• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Rachel and Michelle

Rachel and Michelle

Rachel and Michelle had been dating for some time, and despite seeming almost polar opposites, they were very much in love.

Rachel was very much a tomboy, cutting their hair short, wearing combat boots and cargo pants, and acting very much like a punk.

Michelle was more stereotypical feminine. She grew her hair long, wore dresses and skirts, and preferred heels.

The two lovers had headed out to do some shopping and various chores, stopping for lunch at a cafe before finally getting home.

They dropped their bags in the kitchen, put their groceries away, and Rachel stretched, hands reaching for the ceiling, as Michelle wrapped her arms around them, hand slipping under their clothes to tweak Rachel's pierced nipple.

"You know what I've been thinking about all day?" she whispered into her partner's ear.

"No..." replied Rachel, "But something tells me that I'm about to find out..."

"Uh huh," moaned Michelle, "How about you go get changed into something more appropriate and meet me in the lounge, my pet?"

Rachel replied "Yes Mistress" and headed into the bedroom, while Michelle collapsed on the couch, and waited for her partner to return 10 minutes later, naked but for cuffs and a collar, they knelt on the floor in front of Michelle, with head bowed.

Michelle raised her foot and waited for Rachel to remove the shoe, before repeating it with her other foot. She then spread her legs and raised her skirt, revealing a red thong.

"Lick my cunt, pet." She ordered, "And don't you dare use your hands.

Rachel leaned forward and slowly began lapping at Michelle's covered cunt, the aroma making her salivate, and wetting the fabric more, while Michelle moaned above them.

After a while, Michelle lifted her butt and let Rachel slowly remove her thong, as she slid down the couch more, and displayed more of herself to her partner.

"Lick!" was again ordered, and Rachel returned to their work of licking her partner's cunt.

Michelle openly moaned as her partner's tongue drove into her cunt and making her orgasm before she ordered them "Lower".

Obediently, Rachel licked lower, as Michelle went from moaning to gasping in pleasure. They slowly trailed their tongue around her anus, before they slowly licked deeper, making their girlfriend cum once more.

An order to "Stop" and "fetch the harness" had Rachel crawling away on all fours, to return with a leather strap on harness held in their mouth.

Michelle took the harness, and slid it into place on her hips as Rachel watched. She stroked Rachel's cheek calling them a good pet, and "You know what good pets do? They suck their Mistress' cock."

Rachel's lips wrapped themself around the fake cock, moaning as they did so, before bobbing their head up and down, taking more and more with each downward movement. It didn't take long before they were deep throating when Michelle told them to stop and turn around.

Michelle ran a hand over her partners butt, letting her hand slowly glide across their shaved cunt and play with the plug in their ass.

"How do you want my cock, pet?" she asked.

"My ass" came the moaned reply,

"what was that?"

"My ass, Mistress"

"But there's this thing in the way." she said, pressing the plug into Rachel's ass and making them moan, "Looks like I'll have to take your cunt,"

"Please not my cunt, Mistress, I beg you." came the moan, "You can take anything but not my cunt..."

Michelle slowly teased their cunt lips with the dildo, making it wet with their juices, "If I can do anything, then I am going to take your cunt, pet" she said, "And besides, you're already moaning like a whore for my cock. Why don't I treat you like one."

With that, Michelle thrust the cock deep into Rachel's cunt, making them moan and cum.

"What are you?"

"A whore..."

"Whose whore?"

"Yours..."

"Exactly" And with that, Michelle brought her hand down onto their ass, leaving a red hand print, while Rachel continued to moan and cum, coating the dildo with their cum.

Michelle collapsed back onto the couch, "Clean me, pet".

Rachel moved and began to slowly lick the fake cock clean of their cum. Once they were done, Michelle slid the harness off and the two of them curled up on the couch together to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Rachel and Michelle

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds