• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 10

Kasey's Confession Ch. 10

12

I woke up the next morning in my new bedroom. I was wrapped in pink sheets topped with a Tinkerbelle themed comforter. On the walls were posters of gorgeous men, shirtless and displayed their well-muscled and oiled upper bodies. I barely remembered setting up the room with the help of Nancy and Mr. Smith after the party ended, but there it all was, and while it freaked me out a little at first I soon began to feel comfortable and happy in my new surroundings.

The door to my bedroom opened abruptly, breaking the spell of my slow and easy adjustment to the way my bedroom looked. Mr. Smith had opened it without knocking and stood there looking annoyed.

"Why aren't you getting ready for work?" he asked.

I stuttered and stammered as I tried to answer him, as work had been the furthest thing from my mind at that moment. Eventually I managed to meekly reply that I was in the process of getting up, but did I really need to go to work? Couldn't I call in sick again?

"I talked to your friend Jeff last night and he said the guys wear shorts all the time in the warehouse, so guess what? You're going to work in your shorts."

"No, but," I stammered, "they wear khaki work shorts. That's totally different."

"He told me there is a chick there that wears shorts like yours sometimes."

"Yes, but Robin is a girl!"

Mr. Smith shook his head at me and quietly laughed. "Jeff is going to tell everyone you work with what he saw last night and you are going to confirm everything.

"

I avoided arguing with Mr. Smith, instead dutifully walking off to the kitchen to make him coffee and breakfast. While he ate, I kneeled before him and sucked his cock.

I then grabbed up the supplies I would need to take a shower and get ready for the day. After I finished, I put on a pair of short shorts that were reasonably acceptable for work, I took myself out to the living room so Mr. Smith could approve my outfit and send me to work.

"If any of your co-workers wants a blowjob, you will go down on them without question. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir."

"Jeff wants you to suck him off in his car on your lunch break. Make sure you do a good job."

"I would be more than happy to do that, sir," I said, very honestly.

At first I was incredibly nervous walking into work. As I approached the door to the warehouse I stood and tried to compose myself. I was going to walk into my job wearing women's short shorts and there was no way around that. I wasn't going to make excuses and I wasn't going to lie. I was, and I am to this day, a cocksucker and I was going to be proud of what I was.

I loved the feeling of a nice, hard cock filling my mouth and I loved knowing that I gave good head. The way I figured, men in general loved getting their cocks sucked and there wasn't enough opportunity to get a good blowjob. I was willing and able to provide a needed service.

Let me correct that. I was very willing to provide that service.

I walked into the warehouse and strutted confidently past my co-workers smiling as I went to my desk and started preparing for the day.

At first there were a lot of "funny" looks. Then I began hearing the muttered comments, especially as I saw Jeff walking around and whispering to my other co-workers while looking in my direction. I didn't care. I crossed my legs as I sat at my desk, smiled and everyone and pretended their rude comments didn't hurt.

After a while the rude comments stopped hurting. They started to turn me on, especially as they became more cruel and more audible. The more I'd hear my co-workers mutter things like "cock sucking fairy" and "faggot girly boy" when they walked past me, usually in pairs, the harder my little dick got in my tight shorts.

Two hours into my shift, and following a large number of disgusted looks and offensive comments, one of my co-workers came to tell me there was a problem with the computer station in the locked storeroom we used for very expensive items. Since fixing computer problems were part of my job description, I followed him to the storeroom.

Jerry was one of my older co-workers. He was over sixty and usually very pleasant and understanding when it came to various people's problems and issues. Some of my co-workers saw him as a sort of father figure, always there to talk to when you were troubled or upset, and always willing to listen without passing judgment.

When we got inside the storeroom, I walked over to the computer in the corner of the room. I actually pranced, showing off my newfound girlish gait while hoping Jerry would admire my legs and ass.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked as I tapped at the keys and found no problems.

"Just shut up and get on your fucking knees," he snarled in a strong, mean-sounding voice that I'd never heard him use before.

I turned around to see Jerry had undone his belt and opened his pants. His rather huge cock was hanging out in the open, only partially erect but looking incredibly delicious.

It was impossible to hide my delight. It is possible I even squealed audibly when I saw it, although I'm fairly sure it was just in my head. I went down on my knees in front of Jerry without question and without pause. I looked up at him for approval as I took his semi-erect cock in my hand and brought it up to my mouth.

In all the excitement I had forgotten that the secure storeroom had video monitoring. Because the room was generally filled with valuable merchandise, there was a video system set up in the event anything went missing or was damaged. It wasn't the kind of video that anyone watched from a monitoring post. It went to computer archives where it could be pulled up and watched if there was reason to.

I was about to give a lot of people reason to pull up those archives.

My arm, the one attached to the hand that was holding Jerry's big penis, was shaking as I leaned in and ran my tongue around and over the head of that penis. I quietly giggled as I felt it starting to get harder in my hand, knowing that was a sign that I was doing my job well.

"You have a gorgeous cock," I told him in my most effeminate voice. "Thank you so much for letting me suck it. I won't let you down."

"Shut the fuck up and just blow me, faggot," Jerry snapped.

I smiled and took his cock back into my mouth immediately. It felt so good to be sucking cock at work. It was so liberating and felt so bad and so wrong that it became extremely exciting. I wanted everyone I worked with to know I was willing and available to give head whenever they wanted. I thought about how I'd been at this job for over two years and how much better those two years would have been if I'd been sucking cock the whole time.

Jerry's gorgeous big cock filled my mouth and stretched my lips as wide as they could go as it pushed into my throat and forced the incredibly wide base into me. Jerry took a very dominant position over me, holding my head and making me gag as he relentless pushed his gift into my throat as deep as it could go. I felt my throat expand to compensate and then Jerry pushed it in even deeper, until my nose was crushed hard against his abdomen.

All I could think at that moment was, "How did I get so lucky?" And when he grunted out his great satisfaction by saying I was the first to ever take his entire cock I felt very proud.

I worked hard to please him, sucking the full length of his cock and deep throating it, then working my lips and tongue together on the head before covering his shaft with long, wet trails of saliva left by my tongue as it moved up and down and then found his balls, which I worked with equal enthusiasm.

"Damn, you give the best head I've ever gotten," Jerry said between moans. "Fucking unbelievable."

At that moment the last of my resistance left me. I knew I was always destined to be a cocksucker. I laughed at my old claims that I was a straight crossdresser when I walked around at Halloween parties in a cheerleader outfit or super-short miniskirt. This was what I always wanted when I strutted about dressed at those parties. I wanted men to see what I was and put me on my knees. I wanted them to see who I was and put me on all fours and take me at either end. I wanted to give the best head in the world and I wanted my ass to be the best fuck anyone ever had.

When Jerry came he forced his cock back into my throat and shot his load deep into me while holding my head and moaning loudly. After he finished he pulled up his pants and left me there, where I remained until I collected myself.

He would endorse my blowjob skills to my other co-workers, as would Jeff, and before long I'd have guys nervously approaching me with trumped up reasons why they needed me to go to the storeroom with them. I knew what they wanted and I was happy to oblige. By the end of the day I had sucked off eight of my co-workers, including Jeff, who I sucked off in his car during my lunch break.

When I left work I felt no regrets about having done what I had done. I liked that when I walked through the warehouse I'd hear my co-workers laughing and talking openly about them. I got turned on whenever someone would mutter "faggot" or "cocksucker" or "fairy boy" at me. I smiled at those I'd gone down on already and simply say, "Don't knock it until you've tried it" to those I hadn't.

When I got home, to my new home with Mr. Smith, I took a shower and changed into a miniskirt and heels. There was a note from him saying he would be home around six o'clock and to have dinner ready for him, so I started making dinner immediately after getting dressed. I wanted Mr. Smith to be pleased with me, it felt so important to me, as being his sissy slut was so much more fulfilling than just running around on my own going down on random men. I loved the feeling of being owned by him, of being his to do with as he pleased, and my reward was getting the thing I loved most in life, which was a steady supply of hard cock.

My life had become about getting the opportunity to suck cock and fulfilling my desire to give pleasure to as many men as possible. I was proud of how I had managed to get eight men, all of whom professed to be straight guys, including five that were married, to let me go down on them at work. I had also managed to complete all my work duties while engaging in so much cock sucking, although I did have to rush quite a bit to make sure everything got done. I was proud of that.

The one thing that confused me was the depth of emotion I'd come to feel about Nancy. When I was on my knees in the storeroom at work I kept imagining she was watching me, encouraging me, belittling me, and calling me names. It made my efforts feel so much more exciting. I could not stop imagining a world in which she was my girlfriend and I did everything to please her, cooking and cleaning and shopping, as well as sucking cock and taking it up the ass for her pleasure and entertainment.

In the past, whenever I had been rejected by a woman I liked, I'd always written her a letter telling her about my feelings and vowing to "do right" by her if only she'd give me a chance. I decided to do the same with Nancy, hoping that seeing my heart expressed in words on a page would give her reason to consider the possibility of a relationship with me.

I started the letter by stating that I knew I could never be worthy of her, but that I wanted to make the effort to become someone she could rely on to love and care for her. I explained that while I loved sex with men, I did not feel romantic feelings towards them. I told her she inspired my heart to sing and that she was always on my mind. It was my hope, I told her, that Glenn was good to her and that he cared for her, but that I believed my love for her was deeper and more real than anything I'd ever felt and that I could not hold back those feelings. I begged her to give me an opportunity to be "with" her and to bring her happiness.

Then, seeing no one was home at their house, I put it in an envelope, wrote her name on it and sealed it tightly before sticking it in the mail slot in their front door. Then I came home and finished preparing dinner for Mr. Smith.

After dinner, Mr. Smith had a new surprise for me. He was pleased to hear of my efforts to make everyone aware I was available to give blowjobs in the back storeroom at any time and told me he had a special reward in mind. He was taking me to see a friend who would pierce my ears, my tongue and my belly button.

I would be sore for a couple of days. While the ear piercings were no big deal, my tongue took a while to adjust to having a metal stud through it and my belly button was sore for almost three days. Still, I was excited to have gotten piercings and they hadn't been as painful as I feared when Mr. Smith first brought up his decision to have me get the piercings.

I started wearing earrings all the time. Mr. Smith had gotten me earrings that had very visible hearts on the face of them. When I was in public wearing them I barely gave them a thought until I saw someone looking at them. They weren't earrings I could excuse as being men's earrings. I've never met another man who wears pink heart earrings, and these were far from being subtle.

I had a chain of matching hearts that hung from my belly button, and my tongue ring was a simple metal stud with a simple barbell at either end. Even after the soreness stopped being an issue, things like eating took time to adjust to. It did not, however, take me any time to get used to sucking cock with the tongue ring.

Nancy and Glenn did not visit for several days. I did not see them at all and for three days there were no cars in their driveway, at least whenever I was at home. I worried, almost to the state of panic that they had moved away.

Mr. Smith had somehow gotten me out of the lease on my apartment. My most important things were now in my room at his house. The most conspicuously absent of my possessions was my "boy clothes," which I was no longer permitted to wear. Many of my things, he informed me, had been placed in storage, which he reminded me was yet another expense he had taken on for me, reinforcing how much I owed him for all he had done.

At work, I sucked Jeff's cock every day on my lunch break. He would be the cruelest and most vicious with his remarks about how I was a freak and a cocksucking slut. I no longer minded the remarks and often welcomed them with a smile. The rest of my co-workers seemed less inclined to take advantage of my services after the novelty of that first day wore off. Getting head from me once was something they seemed able to write off as "just for the hell of it" whereas multiple blowjobs from the long-legged fairy boy at work made them question their sexuality.

On Thursday when I returned home from work, Mr. Smith was waiting for me along with Nancy, who was sitting on the couch saying she came to talk to me.

My heart raced, hoping that somehow my impossible dream of being with Nancy would come to be. I kneeled before her, told her she looked absolutely beautiful, and that I'd missed her so much I thought my heart would explode.

"You poor, confused, stupid sissy," she said after leaning forward and taking my head between her hands. "We really need to get you straightened out, don't we?"

I felt myself starting to cry again as I looked up at her.

"Mr. Smith and I talked about it and we've decided to have a party for you on Saturday night," she told me. "We are going to invite so many men to the party that there is no way, even with your mouth and your ass and both your hands working their cocks all night long, that you'll be able to satisfy them all."

"Will you be there?" I asked Nancy with tears running down my face. "I want to do whatever it takes to make you happy."

"I want to see you broken," Nancy explained. "I'm sick and tired of these pathetic efforts you make to tell me you are in love with me and want me to be your girlfriend. That letter you put in my mailbox was a sickeningly pathetic waste of my time. It was gross, it was disturbing, and it made me want to throw up. Glenn laughed his ass off for twenty minutes after he read it."

"But, but, but... I love you, Nancy."

"It is my deepest hope," she said as she leaned in closer, "that after Saturday night you will be so broken and so degraded by endless hours of men pounding you from every angle that you will stop having any further thoughts like the ones that led to you writing me that sick-making letter and accept your place as a submissive cock whore with no thoughts or desires outside of those you are told to have."

"If that's what you want, Ms. Nancy, then I would be happy to..."

My words choked off as I started crying more openly and I was unable to come up with any more words to say. Digesting what Nancy was telling me was flooding my mind with images and I realized she was going to slip further out of my reach.

"Mr. Smith has been too kind to you, and too easy on you," Nancy told me. "That is about to change. There are some new things that are going to become a regular part of your life. That will start Saturday night with a no holds barred gangbang with you at the center of it all. Hopefully you will get some sense fucked into you."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, looking down at the floor.

She pulled out an 8x10 photograph from the bag she'd brought with her and held it up in front of my face. I looked up dutifully.

It was a picture of an ankle with a tattoo. The tattoo had roses with thorny stems wrapped completely around the ankle with the word "cocksucker" in script written around the ankle along with the stemmed roses. It was subtle enough that the letters weren't immediately apparent from a distance, but were clear when one looked at the ankle closely.

"You will be getting this tattoo," she said very plainly. "It will serve as a permanent reminder, and if you ever get the ridiculous notion of wanting a girlfriend you will always have to consider how you will explain the tat."

"Yes ma'am."

She reached back in her bag and pulled out the largest butt plug I had ever seen. It looked like a big doorknob with a fist sticking out of it.

"You will begin wearing this all the time, except when you are getting your ass fucked. It will keep you stretched out and ready to get fucked, and it will also make certain that you are always walking like someone who gets it up the ass. In those shorts, with those legs, that tattoo, walking the way you'll be forced to with that butt plug, there will be no doubt what you are when you are out in public."

I swallowed hard. "Yes ma'am."

"The shorts you wear out in public need to get shorter, and I mean much shorter. I want to be able to see the bottom of your ass cheeks peeking out when you walk. Anyone who sees you out in public should have the immediate impression that you are eager and desperate for men's attention."

"Yes ma'am."

"Finally, Mr. Smith and I have decided that you need to quit your job. There is no sense in you working for such a small wage when he can provide for you. It is better if you are financially dependent on him and that way you won't be thinking about leaving him or giving up the life that he and I both believe best suits you."

"I will provide you with everything you need," Mr. Smith added, "and if you please me, then you may also receive a small allowance to help with incidental expenses you might have."

I nodded quietly, trying to soak in what was happening as I saw control of my life being given completely to Mr. Smith. I also saw Nancy playing a key role, which made me happy, as deep inside I hoped that by pleasing her she would see me as someone she could have a meaningful, romantic relationship with.

"I can tell by the look on your face and in your eyes what you are thinking right now," Nancy told me. "You want to please me, but for all the wrong reasons. When the hope you have that I will somehow come to love you and want to be with you finally dies, that will please me more than anything."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds