• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mamma Billie's Bitch Pt. 04

Mamma Billie's Bitch Pt. 04

12

While my cock piercing was healing I noticed that Mamma Billie had started spending a lot of time away from the house. She hadn't been using my mouth as much as those first few days after I'd shot Roy, and I wondered if she was just letting me heal or if she was getting bored with me.

The piercing was causing me all kinds of problems. I couldn't jerk off because my cock was too sensitive, and the lack of release was making me hornier and hornier with each passing day. Every time I fell asleep I would have a sex dream, but as soon as my cock started to get hard the pain would wake me up. I was experiencing a new kind of agony.

Mamma Billie thought my pain was funny, so when she was home she walked around topless to torment me. Usually she was gone though, and she always gave me a list of chores to do before she left. She would come home around 3 or 4 in the morning, and just go straight to bed. I took to sleeping on the couch.

After about thirteen days with no orgasm I couldn't take it anymore. I woke up from a particularly vivid sex dream and got in the shower while Mamma Billie slept. I got my cock soapy and started trying to figure out how to jack it without putting too much pressure on the sore part. I thought about Mamma Billie's titties, and the time she'd allowed me to suck them. I had to keep stopping every time my hand jarred the ring that went into my urethra and out the base of my cockhead.

I tried to ignore the pain, and I thought about the time Mamma Billie had made me suck her fingers after she'd had them up her ass. I thought about the three people who'd watched me do it, and about the fact that cousin Mark had taken photos. I came in thick gobs that landed all over the shower curtain and the edge of the tub.

When I got out of the shower Mamma Billie was up, sitting on the edge of the bed wearing only panties. Her massive round tits rested on her belly. "Sounds like you might be done healing." She said.

"It doesn't hurt as bad anymore." I said. "The swelling's gone down and it's not as red."

"Good," she said, "bring me my tool belt from the hall closet and the bag in there from Home Depot." She stood and went rummaging around for her robe. I was still drying myself with a towel as I retrieved the bag and tool belt. There were a bunch of stainless steel wall mounts and various types of screws in the bag. I put them down on the bed. "Kneel in front of my easy chair." She said.

"You want my mouth?" I asked.

"Just getcher ass down in position an' don't ask no questions."

I kneeled in the same position I'd been in the first time I'd eaten her out. She had a black marker in her hand. I called out in pain as she hooked her finger in my cock hoop and tugged it forward until it was almost touching the chair. She used the marker to make a black dot where the hoop would touch the chair if my dick could stretch that far.

"Okay, now come to the closet." She said. She opened one side of the slated, segmented closet and turned a light on in there. "Stand on the inside, up against the door." She said. Once again she pulled my cock piercing forward. She made a mark where the metal touched the wood. "Now the bathroom." She said.

I followed her in and she pointed at the space between the toilet and the wall. "Sit there with yer legs open." She said. I got down, next to the toilet and looked up at her. "Back up." She said. "I want yer face t'be right next to the toilet bowl so our guests'll know they got a choice." I moved back and she crouched down and pulled my hoop until it was touching the linoleum floor. She made another mark. "Go make some coffee and fix me a bagel." She said. "And do it bare-assed."

I went to the kitchen and got the coffee brewing as Mamma Billie went to work with her power drill and screwdriver. She came in a while later smiling. I poured her coffee. "I been neglecting you lately, huh?"

I shrugged.

She took a sip of coffee. "I'm sorry JJ, yer still my lil bitch, I just been distracted 'cause of an old girlfriend. I told you about her, the one that said she needed cock? We been reconnecting over the past week or so, and things've gotten pretty serious. She says she's in love with me, which was somethin' I always wanted her to say. I guess yer ol' grandma can be just as soft an' sentimental as the next gal. Thing is JJ, I don't know how she's gonna react to you being here, an' being my personal sex-slave an' all-round bitch, y'understand? Incest an' all that is still a big deal to some people."

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I need you to go stay with yer mom for a week'r so while I lay the groundwork. I'll come get you when it's time. If I do it right, we'll all be a lot happier 'round here."

"I haven't talked to my mom in a long time." I said. "I'm supposed to call her outta the blue and say I wanna come home? What'm I gonna tell her? I gotta give a reason."

"Tell 'er yer grandma's getting' all into an old flame an' she asked you t'make yerself scarce for awhile."

"Be honest Mamma, is it over? 'Cause you got me hooked on the freaky-shit and now I don't know what I'm gonna do without it."

"Don't be stupid." She said. "If you wanna prove yer devoted you could take my piss. I gotta go real bad."

"Okay Mamma!" I said, smiling.

"Go to yer place in the bathroom." She said. I went in and saw that she had screwed a fixture onto the floor, over the black dot she'd made. It had a steel hoop in it. I sat down and Mamma Billie came in after me with a small brass padlock and key. She crouched down and hooked my cock piercing to the floor with the lock.

"I have the key right here." She said holding it up. She opened up her robe and let it fall to the floor, and then stepped out of her panties. Her cunt lips looked swollen and she pushed her two middle fingers down the hairy cleft. "Hmm, I love seeing you locked to the floor next to the toilet. Open yer mouth bitch."

I did as Mamma Billie commanded and she got in close, straddling my legs and bringing her hot cunt lips into contact with my open mouth. "Don't spill any." She said. I shut my eyes and waited. I felt her pussy contract and then open up a little, and then a little trickle of bitter piss started and then stopped. Then came the stream.

I was swallowing as fast as I could and finally just opened up my throat and started chugging my grandmother's hot piss. I felt like a useful part of the household again, as Mamma Billie emptied her bladder into my stomach. Finally the stream slowed and stopped. There were a couple more squirts and it was over.

Mamma Billie stepped back and looked at me. "You didn't spill a drop." She said. "Yer a good lil bitch-boy, you deserve a treat."

She turned around and looked over her shoulder at me. She smiled and pulled her ass cheeks open, exposing her pink asshole. My cock throbbed and fought the lock and fixture holding it down. "Pucker up bitch, Mamma needs some French kisses."

She bent far forward and stepped back until her fragrance was all I could smell. I grabbed ahold of her thighs and buried my mouth in her ass-crack. I licked and licked and licked, and then began the gentle probing and tracing that I knew from experience that my grandmother loved. She began moving her hips in a small circle, grinding my tongue into her rectum with every rotation.

I responded by stiffening my tongue and pushing it as far in as it would go, until I was tongue-fucking her dilating asshole. Mamma had two fingers up her cunt and she gasped in pleasure as I did my loving work on her gaping anus.

Mom was annoyed at having to take me back into her trailer, but she seemed too distracted to put up much of a fight. She was getting dolled up to go out. "Is Roy back?" I asked.

"Nah, that fucker disappeared." My mom said. "He always talked about moving to Florida. He probably owed someone a buncha money. Didn't even say goodbye, th'fucker. Just like yer daddy."

"So who you goin' out with?"

"None'a yer business." She said. And just like that mom and me were into our old routine. Only difference was that now I didn't have a truck or a job. If I wanted to go anywhere I had to borrow my mom's Jeep.

When my piercing was fully healed I started to love it. Whenever I could I would play with the hoop, moving it around and tugging on it. Every time I jacked off I would think about eating my grandmother's asshole out, or cleaning up her cream pie.

After nine days with my mom, Mamma Billie finally texted me. -Your mom home?- She asked.

-No-

-Where's she at?-

-Aunt Wendy's- I said.

She called me. "You miss yer ol' grandma JJ?"

"Hell yeah." I said.

"Aww I miss you too sugar. Listen, I think I'm ready to bring you back, but I wanna do it in stages y'understand? Will yer mom be gone for awhile?"

"Yeah, probably at least a couple hours." I said.

"Okay, I'll come getcha." She said.

Her car pulled up 12 minutes later. She instructed me on the ride over. "I'll drop you at the house an' go pick up my sweetheart. I'm gonna take her over to the Crow an' get her half-drunk on bourbon. She always starts talkin' her lovey-dovey shit when she's been drinkin' bourbon. I'll text you when we're on our way home. Get in yer place in th'closet an' padlock yer cock to the door. Put the key through one of the slats. When I come in I'll pick it up and put it on the nightstand. It'll turn me on knowing that yer locked in place in there, an' you'll have a good view of the show."

"You gonna tell her about me tonight?" I asked.

"I don't know yet." She said. "We'll see how it goes."

I had to fight the urge to jack off once Mamma Billie left me alone in her place. I wanted to look at the fixtures that she'd installed for me, but I knew that just seeing them would get me too turned on. I sat on the couch with my phone right next to me and watched the Christian channel as a libido suppressant. At 12:55 the text came in from Mamma Billie. -On our way-

I took off all my clothes and shoved them into the back of the closet. I turned my phone all the way off so that it wouldn't even vibrate and give me away. The lock was in the fixture with the key still in it. I started to get hard while I was locking myself in place. I dropped the key through the slat and waited there in the dark. Minutes were creeping by and I thought maybe they weren't coming after all and I hadn't gotten the text warning me because my phone was turned off.

I was standing there, facing the slats in the segmented door. I had the slats at an angle so that I could see the bed and most of the floor, but not faces. I heard the kitchen door open.

Their voices were quiet, but I sensed right away that something was wrong. I expected to hear Mamma Billie and a voice I didn't know, but I recognized both voices. In that context it took me a minute to place the voice.

It was my mother.

I started to panic. My thought was that the plan must've gotten fucked up, and instead of bringing her girlfriend home with her she'd brought my mom. I was stuck there, naked, and my mom would kill me if she found me. I had to get out of there somehow, but before I could do anything, Mamma Billie entered the room and flipped on the light. My mother followed her in. They were in the middle of a conversation, my mom said, "I don't even care what anybody thinks at this point. I love you."

"It's natural to love yer mother." Mamma Billie said.

"Yeah, but it's not natural to be IN love with yer mother."

I felt like my knees were going to buckle. "It's probably a lot more common than you think." Mamma Billie said. She came over and picked up the key. I wanted to be anywhere else in the world at that moment. My heart was racing.

My mom stripped off her clothes as she went on speaking. "You an' me should move in together an' get married." My mom said. "Wouldn't that be nice? We could get a little place of our own... Have a little ceremony."

Mamma Billie laughed. "Gay marriage might be legal now sweetheart, but it's still illegal to marry yer mother."

"Fuckin' government." My mom said. She unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. "What we got is too fuckin' perfect to be legal."

Mamma Billie was naked, sitting on the bed, and my mom stepped out of her panties and sat on her lap. Mamma Billie started fondling my mom's tits. "Hmm. There's some kinda magic power in it when you touch me like that." My mom said. "It's better'n heroin. Promise me we'll never break up again."

Mamma Billie kissed my mom's wet mouth. "What about yer need for cock?" She asked.

"I don't care if I ever get it again, as long as I got you."

"Aww bullshit," Mamma Billie said, "eventually yer gonna get that itch."

"Fuckit Mamma, can't we just enjoy the moment? I'm a good girl Mamma, I really am!"

"I think you'd better prove it." Mamma Billie said.

She opened her legs and my mom slipped down between them, burying her face in my grandmother's cunt. Mamma Billie looked at me and grinned as my mom went to town between her legs. My mom's ass was pointed right at me, and I could see her pink pussy lips and her asshole. Even from where I was, across the room, I could smell my mom's and my grandma's horny cunts. My cock strained at the lock, and every time it throbbed the lock tugged on my pierced cockhead and brought me closer to orgasm.

"If you really loved me you'd get up in that ass." Mamma Billie said.

She pushed her mother's legs up so that she could get her tongue up Mamma's asshole, and Mamma Billie groaned loudly. I could see my mom's fingers pushing on her own clit as she worked her tongue up Mamma Billie's anus. I was on the edge of release, watching this show, and I was afraid my breathing was getting too loud and that my mom would notice.

Mamma Billie shouted and her legs started shaking and I knew she was squirting cum all over my mother's face. When Mamma's orgasm subsided, my mom sat back, fingering herself with one hand and rubbing Mamma's juices all over her tits with the other.

"Get up on the bed honeybear, Mamma wants to fuck you." Mamma Billie said.

As my mom got on the bed, Mamma Billie walked over to the closet where I was locked and opened the door next to me. I stepped as far back as I could, thinking she was about to tell my mom I was there, but she didn't.

She smiled at me and opened a drawer next to me and pulled out a strap-on. She shut the door and walked over to her dresser, putting the straps around herself as she went. My mom was on all fours, watching Mamma Billie over her shoulder, and smiling. Mamma Billie got her black butt-plug from the top drawer.

Mamma got onto the bed behind my mom. She reached around and stuck the butt-plug in my mom's mouth, and my mom made a slurping sound when Mamma removed it. Mamma Billie stuck the wet butt-plug up my mom's pussy, twisted it a couple of times and pulled it out. She spit onto my mom's asshole and worked her saliva around a minute before she eased the butt-plug all the way in.

Next Mamma Billie spat on her strap-on and rubbed the spit all over the rubber cockhead and down the shaft. My mom squealed when Mamma Billie stuck the head between her cunt lips. Mamma started gently working the dildo in and out of my mom, holding onto her hips and keeping the butt-plug in place with her thumb.

Mom was whimpering under the onslaught of Mamma Billie's rubber cock, and her cries got louder when Mamma Billie started moving the base of the butt-plug around while she fucked her daughter. Mamma worked her tempo up until it sounded like my mom was possessed. She was frothing at the mouth and crying at the same time.

"Tell me who you belong to." Mamma Billie said.

"You Mamma," my mom said between panting breaths. "I love you!"

"Who else do you love?"

"No one Mamma, I swear, I love no one but you!"

"You still my baby girl?" Mamma asked.

"Yeah, ooh, yeah Mamma, I'm still yer baby girl. I'm yer baby girl an' yer little fuck-toy." My mom whined. "That's all I ever want to be!"

"Good." Mamma said. "Now tell me yer purpose in life."

"I'm here to make you happy Mamma! That's all!" She started shaking and convulsing, falling face-first into the pillows as she came in wave after wave. My cock pulled rhythmically at the lock and fixture holding it in place. I wanted to touch it, but I knew what would happen if I did.

When mom's orgasm was over, Mamma Billie pulled the cock and butt-plug out of her. She was lying face-down on the bed like a ragdoll. Mamma walked over to the closet and opened the door next to me again. She threw her strap-on on the floor and looked at me. She smiled when she saw how scared I was. She jammed the butt-plug into my mouth.

I could taste and smell my mother's asshole on the silicon toy. Mamma Billie left the door open and walked over to her dresser and got the key to the lock that was holding me in place. As she came back I saw that she had something else too. When she was half inside the closet with me I saw that it was a roll of pink yarn.

Mamma unlocked my cock and looped the end of the yarn through the hoop. She tied a tight knot and then pushed me down into the corner of the closet, into a sitting position. She held her fingers up to her lips.

She unspooled the yarn, out the closet and to the edge of the bed, where my mom still hadn't moved. She snipped the end with cuticle scissors that she kept on her bedstead. I pulled the butt-plug out of my mouth and held it in my shaking hands, wondering what my grandmother was up to.

She crawled into bed and my mother made a low noise of satisfaction and rolled onto her side. "Yer the best mom in th'world." She said.

"Thanks baby, yer sweet," Mamma said.

"I was serious about what I said before, about us getting married."

Mamma laughed. "I know you were honey, but that's not gonna happen. The best we could do is live like we were married. If I sold this place and you sold yer trailer, we'd have enough t'buy a new place together."

My mom propped herself up. "Really Mamma? Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"It's a beautiful idea Mamma, but what about JJ? He's a grown man now, but he's still lives like a teenager. He moved in here, then he moved back with me... He's gotta live somewhere. You know he quit his job and sold his truck? I don't know if he's turning into a fag or what."

Mamma laughed. "He might be, I dunno." She said. "But the way I see it there's two obstacles to our happiness babe. JJ is one, and yer occasional cock-craving is th'other."

"Don't start that shit again Mamma."

"It's true sugar, I aint ignoring history here. Luckily, yer Mamma is a smart woman an' she came up with a solution to both problems."

"Really? What is it Mamma?"

"Now listen, I'm yer Mamma and I know best okay? I want you to agree that you'll go along with my arrangement, even if it seems fucked up at first."

"Mamma, you know I belong to you. If you say you got a solution, I'll go along with it, whatever it is. As long as we can be together." She kissed her mother passionately. "Now what is it Mamma? What's the answer?"

"It's at the end of that bit of yarn there on th'floor." Mamma Billie said. "Why don'tcha pull on it an' see what's at th'other end?"

My mom looked at the yarn and then at Mamma Billie. She laughed nervously and moved over so she could reach down to pick it up. She sat on the edge of the bed, holding the yarn that was attached to my cock-hoop. The yarn tugged at my dick and I put the butt-plug down and stood up. I wanted to run. I was so scared, but the yarn kept tugging me forward. I stepped out of the closet into the bedroom.

My mom gasped and dropped the yarn. "JJ! What the fuck?" She yelled. "Were you in there this whole time?" She turned to her mom. "Mamma, you psycho freak! You got my son hidin' naked in th'closet while we fuckin'?" She started to stand but Mamma Billie grabbed her arms and held her in place.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mamma Billie's Bitch Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds