• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fifty Steps Ch. 02

Fifty Steps Ch. 02

12

I want to thank everyone who read and liked the first part of this story. I hope you like what happens next too. No real sex in this one, but it was a long night/early morning, so i thought i would use this interlude as build-up. Hope I didn't make a fool of myself.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

50 Steps - II

My mind was buzzing as I waited for the elevator on Marco's floor. Marco had been thoughtful enough to go back to the bar before me so that we wouldn't be seen entering together in case Alan had returned. I was hoping desperately that Alan hadn't come back as yet, or at least that he had just returned, so I wouldn't have to explain my half an hour absence from the bar. I had the beginnings of an idea in my mind, and one thing I definitely did not want to do is start on the defensive by having to give an explanation. No matter how the rest of the night went, the truth of the past half hour would not go down well with Alan.

I had a momentary flash of blinding panic as I had a vision of him Alan sitting at the bar, wondering where I was, maybe asking the bartender about me.

Had people seen me leaving with Marco? I had not tried to be discreet when leaving. There had been no reason to be discreet. I had just been stepping out for a smoke.

And maybe a kiss.

I took a couple of deep breaths to calm my mind as the elevator pinged its arrival. Well, it's done now, I thought; focus on what happens here on. If Alan was there and waiting, the best story to go with was the bathroom option. Both he and I had been to the restrooms which were on the same floor of the hotel, but outside the bar itself, so he knew you had to exit to use the loo. And if he wondered why the visit had taken so long, I could always say I was chatting to some girls there instead of waiting at the bar by myself as I had been doing the hour before that. He had been fairly apologetic before he had left and I knew from experience if I threw it in his face, he would back down immediately.

I had three options ahead of me now (Yes, I make lists. What working girl doesn't? I could go on about lists, but that would be too much digression, and all my friends tell me of my habit of digression, and now I'm digressing about digression, and this could go on, so I will get back to my options.)

1.I could tell Alan everything that just happened. I knew Alan would totally flip out, and this could possibly end our marriage. I was dead sure I did not want that to happen. Regardless of how much we had fantasized about bringing another person into our bed, he would see my hooking up with Marco as a betrayal of his trust, much as I would see his having a solo affair without my knowledge the same way. 2.I could say nothing. I could just go home with him and pretend nothing had happened and we would go on with our lives. 3.I could use this situation to set up something we had both talked about but never seriously considered doing. I knew the fact that the situational factors we had talked about all worked in our favor. Whenever we had discussed a threesome during our post-coital bliss (rather than the frenzied talking in the lead up to sex), we had agreed that (a) we were both curious about it with both genders, (b) that if it ever happened, it would be a one-off and not a lifestyle because that's not something either of us could handle, (c) it would have to be somewhere we couldn't accidentally be seen by people we knew, so out of town and preferably out of country, (d) while the thought was sexually arousing in fantasy we were also unsure of how both of us would actually react to the sight of the other person having sex with someone else. It might take us to the next level sexually, but it also had the potential to leave some scars.

So on the balance of things, the first 3 of that particular list were checked off, and the fourth was something we would only know if it ever came to pass. I wasn't completely sure right now how to bring Marco into our bedroom, how Alan would react to the idea, and how would we handle it between ourselves afterwards? These were all the things I would have to wait and see. Right now I just knew I wanted it. The oxytocin and adrenalin produced in our encounter was still flowing through my system and my pussy was still aching slightly (but in the nicest way possible) from the stretching it had received from Marco's cock.

The easiest course of all, of course, was just to give Alan a bit of grief about making me wait for so long, go back to the hotel, and then use his contrition to have the relationship upper-hand for the next x of days. People who have been together for a while in somewhat equal relationships will know what I mean. Please notice that I did use the qualifier 'somewhat' because no relationship can ever be entirely equal. For a moment, I thought of chickening out and going with the 'nothing happened' option. But having taken the first step with Marco, the thought of going a step further was enticing, and the oxytocin combined with the alcohol to make a heady brew.

I should tell you a bit more about Alan and me. I think by now I've made it pretty clear Alan and I share our fantasies and that threesomes have popped up regularly. What I perhaps have not mentioned is that these fantasies have been pretty hot and heavy. Graphic to say the least. Alan's favorite, and this is one of his own creation not mine, is one in which he is sitting in an armchair with a girl going down on his hard cock while I'm on all fours being fucked by one man while sucking another's cock. I got really turned on during the telling, and took over the story mid-way, making it even nastier... telling him how the cock plowing into me from the back felt, and how I then move to ride the big cock I was sucking while the guy fucking me switches to fucking my mouth while holding my hair. This session ended with me on all fours and Alan pounding me before we both came in a massive climax. He was so aroused he only lasted a few minutes that time, much shorter than his usual time to orgasm.

I know this must sound obscene to some, but it works for us, and keeps our sex-life fresh after a decade together. These fantasy sessions generally take place with us lying in bed playing with each other's bodies, me stroking and teasing his penis into hardness, him with his fingers deep inside me, caressing my g-spot, and usually end with me declaring that I want his cock inside me now. Oh, and I love doing with Alan what Marco had done to me a little while earlier, rubbing his head and sliding the shaft over my slick, wet pussy before he enters me. The sensation of feeling that hardness, the coiled up strength that will soon open me up drives me crazy. Honestly, sometimes I think I like the prelude to penetration -- the kissing, the stroking, the sucking -- more than I like the actual sex itself.

I love my sex life with Alan. And you may not believe this right now, but at thirty nine he generally has more of a drive than I do at thirty two, my supposed sexual peak. I'm generally the one who's trying to grab some sleep while he's still frisky. But our sex life is great, it's inventive, it's satisfying. Alan is a creative lover, and even after ten years, we are still trying new positions in bed fucking each other's brains out. I love the intimacy of his knowledge of my body, and love how I know the little spots which will make his cock throb in my hand when I kiss his neck.

The point is that I am not going to hide behind the excuse that I was a bored wife, unsatisfied by her husband, who drifted into cheating. Alan is a great guy overall, generous, wonderful sense of humor and perspective, we enjoy being with one another, and aside from his procrastination there really aren't any huge faults about him. I mentioned his recent pot belly, but I love looking at him naked, in a suit (which he wears to work), or jeans (which he lives in otherwise). So far from being bored and unsatisfied, on the contrary it was perhaps the fact that I was so secure, as well as being sexually stimulated (and I admittedly have been as turned on by our fantasies as he has, more so by the ones involving him and another man, than I was with those involving me and another girl, some which I have to admit I invented on the spur to turn him on) in our relationship that I was considering having a threesome as a real possibility.

By the time I stepped back in through the doors of the club, I had pretty much made up my mind. My own fantasy of being taken by a tall-dark stranger had come true, and maybe I could use that to make a fantasy shared by both Alan and I come true.

The big x-factor in this equation (I am a math major, sorry) was Marco himself. For my plan to work (and my marriage to survive) I had to be able to rely on his discretion, and his ability to not accidentally let our prelude spill out. What did I know about him, I wondered again, other than the fact that he seemed to have good manners. While I had come down from my post-orgasmic haze by now, my pussy still felt the memory of the cock that had been inside. I realized that Marco's sexiness had been enhanced by the illicit nature of our encounter, but he had still been playful and smooth enough to charm me and he had been thoughtful enough to leave without my suggesting it. That was something I gave him high marks for, but that was all I had to go on. Who knows how many women he had fucked using those very same lines? I had already risked my life once tonight. Dare I compound the situation?

My mind was still wrestling with all these thoughts and questions as I scanned the bar. My insides dropped with relief as I noticed a distinct lack of Alans. And I have to confess that I actually felt a stab of irritation at the man that he had been gone so long without a thought of me sitting here at the bar by myself. I couldn't be irritated that he hadn't called me. International roaming's pretty expensive when you're on holiday, and since Alan's trip was covered by work and mine wasn't and since I was getting by without a phone, I never bothered to get a local SIM for myself. Net result, I had no phone he could call to tell me he was stuck if he wanted me to come home. I did realize that it was really irrational of me to feel irritated given what I had been up to in the past hour, but still... I'm a girl, so I'm allowed to feel that way. God knows we need every weapon we can.

I made my way back to our old table which was still unoccupied. It was well past 3am by now and even though it was the weekend, the place was beginning to empty out a little. It was still pretty active though, and the DJ had slipped into a late-night groove now and a few people were on the floor. I looked around and caught sight of Marco on the far side of the bar, sitting by himself. He looked up at me inquiringly, looked at our empty table, then back at me.

I shook my head ever so slightly to indicate Alan was not there as I continued to the table and sat down. A waiter came up to me; our tab was still open so I ordered another rum and Coke (who's keeping count by now?), and waited for it to arrive. I looked up to see Marco still looking in my direction so I nodded to him to come over to my table.

He looked a little unsure, but gathered his drink and made his way over.

"Hey," he said as he stood over me.

"Hey," I said in return, "Alan's not here as yet. Why don't you sit down and we can talk for a few minutes. You were sitting next to us earlier and he noticed you as well, so it's natural that we started talking when I was alone and your sister left."

"Are you still thinking of what you said when you left?" he asked, seeming a little surprised.

"Why, yes?" I was surprised he was surprised. "I said it. Why would you think I would change my mind?"

"Well, I don't know," he shrugged, "I figured it was just one of those heat-of-the-moment things one says."

"Well, I'm ready to see how this plays out. Are you?"

"I guess," he said, but suddenly he wasn't looking as sure as he had done all evening.

"Look I want to make things clear before Alan arrives," I continued," I love my husband and despite what my actions of tonight may suggest, I have no desire to fuck things up with him, but I want to see if this can happen. I think it could be really sexy but I need to know if you're on board."

"Have you ever done this before?" he countered.

"No. Never. Before today, I had never even kissed another man. I know you may not believe me right now but that's the truth."

"So what happened tonight?" He looked curious.

"Why did I do it now? I'm not sure. I guess I've been wanting to have an adventure for a while. But whatever happens, Alan can't know what we did earlier"

He frowned as I spoke but didn't interrupt, so I went on.

"We've both talked about having a threesome with another person and it's been a big turn on, but he would not be ok with me and you without him. If you're ok with that, just go with it and see where it ends. If you're not, then we can just call it a night right now."

"You play hardball," he smiled.

"It's what I do for a living," I smiled back at him. I'm a negotiation consultant. True story. Different story. Back to this one.

"Have you ever been in a threesome?" I asked

I sat there and held my breath for few seconds while I waited for Marco to respond. It seemed much longer though. I had basically put my fate (once again) in the hands of a total stranger. How did I know that he wouldn't blurt the truth straight out to Alan? I didn't. But that was part of the headiness of that night. It was a night of firsts. So why not this as well?

"No, I've never been in a threesome, but who hasn't thought of being in one" he confessed after a moment.

"What? I thought you Europeans were much more sexually liberated than us Americans?" I had meant it to sound like a joke, but it sounded like half a complaint.

"Well, I'm sorry but this particular European must disappoint you on that particular scorecard. But you're an incredibly sexy woman and I have nothing to lose in seeing how this night pans out. And I would love to have you naked again."

He paused for a second, "But I don't want it to get weird. I really want to fuck you again; I'm not done with you, but what if it gets really strange, or if you freeze because he's there. You're sure you want to do this? Because this is my condition. If I'm fucking you, I'm not going to hold back because your husband is there. Are you ok with that? Will he be ok with that?"

"What if you freeze?" I couldn't resist asking.

"With you there," he smiled at me sexily, "I don't think there's much danger of me freezing."

"I want you too. I think you know that," I admitted to him. So that was settled.

"But I'm not sure about Alan," I continued, "I guess this will have to be his decision. But I'm asking you once again... he must not know anything about us."

"Don't worry about that," he reassured me, "I have as many reasons to keep this secret as you do."

It was just about at this point that I first started to believe that I could pull this off. To get this done, I had to manage both these men. Marco was seeing a different side of me from the girl he had charmed and seduced up in his room just an hour ago, but so far he seemed to be dealing well with me being in control. Alan was going to have to be handled much more delicately.

I wanted to ask him what he meant by that last remark, but Alan chose that moment to walk back into the bar.

He saw me immediately and smiled apologetically as he walked towards the table. I gave Alan a lukewarm smile and spoke to Marco urgently, making it look as if I were responding to something he had said.

"Ok, so Alan's here. I'm just going to introduce you guys. Just be natural and let's see how this goes, and if either of us invites you back you know it's on."

I felt my first major flash of guilt as i realized I was conspiring with a stranger while the man I loved had no idea what was going on. But by now, I wanted to see if I could really do this.

Marco looked up at Alan and smiled in welcome as he came to us.

"Hi." Alan said to me half-quizzically as sat down.

"Well, hello stranger. Look who's returned. Alan, this is Marco." I turned slightly to Marco, "Marco, this is my husband Alan."

They said their hellos and shook hands. Alan turned his attention to me once again.

"I'm really sorry," he started, "I know it got really late, the whole spreadsheet model was a bit of a muddle and I had to work with Neil to sort it out. And there was no way to call you. Then around 3am I thought you'd be back, but then I came as soon as we finished"

"It's ok, I was having a nice time, and I thought I'd let you work in peace," I said a little coolly.

He gave me a tight lipped, slighty-pained smile, so I patted his hand and gave him a warmer smile, "You can make it up to me. Now get yourself a drink quickly. I think they're about to have last call soon."

Alan had been expecting the cold shoulder because he looked immensely relieved, if a little unconvinced. He must have thought I was still angry but didn't want to have an argument in front of a stranger. Anyway, he quickly motioned a waiter over and ordered himself a double rum and coke.

"You were sitting at the table next to us earlier, right?" He said to Marco, "With a couple of other people."

"My sister and brother in law," Marco explained, "They had to leave, and then we started talking."

"Well that's great. I'm glad you were here because I came in expecting my head to be bitten off for ditching her for so long," Alan laughed.

"I'm happy I could help. I had a nice time too," Marco said.

Did that line have a double meaning? My heart almost stopped for a second, but Alan obviously thought nothing of it because he went on, "You're from here, right? I heard you speaking Italian earlier."

"From Milan," Marco clarified. And from there, they were off. Alan had been to Milan a few times so knew some of the area and they started chatting about this, that and general. For a few minutes, I just sat back more or less in the background, content to just sit there, smile and laugh along as required, and observed the two.

I must have tuned out for a few seconds and missed a cue, because Alan looked at me and said, "What's wrong with you? What are you thinking?"

"Nothing." I gave him my International Woman of Mystery Smile, "I'll tell you later."

Marco pushed his chair back and announced he was going to the bathroom. Last call had been made a few minutes ago, and he had ordered himself another scotch. I was going with water. Alan's drink was still fresh.

"So did you guys close out the submission?" I resumed the conversation once Marco had left.

"Yeah, we did. I think we should get this. I think we've made a pretty convincing plan, and there doesn't seem to be any serious competition. And if we get it, it means serious bonuses for all of us. Which means Carnivale in Rio is on, baby! Better start checking out hotels."

This is the way our vacations work. When Alan picks the destination, I pick the hotels and he pays for them. When I pick the destination, it works the other way. It works out well for me because when I pick the hotels, I go for the most luxurious one, and when he picks the hotels, he goes for the quaint, rustic types. An en suite bathroom is the only thing I insist on. I was happy with Rio. I wanted to go to Rio. Carnivale is the world's largest party and Rio has some amazing hotels. I love hotels! I digress again.

He paused for half a breath before continuing, "But I'm really sorry I was gone so long. I know it took way longer than half an hour."

"It's really ok," I reassured him again, "I meant it. I was having a nice time, so I'm not mad at you. Marco was good company. He kept me entertained while you were away."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Fifty Steps Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 168 milliseconds