• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Coppernicous Pt. 02

Coppernicous Pt. 02

123

Only once in the next few days did either of us get dressed, and that was just to go back to Johnnie Walker's office to sign the contract for Deidra's future bed and breakfast. Well, Deidra did put on an apron when she was cooking so she wouldn't spatter herself and get burned, but even that was so sexy, with her bare ass showing out the back.

We weren't sexually active all of that time. After all, I am older than her parents, and I couldn't keep it going, but we enjoyed the sight of each other's bodies, and a lot of touching went on. I held her hand whenever we walked someplace or put my arm about her, holding her body close to mine.

We also spent hours just sitting and talking, often with me sitting on one of the dining room chairs and Deidra on my lap, straddling my legs, with her breasts against my chest and her pussy pressed against my cock.

We talked about her plans for the bed and breakfast, her psychological counselling, and how best to incorporate it into the B&B scenario. The girl is really sharp! Once she grabbed hold of the idea she ran with it, and it wasn't but two days and she had the plan laid out in her notes in the manner in which she would make it work. She also did a lot of grief counselling for me. I had gone to a shrink shortly after Marja's death, but didn't get any real value from the visits. Deidra on the other hand, sitting on my lap and holding me close to her, was able to break through in ways the shrink couldn't. It wasn't because she was naked and sitting on my lap, either. She just has such a gentle way of talking, but mostly the way she listened, with a question thrown in here and there to guide my thinking, is what did it.

More than once I broke down and sobbed on her shoulder. Deidra held me close and let me cry myself dry, and then loved me back to feeling better. Not once was sex a part of this time together, but thinking back on it, I know this time is what cemented our relationship and made it what it became.

************

Sunday rolled around, and was I ever sorry to see the week end! Deidra did a fruit bowl made up of all sorts of melons and tropical fruits, and we fed each other with toothpicks while she straddled my lap. Just as we were finishing, a piece of mango broke off of my toothpick and dropped between her breasts, leaving a moist trail across her taut belly before landing in her little bit of a landing strip.

"Oh, dear! I made a mess! I'd better clean that up before it stains, or something." I reached between us for the errant piece and squashed it into her short pubic hair with my thumb before pressing it downward into her slit. Then I lifted her up onto the table to remove the offending fruit with my tongue while looking up into Deidra's eyes. Seeing the smile on her face made my heart flutter, but I followed the trail of juice up across her belly and between her breasts until I reached the spot where the mango hit in the first place. I marked the spot with a kiss, and then began to kiss my way back down, covering the trail with gentle kisses that had her squirming before I even got to her belly button.

I will admit I got distracted there, and I stopped to thoroughly lick and tickle it with my tongue, driving her wild, but she couldn't get away from my grip holding her on the table. Finally, while she gasped for breath I continued south, kissing her all the while until I reached her landing strip, where I pinched the closely trimmed hairs between my lips and sucked off any remnants of the juice, taking little nibbles and continuing further down oh so slowly.

Deidra's legs were trembling and the musky smell of her arousal was growing stronger by the moment until I just bumped her love nubbin with my lip. Instantly, her legs snapped together, holding my head tightly in place and her hands flew to the back of my head and began pressing my face into her pussy as she had not done all week.

"Ohhh, Toomas. . . ." A gasp for breath, and a tighter squeeze, mashing my nose flat against her pubis. "Ohhh, please, don't tease me any more!" It was a moan, hardly intelligible, with a panting cry to go along with it.

I looked up her trembling body at her face, distorted by passion, eyes wide, and the tendons of her neck drawn tight. I placed a kiss on her nubbin and then sucked it in between my lips and stroked it lightly with my tongue. She jerked like I had connected a 220 wire and quivered and wailed my name before lying back across the table, eyes closed and still. Her chest heaved, drawing in breath after breath, but no response did I get from her.

Marja used to be prone to La Petite Mort, but never to the extent to which Deidra did this time. I sat there, gently stroking her hand while I waited for her to come back to consciousness and admired the beauty of the young woman who had become such a boon to me.

It took only a couple of minutes for Deidra's breath to settle down to a soft, slow pattern. To my amusement, she started a soft, whiffling, snore, and she slept there for about five minutes before awaking with a wide-eyed, unseeing, gaze that finally focused in on my face.

"What did you do to me, Toomas? I have never had anyone do that to me before." She tried to sit, and I slipped an arm behind her to help her up. She wrapped her arms loosely around my neck and leaned against my chest for support while she tried to get her body functioning again.

Two drops of moisture trickled down my chest, and then I heard a sniffle.

"What's wrong, honey?"

"I don't want this week to end, but the girls are going to be coming in any time now, and we won't be able to do this anymore."

I gave her a gentle hug and bent down to kiss the top of her head. "I know, Sweetheart, but it was a wonderful week. I'm so glad you came back early."

Deidra scooted herself off of the edge of the table and tried to stand on wobbly legs and giggled. "I don't know what you did to me, you evil man, you, but you can try to do it again any time you want to!" She drew in a shaky breath and gave me a tremulous smile. "I had better go get some clothes on before we get caught this way. Kat would understand, but I don't think any of the other girls would."

"Kat?"

Deidra hugged me and giggled again. "You don't really think she had to find an apartment this weekend, did you? She knew." Deidra had that mischievous smile again and she winked at me, but then the smile disappeared and she sighed. "We'd better get dressed, and then we need to talk while we are still alone. Meet me here in the kitchen in ten minutes?"

I nodded. I didn't think I could trust my voice at the moment.

***************

When I walked back into the kitchen, just ten minutes later I found Deidra making coffee. She had on that lovely fuschia sweater again, and those little white shorts. After all, why not? She hadn't worn them long enough for them to be soiled, and she knew I liked them. I mean, what's not to like?

She waved me over to the table and poured two cups of coffee before she sat down around the corner from me. I had so much I wanted to say to her, but she forestalled me with a hand on mine.

"Thank you so much for such a wonderful week, Toomas." She placed a finger on my lips as I started to speak. "Let me finish before I can't." Her eyes were luminous from tears pooling in them. "I love you, Toomas, and not just for what you have done for me, but for who you are. I don't know that I am 'in love' with you, but I love you very much, and that is going to cause problems next semester for the team if we aren't careful."

Her head dropped and she studied her fingers as they played with the handle of her coffee cup. "I would love to share your bed with you, but I can't. It would cause problems with the team, and I won't do that. After the last several days I don't know how I'll live without your loving, but we have to do it."

I reached over for her hands and clasped them in mine.

"Sweetheart, I already knew that. I had it in mind to tell you that earlier today. After you graduate in May you will move into the house since you won't be on the team any more, but until then we'll have to go back to what it has been."

"I love you, too. You have brought back the capacity to love another person, and I'll be forever grateful to you for that. You are much too young for me to be building air castles over, anyhow. You'll be meeting some young man your age one day, and I would never want to be one to get in the way of your future happiness by trying to tie you down to an old man such as myself."

Deidra started to protest, but I in turn stopped her with a fingertip to her lips. I would have much rather stopped her with a kiss, but now was not the time, nor place.

"I don't think it would be wise for us to discuss our business arrangement with any of the others, either. I'll speak with Kat about it, of course, but let's leave the others out of the loop at least for the rest of the year. In fact, while you are still in school it doesn't matter to them. Afterward, you won't be on the team, and you will need a place to live. I have room, and I've offered it to you. That's all they need to know."

Deidra jumped up from her chair and wrapped her arms around my neck again. How I knew I would miss this after today! She pushed my chair back far enough to sit in my lap, crossways this time, and gave me a gentle kiss. "Thank you, Toomas. You have no idea how lonely my little bed will be now, but it has to be." She gave me her mischievous grin again. "You never know what may happen, anyway." With another peck on the lips, and then another embrace in which she managed to try to smother me by burying my face between her breasts, she stood and bent over, with her sweater gapping open enough for me to almost see her nipples, and she stroked Little Toomas. "Goodbye for now, Little Toomas. It was wonderful getting to know you." Then the little minx bent down and placed a kiss through my pants on his head.

I heard a car in the drive as she stood back up, and I stood to go see who it was arriving. Deidra stopped me for one more hug, though, and nestled her head on my shoulder and sighed. "I'm going to miss you, Toomas. We'll both be right here, but I'll miss you." She turned and ran out the door and down to her room as I with a suddenly heavy heart went to the door to greet Kat.

***********

Over the next three hours Coach Thorson and all of the rest of the team returned. I was surprised by a hug and kiss on the cheek from each of them, some of the hugs extended ones, with the girls telling me I had been missed. They had been gone only three weeks, but it seemed something had changed.

Thinking back on it, what had changed was me. While I had always had a good relationship with the girls, I had always been reserved and almost standoffish, still struggling with my grief. I had so much to be grateful to Deidra for.

Late in the afternoon I was in my office working on some paperwork when Kat came in with a big grin on her face. She pushed the door shut behind her before walking around behind my chair to wrap her arms around me and nestle her chin on my shoulder like she liked to do.

"Did you have a good time while I was gone, Daddy?"

"Yeah, sure. I just putzed around and got some maintenance things done since no one was around."

"You and Deidra got along OK, didn't you?"

"Oh, of course. Say, that girl can cook!"

"Umm-hmm. That's not what I meant, and you know it, Daddy. By the way, I'm happy for you. I really thought she would be good for you." She squeezed me tightly and then stood and walked around in front of the desk to sit down on a couch. Her grin told me she knew a lot more about what went on than I wanted her to know.

"Why? What did Deidra say?"

"Oh, she didn't say anything, but she's got this smile on her face that wasn't there when she left, and every time your name comes up she gets this dreamy look on her face." She held up a hand to stop me. "Don't worry, I don't think the others have caught on, and I certainly wouldn't tell. I think it's good for both of you." Her Cheshire cat grin was all over her face, but I didn't think she was the one I wanted to talk with about my sex life and all we had done.

"Daddy, I know how much you and Mom loved each other, and knowing that means an awful lot to me, but I'm glad to see you happy again. By the way, you get almost the same look on your face when I mention Deidra's name." She giggled. "I don't want to know what happened. I just want you to know I'm happy that it did. Now, do you want to know about my week?"

I took a deep breath and a little sigh of relief to be on safer ground and nodded before saying.

"In just a moment. Deidra and I talked a lot about your mother, and she helped me a great deal with my grief. I'm most grateful to her for this. She is a very perceptive young lady. Has she talked with you about what her dreams are?"

"I know she wants to have a bed and breakfast really badly, but her father wants her to go into psychology practice with him. I know she doesn't want to do it, though. She's pretty upset about it."

"OK, this is between us two, and nobody else. Understand?"

"Sure. What's up, Daddy?"

"I suggested she open a B&B and use is for a counselling center, and she was ecstatic about the idea. She even managed to sell the idea to her dad. This is the part you are not to talk about. She and I went down to talk with Johnnie Walker, and we signed a contract. I'm going to put her through two years of culinary arts and fund a B&B for her, fifty/fifty. I'm going to let her live here at the house during that time. Do you have any problems with the idea?"

Kat sat and thought for a minute or two before giving me a big smile. "I think it's a great idea, Daddy. If Greta or Margarite say anything I'll tell them to leave you alone. You know their first reaction will be that she's a gold-digger, but I'll work on that. I know Jenny will understand, and I'll tell her, so you don't have to worry about her."

I sighed with relief. My daughters tend to be overprotective of me at times. "Thanks, Kat. Knowing you understand means a lot to me. I don't think I'll have a problem with the others, but you know Deidra, and they don't."

Kat came around the desk again and hugged my neck. "I'm so happy to see you with something to live for again, Daddy. I really think this is a great opportunity for both of you. I always thought Deidra would be good for you if you got past the age thing."

"Whoa, now! Don't be building air castles, Kat! I'm older than her father, and she needs someone her own age. Not that I'm not fond of her, but I'm not a cradle-snatcher."

"If I know Deidra as I think I do, I don't think it's a matter of cradle snatching nearly so much as she's trying to climb out of it. I know whose lap she'd like to crawl into, too." She gave me a smirk and a kiss on the cheek. All I could do is shake my head.

"Now, tell me about your week, and why you want to go away and leave your daddy."

****************

I put a little bug in the cook's ear about Deidra and her cooking ability and interest, and she was most happy to have Deidra come in and work in the kitchen with her when Deidra had time. She even allowed Deidra to take over a meal on occasion and worked with her, assisting, instead of the other way around. Our cook was good, and an excellent dietician, but she didn't have the flair for cooking Deidra had.

Deidra managed to get a chance to take over on my birthday, and she planned a veritable feast without letting on the reason for it. Kat, of course, knew what was going on, and she got involved and helped. Deidra put out the word it was a "formal" evening, and between her and Kat they got the girls all interested in participating, including inviting boyfriends. That generated a lot of interest from most of the girls and before I knew it, my house had been taken over, and was being decorated to the nines. There was not enough room in the dining room to hold everyone, so a couple of the boyfriends stopped by during the day when they didn't have classes and moved all of the furniture from the living room and stored it in the garage. Darlene pitched in and arranged for some round tables and some chairs from the university to be brought out and set up. She even got nice table linens and small candelabras for each table.

I was pretty much banished from the house, although I did make one stop in the kitchen to corner Deidra and be certain she hadn't said anything about it being my day, but she said she hadn't, that no one knew. She gave me a wink and a little hug when no one was watching and then, shooed me out the door.

I don't know what all she did to it, but the standing rib roast she prepared was so tender it could be cut with a fork and nearly melted in your mouth when you ate it. She did fresh whole green beans with rosemary, like she had when she fixed salmon for me before, except she had baby potatoes and pearl onions mixed in with the beans. She also reprised her cake with anisette cream filling.

The cook took over with a couple of servers she had called in so that Deidra could enjoy the dinner with us, and I made sure she was seated next to me with Kat on the other side. Darlene was across the table from us.

I felt a little foolish sitting there in my own house wearing a tux to eat dinner, but with all of the young ladies wearing formal gowns, and the guys either wearing a tux or a suit I have to say everyone looked nice. When dinner was over, Kat took over the stereo, and tables were moved out of the way in the living room for dancing. Before the night was over, I danced with nearly every girl on the team at least once, and I noticed Kat always managed to pick a slow number whenever I danced with Deidra, and on a couple of occasions with other seniors who were not dating anyone. Of course, Little Toomas stood up and paid attention as the girls pressed themselves closely against me, and I got more than one sexy smile from the girls when they felt him. Almost every girl also gave me a kiss at the end of each dance, except for a few who were in a serious relationship with a guy. Deidra, though, slipped me a little tongue each time.

It was at the last dance I whispered in her ear and asked, "What's going on here? Are you sure you didn't say anything?"

"No. Not at all, and I don't think anyone knows it's your birthday except for Kat and me. We haven't told. The girls just like you, and they like to tease. This has just been a fun evening for us to celebrate the season and being back together. Just enjoy yourself, and don't worry about what happens." She leaned back and gave me a big grin. "Enjoy yourself. I promise you, the girls are. You don't know what all they say about you when you aren't around. I'm just the lucky one who has gotten to have you, but they don't need to know that." She pressed her breasts against me tightly right then as the song ended. "I don't know of a one, who isn't committed to some guy, who wouldn't jump in bed with you if they had half a chance."

All I could do was look at her in amazement. "Why me? I'm older than most of their fathers."

"Because you treat them with respect, even when they flaunt themselves at you like some of them do. You don't take advantage, and you don't look down on them. Like I said, you treat us all with respect. You don't think they all need help with their math or science, do you?" A little smirk, and then she leaned in for a kiss as the song ended. As for me, I had to take a break for a song to let Little Toomas subside before I embarrassed myself with another coed.

Darlene took over the stereo for Kat so she could dance with me once. "Having fun, Daddy? Happy birthday!"

Yes, I was having fun. The most fun I'd had since I lost Marja. "Yes, Kitten, I am. You and Deidra have made this a special night. Thanks for keeping it quiet, too. By the way, who's paying for all of this? Nobody has asked me for anything."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Coppernicous Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds