• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Paper Ch. 02

The Paper Ch. 02

12

My mind was whirling as mom pulled me into her bedroom. I wasn't sure what to expect. She should be angry at the least, even fuming mad, but she seemed calm. The fact that her robe hung open only served to confuse me, hinting at the impossible. I could see her bra, the thin white fabric barely hiding the smooth flesh underneath.

I knew the bra; I had looked at it many times while doing laundry. It hooked in front with a complicated clasp I had played with several times, imagining I was unhooking it. Her panties were the same semi-transparent white material. They clung smoothly to her skin outlining the treasure hidden beneath. The angel tattoo was clearly visible, smiling at me.

"There's no way that she could mean ..." I thought, my mind racing as she walked me to her bed and motioned for me to sit down.

"So, I take it that I was the subject of this story." She said softly, standing right in front of me, the tattoo right at eye level.

I just nodded, afraid to speak.

"And the laundry thing? You checked out my bras, mine and your sister's?"

I just nodded again.

"And the shower scene? How many times?"

"What?" I said, finally gaining my voice and looking up at her.

"How many times have you watched us, how many times have you stood by the door peeking in while one of us takes a shower?"

There was an edge to her voice now. It wasn't angry, but it wasn't comforting either. I just shrugged. To be honest I had no idea how many times.

"Whenever I could, I guess. Mostly it was you." I replied, looking down at the floor.

That was true. In fact, the only time I had managed to peek in on Shelly was the other night. I stared at the floor, concentrating, trying to will my cock to remain soft. It wasn't listening and slowly it began stretching the fabric of my shorts.

"And you thought I knew? You thought that my knowing you were there turned me on. You thought that I was giving you some sort of perverted peep show?"

"It never, I mean I never saw you..." I said, looking up at her face.

"I know you didn't, just like you never unhooked my bra. But you thought it, and you thought about unhooking my bra. You thought that the touch of your fingers would somehow overwhelm me, turn me to putty in your hands?"

She reached down and grabbed my hands, lifting them and placing them along the edge of her bra just above the swell of her breasts. I felt a tremble, but I wasn't sure if it was her or me.

"Go ahead, unhook it David. Let's see if I can resist your touch." She said, releasing my hands.

I looked up at her, as my hands shaking as they slowly moved down over the swell of her breast. I couldn't believe that this was happening, that I was actually touching my mom's tits. She was biting her lip as she watched me. My hands trembled as they brushed across the points of her nipples. She shuddered, as my fingers reached the clasp of her bra. This time I was certain it was her shuddering. I fumbled with it, trying to unhook it but my fingers didn't seem to want to do what I told them.

"Take your time." She whispered; her voice different, softer.

I took a deep breath, biting my lip as I tried to concentrate on the clasp. It was like a bad dream, as my fingers seemed to refuse to do what my mind told them. It took what seemed like forever before the clasp moved. I almost cried out in triumph as the clasp finally released. I was expecting the bra to fly open revealing her glorious breasts but, it merely parted slightly, the fabric still clinging to her skin. Somehow it was far more erotic, her breasts free yet still protected.

My hands trembled as I slowly pushed the fabric back, smiling awkwardly as I looked up at her. It was like being in a dream, the most erotic, wonderful dream imaginable. Inch by inch I pushed back the fabric, my hands shaking as more of her flesh came in to view. I could see goosebumps appearing on her skin as the bra finally fell away.

"Well?" she said, all the sternness that had been in her voice was gone.

"I, uhm, well..." I whispered, my fingers trembling as I touched her soft skin.

"Am I yours now, David? To do with as you wish?" she said, her voice now barely more than a whisper.

"It's not, I mean, that isn't what I wanted. I wanted you to want this too."

"And if I did, if I told you that I've been dreaming of this, that I can't think of anything else. If I told you that just your touch makes me tremble with desire?"

Her hands came up, grasping the back of my head, pulling me to her chest. I resisted the urge to attack her breasts hungrily. Instead, I kissed gently, softly brushing my tongue across her flesh, as she trembled. I could hear her breathing, every breath seeming like a struggle.

My hands slid to her waist, resting gently on the edge of her panties. I wanted to pull them down, to unmask her womanhood. My own body was shaking as moment by moment she drove me mad.

I pressed against the fabric, nudging it down slightly, trying to gauge her reaction. She let out a little gasp and her hips thrust forward as her hands pulled me even tighter against her breasts. Encouraged, I slipped my fingers under the elastic and eased her panties lower. I could feel the muscles in her thighs tremble against my hands. She moaned softy and collapsed backwards, pulling me with her. Her hands released my head and moved to my shoulders, pushing me downward.

It was all the encouragement I needed, as I grasped her panties and shoved them down. I moved down her body, planting wet kisses as I went. I felt her feet shift as she kicked free of her panties and wrapped her legs around my back. I tried to move slowly, but she pushed hard against my shoulders, urging me to hurry.

Her pussy was completely shaven, and smelled of the body lotion she loved so much. The aroma was intoxicating, drawing me in. My tongue darted out, parting her pussy lips, making her jump. I wanted to take my time, to explore every inch of her, but she grasped the back of my head, pushing me tight against her as her hips began to gyrate, grinding her pussy against my mouth.

I could feel her legs tense every time I managed to brush my tongue across her clit. She was dripping wet, her juices coating my face as she humped my mouth. I reached under her, my hands holding her ass in the air as she ground desperately against me. She held my head so tight against her pussy that I was having trouble catching my breath, but I didn't care. All that mattered was her, her need, her pleasure. She cried out softly, her words encouragement to my ears, urging me on. Each stroke of my tongue gave me courage, and her hips thrusting against me, urged me to move faster.

She began bucking wildly, her hips rocking up, grinding her pussy against my mouth as I tried to explore ever crevice of her insides. She moaned incoherently, her sounds meaning nothing but boldly declaring the pleasure she was experiencing. Suddenly she stiffened, her legs squeezing me as her feet dug into my back. She writhed and bucked in irregular spasms, her whole body convulsing as she came. The sudden gush of fluids caught me by surprise, splashing against my chin and running down her thighs onto the bed.

I had heard about this, even saw it on the internet, but until that moment I had never really believed it. I pulled my head back in surprise as she shuddered, fluids spraying out in short bursts, further soaking me. Slowly she collapsed back onto the bed. I slid my hands from beneath her ass as I stared at her pussy, her fluids still dripping from the opening. I looked up at her, her fluids dripping from my face. She smiled at me and started to giggle.

"I guess I should have warned you." She said, holding out her arms to me.

I slid up her body, leaving a trail of her fluids across her stomach and chest. As our lips met, our tongues diving into each other's mouth, I reached down, frantically peeling my shorts down, allowing my cock to spring free. It immediately slid between her legs, lodging against her soaked pussy.

Mom reacted immediately, writhing and twisting as she pushed me to the side and rolled over facing me. Her fingers traced a path across my chest as I grasped at her, trying to pull her to me. She placed her hand against my chest and leaned in, kissing my cheek.

"Not yet, David." She whispered, her lips brushing against my ear. "I want this to last. I want to take our time."

I watched her as she slowly kissed her way down my body, every touch of her lips making me shudder. As her mouth crossed my stomach, her chin brushing against my rigid cock she grabbed my shorts, pulling them off and tossing them to the floor. Her face was directly in front of my cock, and she didn't hesitate, her lips parting as she slowly engulfed my member. I could feel it hit against the back of her mouth, and I nearly came as she forced her head forward, momentarily taking my cock into her throat before sliding back up to lick the head.

Her lips gripped at my cock as she slowly moved her head up and down, nearly my entire length sliding in and out of her mouth. She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling as she realized what I already knew. My cock was pulsing, ready to explode at any moment. She increased her pace, occasionally allowing the head of my cock to slip into her throat. I was trembling, my toes curling as I struggled to hold out, wanting this to last.

I tried staring at the ceiling, counting backwards, anything to distract me, but it was no help. My muscles tightened, and it was too late. The first blast of my cum shot straight into her mouth and she swallowed it without hesitation.

Mom released my cock from her mouth just as the second blast exploded, letting it spray across her face. The third blast landed on her tits before she wrapped her lips back around it, draining the last of my cum. My whole body was tingling as I stared at her, watching my cum drip off her cheeks and tits.

"Now we're even." She said, her fingers rubbing the cum off her cheeks and sliding into her mouth.

She slid up slowly, her body rubbing against mine, smearing my cum across my stomach and chest. Slipping her hands around my neck, she pulled my mouth to hers, her tongue parting my lips. I could taste myself on her tongue. To my surprise, it didn't disgust me, in fact, it excited me. Her tits slid across my chest, the skin slippery with my cum as she explored my mouth with her tongue. I could already feel my cock beginning to harden as she slid over it, the touch of her skin offering a long awaited for promise.

She broke off the kiss as her fingers encircled my cock, guiding it to her dripping opening. She looked up at me, smiling as she brushed the head of my cock across her pussy several times before finally allowing it to slip inside. I wanted to take it slow, to watch her expression as I gave her inch after inch, but my hips rammed upward as soon as she released me, driving my cock fully into her in one quick thrust.

"Oh god, this is it!' I thought as I felt her pussy struggling to grip my slick cock.

Her eyes were closed and she was biting her lip as her hips slowly began to gyrate. I had watched enough porn to know I should be slamming into her for all I was worth, but all I wanted to do was stay there, buried fully inside her as she writhed and twisted on my cock. Her hands pressed into my chest as she leaned forward, her tits swaying back and forth inches from my mouth. Pressing down with my heels, I lifted myself up and hunched my back, forcing my cock even deeper as my pelvis ground against her clit.

Her writhing and twisting became fevered as she started slamming into me, each thrust accompanied by little gasps of pleasure. I watched her tits as they swayed wildly, her need taking complete control as she lifted herself up until my cock was almost out before thrusting back down, crying out in pleasure as our bodies met with an audible slap. Her fingers dug into my chest, grabbing at me as she thrust hard against me, her body beginning to shake. Her head swayed from side to side as she gasped, struggling to take me in as deep as possible.

I could feel her pussy clutching at my cock, the muscles trembling. I knew she was close, and I pressed myself upward, wanting to be as deep as possible when she came. Suddenly she went stiff, her mouth opening as if to cry out as her fluids gushed around my cock. She looked down at me, her hips twitching, her pussy clamping around my cock, trying to hold me fast as her fluids pulsed around me, and down the crack of my ass. Slowly she began to relax, her fingers no longer digging into my chest.

I moved slowly, flexing my hips, sliding my cock in and out an inch at a time, as she slowly lowered herself to my chest, her nipples burning holes in my skin. I reached down, grabbing her ass and rolled sideways, my cock still buried deep in her soaking wet pussy. She let out a soft gasp as I rolled on top of her, my cock sliding even deeper into her.

I grabbed her legs one at a time lifting it to my shoulders. I pressed into her, my cock seeming to drive even deeper. Her eyes opened wide as stroke by stroke I increased my pace. My balls slapped against her ass noisily as I slammed into her with all my strength. I could feel my cock beginning to pulse and swell with each stroke.

The impact of my thrusts drove her into the bed, her tits bouncing wildly with each stroke. My entire being was consumed by the thought of fucking her as I slammed into her with every ounce of strength I had. I could feel her pussy pulsing and trembling, as her fluids began gushing freely. I didn't even pause, my cock ramming into her as deep as I could.

"Oh God, Mom!" I shouted out, pressing hard against her as my cock began pulsing and spraying what little I had left.

The sensations overwhelmed me, as her cunt massaged my spraying cock, pulling the last bits of cum from me. I collapsed on top of her, gasping for breath as her fingers caressed my back. We stayed like that for some time, my cock slowly shrinking and sliding from her pussy.

Finally, I rolled onto my side, my hand draped across her stomach. My fingers began tracing small circles across her tattoo.

Suddenly she started laughing, real, gut wrenching laughter. I leaned up, watching her tits jiggle as she laughed. I couldn't resist the temptation to reach out and caress them, my fingers rubbing across her nipples. She rolled toward me, her laughter finally subsiding. Leaning in, she smiled and kissed my cheek.

"We better get dressed." She said, her fingers tracing a path down my chest, stopping just short of my cock.

I was sitting in the living room pretending to watch television when Shelly walked in. She smiled at me as she tossed her books on the coffee table and flopped down on the couch. I couldn't help but watch her, my mind comparing her to mom. I knew I shouldn't, but I did.

"What?" she said, noticing my gaze.

"Uhm, nothing. I was just, well I was just admiring you." I replied, not wanting to lie but not wanting to be completely honest.

"You're a kook." She laughed slapping my arm playfully.

I grabbed her ribs, tickling her. She let out a scream and in seconds we were rolling around on the floor, laughing. I ended up on my back with her sitting astride my stomach. Her skirt had ridden up and I could see her pussy outlined against the thin fabric of her panties. I stared at the sight, my cock responding immediately. She smiled, noticing my stare, then leaned down and kissed my cheek before rolling off me and jumping back on the couch.

Just then mom walked in, still dressed in her robe. When she saw Shelly, she quickly tied it shut but not before Shelly noticed. As mom walked into the kitchen, Shelly looked at me questioningly. I didn't know how to respond, but I wasn't going to lie to her. I just nodded nervously. She smiled, and gave me a thumb's up sign, which made me sigh in relief.

"I'm going to sit in the hot tub for a while.

It's been a hard day." Mom called out, "Anyone want to join me?"

Shelly struggled not to giggle, holding her hand over her mouth. When neither of us answered, she called out again.

"I've got to get to the library." Shelly said, "My last final is tomorrow and I need some study time."

"Me too!" I added, before Shelly could stop me.

The truth was, I didn't have any more finals, but I wanted to talk to Shelly. Okay, so maybe talking wasn't exactly all that I had in mind, but it was at least a part of it. She seemed fine with what had happened, but I still wanted to talk to her.

"Okay, just don't be too late." Mom said, peeking back into the living room.

She had untied her robe and it hung open. I was relieved to see that she had put on her bikini. It hid less than her bra and panties, but somehow made her look more dressed. Still, it was enough to draw my attention.

"And could you pick something up for dinner. I just don't have the energy to cook." She added as she spun around and walked outside.

We were barely out of the driveway when Shelly turned to me.

"Okay, spill it. I want all the details." She said, her hand reaching out to brush my cheek before she turned back and started down the road.

The words tumbled out as I started relating what had happened. Shelly interrupted me, her hand reaching out to rest on my thigh.

"Slow down. You're rushing through this like you rush through everything. I want to hear every detail."

I took several deep breaths and calmed down, as I carefully thought through what had happened. Almost five minutes went by before I finally spoke, the afternoon clearly laid out in my mind.

I chose my words carefully, pretending this was another story I was writing rather than something that had actually happened. The difference was subtle, but it was enough.

As I got to the part about mom cumming, her fluids practically spraying my face Shelly interrupted me.

"You're kidding, right?' She said, momentarily glancing over at me. "Mom, I mean she..."

I just nodded, smiling.

"That's crazy. I mean, I never thought... It's, well anyway, what did you do?

"There wasn't much I could do. I mean, by then, things were too far gone to do anything else. I just went with it, it was, well ..."

"Sorry. I mean, I just wasn't expecting that mom was like that. Go ahead, finish."

By the time I finished, we were pulling into the library parking lot. Shelly shut off the car and looked over at me, smiling.

"You really have a final tomorrow?" she said, her hand sliding across my thigh to caress my now rock hard cock.

"No." I admitted, taking a deep breath as her fingers danced along the length of my shaft.

"Good, cause I've always wanted to do something." She said, grabbing the keys and climbing out.

She grabbed my hand and practically dragged me into the library. She tossed her books down on a table loud enough for the worker to give us a dirty look before pulling me up the stairs and down a narrow corridor between racks of books. We ended up in a dead end alcove practically hidden behind the aisles of books. She turned to me, her hands grabbing at my shirt, pulling me to her.

"You just have to promise to keep quiet." She whispered in my ear as her fingers worked at my shorts.

In moments she had my cock out. She lifted her skirt and bent down, sliding her panties off and handing them to me. She stepped in close to me, her hands grabbing mine and placing them on her ass. I got the hint immediately, and lifted her up, my cock managing to slide easily between her thighs. It still took a bit of wiggling for her to manage to get things lined up, but when she finally did, I almost cried out as she slid down my cock, her pussy seeming to convulse, the muscles contracting around my shaft. She wrapped her legs around me, grinding herself down onto my cock.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Paper Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds