• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Delinquent Teen Learns a Lesson

Delinquent Teen Learns a Lesson

"Thanks for doing this," Michael said, shaking his brother Rob's hand. They were in the living room of Rob's house. Michael's step-daughter Melissa stared sullenly out the window, not looking at her step-father or her step-uncle. Two large duffle bags were piled at her feet. Uncle Rob's house was her last stop, her last chance, before reform school.

"Melissa, I love you. Make an effort not to get into trouble. This is it for you." With those words, her dad kissed her cheek and left. Melissa still wouldn't look at him.

She was a pretty girl; 5'5" with peanut butter brown skin and black hair that fell to her waist in tiny braids. She was curvy with long legs often show cased in skinny jeans and large D cup breasts. She had turned 18 last week and next month would be entering her senior year of high school. She had celebrated her birthday the way she celebrated every Friday night, going out smoking and drinking with her friends and boyfriend. Unfortunately last week's party ended up with her in handcuffs and her mom was out of patience. Her step-father was a cop and had called in a favor, so she didn't have a record, yet. But now she would be spending her last school year with her strict, former army sergeant uncle. He had managed to send his two kids successfully through the army academy. Her parents were hoping he would straighten Melissa out.

"C'mon and bring your stuff upstairs." Rob growled. Melissa supposed he wasn't trying to be intimidating, but at 6'5" and a wall of mahogany muscle, he just was. Melissa grabbed her bags and followed him up the stairs and down the hall to the guestroom. The room was done in soft pastels. It had a queen sized canopy bed and a large window with plenty of light streaming through.

"You'll keep your room as neat as it is today, including making the bed every morning. You will help Marilyn with the cooking and cleaning, as she assigns. You'll be home every day by 4pm after your summer school classes. You will treat everyone in this house with respect. The rules are simple. I expect you to follow them. If you break them, you will be punished. Do you understand?"

Melissa's chest tightened with anger. So he expected her to become Aunt Melissa's slave? And 4pm! So she wasn't allowed to have friends. She folded her arms and looked her uncle straight in the eyes. "Fuck you," she spat.

Rob at 43 had done the 25 years in the army required for retirement and been discharged with honors. He'd been in desert hell holes training and depending on 18 year old recruits a lot tougher than the spoiled niece in front of him.

He didn't react to her insult. He just nodded and stepped out of the room towards the hall closet. He hadn't expected her to earn a punishment so soon, but it was just as well that she learned early. As he reached the hall closet he heard her door slam and a moment later the knob twisting. He smiled to himself because he had removed the locking mechanism earlier. He grabbed the item he had been searching out of the closet and headed back to her room.

Melissa hadn't had time to do much damage; only a lamp was knocked over. "You've already broken my rules," said Rob, "Come here and bend over."

"What! No you pervert." Melissa backed away, trapping herself against the bed. She then tried to dart around Rob who easily caught her and hauled her to the foot of the bed. There in one smooth he pulled out the handcuffs he had retrieved from the hall closet, and locked her to the bed railing.

Melissa frantically tugged at the cuffs, not noticing Rob had removed his belt. A stream of profanity and screams poured from her mouth. She did notice when he deftly unsnapped her jeans and pushed them to her ankles. She tried to kick out at him but couldn't without causing herself to fall. The cuffs on her wrists forced her to bed over, her ass high in the air. Her round cheeks were decorated with only the tiniest pink thong, which provided no protection from the first slap of Rob's leather belt.

Melissa lost her breath at the shock of the pain. At the next slap she tried to wiggle away, sliding her cuffs along the bed railing. But she met the poster at the corner and there was nowhere to go. Rob didn't even lose his rhythm. He steadily smacked one cheek, then the other, then both. Melissa's butt jiggled with every slap. As she tried to move out of the line of fire, her asshole would wink at him around her thong string. As she moved more, the lips of her pussy began escaping her panties. Was she completely waxed down there?

Melissa went to her knees, trying to escape the stinging leather. She was gasping and crying for him to stop. "Melissa," Rob spoke calmly, "You are getting twenty whacks. You have ten more to go. If you don't get up, if you make me pull you up, I'm going to start the count again."

Melissa looked at him a moment and realized he was serious. She staggered to her feet. This time she gripped the wooden bed rail with both hands and bit her bottom lip. Every smack brought her to her toes and made her give a little cry.

"...nineteen, twenty." Rob lowered his arm. He knelt near her tear streaked face. "I hope you've learned a lesson about how seriously I take my rules. Melissa nodded vigorously, thinking how she was calling her parents at her first chance.

Rob abruptly left the room. Melissa was relieved until she realized she was still locked to the bed. She was about to call out when he returned, carrying a tube.

"What's that?"

"Aloe vera gel for your skin," Rob replied. Standing directly behind her bent form, he squeezed a small amount into his palm and began to massage it on to her butt. Melissa flinched a little, but kept still. His belt still lay on the floor beside her feet.

Technically Rob could have just given her the gel to apply herself. But he was enjoying himself. He covered each ass cheek fully with a circular motion. This also gave him the opportunity to investigate something he had noticed during the spanking. Melissa's pussy lips by this time had fully escaped the tiny pink thong. But Rob had noticed a growing damp spot on the seat of the thong. Under the guise of lotion application, he put a hand on each cheek and pried them apart. He then swiped his thumbs inward, across her pussy. Yep, definitely damp.

Melissa froze when his hand grazed her pussy. She hadn't even realized the she was wet. But now she could feel her juices tricking down her thighs.

Rob chuckled, "I'm not sure a punishment is really a punishment if you like it." He pushed aside her scrap of underwear and plunged his thumb in her hole. It was tight and slick. The rest of his hand cupped her mons. Melissa moaned involuntarily. Rob chuckled again, "You're a whore just like your mother. At least she's learned to keep it under wraps."

Rob began pistoning his thumb in and out of Melissa's tight pussy. The front of his hand simultaneously rubbed her clit. Melissa began pushing back against his thumb. Rob unzipped his pants with his left hand. He was hard, seven inches long, and thick. He pulled own Melissa's panties and replaced his thumb with the tip of his dick.

Rob gripped Melissa's ass cheeks apart and pushed in slowly, watching as her pussy swallowed his cock. Melissa panted rapidly as she felt herself being stretched. This couldn't be happening. Someone had to have hear her cries. When was her aunt coming home?

Once he was all the way in, Rob grabbed Melissa's waist and began to fuck her firmly. He liked the way he ass bounced every time he thrust. Soon his dick was covered in her cream. He thrust so deeply Melissa could feel his balls tap against her pussy. Her breathing got shallower. She arched her back, wanting to come. Rob grinned, and shoved his dick in hard while at the same time shoving his thumb in her asshole. The stimulation was too much for Melissa and she came noisily, bucking against his dick.

Rob didn't stop thrusting. Melissa had gone a bit limp, so he leaned forward and grasped her waist with his arm. With his other hand he grabbed a firm breast and found a hard nipple. He pulled down the front of her top and bra, and twisted the nipple harshly. Melissa arched and squealed, limp no more. Her moans got louder as another orgasm built.

Rob straightened up and watched as Melissa actively pushed against his dick. Time to turn this back into a punishment he thought. He time her motions and as she thrust backward once more, he popped his dick out of her pussy and aimed it at her asshole. Melissa's own cum provided some lubrication, but it was a tight fit. Rob made it about half way in before she froze up and started shrieking.

Rob leaned forward again and shoved her face into the comforter. "Not so bad ass now, are you?" He asked. He began working his dick deeper and deeper into her channel, not at all deterred by her struggles. Once in he began to drill her with a purpose.

Melissa felt like her ass was on fire. No matter how she moved she couldn't get away. She had never had anything larger than a finger in her ass. The fullness hurt. Then she felt her step-uncle reach between her legs and start stroking her clit. She had been on the edge of an orgasm before he'd jarringly begun sawing in and out of her ass. Her body responded by relaxing and leaking more fluid. The orgasm hit her fast and hard; her whole body shuddered.

Her spasms pushed Rob over the edge. He came with a shout, burying himself in her ass. When he pulled out, her legs buckled and his cum ran down them. She wouldn't look at him.

Rob tucked himself away and unlocked the cuffs. "Clean up. Dinner is at 7," he said and strode out the door.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Delinquent Teen Learns a Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds