• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Penny Ch. 03

The Adventures of Penny Ch. 03

The Photographers

Hubby was going to a conference in Glasgow for two weeks, so the night before he went we decided to play a special "game". My husband played the headmaster and I the disobedient schoolgirl. For my part an outfit was hired from a costume shop in town. Hubby was very impressed. He even told me to get a regular costume for future games. We both had a very enjoyable night!

Next day after Hubby had gone I decided to do some shopping and take the costume back. As I left my gate I heard a shout.

"Hello there!" it was Albert from across the road, "Off to the shops again? I swear you live there."

I laughed, "Yes you've caught me again. I've got a good reason for going today. I've got to take this back." I held up a bag with the costume in.

"Oh, what is it?" said Albert.

"It's a schoolgirl uniform I wore for a fancy dress party." I lied.

"God I would have loved to see you in that." Albert said; "I could have taken some fantastic pictures"

Now as I have explained before Albert is a keen amateur photographer, he and his friend are very good. "Maybe I'll model for you one night." I joked.

"Please! Please!" he pretended to beg. I just carried on laughing and started to walk up the road. Albert is a great old man; his friend Ronnie is quite a laugh as well. Both worked together and retired about a year ago. A pair of loveable old rogues, but very nice.

As I neared the shop I thought about Albert. Today was Thursday. He and Ronnie always took photos at his studio in his house. "I wonder if they fancy a model?" I thought to myself, "Go on be a devil, have a laugh."

I phoned Albert from a telephone box; he was over the moon about the idea. We decided to meet at his house at eight. I decided to take the costume back next day.

At about seven thirty I put on the costume: navy blue knickers, grey pleated mini skirt, white blouse. school tie, grey v-necked sweater, and white knee high socks. I got my blonde hair into two ponytails, and tied them with two red ribbons. I put on a pair of black sensible shoes, and checked myself in the mirror. Perfect!

Albert couldn't believe his eyes when he saw me; he quickly escorted me to his studio. Ronnie was there messing about with a camera, he broke into a big smile when I walked in.

After a couple of drinks of wine Albert said, "Go over there my dear."

He pointed to a large white backdrop with a chair and desk facing a load of lights and cameras. "Sit down. Make yourself comfortable." I heard Ronnie say.

I pulled out the chair and sat down. The studio looked very impressive.

"Don't be shy. You look great." Albert assured me, "Just follow our instructions and everything will be fine. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Smile!"

I smiled. I heard the clicking of cameras.

"Pretend to read this." Albert said, and passed me a book.

Cameras whirred and clicked. Both men kept looking at each other and grinning, After a minute or two I realised that they had a great view up my skirt.

"Oops! I'm showing all I've got!" I said and tried to tug my skirt down abit.

"Not all unfortunately!" Albert joked.

A thought entered my head. I felt very mischievous; I needed a "game". "No harm in looking." I replied and opened my legs wider with my hands.

The men couldn't believe their eyes or their luck. After the initial shock of my behaviour, Both men crouched down and took some photos from under the desk. I casually stroked my thighs. I could feel eyes watching my hands, gazing at the exposed navy blue strip between my legs.

Albert got up, "Sit on the desk."

I sat on the desk at an angle and crossed my legs showing plenty of thigh. All the time the cameras clicked.

"Read the book, put a finger to your lips. Looked puzzled." Albert said still clicking.

I did as he asked, then I moved one of my legs up so I could rest the book on my knee. The skirt rode up showing the top of my leg and a little flash of blue panties. I gave a little wink to Albert. The cameras clicked away.

An idea struck me, I pretended to drop the book. I got off the desk and turned so my back was to the cameras. Slowly I bent down keeping my legs straight and went to pick up the book, the cameras clicked like crazy. I turned my head to look at the men; their eyes were on stalks as they viewed my half-exposed rear. I picked up the book and put it on the desk.

"You're very naughty." I heard Albert say.

I turned my head to him and replied, "Maybe I need to be taught a lesson." and with that I bent over the desk. More camera noise filled the room.

I heard movement behind me; a hand slowly caressed my behind. My little skirt was lifted up, so I stuck my rump out further, the hand stroked my tight knickered bum.

"I think this naughty girl does need to be taught a lesson" I heard a voice say.

Slap! I was expecting it and had gripped the desk tightly. Slap! Slap! My backside tingled. Slap! Slap! With the excitement and the heat of the lights, I began to perspire. Cameras clicked.

Albert said, " You look warm, take your jumper off."

I stood up, faced the lights and did as he asked. More camera noise.

"You still look warm." Ronnie said, I noticed he was licking his lips and looking at my blouse.

Dirty old men! I could see their game, smiling I looked both men in the eyes and undid my tie and dropped it to the floor. Ronnie smiled back and nodded to my blouse. I looked down at it, at first I was unsure but gradually my fingers began to unbutton it. The cameras clicked, as each button was undone, finally I unfastened the last one. The blouse still covered me, I was still nervous. Courage was mustered and I slowly opened my blouse revealing my naked heaving chest.

I heard one of them say, "Jesus!" The noise of the cameras was fantastic!

I took the blouse off completely and threw it to the floor. More camera noise. I turned back to the desk and bent over.

The hand came back and tugged up the skirt and held it up. Slap! Slap! Slap! The slaps were more urgent this time.

"Try this!" I think it might have been Ronnie.

SLAP! My backside caught fire! Tears came to my eyes. SLAP! SLAP! Cameras whirred.

I turned my head to see Albert behind me. "I've not used a slipper in years" said Albert.

SLAP! The pain and the pleasure, I put my head down on the desk. SLAP! I bit my lip and waited for the next blow. SLAP!

"Get her knickers down. Let's see that luscious arse of hers." Ronnie said excitedly.

I felt Albert's fingers go into the waistband of my panties, quickly they were taken down and fell to a heap at my feet. "Look how beautiful and red this is." his hand came back to stroke my naked flesh.

"Make it redder." Ronnie nearly shouted. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The cameras clicked.

"I'm worn out, do you want a go?" I heard Albert say.

Movement then a different hand then stroked my bum, softly at first, then it began to kneed the skin. I noticed Ronnie's breathing getting faster as he fondled my soft cheeks. I felt the little skirt being unfastened.

"Right then woman let's see how this pretty backside likes the taste of my hand!" and with that he began to spank me. Each slap pushed my bottom in. The desk wobbled underneath, and as before cameras clicked.

"Harder!" I howled the slapping intensified. I could hear Ronnie panting as the cameras clicked.

"Give her the slipper again!" Albert cried.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"More, more!" I began to moan, "Smack my disobedient arse!"

Ronnie pounded my bottom with the slipper and Albert took the photos.

"Hands on your head!" commanded Ronnie. I stood up straight, spread out my arms and put them behind my head. Both men took pictures and leered at my nudity. I felt totally unashamed, I wanted them to look, and touch my body. Ronnie then continued to slipper me, each blow stung my rear, and it was heaven!

"Let's have you on your hands and knees. Bottom right out." Albert ordered.

I did as he said. I stretched my bum right out. Albert and Ronnie came close taking pictures of me at all angles.

Ronnie put his camera down and knelt by me, the slipper left it's print on me again!

"I think that's enough for the moment." Ronnie said, he sounded exhausted, and went back to the cameras. I rubbed my poor crimson bum more photos were taken.

"I think that's enough photographs for tonight." Albert said from behind me; "Let's all get a drink!"

At home I looked upon a few of the pictures Albert had given me. These I hid in an old shoebox and put into my wardrobe, only to be viewed when alone.

The End

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Adventures of Penny Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 554 milliseconds