• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Legally Nude Ch. 12

Legally Nude Ch. 12

12

This story is the twelfth in a series. The prior installments provide context and background on the individual characters. However, the author hopes that this story may be read with pleasure as a stand-alone piece.

*****

It had been a long time since I had been to Orient Bay on the French side of the island of St. Maarten/St. Martin. When I first saw it, the bay basically had just Club Orient (one of the world's best clothing optional resorts) and a few shacks further along the beach selling food. I was taken aback to see large resort hotels built further along the beach and on the hillsides overlooking the beach. Fortunately, the resort at the southeastern end of the beach remained fully clothing-optional. Erin, Carla, and I opted to wear no clothing at all.

It was a joy to walk bare to the beach or to the bar/restaurant. Each morning, we would get up and go to the outdoor shower behind the chalet, washing each other in full view of whoever was passing by. Often, guests in the neighboring chalets would also be outside showering and we'd strike up conversations.

In fact, we only dressed twice for a few hours each time during our ten day stay. Once to go to a marvelous restaurant in Grand Case and once so the ladies could spend an afternoon shopping in Marigot. Even in Marigot, I was gratified that both Erin and Carla wore sundresses with nothing underneath. That the breezes off of the small harbor in Marigot exposed them both more than once only added to their enjoyment of the day.

The point of the trip was to relax and recover from the gyrations we had recently been through. We did little that makes for interesting reading. Generally, the high point of our day came between 10:00 and 11:00 a.m. when a busload or two of people from cruise ships docked in Phillipsburg we be discharged onto the beach, drawn by the cruise lines' promises of real, live "nudies." It was fascinating, if a bit perverse, to see who among the cruise ship passengers actually stripped down and went nude. Many just walked up and down the nude section of the beach staring before retreating to the safer clothed and more commercial parts of the beach. Although there are large signs proclaiming that photography is not allowed on the nude section of the beach, I have no doubt that Erin's and Carla's bare tits and cunts and my bare dick made it into a number of vacationers' photo albums. Erin and Carla are, undoubtedly, the most beautiful sights anyone could photograph anywhere. Me, well, pretty much just a waste of pixels.

There was really only one adventure during our time in St. Martin. There is a reasonably large, uninhabited island further out in Orient Bay. Several of the resorts, including ours, take guests there for picnics and snorkeling. We had arranged with our resort's water sports concessionaire to take the three of us out to the island, with a couple of baskets of brunch and sunscreen, just before dawn. It was a marvelous experience for the three of us to stand naked, hand-in-hand, on the beach facing towards the Atlantic to watch the sunrise.

As the sun rose higher in the Eastern sky, we walked around the island and realized two things: (1) We were alone on the island and (2) we could see, indistinctly, the people starting to move around outside at the various resorts around the Bay. Of course, that meant that they could likely see us too if they cared to look. The appeal of having sex with that many potential viewers was just too strong to resist. Soon, Erin was on her back in the sand with me thrusting into her pussy and Carla squatting above her face.

Not surprisingly, we became very absorbed in ourselves. It was not until Erin had cum with a loud moan and Carla with a shriek that we heard a female voice, very close by, say "wow." Rolling off of Erin and looking to my left, I saw a couple who appeared to be in their late 20s standing about ten feet away. The lady was wearing a reasonably conservative bikini while her partner was bare-chested and wearing board shorts.

After a moment, the lady, who had uttered the "wow," broke the silence. "We were, ugh, walking along the beach and we, ugh, came on you guys. I know that we should have turned back or said something, but, you were just so, well, wonderful to watch. I'm sorry."

Erin sprang up off of the sand and walked over to the couple, smiling and extending her hand. "Absolutely do not apologize. It's a public beach. We get a little carried away sometimes, but I hope that you liked what you saw."

The young lady shook Erin's hand and said, "Absolutely, we loved it. I never thought that watching others make love would be so much like, well, like watching art."

Erin, Carla, and I all smiled at the compliment. Carla spoke up, "we shouldn't take up any more of your time. The island is big and you probably want your privacy. I hope that we've given the two of you some inspiration."

The young lady in the bikini responded, "You certainly have," nodding towards her partner's groin where a substantial hard-on was visible through his board shorts. "But," the young lady continued, "It hardly seems fair for us to let you leave." With that, she reached behind her neck and undid the tie to her bikini top. Taking her top off, she revealed two nicely shaped but completely white breasts.

Through this entire exchange, the young man had said nothing. His wife or girlfriend dropped her top on the sand and walked over to him. Looking into his eyes, she put her hand on the waistband of his shorts at each hip and pushed his shorts down to his ankles. I must say that he had a fairly impressive erection, but his mid-section matched his partner's breasts: lily white. The young lady then pushed her own bikini bottoms down to her ankles and stepped out of them. The contrast between her tanned abdomen and legs and the bright white skin on her ass and her pubes naturally drew attention to her newly exposed areas. She looked very sexy.

After stripping her partner and herself, she kneeled on the sand in front of her partner. Placing her left hand around his shaft, she began licking the underside of his dickhead. After a few moments she took first his head and then much of his shaft into her mouth. The young lady was obviously talented at oral sex. Before long, her partner was making jerky spasms and seemed likely to fall. The young lady finally released her partner's penis from her mouth. She glanced at us and smiled, showing a bit of seaman at the corners of her mouth. Still smiling at us, she licked the seaman away with what was obviously a skillful tongue.

Our new friends were not finished. The young lady sat back on her ass and spun slightly so that she was facing us. She then laid back and spread her legs, giving us an unobstructed view of a very attractive pussy. The view did not remain unobstructed for long as her silent partner took his cue, kneeled on the sand between her legs, leaned forward, and began to eat her. While I can't really comment on his technique, he soon elicited a low continuing moan from his partner that slowly built to a much louder, passionate crescendo.

After her partner finished, the young lady lay spread-eagled in the sand for a few moments, panting, before she stood up on unsteady legs. Whether due to the heat or the sex I don't know, but there were beads of sweat on the white skin between her breasts that were very endearing.

Erin walked over to the young couple (although they were probably older than Erin) and took a hand of each of them. "You need something to drink," Erin said. "We have some wine and water in our hamper down the beach. Please join us."

The couple each bent down to pick up their swimwear. The man made a gesture miming putting his shorts on, but the lady shook her head. They walked naked with us to our hampers on the beach facing our resort.

After we had opened and shared a bottle of wine, Carla said "If you two intend to leave your clothes off, you need to be careful of the sun. Your sensitive bits will burn real fast." Reaching into another hamper, Carla pulled out a bottle and said "We have some SPF 50 sunscreen."

The young lady responded, "Why, thank you. I would like to leave my clothes off for a while," she grinned, "but I'm not sure I can do a good job putting sunscreen all over me." Nodding towards me, she added "could I ask him to do it?" She was an attractive lady and I acquiesced. As put sunscreen in my hand and started spreading it on her shoulders, Carla took another bottle from the hamper and went to the young man.

"I suspect that protecting this is your highest priority," Carla said as she began smoothing sunscreen onto his penis. I could see that he didn't disagree.

I got no points for trying to be a gentleman. His lady friend said over her shoulder to me, "maybe you should prioritize me too." With that, I began smoothing sunscreen over the pale cheeks of her lovely ass. She turned to face me and I effectively embraced her as I worked the sunscreen down the backs of her thighs and calves. I then worked up the fronts of her calves and thighs. I was enjoying the feel of the young lady's skin. As I finished with the tops of her thighs, she spread her legs and I began applying sunscreen to her clit and the rest of her cunt.

After a few moments, the young lady tapped my shoulders, saying "I'm not sure I can take another one right now." I smiled and stood to work the sunscreen into her breasts. She extend an open palm and asked, "May I have some?"

I squeezed some sunscreen into her palm and she began spreading it on my balls and my dick as I took special care to ensure that she didn't get sunburned nipples. Glancing over, I could see that Carla was rubbing sunscreen on the young man's chest while Erin was making sure he did not burn the crack of his ass.

After we finished with the sunscreen, we had some more wine and made quasi-formal introductions. Tom and Beth were a twenty-something couple vacationing from Chicago. They were staying at one of the large resorts to the northwest end of beach and had taken a sea kayak out to the island. "We didn't know what was out here, but we found a lot more than we expected," Beth said. Tom didn't say much, but he smiled a lot.

Erin and Carla explained that we were staying at the clothing optional resort and rarely wore anything. Beth and Tom seemed impressed when Erin explained that we had not brought any clothing out to the island. We were finishing a third glass of wine, with the sun well overhead, when a motorboat from one of the larger resorts landed a group of about 25 clothed guests on the beach a little ways from us. Being nude around clothed people was something that Erin, Carla, and I enjoyed. However, I expected Beth and Tom to cover up. To their credit, they both stood, exposing themselves fully, and waved greetings to the newcomers.

Some of the more outgoing newcomers, obviously wanting to see naked people up close, came over and started conversation with us. Beth and Tom tried to act like experienced nudists although their pale asses gave away the truth. After a time, the concessionaire from our resort came out to get us. We said our goodbyes to Beth and Tom and hoped that we'd helped make their trip more memorable.

The adventure wasn't quite over. Just after dark that evening, the three of us were having drinks in the resort's beachfront bar, naked as were the other patrons. Tom and Beth walked in. Beth smiled broadly and said, "We'd hoped that we'd find you here." With that, she undid the pareo she was wearing and stood gloriously nude in the center of the bar. Tom discreetly slid of his shorts and stood nude beside her.

We bought Tom and Beth a drink. Instead of a second drink, Beth said that they were curious about the resort and asked if they could see our chalet. We walked the few yards from the bar to our chalet, Erin, Carla, and I completely nude while Beth and Tom carried their clothes over an arm.

Insider our chalet, we gave Beth and Tom a quick tour. Beth asked if we had anything to drink, so I poured her a glass of wine. She took a sip and then said, "There's another reason we wanted to come back here." I raised my eyebrows slightly as Beth came over in front of me. She reached out and cupped my balls in the palm of her left hand and began stroking my shaft with her right.

Glancing over, I saw that Carla had stood up and was treating Tom to a similar pleasure. Soon, Beth led me by my dick over to a low table. Letting go of me, she turned around, bent over the table, and spread her legs. I took a moment to look at her lovely asshole and pussy before I entered her from behind.

While I was doing Beth, Carla had pushed Tom onto his back on the floor. She straddled his erect dick and lowered herself onto him. Erin came over and squatted over his face. Tom got the idea and began eating Erin as he was fucking Carla.

Beth and Tom stayed the night with us. Beth had her first experience of sex with another lady and Tom got a lesson in how to properly fuck a lady in the ass, among other things. The next morning, the five of us showered together outside the chalet, not being too careful about who washed what, and greeted the resort staff walking by to go on duty. We were sorry when Tom and Beth left, but proud of them that they walked away naked.

All too soon our idyll in St. Martin was over and the three of us had to return to the real world and our much diminished office. As always when one returns from vacation, several matters were pressing for attention. One is worth mentioning here.

Through Claire Robertson, we had met Scott and Genny. Scott and Genny were committed nudists in their early 30s who had started an "executive placement firm" (read: headhunter). Because most of their work was done via telephone, e-mail, and internet, they could work from their home office happily nude. Genny's younger sister and another lady were employed to be their liaison with the textile world. While their desired focus was on placing people who wished to work in the nude with employers willing to allow nude work, that market segment was so small that they were forced to expand their focus and did so quite successfully.

Scott and Genny's success had attracted the peeved attention of their larger, more established, and more boring competitors. One established headhunter firm had taken the step of suing Scott and Genny, claiming that they had interfered with the competitor's business relationships by luring away "candidates" (prospective employees, essentially a headhunter's inventory). Carla and I were defending Scott and Genny. There were a number of reasons why I felt that the suit lacked any merit and had more likely been filed in an effort to drain Scott and Genny's money. Still, the suit was going forward through the discovery phase.

Naturally, counsel for the competitor had been pushing to take Scott's and Genny's depositions. On my return from St. Martin, I was confronted with a message from our clients insisting that they be allowed to be nude while they were being deposed. I had made that trick work once before in a case in Federal Court; through which I had first met Carla when the large form she then worked for assigned her to strip down and depose a witness in the nude. However, I was dubious that it would happen in this case because the case was in state court and our state court judges were notoriously conservative. In fact, I feared being sanctioned if I even asked the court to allow my clients to appear for their depositions nude.

Still, I was obligated to make reasonable efforts to implement my clients' wishes. Therefore, I called lead counsel for the competitor. My adversary, Jane, was the rare female partner in a large firm litigation group. I had known Jane professionally for several years and, as large firm lawyers go, she wasn't bad. She was honest, competent, and didn't fight with you, too often, over things that really didn't matter. Nonetheless, I made the call with some trepidation.

After I explained the purpose of my call to Jane there was a long silence on the line. Finally, to my surprise, Jane said, "Ok, sure, we can live with that. That means we'll have to do the depos at your office."

"That's fine," I responded. "You'll still get the reporter?"

"Of course. If your clients are nude, I suppose that you and Carla will be nude also?"

"I expect that the clients will be more comfortable with that. Is that a problem?"

"No. Just understand that neither I nor my associate nor anyone from our client is taking their clothes off."

"Jane, I wouldn't dream of asking you to undress, lovely though that would be."

"Harry, don't push your luck or I'll report you to bar counsel."

So, it was set that Scott and Genny would be appearing for their depositions in the nude. Carla and I would be defending those depositions in the nude. I wondered whether Jane would decide to videotape the depositions.

The day of the depositions was interesting. Genny, Scott, Carla, and I were all already in our conference room, completely naked, when a bare Erin escorted in the court reporter. That was a pleasant surprise for several reasons. Kirsten was a reporter whom I used frequently. She was very accurate and not overly expensive. She was also blonde and beautiful, with a compact but perfectly proportioned figure which she displayed in rather tight, short dresses. I assumed that Jane knew all of that when she hired Kirsten for the depositions. What I doubted that Jane knew was that I had first met Kirsten at the naturist resort east of town to which Sarah belonged. Kirsten was a member there also.

Very shortly thereafter, Erin escorted in the other side. Jane was a severely attractive lady with streaks of grey already showing in her dark hair, wearing a very conservative ladies' suit. She was followed by a rather generic male associate in the mandatory blue pinstripe who was carrying two large bags full of the documents Jane would be questioning Scott and Genny about. Bringing up the rear was a large, overweight, balding man in a light grey suit: the client representative. All three of them appeared to be brought up short when the four of us stood up, naked, to shake hands. Jane's poor associate couldn't decide whether he wanted to stare at Carla or at Genny and I feared that he would tear an eyeball muscle trying to do both.

Scott's deposition was uneventful. Jane really didn't have much to question him about, but had apparently been instructed by the client to prolong the depositions as much as possible. She finished with Scott at 5:30 that evening (we started at 9:00 a.m.) and announced that she wanted to start with Genny the next morning.

Jane had not suggested in advance that she would need two days to do the depositions so I pushed back a bit. However, Genny was prepped and everyone's calendar was clear, so we finally agreed.

The second day started as a repeat of the first until, just before we started testimony, Kirsten asked in a soft voice, "Would anyone mind if I took my clothes off?"

Whether she didn't hear Kirsten or didn't believe what she had heard I don't know, but Jane made Kirsten repeat her request. Obviously flustered by the thought of another nude body in her deposition, Jane paused but finally stammered out "Oh, ok, if you must."

Kirsten knew we would not object. She stood up and kicked off her high-heel shoes. Reaching behind her back, Kirsten unzipped the dark blue dress she was wearing and let it slide down her body to her feet. She stood a second in her bra, panty hose, and panties before picking the dress up and setting it on the table. Kirsten reached behind herself again and unclipped her bra. She shrugged her shoulders forward so that the straps slid off of her shoulders. Setting her bra on the table, she bent forward slightly; accentuating her perfectly shaped breasts, and pushed the waistband of her panty hose down from each hip to her feet. Bending over more, she carefully pulled the hose off of each foot. Straightening again, Kirsten smiled as she put a hand at each of her hips and pushed her panties to her feet. Picking up her panties and her other clothes from the table, Kirsten walked to a corner of the conference room where she folded her clothes and then bent way over (affording us a magnificent view) to set them on the floor.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Legally Nude Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds