• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Calculated Moves Ch. 07-08

Calculated Moves Ch. 07-08

Chapter 7

Jamie's expression is complete shock. He withdraws his dick from my body, sets me back down on my toes. He pulls his jeans up and walks away. My eyes follow him, warily, he gets my robe and comes back to me. Holding me against him, he uncuffs me, my hands drop and they are completely numb, I can barely stand, I feel so weak. He slides on my robe and picks me up in his arms, holding me against his chest like an infant. He carries me out of this sick room, I close my eyes and go limp from exhaustion. Today has been one hell of a day, my entire life has changed in the last day and the man carrying me is utterly responsible. I hate him for what he did to me.

He takes me in his room and lies me down on my side on the bed, he goes in his bathroom and than comes back. He sit on the edge of the bed behind me and slides my gown open, I start crying silently, when will this end, but he just applies some cream on my sore backside, it's cold and stings at first but than soothes the pain. He close my robe and walks to the other side of the bed, facing me, he takes of his jeans and climbs on the bed, with his boxer briefs and shirt. He comes next to me and pulls in his arms, lying me against his chest. I don't want to be near him but I'm too exhausted to fight so I close my eyes and succumb to sleep. I wake up around dawn, I'm still in his arms, he's sounds asleep, I pull away from him abruptly and leave his room. I go into my room, not even bothering to close the door, I'm still half asleep. I fall onto my bed, face first and slip back into unconsciousness.

I'm up by 7:30 am, I sit up slowly, doing a physical check of my body. I touch the back of my head and wince, it's swollen and painful. I getting used to being sore down there but my butt doesn't feel as bad as I thought it would, the cream helped. I notice a small brown bag on the floor near my bed, that must be the thing he brought for me last night, I pick it up and open the bag, there's a box of contraceptive pills, how fuckin thoughtful. I swallow down the lump in my throat, this is for the best, for both of us, he doesn't want some bastard child popping up later on in life, ruining his perfect family...Edith!

I haven't met her but I already love her, she's going to be my way out of this horrible situation. With a new resolve, I go in the bathroom, take the pill, have a quick shower and come back out in my room. I choose a pale yellow flowy short sleeve buttoned blouse and my black jeans from yesterday, I only have formal clothes left, this was suppose to be a business trip. I put that on, dry my hair and pony it, leaving my bangs out. I grab a pair of socks and my black and white converse, sitting on my bed I put on my sneakers, you will be at home in no time, Sky, I tell my myself and tie my laces. I pack up all my stuff, including my broken laptop on the floor.

I take my suitcase and handbag downstairs and leave it in the foyer by the elevator. There's no sign of him, he must be on the treadmill. I didn't run in 2 days, that's one of the first things I have to do when I go back. When I run, I feel so free, happy, it clears my thoughts. I go around the penthouse and find him in the gym room, he's running extremely fast on treadmill, impressive. He sees me by the doorway and slows down then turns off the machine, looking at me, he steps down, breathing hard. He has a shirt on this time but it's wet and sticking onto his body.

"Can we talk?" I ask quietly, the sight of him terrifies me and arouses me all at once and the latter disgusts my very core.

"Yes, of course" he replies seriously.

He walks towards me and I start my pitch, "I know about your engagement to Edith, that's the reason I freaked out last night." I explain, he knows all this already. "I don't want to do this with you anymore, I never wanted to...and if blackmailing you with telling Edith is what I have to do than I will, I don't think she will want to marry you if I let her know what you did to me especially while being engaged to her... So let me go home before this gets uglier than it already is...We will forget this ever happened, just let me go, please." I say, my voice slightly cracking.

He regards me for a while, thinking deeply, his eyes narrows and he comes to stand in front me. "I don't allow people to blackmail me, Sky." he says threateningly, shit, I look at the floor and swallow. "But I will let you go home, not because you'll tell Edith, I don't give a fuck about what she thinks... I'm letting you go because I don't think I can handle hurting you again." he says quietly, reaching out to touch my face, I flinch away from his touch. I step back and look at him, tears about to spill, I can go home, that's all I heard him say, that's all I care about right now, the rest I'll think about later. "Thank you." I say, truly grateful.

"I'll call to get the jet ready. I need to pack my stuff and take care of a few things and than we can leave, probably in the next half hour." he says all businesslike.

"Cool, I'll wait downstairs." I say and leave the room. I let out a sigh of relief. I get my phone and earphones from my handbag and go wait in the elegant, spacious living room, this room is probably the size of my entire newly leased loft. I sit on the couch, trying to ignore the pain emanating from my butt and go through my texts, a thousand from my mum and one from Reese, I haven't heard from him in awhile, I miss him, he's my best friend since childhood. He's in town and wants to catch up this weekend. I think I'll meet up with him. He makes me feel safe, he has always been there for me. He helped me get through my dad's death and he'll help me get through this. TGIF, I can use the weekend to recover and decide on what I'm gonna do with my life. I put on my earphones and go to my playlist, I choose Avril Lavigne's Give you what you like, it's the first song on the list and it fits with my mood perfectly. I close my eyes and get lost in the song, listening to it on repeat, I leave my surroundings.

Jamie places his hand on my shoulder and I open my eyes. I see his mouth moving so I take out my earphones. "We can leave, the car is waiting for us and the jet is ready." he says smoothly, he's demeanour is pretty glum maybe he's upset his 3 days didn't go to plan. I stand up and we go to the foyer. He types the code on the keypad, 0526, I'll never forget that code. We take our suitcases and step in the elevator. We don't look at each, we don't talk to each other, it's like this for the drive to the airport and the entire flight home. We land in the evening so it's already dark, his driver is waiting for him, my car is parked at home so I guess I'm taking the cab.

"Get in, my driver will drop you off at your place." he says concerned.

"No, its fine, I'll take a cab." I say curtly, there's no way I'm getting into another confined space with you and I'll be damned if I let you control me again!

His jaw clenches and he steps away from the car and comes next to me on the sidewalk. "I insist" he growls.

"And I said no." I say firmly. A cab comes up and I move to jump in.

He grabs my upper arm and pulls me to face him, "This isn't over Sky...not by a long shot." he says darkly and kisses me roughly. I let out a distressed moan and he lets go of me. I get in the cab and go home.

Chapter 8

I unlock my door and go in my loft a bit shell shocked, his parting words replaying in my head, it's not over...not by a long shot. I'm confused. I take a seat on my old yellow couch and literally stare at the brick wall in front of me, going through everything he said today. Let's take it from the top...He doesn't give a fuck about what Edith thinks...he can't handle hurting me again...and our twisted relation is not over. I thought he was in love with Edith, why else would he marry her, and why doesn't he care about his fiancée's feelings, hmm there's definitely something I'm missing, he's not getting the happily ever after, after all. Second point, he hurt me numerous times without a care in the world and I highly doubt he has feelings for me, he's incapable of caring, clearly with the whole Edith situation, so what's stopping him now. Last point, 'it's not over', doesn't he see that this thing between us continuing, is only going to hurt me and this completely contradicts the second point anyway. This guy has issues. I need to stay clear of him.

I get up, take my suitcase to my room and unpack my stuff. I strip and take all my dirty clothes to the bathroom and leave it in the laundry basket. I look at myself in the mirror, inspecting my injuries, the bruises on my pale skin are slightly visible, they should fade off soon. I check my ass and there's red marks but no broken skin. My skin will heal without a mark but I'm not sure about my heart, I refuse to be marked by him, emotionally. I fill the tub up with scorching hot water, adding some of my orange blossom wash gel. I light some berry scented candles and turn off the lights. I pull my hair up in a bun and settle in the foamy hot water. I lay back, close my eyes and stop thinking, resting my aching body and soul. I lie in the tub till the water gets warm. I feel so calm, I let out a content sigh, dry myself and go in my bedroom. I put on my vest and my panties, get into my crisp sheets and sleep peacefully the entire night.

My alarm goes off at 6am, I need to run so I put on my dark gray yoga pants, sports bra and a white t-shirt. I run free and fast, loving the feeling of the wind blowing on my tied hair and my heart beating through my chest. My Saturday goes by quickly, I tidy my apartment, buy some groceries and go visit my mum. I lie to her that I'm back early because we closed the deal sooner than we thought we would. She's so proud of me, I can't deal with her so I leave early before she notices something is off, she always sees right through me.

My Sunday is also not very eventful. I don't like being alone, I seem to always think about Jamie, what he did to me and that awful room. I text Reese and let him know I'm free tonight but I don't want to go out. He's fine with coming over and we can just chill out. Reese is a really cool person to be around, we've been friends since 5th grade, he was an absolute cutie back than and has grown up to be a really good looking guy, dark brown straight spiked hair and dark brown eyes, he truly is the tall, dark and handsome type of guy. But the thing I love the most about him, is his sense of humour, he always makes me laugh. We have never been more than friends though, we're just buddies.

I get ready for tonight, I want to feel pretty again, I need all the uplifting I can get, so I pick a sleeveless short dark blue a-line floral dress, all the 'visible' marks have faded so it's fine, and my crimson converse. I straighten my hair, and set my bangs forward since I'm feeling a bit edgy. I don't bother making something for us to eat, Reese would probably want to cook since he's a training chef, my cooking wouldn't be up to scratch, I smile. I'm really excited to see him, I can't wait. I get some snacks, wine and 2 glasses out.

There's a knock on the door, I hurry to get it and there he is. We grab each other in a big hug and he lifts me up and squeezes me. This contact with a guy is a bit disturbing but I push away that thought, Reese will never hurt me. "Reese I missed you." I smile broadly and pull back. "I missed you more, Sky." he teases. We go inside and sit on the couch, we talk and talk, about everything, work, relationships and his recent trip to Thailand. I leave out my recent experience, he just knows I went to NY for business. Reese's presence alone is comforting and assuring. We get through a bottle of wine and than he announces that he's hungry.

We go in the kitchen and I sit at the counter watching him do his thing and make funny faces at me. He's cooking, at my request, veg stir fry and noodles. It's smells amazing and I think I finally got my appetite back. We gobble it down with another bottle of wine. I do the dishes since he did the cooking. He goes in the living room and puts on some music, he chooses Don't do me like that by Tom Petty, I literally laugh out loud, it's our song. The song we used to dance to when we were kids, fooling around. I go in the living room and we smile at each other. He holds out his hand and I take it, we playfully dance together and he swirls me around. We laugh at our attempt of ballroom dancing.

When the song ends, we fall on the couch laughing. I feel happy and I'm buzzed from all the wine and the dancing. I think Reese notices because when the doorbell rings, he goes to get it. I sit up on the couch, skipping through the playlist, I wonder who it is, I turn it down and I hear Reese but I can't hear the other person. I get up, "Reese, who is it?" I ask and go to the door, standing next to him, I see Jamie, Jamie!

I go pale, Jamie's not look at me though, he's looking at Reese, threateningly. He's dressed in full black, jeans and a leather jacket zipped up to the collar, covering his neck. His beard is fuller making him look rugged, adding to his dangerous appearance. Reese places a hand on my shoulder snapping me out of my trance, "Sky, do you know this guy?" he asks completely un-phased by Jamie.

Jamie looks at Reese's hand on my shoulder and than at my face, his eyes narrowed. I swallow, "Umm yeah, this is my boss, James Dornan." I say politely.

"No way, it's great to meet you, Sky has been dying to get in your firm from the time she started college." he says teasingly "I'm Reese Fuller." he adds and puts he hand out.

"Has she." Jamie says, looking at me, he shakes Reese's hand.

"So what do you need?" I ask, why is he here?

"It's about New York, I need to talk to you, it's urgent." he says professionally.

"You know Sky, I can leave, we had dinner already and it's getting late." Reese says next to me. What?, NO! I need you. Don't leave me with him! I stare at him, trying to tell him to stay but he doesn't notice.

"Thank you, Mr Fuller. I'm so sorry to intrude" Jamie says smoothly. I think I'm going to faint.

"It's fine, I'm sure it must be important for you to be here this late." Reese says then turns to me and smiles, "Take care, Sky. I had a lovely evening, I'll call you tomorrow. I missed you so much." he says and hugs me. I don't say anything. Jamie moves aside so Reese can exit and we watch him go in the elevator. I wave goodbye at him as the elevator door closes.

Jamie turns to face me, "What do you want?" I snap.

His jaw clenches, the usual sign that he's angry, "You know that answer already. How about we go inside." he says, his voice deep, with that he pushes me inside, I yelp. He closes the door and turns to me. He grabs my arm and yanks me against the door. Grabbing my face, he kisses me violently. I push at his shoulders but he bites onto my lower lip painfully. I cry out and bring my leg up and knee him in the balls, hard. He grunts in pain, letting me go, he doubles over. I go to the side of the couch.

I'm panicking on inside, I hurt him, every time I hurt him, he hurt me back, worse. I don't show him any fear though I stand my ground, "I thought we had a deal. Stay away from me!" I yell. He recovers in no time and stands up straight, wincing quietly. He looks around my loft, noticing the empty wine bottles and remaining unwashed dishes. He looks at me, his nostrils flaring, "I leave you alone for two days and you let another guy put his hands all over you." he spits out venomously.

My mouth opens slightly, hands all over me, Reese is my bestfriend...Fuck it, I'm not explaining anything to him! "Go to hell, I'm not the one engaged, I can do what I want!" I say pissed off.

"Tell me Sky, if I didn't come by, would you have fucked him tonight? You're not a virgin anymore, I'm sure you would have let him tap that juicy little pussy of yours." he says darkly and comes in front of me. I slap him, full force, causing his face to turn to the side.

"I'm not a virgin anymore because of you...Do you think I'll ever be comfortable with any man after what you did to me?!" I scream, tears rolling down my cheeks.

He brings his hand up to his cheek and rubs it slowly, his tucks his tongue under his cheek and than says, "I came to see how you're doing, clearly you're doing fine."

"What did you expect, that I would be depressed and alone, waiting for you." I say angrily. He looks hurt. I take a deep breath to calm myself. "Jamie go home...go home to your fiancée. Please, just leave me alone." I plead.

"I didn't just come here to check how you were, I came here to fuck you Sky." he says seriously, his hurt expression replaced by a dangerous look, and steps closers to me.

"No!" I scream in panic and bolt to my bedroom, my sneakers squeaking, I need to call Reese. Jamie is not far behind. I run into my room and try to shove the door close on his face, "REESE" I scream, for help, praying Reese will come back but this only causes Jamie to push the door open with more force sending me flying to the ground, I land on my butt. Jamie steps into my small room, he kicks the door shut and glares at me. I start weeping and move backwards using my hands and feet, looking up at him terrified. I bump into my mirror table and stop.

"Lets see if I can make you scream my name." he says sounding sinister as he unzips his black leather jacket, revealing a white fitted t-shirt. He takes the jacket out and drops it on the bed keeping his eyes on me the entire time, someone save me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Calculated Moves Ch. 07-08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds