• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming the New Me Ch. 02

Becoming the New Me Ch. 02

1234

Discovering the delight of wearing female panties had led me to shave my legs - and then without thinking, I'd gone shopping and had met Joe - another panty devotee.

And then I'd gone back to his place where we'd indulged in some incredible and wonderful oral sex - then afterwards I realised that I'd actually become a true cocksucker - and one who actually wanted more!

But could I benefit from my new-found skills, from my newly opened mind. Did I want to go any further?

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Joe reached out and pulled me upright, then hugged me warmly and firmly. Our chests rubbed together as did our two cocks and even our smooth thighs and then his hands were behind me and my bra fell loose, the inserts falling to the floor. Between us we removed the bra from my arms and picked up the inserts then clung together once more, our naked chests now warm against each other. But somehow it didn't feel the same now; those 'breasts' had become part of me already and without them something was missing. I pulled away a bit and my hands came up and held my non-existent breasts while a brief sadness enfolded me and Joe understood.

"You were nice with that bra on," he said, his hands softly resting on my hips, "You felt right somehow."

"Almost makes me wish I had proper tits!" I said laughing, my jollity tinged with sadness as I shook my imaginary breasts at him, "Weird!"

"Hmmmm, not all that weird Brian," said Joe pensively, his eyes still on my chest, "You wouldn't be the first man who wanted boobs - we'll have to see what we can do, eh?"

"Yeah ok," I murmured, my mind apparently elsewhere and not really concentrating on his words, "Go on then."

I think that my mind had returned to the panties which I now felt wedged between my cheeks and I squirmed around to pull them out of my crack.

"That's cos you pulled them aside when you got my cock out," I said as I realised that Joe was watching, "I think these ones are a little bit too tight."

"No way - they're perfect," said Joe as he inspected them, "What if you tuck your cock down between your legs..."

As he spoke his hand slid down over my stomach, then over my pubes and then down over my still soft penis and fitted it nicely down to one side of my balls. He pulled his hand out and inspected his handiwork.

"You'll do, that's lovely," he said, "Not bad at all."

I spun around and stuck my bum out at him, squirming and shaking it this way and that before turning back and looking down at the front of my panties. They looked quite pleasing and only slightly mounded; perhaps merely puffed out, like a girl with fluffy pubes.

"Cheeky!" he laughed as he gently slapped my ass, "You want to be careful you don't get me going again!"

"Hah - as if!" I replied, partially because I couldn't see myself as being that desirable and partially because I knew that he'd just emptied his balls, "No chance!"

"Wanna bet?" he replied and as he spoke he rubbed his hand over his penis which almost immediately responded.

Quickly it began to fill out and lift up and with a final brief rub it was standing there again, all hard and eager!

"Bloody hell," I murmured, "That was quick!"

"Told you that you get me going, didn't I?" replied Joe as he tilted his groin up towards me, "You make me fuckin' horny all the time."

Gently Joe pushed me now.

"Come on, let's do it again. Get on the bed," instructed Joe, "Go and lie down."

Quite willing to renew my oral tryst with his penis I quickly did so and moments later Joe was there with me, but now kneeling between my legs which he easily pushed apart. Seconds later and he was lowering himself towards me until he rested upon me face down, his body warm and firm against mine, his smooth belly and chest covering me, his hard penis resting against my lower abdomen.

"Brian, I want to kiss you," he said, his face just inches from mine, "Can I, please?"

Before I could respond in any way, although I had a feeling that I wouldn't be complaining, his mouth landed on mine and his lips, warm and moist and tender sucked at mine before pulling away. Hardly revolted at all it seemed, I passively let him kiss me and found my own lips reaching for his as he pulled away.

"Was that ok?" he asked as he looked at my searching lips, "Can we do it again?"

Once again his face lowered towards mine and once again I was unable to turn my head away, just allowing his lips to find mine once more. But this time it was my lips that were warm and wet; this time it seemed that it was my own body that was doing the kissing.

"Oh God!" I gasped, "What on earth are you doing to me?"

"Just kissing you - loving you a bit perhaps," Joe replied, "Its nice - you're all warm and sweet."

I'd never been called that before but somehow it felt right - and the next time that Joe's lips descended, it was definitely my lips that reached up to him, my lips that sucked hard at his, my mouth that suddenly clung to his. And then we were locked together, our urgent mouths and exploring tongues meeting and discovering and desiring, before we pulled apart, both of us panting.

"Geeeez!" said Joe, his groin squirming against mine, "You're hot - you're fucking brilliant!"

"You're good too," I managed to reply, "Never done that before."

"Likely story!" said Joe, "You were too good for that to be the first time!"

"No, honestly," I replied, "Never - it's never happened before...but I liked it with you for some reason."

"That's because we're already more than just friends, aren't we," said Joe, his breath warm on my cheek, "You fancy some more?"

"Mmmmmm!" I said enthusiastically expecting the 'more' to mean more kissing, "Definitely!"

Down between us I could feel that my penis had risen and was now firmly pressed between Joe's thighs while his penis felt even hotter against my body. I slid one hand down and found his cock - the end was all wet and slippery and on my abdomen there was a small smudge of slippery fluid too.

"You're eager Joe," I said, "Didn't think you'd be able to get it up again so soon!"

"It's you," he husked, "You turn me on something rotten, get me going in no time."

He slid his cock up and down on my belly, making me squirm deliciously inside.

"What are we going to do about it then?" I said, licking my lips as I anticipated Joe bringing his penis to my mouth, "Do you want me to suck you off again?"

"No - it's my turn," he said and as he spoke he began to move down the bed, his lips sliding over my chest.

I sucked in a breath through tight lips as his lips found a nipple and as his teeth chewed it gently but firmly, then let the air out once he moved away and slid further down my body.

His tongue trailed a wet path down my chest to my belly button, where he lingered briefly - and then his lips were at my panties, smoothly sliding over the straining material, pressing against my pubes and against my pulsating cock and then against my balls. I felt his mouth engulf one ball and then the other before he let them go and returned to my penis, his tongue brushing so softly over the silk that hid my instrument.

"Oooooh Joe," I moaned, "Stop it, stop pissing around, suck me, suck me please!"

But my pleading didn't work; instead Joe sank down once more until his face was between my legs, blowing hot air over my balls and my ass.

"Lift up," he said from somewhere down there and obligingly I lifted my hips, immediately feeling Joe's hands pulling my panties down.

There followed a few moments of adjustment until Joe had stripped me of my panties and then he returned, now pushing my legs further apart as his face descended once more.

And then I felt his tongue below and behind my balls, probing against my flesh, sliding ever closer to my asshole. I felt Joe's hands pushing my buns up and off the bed and for some reason I helped him, feeling my ass shivering, quivering, shaking with excitement and perhaps even with fear.

Moments later and his tongue was actually touching my asshole, tickling my tightness, sending weird thrills all through me, causing me to pant and shake uncontrollably.

"Joe, for fuck's sake, what're you doing?" I asked, my voice all shivery, "That's rude - it's dirty!"

But Joe still wasn't listening; instead his head was burrowing between my thighs, pushing more firmly against my body while his tongue probed and twisted around my hole.

"Aaaahhhhh!" I gasped as I felt his rapier-like tongue penetrate, pushing it's way in through my tight anal muscles, "Oh Goddddd, stop it!"

There was no way that I could stop him though - the feelings may have been alien and strange and yet they were so exciting and thrilling. Instead all I could do was to hold his head in place while trying to stop my body from jerking too hard each time his tongue bored into me. My penis was as hard as it had ever been; a solid bar of hot metal that dribbled constantly. My breathing control had deserted me as had my temperature control too - until Joe pulled his head away and emerged from between my thighs.

His face was wet and reddened but he was smiling happily.

"What the hell were you doing?" I asked, unable to comprehend why anyone would want to do what he'd just done.

"Just getting you ready," he replied as he repositioned himself, "You're all nice and wet and open now, hold on."

And then Joe was lifting my buns again and shuffling closer - and then his penis was sliding between my cheeks and my body was pushing at him and despite the panic in my mind, my anus seemed to be pushing out as if to accept his cock.

"You want me, don't you?" asked Joe, "You don't mind?"

It was a rhetorical question really because he seemed firmly intent on using me, on fucking me.

My mind was in turmoil - yes, I so wanted Joe to continue, I so wanted him to be closer, perhaps even to be within me somehow. Now I'd got used to it, I realised that I'd loved every minute of our sexual love-making and all I wanted was more.

But - his cock inside me? That was so weird to imagine; so frightening too.

And yet it was almost there; I could feel the warm firmness of his knob as it rested against my asshole - and I just knew that I'd let him penetrate me.

"Yes Joe, yes," I moaned, my mind screaming with panic; my body screaming with eagerness, "Oh fuck - do it, please, do it!"

"I'll be careful," said Joe, then I saw him spit in his hand and his hand disappearing from sight - and then I felt him.

Joe's penis was now pressing into my hole, his broad slippery penis driving a tunnel into my body. Steadily the pressure mounted as my hole stretched and stretched and as Joe's penis began to penetrate.

"Careful!" I moaned as I held my breath, "Ooooh fuuuuuck, be careful Joe."

Joe remained silent now as he rested, one hand down between my legs, presumably holding his cock in place with the other hand under my buttocks, lifting me upwards. I winced as his penis began to slide inside - I could feel my sphincter muscles complaining as this unusual activity strained them, yet at the same time I could feel the rest of my body just wanting Joe to be closer to me.

"That's it. I'm inside you now," said Joe, "It'll hurt a bit more then it'll be better."

Almost as he spoke a sharp pain shot through me and enveloped my mind and I felt my body convulsing and tightening and Joe spoke again.

"Take it easy Brian," he said, his penis still lodged in my anus, "Let it go - it'll be easier then."

"Oooooohhhhh," I shivered and panted, "I'll try, I'll try."

The pain was quite intense now and yet it was a delicious pain - a pain brought about by our sexual activity that I didn't want to stop. I obeyed Joe and let my body relax.

A moment later and the pain peaked suddenly, then eased and I felt Joe's body as it now rested against mine.

"Well done Brian - I'm inside properly now - all the way," he said, "You ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, I think so," I murmured...then I caught on; "Fuck - you're in me - your cock's right in me!"

"All the way," said Joe, "Buried to the roots - you're so lovely and tight and warm."

"Oh fuck - and you're so big," I replied as my body began to become properly aware of Joe's huge presence inside me.

Joe was now rocking gently and slowly back and forward and now I registered the feeling of his penis as it slid through my anal muscles. He was fucking me, actually fucking my ass with his cock - and I wasn't objecting!

More than that, it was feeling incredible, a feeling I'd never had before, a feeling of sexual happiness and excitement that now made me come alive down there. I made my sphincter muscles tighten; I made my ass push at Joe's cock; I made my hips lift and rotate as his penis moved in and out, faster now and I just couldn't help doing so.

"Oooh yeahhh," I panted, "That feels good, don't stop Joe, keep doing that."

"Going to," replied Joe, "You're good - you're nice - you're hot!"

Faster now his penis was sliding, my asshole moving with his thrusts, my hips alive and energetic, my body feeling his penis warm and hard inside me. Fast and steady came his thrusts, one after another after another and with each thrust my hips thrust back and my cock lifted from my abdomen.

And then my cock began dribbling once more as Joe's penis powered into me at a slightly different angle, his knob brushing past my prostate with each thrust.

"Ooooh bloody hell, it feels good," I moaned, my eyes screwing up with the delicious pain, "That's fuckin' lovely Joe!"

Above me Joe was hard at work, his eyes were closed as he concentrated on the anal pleasures; as he concentrated on driving his penis into my hot tight hole. His cheeks were puffed as he breathed faster now, his brow glistening with sweat.

"Ughhh, ughhh, ughhh," he grunted with each thrust, "Uuuuuh yeahhh, yeahhh! Ohh fuck!"

Joe's body was now slamming against mine as he pumped him penis into me, faster and faster now while his breath was now whistling through his tight lips.

He looked at me and smiled through his exertions while not missing a single stroke.

"Uhhhh fuck, uuuuh fuck, getting close now," Joe panted, "Get ready Brian, get ready."

His lower body was almost a blur now as his penis slammed rapidly into me while I did my best to hold my body steady as I anticipated what was to come...his orgasm, the thrill of his penis pumping his cum into me.

No way was I going to stop him, I wanted all of him inside me, everything he could offer, all of his spunk right up inside. If I couldn't have it in my mouth then I definitely wanted it inside my body.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh," grunted Joe rapidly, sweat pouring liberally from his face and chest now, "Here it comes - it's coming - gonna fill you Brian."

"Yeah - give it to me," I cried, "I want you - I want you!"

"Uuuuuuuuhhhhhh!" cried Joe after a momentary frozen moment, "Oooooh yeahhhh - ahhhhh, take it!"

Instantly I felt that pulse of warmth as his first spurt of cum pumped into my bowels. Moments later and it was joined by another, then another and another. I felt the liquid warmth spreading inside me and felt Joe's penis become quiescent, merely jerking almost languidly and no longer thrusting.

"Oooooohhhhh, that was good, bloody good," said Joe, "Fuckin' hell, that was so good!"

"Mmmmm yeah," I replied languidly, "You felt incredible when you shot off - that was the best bit."

Joe smiled down at me and I smiled back and then he let his steaming hot body down until we could kiss again, our lips holding each other tight until we had to break for much needed air.

"God, I need a towel," he moaned as he looked around, "How come there's never one there when you need it?"

"I think you need a shower," I replied as I watched the streams of sweat trickling down his chest, "I wouldn't say no to one either."

"Actually that's a better idea," said Joe as he knelt upright, "Gonna have to take him out anyway."

A few moments later and I felt my anus squeeze shut as his penis slid from my body - and then I was alone, filled with his cum but not with his penis. I missed him already...

There was no way that I could get him back though as Joe was already up and off the bed and heading to the bathroom and even before I lifted myself from the bed I could hear the shower running and soon I joined him as he tested the water.

"The water's good now - you can get in," he offered and I stepped into the shower cubicle with Joe soon pushing his way in to join me.

It was a relatively tight squeeze but there was room enough for us both to get wet and then to lather up, each of us sharing the fun of spreading bubbles everywhere.

Soon we were refreshed and considerably less noisome and were busy towelling each other dry. I'd felt a trickle of liquid slip from my ass as we showered and I'd pushed it out, not wishing to leak all day thereafter but there was still that stretched feeling remaining, even though his penis was no longer there. I kept feeling my asshole pulsating as if to welcome him back, but it was not to be - not yet, anyway. But I resolved to get him back there as soon as I could!

In the meantime however, Joe and I had clad ourselves in his dressing gowns and had headed downstairs again and now we were back where we'd started, on the settee with drinks in our hands.

We toasted each other before drinking deeply as we considered our situation.

"Never thought I'd do that," I said, opening the conversation, "Never thought I'd ever let anyone put their cock inside me."

"Never thought I'd do it either," Joe said, "Mind you, I've wanted to do that for ages; just never found the right guy I reckon."

"Found the hole alright though, didn't you," I said laughing, "And you were bloody eager too!"

Joe laughed back.

"So were you, once you got into it! You definitely enjoyed it, didn't you?" said Joe, "I know I certainly did."

I nodded by way of reply, my mind incapable of finding the right words.

"Good, perhaps we can do it again soon," said Joe and I felt myself smiling and nodding again - and blushing!

Yeah! He was willing! He actually wanted to fuck me again!

"Would have been better still if you'd had some tits I could have held onto," said Joe, his words making my eyebrows lift suddenly, "Some real ones, that is."

I let my eyes fall to my chest and wondered what the view would be like if I had those mounds of flesh protruding from my chest. And almost instantly I imagined Joe's penis sliding between my breasts, his cum spurting at my face and I felt a deliciously wicked thrill pass through me.

"We'd better find out then," I heard myself saying, "Can I use pills, you know, hormone pills?"

"Think so - shall we do some researching then?" asked Joe and once again I nodded my assent.

To cut straight to the chase, so to speak, I'll skip the internet hunting that we shared and the acquisition of bovine ovary pills which supply the body with phytoestrogen, which the human body converts to oestrogen. Soon I was taking them regularly along with assorted food an other supplements, my growing desire to feminise myself leading me on and on.

Each time that Joe and I met he checked me over, searching for stray hairs that he'd missed as he shaved my body...and each time we met he measured my chest too as we watched my breasts develop. And it wasn't just my breasts that were appearing, my hips seemed different, even my voice, and my face wasn't so hard either.

The whole thing was almost surreal; I was transforming into something resembling a woman - and yet I still possessed that extra bit of male flesh - that still needed pacifying regularly.

Time passed and for a longish period our meetings were brief and limited as work commitments got in our way but suddenly my annual leave became due and time was about to become mine to control - for a whole three weeks. Of course Joe was aware of my freedom and managed to get time off at much the same time and suddenly we were able to indulge ourselves.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming the New Me Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds