• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Nasty Wife Pt. 07-08

The Nasty Wife Pt. 07-08

123

Pt. 07

The first thing I did after gaining bodily control was press my palms into my eyes and swear, laying on my back still and unable to believe the insidious circumstance I found myself in. The two women, the blonder of the two being bottomless with ejaculate dribbling down her leg, loomed overhead, the brunette thoroughly enjoying my misfortune. Periodically, I would remove my hands, though only so I could stare at my sister's crotch and the horrible implication that was the viscid, white seepage in which it dripped.

"Miranda, I can't believe you'd do this to me..."

"What's the matter, Hun?" she mocked. "You know that I'm infertile, and I was thinking today that maybe we should just get a surrogate, so... here we are."

"But it's Kate, it's my sister!"

"What, you don't like the idea of a sissy surrogate? Come on, love, you don't think the idea of her and your DNA running around would be cute?"

"I love you," I informed her, struggling to get my gelatinous knees to hoist me up from the carpeted floorboards, "but I think you've gone too far this time. I don't know if I can forgive you for this..."

"You will in time," Miranda ignored the girl who looked to her with panic. "When you finally come around," she touched Katy's stomach, "you'll be glad I did this, I promise. I did it for the both of us, for all three of us, and things will be so much better this way."

I pulled off my tie but went to the coat rack to fetch my jacket.

"Where are you going?" my wife tried to stand in my way. "Hey, we're having a family moment here, you can't just leave."

"I'm going to the pharmacy to get some 'morning after' pills or whatever the hell they're called," I said. "There's no way I am letting this happen without trying to do something about it first."

"Don't be like that—"

"No, Miranda, this is the worst conceivable thing. Fine, my sister and I have some weird incestuous relationship, and I feel pretty disgusted with myself about it, but this is the reason incest is a taboo in the first place. What, do you expect I'll just calmly watch my sister get fat and pregnant knowing that it's my fault? No, it's not even my fault, it's your fault, and I am unfathomably pissed at you for doing something like this to me."

"Are you done yet?" she'd her arms crossed, my sibling standing behind her with her head hung low.

"You know..." I began, too furious not to say it, even if I didn't entirely mean what was about to come out of my mouth. "These last few days have really been making me seriously think about our relationship."

"What's that supposed to mean?" her hands were on her hips now, grimacing, her eyes cold beneath those thick frames.

"The person who'd do this sort of thing to me isn't the person I married."

With neither pause nor delay, she held out her palm expectantly, "Give me your ring, then."

"Miranda—"

Katy had tried to intervene, her expression worried, but she was stopped. I looked down at that gold band and contemplated pulling it off, though I couldn't. The fantasy of throwing it in her evil fucking face was satisfying, but I realized that it was a bluff, that my love for her would survive even if this surreal nightmare was a reality I'd have to live with and accept.

"Then," she went for her diamond, but I grabbed her wrist the moment her fingers touched it. "What, Hun? This was what you were implying, wasn't it?"

"Babe, stop, I take it back..." I announced after a sigh.

"If you want your ring back," she smiled and reached into the bra beneath her blouse, pulling out a triangular, alien object and handing it to me, "then take it."

It was rubbery, wet, and grotesque. I'd no idea what it was, but it looked almost like an oddly shaped suction cup with the back cut out. "What the hell is this?" I asked as I investigated the bizarre thing.

Miranda nodded to Kate, who held a blonde bang away from her face as she looked down and, with her opposite hand, began to reach up inside her vagina and dig for something. I watched in absolute confusion until she finally got a grip on whatever it was, and then, like a lubricious, slimy snakeskin, she pulled out a flimsy tube from the inside of her womb. It was so long and kept coming and coming, until it eventually, with a weak plop, fell from her parted thighs, and she held it up for me to see. In its deepest regions was the murky deposit I thought I'd left for her cervix.

"I had to cut the ring off," I was informed by my smiling, estranged spouse, "so it wouldn't be so obvious."

"So she—"

"I was wearing a lady condom," my sister laughed. "You fell for it pretty hard, too. You should've seen the look on your face, it was priceless."

"I'm really sorry," I apologized to Miranda, regretting terribly everything I'd said to her.

"Don't be," she guffawed, unaffected. "It segued nicely into our reveal."

"I am the biggest fool to ever live..."

"Maybe in the top ten, but I wouldn't say the biggest," my wife jested before kissing me, a gesture I returned. "Mm, babe, you being so angry has gotten me all hot."

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Katy held up the contraceptive, eyeing it with disgust.

"You aren't going to eat it?" she was teased.

"Wait, wait, wait," I interrupted their shenanigans. "She was home with me before you got here... You planned this?"

"Yup," the coed confirmed, "in the car on the way to the campus, we devised this little scheme together."

"And it worked out better than I imagined it would," Miranda added, locking her arms around my neck. "You were absolutely furious... and, of course, frightened. We had you shaking in your boots."

"Yeah, and—ah, gross, why's the carpet wet?" Kate recoiled after taking a step.

We looked at the visible circles of dampness before seeing the culprit. The end of the condom was dribbling from the tiniest hole... As we talked, it had leaked out onto the floor without our noticing.

"Oh fuck," the brunette was the first to break the agonizing silence. "The fucking thing," she took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes, her voice more aggravated than scared, "has a fucking goddamn hole in it..."

"Does this mean I'm actually pregnant?" the blonde was shaking, as was I, though not as much as she.

"Well, uh... Come over to the couch," my wife ushered the girl to the aforementioned location and sat her down. "Now, spread your legs, I'll cup my hand beneath your vagina like this, and squeeze as hard as you can. Keep doing it. Shit, I think I can see something crowning," I wasn't watching anymore by this point, and then things got dreadfully quiet.

A wordless woman put her hand on my shoulder, and I turned to see that she'd a palm full of seminal fluids.

"This is another trick, right?" I naively hoped.

Miranda was pale, and Kate was on her side crying, hugging a pillow.

"I'll take her to the doctor in a week or so," my spouse's voice was grave. "The morning after pill you were talking about before, that's not even worth looking into. I think I still have some pregnancy tests left over from when we were trying, so when we know for sure, I'll take her to... take care of it."

"Oh my god," groaned the sobbing thing on the sofa, "I was telling you to cum inside me and to get me pregnant and everything... but then it happened for real."

"What do we do now?" I panicked. "And what about the birth control she took?"

"That was just for show. Since she hasn't been taking it regularly, and since she took it right after it happened, she'll get pregnant either way. But, uh, for now we just see what happens and take it as it comes."

"Shit," I nervously laughed, shaking my head. "You realize this is literally only the first day of her living here with us, right? One day, that's all it took for something like this to happen."

"Don't worry, Hun," my beloved hugged me. "We'll get through this. I'll take care of it, I promise."

"But what if I don't want it 'taken care of'?" I felt Miranda involuntarily latch her fingernails into my shoulder and back upon hearing my sister ask such a thing. "I mean, it's my body, and maybe I'm not comfortable with getting a... you know."

"Kate," the brunette turned to the potentially pregnant college girl, "this isn't a joke now. You can't keep this thing if—"

"But what if I did keep it, huh? I want to hear what that scenario will be like before I even consider getting it aborted."

"They'd eventually do a DNA test to find out who the father is. Assuming there are no complications in the pregnancy, and assuming it is born without any abnormalities, they'd take it away after realizing it's your brother's. You wouldn't be able to keep it. That's the best case scenario, too. If it's born horribly disfigured or retarded, then, even if you are allowed to raise it, it would be... well, yeah..."

Kate insisted, not grasping the situation, "What about if we had it here, then?"

"Are you seriously—"

"None of us know how to deliver a baby," my wife interrupted, "and, even if we did, I doubt you're going to convince either of us into letting you keep that thing. Yeah, it's your body, it'll be your fetus, but it's his—as in your brother, my husband's—sperm. I'll hoover it out myself with a vacuum cleaner if I have to, but you're not—"

"I'll run away, then," the emotional blonde threatened.

"And go where, to your mother's, who will eventually ask questions when your stomach starts to bloat? No, we're the only people not judging you here—"

"Except you're judging me in my decision to keep it..." tears streamed down her cheeks, her face ugly from crying, as she clutched herself.

"Kate, think about what you're saying for a second. For fuck's sake, think about the situation we're going to be in because of this..." I pleaded.

"I am thinking about it, and this is what I feel is right."

"If any of us were concerned with what was 'right'," Miranda announced, "then I doubt you'd be having sex with your brother in the first place, yeah?"

"I'm keeping it," Katy declared, wiping her red face and puffy eyes, "and, if you don't like that, then I'm leaving and I won't be coming back."

"The door's right fucking there, then, isn't it?" my bitter spouse pointed to it.

After a pause and a snivel, the blonde slipped into her denim skirt and went for her shoes. I grabbed her arm as I realized she actually planned on leaving, saying, "Kate, wait..."

"What do you want?"

"Don't go," I begged. "...You can keep it, just stay."

"Excuse me?" my beloved gasped, unable to believe what I'd just said, and neither could I.

My sister suddenly hugged me, holding me tight, and vowed, "I'll take good care of it, I promise."

"I know," I repeated a few times reluctantly, finally wrapping my arms around her in return.

"Fine, I'll let you have your little fucked up incest-baby," Miranda's voice was vicious, "but only on one condition. I get to tell your mother."

"Do it," was Katy's response after a moment of silence, where I was too dumbstruck to say anything. "I don't even care anymore. This is what I care about now, and if you think that's going to change my mind, you'll be real surprised when you find out that it won't."

"No...!" I dashed to the brunette, who already had the house phone in her hand. "You can't, Miranda, that'd only make things ten times worse. Are you crazy?"

Because Mom's number was the first on speed dial, in two prompt movements I could hear it ringing. "She already made her choice," she said, before there was a click, someone now on the other end of the line. "Gaby...? Yeah, hey, it's Miranda."

"Don't," I commanded. "If you do this to me, I'll leave you."

"You don't have the balls," and she was right. "Kate's pregnant," she announced into the transmitter, "and I'm staring at the son of a bitch who did it right now."

I could hear my mother's voice on the other end freaking out. "What have you done?" I staggered backward, my world crashing down around me.

"Who is it?" she repeated the question asked to her from the receiver. "I don't know how to put this gently, Gabrielle, but it's your son."

Although I'd lunged to snatch the device from her hand, she dodged out of the way and those fateful words fell from her lips. I stopped, defeated, and I could hear silence emanating from both sides. Then, there was a garbled response that I couldn't hear and the call ended.

"She said she's on her way now," I was told.

"You really did it..." my sister exclaimed, as aghast as I. "Miranda, what have you done?"

"You told me I could," was her reply as the phone was returned to its place. "You shouldn't have—"

"I thought you were bluffing!"

"Babe, our lives are over now," I said. "You realize that, right?"

"Maybe," she was surprisingly nonchalant, situating her glasses, "but it's already done, so there's no use fussing about it."

"Oh god," I contemplated killing myself, though I knew Mom would do it for me when she arrived. "What are we going to do?"

"Perhaps it'd be best if we just came clean," Katy suggested. "You know, that way the punishment isn't as severe..."

"I think there will be hell to pay regardless of whether or not you confess," the woman who'd done this to us was right.

Miranda and I fought about it until the dreaded car pulled into our driveway. I didn't bother leaving my chair as I heard our doom's arrival. The wife verified it was her after glancing out the window, and Kate was in the fetal position on the couch. An eternity I wished it'd take for her to reach the door, but it was opened all too soon. I couldn't look up at her as my mother entered, and, just by looking at our sorry states, she knew at once that it was true.

"For the love of god, kids, what have you done?" Mom scolded us under her breath. "Ugh," she sighed, rubbing her forehead. "Just tell me what happened, and I'll try to postpone being upset until I start to understand."

My guilty sibling and I looked at each other, but neither of us knew where or how to begin.

"You two have been having sex, then?" we were asked an answer that was self-evident in hopes that it'd initiate an explanation.

"Yes," I responded, staring at the floor.

"...With each other?" and my response was the same. "So... who started it, you or her?"

"It was me," the blonde confessed, sitting up and as shamed as I. "I came onto him, I guess, even though he didn't want it... at first."

"Dear lord, Katy," the woman sat beside her daughter, her hand over her mouth in shock. "I can't believe you'd do something like that..."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

"And, uh," she saw the contraceptive on the floor, "you tried using protection, at least, it looks like. How'd you get... you know, then?"

"It must've torn," I coughed awkwardly before finishing my sentence, "inside her."

"So this just happened?"

"Yes, ma'am..." we both answered.

"This explains why you two were acting so weird the other day," the middle-aged brunette shook her head. "Katy, let's get you cleaned up. It'll give us a chance to talk about this more in private."

They left for the bathroom, leaving Miranda and myself alone. The suspense was killing me, but she eventually came to my side and touched my hand. I took hers into mine, despite the fact I thought I hated her at that moment, and my anger started to diminish as my wife's presence proved itself to be nonetheless consoling.

"What do you think is going to happen after they get back?" I was asked.

"I don't know, but I'm scared to death at the thought of finding out."

"Hey, Hun, it'll be alright. You know I'll always be here for you," she informed me, touching my face with tenderness and compassion.

"You're responsible for this," I told her, though I wasn't capable of being angry anymore. "Just tell me why you'd do something like this."

"Because, when your mom finally reaches the point where she realizes we have to do something about it, she'll pressure her into getting an abortion. I did this because it's our way out. Otherwise, we'd probably be driving around town looking for your runaway sister."

And I understood her intentions, despite the fact I still disagreed with her actions.

Katy entered and returned to the sofa, Mom at the hallway's threshold, looking at the remaining two deviants.

"I want to talk to you," my mother declared. "No, not the both of you," she clarified when my spouse had started trailing me, "just him."

We went to the nearest empty room, the door securely shut after our entry. There I would be interrogated, and I knew Miranda would be next. It was like being a kid again, where each of us would be questioned, and then a conclusion would be drawn based on our individual confessions.

"Tell me what happened from the beginning and I promise not to get mad."

"Do you want the whole truth or just the partial truth?"

"I'm assuming what your sister just told me wasn't the partial truth," she frowned.

"Well... Kate heard Miranda and I having an intimate moment, I guess, and then confronted me about it the next day. We talked and things got kind of weird, until she was suddenly on top of me, and we were kissing. That was Sunday afternoon, so you came home and almost caught us. Miranda had already figured it out, and she's the one who decided we should go out. We didn't go to the movies, as I'm guessing Katy already told you. We went to a hotel and we... well, we had sex. Then, when we came back home, Kate was upset because we were leaving, so she almost told you, but Miranda offered to let her live here with us. After that, we fooled around a bit more, until tonight where the condom broke and she had my... I don't have to say it, do I?"

"No," the woman had been intently listening. "But you're not leaving anything out, are you...?" she looked at me with baleful anticipation.

"I don't think so," I lied.

"Your sister told me about the panties," Mom confronted me.

"What panties...?" my heart felt as though it would stop any second.

"Mine," she clarified, "and then she told me about the photo album as well."

Unable to look at her, I had nothing to say.

"But," she went on, "Kate told me that those two incidents, or whatever you'd like to call them, happened because of Miranda. Is this true?"

"Yes, ma'am," I confirmed my sibling's story.

"But you having... sex with your sister," neither of us wanted to hear it aloud, "that's not Miranda's fault, is it?"

"No, ma'am..."

"But it's not your fault either, it seems. Katy made it very clear that she pressured you into it and not the other way around."

"Mom, if she really does get pregnant, she wants to keep it."

"She told me."

"We can't let her, right?" I was hoping she would, like my wife had said before, be on our side.

"I've already made up my mind, but I want to talk to Miranda first. Go get her," she instructed, "and then wait with Katy until we're done."

Hesitant, I left. When I entered the living room, both females were immediately staring in my direction. After informing my spouse that she was next in line, she joined my mother as I went to sit beside my sibling on the couch. A few awkward minutes passed before we even looked at one another. Then, at last, the silence was broken.

"I told her everything," she confessed, "about us, about Miranda, about her, everything."

"I know, she told me."

"And what did you tell her?"

"Pretty much the same thing, I guess, more or less."

"This means we're not going to be together anymore, doesn't it?"

"I don't think she's going to trust us ever again, especially with each other. So, no, I think things will be pretty much over between us after this."

"While we still have time, will you kiss me?" my sister pleaded. "I want to have you while you're still somewhat mine."

Knowing how much it'd mean to her, I agreed to her request. I leaned over and she'd already her arms about me. When our lips met, she was grasping firmly the back of my head, her other hand alternating between resting at my neck and face. Those full lips would not depart, and instead baited me into kiss after kiss, until I was almost on top of her. In the intervals of our passionate entwine, she told me she loved me, and I, lost in the moment, captivated by sensuality and sensation, said it back.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Nasty Wife Pt. 07-08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds