• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 11

Kasey's Confession Ch. 11

12

On Saturday morning, Mr. Smith had me start my day by writing a letter to Nancy.

"Dear Nancy," I wrote. "I am sorry for all the trouble I may have caused you with my conflicted emotions. I understand now that the reason I fell in love with you was because you were a woman, because you were the only woman who accepted me as I was. I understand now this was because I am afraid to fall in love with a man and because I keep desperately clinging to a misguided belief that I am somehow straight and that I am somehow still a man myself. The things that I do and the way I am so willingly submissive to men have been difficult to accept. I hope that you can forgive me and I hope you will enjoy seeing me getting and loving the attention of so many men today."

I signed it "Love, Kasey" and with Mr. Smith at my side I went over to Nancy and Glenn's house and handed it to her.

"Come on in, sweetie," she said. "I made breakfast."

I was wearing the shorts she wanted me to wear, so short that my ass cheeks peaked out from underneath when I walked. The butt plug was in, uncomfortable but making me walk quite distinctively like someone who took it up the ass on a very regular basis, and I was wearing pink sneakers along with low ankle socks that left my "cocksucker" ankle tattoo very visible.

"Big day today, huh?" she said with a grin. "That sexy body of yours is going to get a real workout."

"Yes, ma'am, I'm looking forward to it," I said nervously.

Nancy led Mr. Smith and myself into the kitchen and put down plates of bacon and eggs and toast in front of us. Then she opened and read my letter.

She was wearing incredibly short cut-offs and I couldn't stop staring at her massive thighs. I fought my urge to reach out and touch them while trying to focus on my breakfast. As she read she moved closer to me until her thighs were brushing against my arm.

"Would you like to make love to me?" she asked after reading the letter.

I was surprised to the point of complete shock when she asked the question. I did not know how to answer. After giving her the letter I had assumed all hope for us being together was lost and now I didn't know what to think.

I looked over at her and down at her thigh, which kept rubbing against my arm. Half of her enormous ass was hanging out of her cut-offs and I could not look away. I stopped eating and stared at her ass and her thigh and then up at her with my lip quivering. I was speechless.

"Your old friend Chris has been coming over and fucking me regularly," she told me. "He's even fucked my ass."

Nancy took my hand and brought it up to touch her exposed ass cheek. I looked over at Mr. Smith, who shrugged and mouthed the words "go for it."

Stuttering and stumbling over my words, I managed a weak response, "Yes... yes, Ms. Nancy... I... I... I... would like... to... make... love... to... you..."

Nancy took my hand and helped me get up from the table. As Mr. Smith and Glenn looked on, she led me into her bedroom. I stood in front of her, shaking and unable to speak as she slowly undressed. As she took off her shirt and the rolls of fat spilled out I stared in ecstatic agony. When she took off her bra and her giant breasts fell and hung down from her chest, slapping against her fat rolls, I lost my balance and had to grab hold of her dresser to keep from falling over. When she pulled down her shorts and kicked off her flip-flops and stood before me completely naked I began crying tears of joy.

"You are... the most... boo... boo... beautiful wo... wo.. woman I've ever seen..."

"Take off your clothes, stud," she told me with an evil grin.

I stripped quickly, losing my balance several times as I tried to pull off my shorts and my sneakers. She sat down on the edge of her bed and then reclined backwards so she was lying naked on her back across the bed. I moved awkwardly towards her. I could not believe this was really happening.

My awareness of the presence of the huge butt plug in my ass became painfully overwhelming as my knee touched the edge of the bed. I was also overwhelmingly aware of the fact that my penis was completely soft, even as I was feeling so aroused by the situation and the sight of Nancy's naked body spread across the bed waiting for me.

"Come on, baby," Nancy sighed, "put it in me and make love to me."

I tried stroking myself as I crawled onto the bed. There was no measurable reaction. I got on top of Nancy and pressed my body against hers. It felt so good to be naked with her, and the way my body seemed to sink into her fat felt divine. And yet I could not get anything approaching an erection.

"What's the matter, honey?" she asked as I tried grinding against her. "Don't you want to make love to me?"

"I can't... I can't... get it... hard..." I whined.

"Let me try something," she said, sounding strangely understanding. She moved me off her and knelt down beside me and took my penis in her hand. She stroked my small, soft penis several times and then put it in her mouth. My whole body was writhing in excitement. The woman I loved and desired was sucking on my penis!

It had no reaction. As much as my body writhed and twitched with excitement, my penis would not get even a little bit erect for her. I was crying profusely and apologizing, but the more she tried the more frustrating it became.

I closed my eyes and then opened them when I heard men's voices. Mr. Smith was standing in the doorway with a group of men I had never seen before behind him.

"Let the games begin," he said and stepped out of the way.

Nancy got off the bed with a big smile on her face as the men took over. Five naked men were grabbing at me and pulling my legs forcibly apart. As they did so I looked down at my penis.

It had quickly gotten as hard as a rock.

"Ms. Nancy," I pleaded as she stood in the doorway watching the men with me, "I'm ready now, please, I want to make love to—"

My pleaded ended as a cock was forced into my mouth and I felt the giant butt plug being pulled out. I quickly realized the party wasn't starting that night. It was starting that morning and it was going to be going on for a very long time. I could hear other men out in the hallway and throughout the house.

"Break him," Nancy hissed as she got dressed. "Break him so I never have to put up with his shit again. Make him into the bitch he really is."

I sensed other men entering the room, but could not see as I was being held down with a cock on either side of my face. One would enter my mouth and I would suck on it for a while and then it would be pulled out with the cock on the other side being pushed into my mouth in its place. There was another cock in my ass, fucking me slowly, while my legs were held up in the air by men who were running their hands up and down them, kissing them and licking them. My arms were extended away from my body and in each hand was a hard cock, which I tried to stroke as best I could.

It was heaven.

I had my first orgasm not long after a third man's cock penetrated my ass. My body shook like a volcano erupting and the men held my legs steady and still pointed up at the sky as I moaned loudly and twitched wildly. Then they continued without pause, with cocks changing places as new men fucked me, appeared over my head and made me suck them, and new cocks were slapped into my hands. Men were still kissing and licking my legs and some men had taken to licking my feet and sucking my toes. I came again, no more than twenty minutes after my first orgasm, but it wasn't nearly as intense. A third would follow some time later, but the intensity was greatly reduced.

After my third orgasm I began to struggle. I felt like I couldn't take it any longer and started begging then men to stop. They kept going without pause.

I was reaching the breaking point that Nancy had gone on about.

I started to become numb, barely feeling the hands all over me, the cocks in my ass or the ones slapping mercilessly against my face.

"Should we get the faggot on the rack?" I heard someone ask.

"Not yet," said someone else. "Keep at it."

I was covered in cum, but barely noticed, even as I felt it dripping down my face, down the length of my legs and all across my body. My moans were quieter and my pleading with them to stop became no more than a hoarse whisper. I stopped fighting.

"Okay, let's get him on the rack."

I was helped to a standing position and held up by several men who walked me to another bedroom where there was what appeared to be a modified weight-lifting bench. There was a flat bench with two leg platforms spread apart in a "V" shape and raised upwards. The bars that held weights were fitted with leather restraints, as were the ends of the leg platforms. I was placed on it, my wrists were secured with the restraints, and my legs were stretched upwards on the platforms and then my ankles were secured with restraints. Then a metal piece was forced into my mouth. It was a circular piece with clamps that forced my mouth open, allowing cocks to be put in my mouth without my having to keep my mouth open for them. My head fell back and down, as there was no support for it. Then I was blindfolded before the men began going at me again.

Another cock was pushed into my aching ass. Another into my mouth, which just fucked my mouth without my having to do anything to suck it, while hands continued to grope my body, and I could not resist or protest in any way.

I don't know how long I was kept like that, strapped to what they called "the rack" while men fucked my ass and my mouth while groping and ejaculating on my body. At some point I was released, the ring gag removed, and I dropped lifelessly to the floor. I couldn't stand, I couldn't crawl, and I couldn't even feel my arms or my legs.

Nancy, dressed in her t-shirt, cut-offs and flip-flops walked over and stood over me and asked, "Do you want to make love to me, Kasey?"

I was quivering as I lied in a helpless pile on the floor. My mouth was numb and sore from being forced open for so long and having so many cocks in it. I looked up at her with eyes barely open and said nothing.

"Do you love me?" she asked.

I suddenly gagged and coughed, and I started spitting up cum. I found my voice at that point, but it was weak and I sounded like a little girl when I spoke.

"Please, make them stop," I said meekly.

"But you aren't completely broken yet," Nancy said. "When you are completely broken you won't ask them to stop. You'll accept what you are."

"I accept it," I said, my lips quivering, "I am a sissy cocksucker and I love cock. I don't love you. I love men. I love cock. I love cock."

"Good, because you've got a lot more that need your love, sissy faggot," she sneered. "You should be real loose now, so I want to see you getting double-penetrated. And when you get too loose for that I want them fisting your sissy ass."

I looked helplessly up at her through my eyes, which were swollen and half closed.

"You are like a tube of toothpaste," Nancy said, grinning. "And I want every last bit of you squeezed out of that tube."

Mr. Smith walked up next to her holding a beer and smiling at me. "Nancy is a tough mistress," he told me. "You were playing with fire when you started messing with her. If you listened to me and left her alone you'd be having a much better day, but you're her bitch now."

The rest of the night was a complete blur. I remember the faces of men and being turned over in different directions. I remember trying my best to suck the cocks that were shoved into my mouth even as my mouth lost all feeling and felt swollen and dry. I remember being given water and having beer poured in my mouth. I remember men laughing and calling me all kinds of names as they worked me over. At some point I passed out.

When I woke up I was sprawled across a bed completely naked. It wasn't my bed at Mr. Smith's house and it wasn't a bed at Nancy and Glenn's place. I was in a very dingy, dirty and cheap looking room in some kind of hotel.

I was sore all over, and I could barely move without pain, but I found my way over to the window and pulled aside the 1970s style curtains and looked out. What I saw was a city I didn't recognize, and it wasn't bright lights and shining buildings, it was the bowels of a city. From my second floor room I could see what clearly looked like drug dealers, prostitutes and sad, homeless people shuffling along.

Looking for my clothes, I found only the shorts Nancy wanted me to wear, the ones cut so short that my ass cheeks peeked out when I walked. There was also a pink t-shirt, a pair of pink thong panties, and one of the pairs of high heels I'd bought at Pedro's shoe store. I had no other clothes or possessions. There was no wallet, no ID, and no keys outside of a room key attached to a garish plastic fob with "204" written on it.

I wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. Feeling sticky and sweaty I took a shower, and suffered through what became quickly obvious was a lack of hot water in the room. The shower didn't make me feel better and I didn't feel all that much cleaner than I had been. After that I put on the clothes I had and walked out into the hallway, found the elevator was permanently out of order, and took the stairs down to the first floor and found the front desk.

My first thought was to check out and go home, but then I realized I had no home. My apartment lease had been terminated and I'd been living with Mr. Smith, who had in turn apparently given me to Nancy who had somehow dumped me at this cheesy hotel. I had no money, no ID, no wallet and there was no one I could call. My only friends had turned out not to care about me at all. I had no family to speak of, and certainly no one I could turn to for help.

"You're paid through tonight," muttered the desk clerk as I approached. He was a middle-aged man with a bad comb-over and a white t-shirt covered with what looked to be food stains.

"Where am I?"

"DuBois Hotel, room 204," he said without looking up from the magazine he was reading. "You planning on sending a postcard or something?"

I'd never heard of the DuBois Hotel and wanted to ask him what city I was in and what day it was, but I thought better of it and walked away from the front desk. An old man was reading a newspaper in the corner. It was the Sunday paper for a city almost a thousand miles away from where I lived. It was daylight out, so I pieced together that it was now Sunday and I was no longer anywhere near the places I knew in the city I called home.

"Hey," called out the desk clerk as I walked towards the front door, "if you start bringing johns back to your room, you need to give me a cut to look the other way."

"Huh?"

"Well, you're obviously a working girl, so just makin' sure you know the rules is all."

"I'm not a hooker," I told him defiantly.

The desk clerk laughed, as did the old man reading the newspaper. "Yeah, and this is the Hyatt Regency. Whatever you say, whore, but you're only paid through tonight. Check-out is at noon, no exceptions. Thirty bucks a night. That's the best rate around, and there ain't no other joint lets you take johns up to the room without a hassle."

I didn't know what to do, but I knew I wanted to get out of this place. I went through the front door, dressed in my short shorts and high heels, and looked around. There were broken needles on the ground and junkies leaning against the walls of the alleys that ran alongside the hotel. I could see women who were clearly down and out hookers walking along the street. One of the hookers stopped and talked to a man in a car and then went off with him down a side street.

I saw a pay phone and ambled over to it, but then realized I had no change and there was no one I could call to get me out of this situation. I thought about taking off my heels, as it wasn't easy walking in them and I knew I looked like just another hooker, but I didn't want to walk barefoot on a street littered with broken glass and needles.

A big white 1970s style Cadillac pulled up to where I was standing and looking confused. Two black men leaned over to get a better look at me through the open passenger side window.

"Hey there, sweet thing," the driver said. "You looking to party?"

"No," I said, starting to cry as the dire nature of my circumstances was becoming clearer to me. "I'm looking to get home."

"Where's home, tranny?" the driver asked. "Maybe we can get you there," he added and held up what looked to be a small quantity of drugs.

"How about we give you ten bucks to blow us both in the alley," the passenger said.

I was hungry and hadn't eaten in quite some time, and the proposition made me realize I was hungry not only for food but also for cock. With as much cock as I'd gotten the day before, I had been quite a while without any. The proposition answered both of my needs at once, so I got into the back seat and the men drove me down an alley to a courtyard between tenements filled with trash.

First, the passenger got into the back seat with me. He took out his cock and very casually pulled his pants down to his ankles. It was a big, fat cock, but I had to work hard to get it hard. It tasted like old motor oil and sweat and had a powerful musky smell. At first it turned my stomach, but it very quickly became like an aphrodisiac and I was sucking his cock with enthusiasm.

Once he was completely hard and I was able to slide my lips up and down his greasy cock and work him towards orgasm, he made a remark about how it was "obvious" that I knew what I was doing. When he got off, shooting his load down my throat, he patted me on the head and then pulled up his pants quickly and got into the front seat.

It was the driver's turn, and he wasted little time in getting into the back seat of the old Cadillac with me. He pulled down his pants to reveal that he was already completely hard, which made me happy as I imagined he was so turned on watching me suck off his friend in the backseat that he had gotten completely stiff waiting for his turn.

I teased him a little, running my tongue around the edge of his cock head, but he then pushed me down hard on him and held my head to where I had to choice but to simply bob up and down on him while working the best magic I could with my lips and tongue under the circumstances. After he came down my throat, he shoved me off of him quickly and got out of the car, pulling me out with him.

"You have got some talent, tranny," he told me as he handed me a bunch of crumpled up one dollar bills that were clumped together in one sweaty mass. "Next time I'm lookin', I'll be lookin' for you."

I took the money, unfolded it and counted it as they pulled away. There were only nine singles, not ten, but watching their taillights as they drove down the alley and away I didn't feel I was in a position to argue. I'd seen a crappy looking diner on the main road and wanted something to eat. That was what mattered right then and there.

I ordered coffee and a turkey sandwich while sitting on a stool at the counter. The waitress, a big, mean looking lady who chain-smoked, brought it to me without saying anything, but I could tell she was looking for proof that I had money so I put my dirty pile of dollar bills on the counter where she could see them.

"Hey there, sexy legs," I heard a man's voice say as I was enjoying my sandwich.

I looked up to see a balding, middle-aged man in a very tacky looking suit. He sat down next to me, called out to the waitress by name, and told her, "I'll have what she's having," referring to me.

"What's your name?" he asked me, running his tongue over his cruel, thin lips.

"Kasey," I said after gulping down a mouthful of coffee.

"I was looking at those sexy legs from my place the whole time you were walking down the street. Mmm, mmm! Up close they are even sexier," he said, putting his pudgy, slimy hand on my thigh.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds