginning to stroke his cock harder as he enjoyed the show. Knowing that he would soon get so much pleasure from watching her egged her on so she began to sway her body, giving him small views of her boobs and her pussy as she moved.

Jennifer's own breathing began to quicken as she teased him through the camera. She knew her sex was getting wet and felt her nipples harden to firm points. Grasping them between her fingers, she suddenly turned to show Sean crying, "Mmmmmm baby........ Look at my hard nipples. Mmmmmmm what you do to me......."

When she felt she had danced for him long enough, she slipped down into the sudsy water and peeked over the side of the tub toward the camera.

"I'm going to get nice and clean for you now, Sean. Then when I'm ready I'll continue filming this movie for you. Only for you, baby. Keep stroking love, I'll be back soon."

Turning off the camera, Jennifer slyly smiled and thought to herself, "He's hooked now. Just wait until he watches what's to come."

Part 2 to come.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Especially for Him

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 37 milliseconds