• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Man of the House

Man of the House

12

It was the summer before your senior year of high school when your father left. My memories of the years leading up to those months were filled with arguments and fights, nights of crying myself to sleep while he stayed late at work, my struggle to try to shield you from any indication that things were awry. Looking back, you must have sensed his intentions before I did. You two argued all the time and I attributed it to puberty. I should have trusted that your instinct was more protective and on-alert than I gave you credit for. Nevertheless, after he left you and I settled into a routine and things became normal again. I went to work, you went to school, and we saw each other most nights. You were busy with senior HS life and I supported you every chance I got, cheering from the stands or offering you and your friends a place to hang out. Our pool was always a popular spot for the summer months and I rather enjoyed watching you and your friends' bodies morph from lanky teens to toned and cut men.

While you were at school, I got into the habit of sunbathing by the pool and would always do so in the nude. I timed it perfectly so I wouldn't be caught by you or your friends who couldn't seem to stay away from our house. This time outside was my favorite part of the day and I basked in the warm sun, feeling it on every inch of my naked body. I loved the way the heat spread through every nerve. I loved the way the breeze felt across skin that shouldn't be feeling the air. The warmth relaxed me, was an escape. I stretched out on the pool chaise and couldn't help but become extremely aroused at the sensation. I found myself widening my legs to let the sun kiss the trimmed and bare skin and I grew wet at being spread and vulnerable to the world. Knowing no one could see me, sometimes I would mindlessly let my fingers find their way to the smooth skin between my legs and I would pleasure myself until I came, then finally dive into the pool to cool off.

I had just surfaced from the water one afternoon when I looked through the side fence and noticed your truck parked in the drive. I hadn't heard you come home and panic shot through my body. My clothes were inside the house and my towel was draped across the back of the chaise. Had you seen me? Where were you? You always sought me out when you got home to tell me hi and give me a strong hug. The fact that you hadn't stepped outside yet to see if I was there made my heart jump. The only reason you wouldn't come out is if you saw me, but how much did you see? In the midst of trying to figure out how to get out of the pool and to my towel without you catching me, I heard the unmistakable sound of your phone ringing from the garage. "Maybe he just now got home and isn't inside yet!" I heard you answer the call and knew as long as you were talking in the garage there was no way you could see me. I rapidly climbed out of the pool and went straight for my towel, wrapping it tightly around my body in a swift action of relief. I opened the French-door to my bedroom and ran inside to grab my black robe and was just stepping out of the room into the kitchen when I heard you walk in.

"Hey, mom. Swimming?" you greeted me.

I flipped my wet hair between my fingers, "Yeah, it's hot today."

You caught my eyes in a piercing stare, "Very hot."

A wave of dizziness washed over my body with your stare and I felt myself blush and glance downward. "You're home early. Hungry? I can make you a sandwich."

"I'm fine, mom." That stare. Unblinking. "What about you? You look a little...flustered."

My heart was racing, knowing almost certainly you saw me outside. I laughed nervously and walked to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of ice water. "Oh, it's just the heat. I'm going to change and run to the store in a bit, need anything? Maybe I can grab a movie for tonight. Or, are you going out again?"

I handed you a bottle and you opened it, still not taking your eyes from mine. You took a short sip and the water made your red lips glisten. "Movie sounds great."

After dinner that night we sat on the couch together and started the movie. After about 30 minutes, feeling the pinot noir warm my body, I stretched out at my end of the couch and propped my legs up in the middle. You got up to refill our glasses and when you sat back down, you picked up my ankles and stretched my legs across your lap. I felt the warmth from your strong hands on my slightly sunburned skin and suddenly grew dizzy again. You didn't say a word, eyes glued to the TV. I took another sip of wine and relaxed back into the couch, becoming engrossed in the movie once more. Every now and then, I felt you absentmindedly trace your fingers against my skin, sliding your hands across my legs, but carefully as to not be questioned or formally noticed. At one point I realized I had completely lost the storyline and was instead paying attention to your fingers brushing the top of my knee and back behind my leg, feeling the smooth softness.

The scene in the movie switched to the climactic moment when the lead stars finally got the courage to sleep together. Watching this kind of scene with son was awkward enough, but with my legs across your lap, I could feel your hands tense and you shifting in your seat as the scene heated up. I feigned a stretch that reached my legs straight across you but resting slightly more open than they were previously. My left leg was flat against your waist and my right was bent at the knee, my foot resting on your thigh. As I stretched, you lifted your hands to allow me to move and then placed them back on my body when I relaxed, a few inches higher than the spot you previously held. You started fidgeting a bit more and I felt the unmistakable press of your growing erection against the side of my leg and your fingers pressing into my skin more firmly. I felt myself growing increasingly wet between my legs and suddenly jumped up off the couch, realizing what I was doing, feeling guilty for my body having such reactions in response to my own son.

"What's wrong?" you exclaimed, a bit startled and perturbed.

"Nothing sweetie, just need to use the restroom." I escaped down the hall and shut the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt my heart racing still. "What are you doing?! Ugh, you need to get a date!"

After a few minutes, I returned to my end of the couch and we finished the movie. I gave you a hug goodnight and went to my room, feeling you watch me as I walked down the hall, somehow sensing your displeasure at something.

As I was getting ready for bed, I heard the shower from the other end of the hall and as I walked out to make sure the lights in the house were off and the door locked, I walked past your bathroom. I noticed the door cracked a couple of inches. I paused and peeked in, not doing so consciously, but just out of compulsion. I let my eyes adjust to the steam-filled room and saw you in the shower, back turned to me. You had one hand resting against the wall and your other hand was unmistakably sliding back and forth in front of you, making your muscles flex in the water, you rolling your head back as the water sprayed down on you. I froze. I couldn't take my eyes off you but knew full well I had caught you jerking off. Instead of walking away, I stood there. I stood there, and watched you. And I liked it. I liked the scent of body wash pouring from the room and the taut muscles of your young body. I didn't see my little boy in this shower, I saw a man, a stranger. A stranger whose body was making mine respond in ways I hadn't felt in a long time. I bit my lower lip and an intense desire started building from deep inside my belly. I felt myself become wet, I felt my nipples harden. I clenched my hand against the doorframe and breathed you in. I watched your body begin to tense and heard your breathing grow more rapid, more deep. The soft groans coming from your throat made my legs shake and I watched you, my son, as you shot your cum across the floor of the shower, raining down in thick, white drops. Seeing this, I heard a higher-pitched whimper and realized too late that it came from my mouth. A barely audible noise, but I snapped back into reality in that instant. You turned and looked toward the door. I stepped back, hoping like hell you didn't see me, and I hurried back to my room.

I stood on the other side of my door, hand over my mouth, feeling the adrenaline surge through my body. I heard you shut the water off and the shower door open. Not long after, I heard the door to your bedroom click shut and a wave of relief washed over me. "He's going to bed, he didn't see me."

I let my robe slide off my body, pulled on a nightie, and crawled into my bed. The sheets were refreshingly cool against my tingling skin. I writhed around trying to get comfortable, but every move seemed to make the sheets brush against my body in a way that was only increasing my frustration. The room suddenly felt hot and oppressive and I threw off the blankets. I closed my eyes and saw your naked body in the shower again. "No! Don't do that, he's your SON!" I tried to focus on something else, anything else. It wasn't working. My legs were rubbing against one another, feeling the silky smoothness and I could feel how incredibly wet I was. I began to trace my fingers across my belly, up over my chest, circling my nipples beneath the satin gown. My legs spread wider and my hand made its way down to the edge of my panties, satin lace. I lightly brushed the fabric, feeling the smoothness on my fingers and the heat coming from the wet spot. With one finger, I pushed aside the crotch of the panties and lightly began to tease the skin beneath. I could feel my clit tightening and growing, desperate for release. I slipped the panties off and kicked them to the floor. I felt the slippery wetness and dipped a finger into the middle. Fingers now completely slick, I traced tiny circles around my clit until my toes started curling, my back arching and chest rising and falling with each rapid breath.

I was just beginning to slide my middle finger inside of my body when I noticed the door to my room standing open. I froze, trying to force my eyes to adjust to the darkness and see if I was imaging things or if the door was really open. Did I leave it open? Surely not, I never leave it open. I started to sit up a bit to get a closer look when I heard a deep voice from the dark, "Why'd you stop?"

My mind washed blank in white fire and adrenaline, panic. "Chris??!!"

At that moment I felt the bed shift and your body press mine back, pinning me beneath you. "Chris! What are you doing??!"

You grabbed my wrists and forced them above my head, causing my chest to arch towards you, nipples brushing hard against my nightgown with each frightened breath.

"I'm helping you, mom." your voice was husky and deep, a voice I had never heard from you.

Then I felt your mouth cover mine in an aggressive kiss. I felt your lips press tight against mine. I felt your tongue slide into my mouth and I tasted you. I felt my body completely melt beneath you, hard against every inch. I felt your thigh rubbing tight against my wet crotch. The feeling was overwhelming and intense in a way that erased every thought from my spinning mind.

I tried to regain my control and push you off me. You held me down, stronger. I tried to protest against your wet sensual mouth. You kissed me harder, stealing my breath. My body was shaking and fighting, unsure how to react. Pinned beneath you, I could feel the steel-hard erection against my belly. The dizziness spread and my muscles became weak. Your grip relaxed against my aching wrists when I stopped struggling. You looked down at me with that same piercing stare I had seen earlier today. I felt your heart beating rapidly against my chest. I could smell you and taste you. There was only you in that moment.

"Are you going to be good? I don't want to hurt you. But I am going to take care of you." You began kissing my neck, across my jawline, back to my lips. "Too long I've watched you alone, unsatisfied, unappreciated. Tonight that changes."

My eyes desperately pleaded with yours, panicked and unsure. "We can't!"

I felt your lips whisper against mine, "We are. Don't fight it, you know you won't win. I know what you need and I'm going to give it to you."

"You don't know anything!" I desperately argued back and writhed beneath your body. I slid enough to the side to where I was off the edge of the bed, briefly releasing myself from you as I dropped to the floor. You were on me in an instant, throwing me back hard and using your entire body to pin me down once more. Your grip tightened painfully on my wrists and you thrust me hard into the unmoving floor.

"Look at me". I heard fire in your voice. I opened my eyes and could see straight into yours again. I saw the clenching muscles of your jaw, the wild, animalistic power in your gaze. I saw a slight devious grin cross your face, "Mom. I saw you today, by the pool. I watched you. I saw you before you jumped into the water."

I felt the blood rush out of my head, body trembling beneath you.

Your breath was dripping onto me again, "And I felt you during the movie, you teasing me with your legs."

I tried to shake my head against your firm grip, "I wasn't!"

You pressed your thigh hard against my aching crotch, commanding my silence. "Don't. You can't lie to me."

You sighed deeply and your eyes softened a fraction as you let them wash over my face, following the curve down to my breasts. Looking back up at me, I felt you take both wrists under one hand and you wrapped your other hand around my neck, commanding my attention and forcing my head to look toward you full on. There was no escaping you. You invaded every one of my senses, my thoughts, the very air I was desperately inhaling. Your fingers tightened around my throat, fear rising inside of me.

"I know you watched me in the shower." You took my bottom lip between your teeth.

Another barely perceptible noise escaped my throat and your hips pressed harshly into mine.

"You watched me, mom. You watched me stroking myself. Then you came and hid in here and started touching yourself again; to the thought of me."

I faintly whispered, "no" but could feel the feebleness of the mocked protest as my body pulsed under yours. Then your lips were on mine again. Hard, strong, invading: not kissing me, claiming me. I began to give in, my mouth opened slightly. You took the cue and dove deeper in. My tongue rolled against yours. Your breath was in my mouth and mine in yours.

You were whispering against my lips again, "I'm going to let go. And you're going to be a good girl. If you fight, this will hurt...and you will not enjoy it."

I felt your grip release my wrists, my hands shaking, but not moving from where you left them.

Your stern face praised me, "Good girl. That's my good girl."

You slowly pushed yourself back away from my trembling body until you were kneeling in front of me watching me shake beneath you, a scared tear escaping from my eyes.

"You have nothing to fear if you do as you're told." you reassured me.

You stood up and I watched you slide your T-shirt over your head. Your thumbs disappeared below the waistband of your boxers and you slipped them off. I saw your erect cock springing above me, pre-cum already appearing on the tip.

You stood over my body as I lay on the floor, "Spread your legs for me, mom."

I hesitated, mind racing.

"If I have to tell you again, you'll regret it."

Reluctantly and with shaking knees, I opened my legs for you.

"Wider."

I stretched my legs apart further, no doubt exposing exactly how my body was betraying me.

I could feel your eyes on me, "Mmm. See? Now didn't I tell you I was going to take care of you? If you didn't want me, you wouldn't be so incredibly wet."

You dropped back to your knees and grabbed my thighs, pushing my legs back until my knees were resting on either side of my face.

I tried protesting again as the situation began to sink in further, "No, baby. Please! We can't..."

I felt your breath against the wet center of my body, "Relax. I'm not going to fuck you, mom."

My body briefly relaxed, but a strange disappointment washed across my mind.

"...not until you beg me for it." At that moment I felt your tongue slide the full length across my pussy.

"Ohh!" I cried out, uncontrollable.

You licked again, brief but firm, and I felt my body clenching at the sensation.

"Chris! No!"

I felt your mouth press fully against my pussy, sucking my lips in between yours. I felt your teeth nip at my aching clit. I felt your tongue circle around my hole and then I felt you plunge it inside of my body.

"Noo! Oh Chris, noo. Please. Please."

Feeling your muffled words against my wet pussy, "Please, what?"

"Please...please... ss-stop." I heard the stutter in my own voice, betraying me.

I felt your tongue again, your sucking lips, your harsh teeth. "That's not what you want, mom. We both know it."

You removed one of your hands from behind my knee and brought it between my legs. I felt your warm finger burning against my skin. You started tracing meticulous, slow circles around my pussy, occasionally pinching my clit which was throbbing before your face. You smiled at the noises escaping my throat and sat up enough to be able to look at me straight on again. Your look was pure confidence, teasing deviousness, a look I didn't know you possessed or could even imagine. Once more your eyes pierced me and you slid a finger inside of my body.

My back arched and my head rolled, "Ohhh!!"

"Tell me how it feels, mom. How does your son's finger inside of your pussy feel?"

Breathing hard, head spinning, I couldn't find the words. Only small noises escaped my mouth. I felt you slide another finger inside, I felt your tongue on my clit.

You continued, "...because I think you like it. I think you need me."

I felt my body began to tense, my eyes rolling. I felt my legs spread themselves wider and my hips lift slightly, trying to take you in deeper.

"You want me, don't you? You want me to slide my cock inside of your body and fuck you."

Your fingers were curled against my G-spot and I felt the wave coming. I felt myself reaching my climax and was an instant from cumming against your hand. And you stopped.

"No!!" I cried out desperately.

"No?"

My body tried pushing against your hand, silently begging. You pulled your fingers out, dripping my juice across the floor. You swiftly moved to place your hands on either side of my face, your cock hanging inches from my aching cunt. My head spinning out of control and rolling against the carpet, I could feel the heat from your cock, precious drops of pre-cum leaking from your body onto mine, and I literally ached for you to plunge inside of me.

"I don't think I heard you." I felt the tip of your cock lightly brush against my clit.

"You want this, don't you? Don't you. Mom." your voice was deep, heavy.

Feeling the weakness and vulnerability own me, I let a soft trembling "yes" escape my lips.

"Tell me" you commanded again.

I felt myself submitting and giving into your power, "Yes!"

The corners of your mouth curled up and you took my lips in yours again, whispering, "Yes? What?"

"Please..." I whimpered, begging with my voice.

You bit my lip, "Say it. Say it, mom."

"Yes, fuck me!" I cried out, tears escaping my eyes again in a mix of raging emotions.

I saw the flash in your eyes; pride, ownership, "That's my girl."

Your cock began to descend, spreading the lips of my pussy around you, painfully and desperately slow. You watched the need and desire dance in my eyes. You felt my heart race and heard my breath quicken. Then in one moment of painful delight, you stabbed your hips down and thrust your throbbing cock into the very depths of my body, bottoming out and stretching the womb from which you were created, consuming my body, deep inside once more.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Man of the House

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds