• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Diverging Paths Ch. 02

Diverging Paths Ch. 02

12

Thank you all for the positive ratings. Would love to get some feedback, pros and cons.

A big thanks to SlaveGirl70 for her attention to detail and keeping my I's dotted and T's crossed.

Planning to submit new installations for publication the first week of each month, so mark me as a favorite so you can see when new stuff hits the site.

Thanks again and I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

*****

The sound of Lacey's own heartbeat sounded like crashing waves in her ears. She would have put her hands over her ears to deaden the sound if only her arms would follow the commands issued by her still foggy brain. Her limbs failed to heed her will as though they were filled with lead. The events leading up to her current state slowly began playing out in her mind. The party, the music, dancing with a boy, getting dizzy, Megan. Her eyes snapped open, still unable to move. Lacey scanned the room for clues and most importantly for her roommate.

She wasn't sure what she'd expected to see as her senses returned, but it certainly wasn't this. The room could have rivaled the nicest of dorm rooms she'd ever seen. From her supine position, Lacey craned her head to the right: a writing desk, a chair and a computer monitor. To her left, an open was a door that lead to what appeared to be a bathroom. She looked down over her feet, scanning left to right: an open empty closet, an entertainment center with TV and various other electronics and a closed door, perhaps to freedom.

Lacey could start to feel tingling in her hands and feet and began to flex her fingers and toes, begging for feeling and strength to return when she noticed two details that had previously escaped her attention. First, she was completely nude except for the objects of her second realization, matching black leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles each locked in place with a small padlock. She swung her feet over the side of the bed and felt the plush carpet beneath them. Lacey needed to use the bathroom in the most urgent way. Her knees were slightly wobbly as she stood, yet she managed small, meted steps to the toilet.

Business complete, Lacey began looking around her new environment. It was clear that no expense was spared in the furnishings or the electronics; all were high end, high quality. As she made her way around the room she spotted a handwritten note on the desk. Welcome, Ms. Montgomery. Your handler will be along shortly. The brief note left even more questions in its wake.

The distinct sound of a key engaging a lock snapped Lacey back to the reality of her predicament. Her hands instinctively did their best to cover her nudeness as the figure stepped into her room. He wasn't an imposing figure, perhaps an inch or two taller than she and yet carried himself in a confident and elegant manner. His shaven head and nearly black eyes immediately commanded her attention.

"Hello, Ms. Montgomery. I'm Steven, your handler. Mr. Lucas has assigned you to me for training and education," he smiled warmly.

Lacey began to slowly put some distance between herself and this stranger. "Where am I? Who's Mr. Lucas? Training for what?" Lacey demanded.

"All of your questions will be answered in due time. Now, if you'll come with me, please." Steven turned and opened the door to usher Lacey out.

"In case you haven't noticed, I'm naked. I'm not going anywhere like this," Lacey sneered.

"Ms. Montgomery, I'm keenly aware of your current state of dress. You'll become accustomed to it as Mr. Lucas commands. Secondly, please don't mistake my placid demeanor for someone with infinite patience. I assure you, my patience does have limits and I won't have them tested. Now, you will come with me, the easy way or the hard way. The choice is yours."

Lacey stood her ground. "I'm not going..."

Before the final syllables could leave her mouth, Steven was on her.

In a flash, Lacey found herself face down on the floor, hogtied by the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. Steven stood and calmly walked to the door, opened it and grabbed a duffle bag sitting just outside. "I'd really hoped we could avoid discipline on our first day."

From the bag, Steven retrieved a pulley and three lengths of rope. He stood on the foot of the bed and latched the pulley into a large eyelet anchored in the ceiling that had escaped Lacey's notice. Once the rope was fed through the pulley Steven unclasped Lacey's ankles but kept her wrists connected behind her back. "On your feet, Ms. Montgomery. We don't have all day." Lacey struggled and contorted her body until she was able to stand, dazed and confused. Steven grabbed her bicep firmly and led her to the foot of the bed, facing away from it.

Ropes were run through the rings of cuffs on her ankles and anchored to the bed frame holding her feet just more than shoulder width apart. Feet secured, Steven tied one end of the pulley-fed rope to Lacey's wrist cuffs and began pulling the other end. Her wrists were being pulled toward the ceiling forcing her to bend forward at the waist and putting a strain on her shoulders. Steven continued until he began to feel some resistant indicating her physical limit. He tied the rope off to the bed frame and returned once more to his bag of tricks.

Steven knelt beside Lacey and roughly pinched her nipple causing it to harden almost instantly. A gasp of pain escaped Lacey's mouth. "A little cooperation could have prevented all this, Ms. Montgomery. I will not have a submissive under my training disobey commands." Steven clamped the first nipple causing Lacey to gasp and grit her teeth at the sudden pinching of her sensitive bud, her eyes widened. The clamp's bite was intensified as he added a small weight to the clamp causing it to close tighter. A small sob escaped Lacey's mouth and a tear rolled down her cheek.

"Why? Why are you doing this to me? Why ME?" Lacey said in a hushed tone. Steven heard her questions but chose to remain silent while he moved to the other side and repeated the process to the other nipple.

Steven fetched the final two pieces from his bag. A T-shaped leather belt was secured snuggly around Lacey's waist with the strange third strap dangling between her legs. He walked in front of Lacey, pinched her nose and pulled upwards slightly opening her mouth and slowly began sliding the long, narrow vibrator in and out of her mouth in blow job fashion. "I would recommend plenty of lubrication, Ms. Montgomery." Lacey wasn't much into sucking cock but she had the distinct feeling she should comply for now. Steven allowed the phallus to linger in her mouth just long enough to gather an adequate quantity of saliva. He removed it from her mouth, held in front of her face and twisted the knob at its base causing it to hum to life.

Lacey looked down between her legs while Steven began rubbing the toy up and down her inexperienced slit. Each pass caused Lacey to gasp for a breath, causing a shock of pain in her weighted nipples. The mixture of pleasure and pain was utterly confusing to her mind, unknowing the two could coexist. Without any warning, he firmly slid the vibrator home, sinking its full length inside Lacey's warmth. The mysterious third strap was then pulled up and fastened to a buckle on the belt, securely holding the buzzing intruder firmly in place.

Lacey's breath caught in her throat with each wave of pleasure the captive vibrator rippled through her body. Each gasp and twitch caused the weights on the clamps to bounce and swing, sending painful feedback through her system. Lacey grasped to understand the synergistic relationship between the two opposite sensations.

Steven knelt in front of Lacey. He put a finger under her chin and lifted to make eye contact. "Now that I have your attention, Ms. Montgomery, let me explain a few things to you. First, you are only to speak when directly spoken to. If you are required to respond, you will address me as 'sir'. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I understand." Steven reached under and lightly palmed one of the weights until the tension of the chain went slack...then dropped it. A primal, guttural groan of pain escaped Lacey's lips.

"Care to rephrase your response?" Steven asked.

"Yes, sir. I understand, sir."

"Much better. Second, commands are to be followed and executed to the best of your ability, immediately and without question. Are we clear?"

"Yes...yes, sir."

"Failure to obey commands, as you are currently learning, will result in discipline. And I assure you, Ms. Montgomery, this...this is child's play." Steven stood and walked casually to the door and looked back at Lacey. "I'll be back when I feel you've fully come to terms with your new environment." With those parting words Steven exited the room, locking the door behind him.

Steven opened the door directly across the hall from Lacey's room and stepped into his office. He took out a notepad and sat down behind his small desk, jotting down the details of the morning's activities, peeking up periodically to watch the bank of monitors that showed every angle of Lacey's room and studied her. Steven had maintained his composure while he was with Lacey. But now in privacy, his cock swelled at the sights and sounds from his monitors. Most definitely a diamond in the rough.

He knew she wouldn't last long in her current position but lessons must be learned. After all, Mr. Lucas had laid out the challenge; could Steven take the tomboyish and unremarkable Lacey and turn her into a confident object of desire and purveyor of pleasure in the same amount of time that it would take Mr. Lucas to transform Megan from selfish and manipulative slut to a perfectly presentable slave?

The dank, musty smell wafted through Megan's nose as she began to come around. She'd come-to in strange places before but something about this place seemed different. She felt damp and cold. She slowly opened her eyes. Her dismay set in immediately as the fog in her mind began to settle. She was in a cell of some sort, lying on a cot, naked and without covers. The drugs in her system were wearing off rather quickly; her system was more accustomed to foreign substances.

She sat up on the cot and drew her knees to her chest for warmth. Her cell couldn't have been more than eight feet square, cement bricks made up three sides and steel bars with a locked door accounted for the fourth. The cot she sat on took up nearly half of that. A stainless steel toilet was attached to the back wall and a single, flickering fluorescent tube provided minimal light. It felt surreal; something out of a movie she'd once seen between make-out sessions with one of her many boyfriends or one night stands. Her periodic cries for help were answered only by the sound of dripping water in the distance. After several hours, she already felt resigned to whatever fate had in store for her.

Megan heard the first sound of life. The sound of a heavy metal door brought her to her feet and moved to the front of her cell.

"Hello? Help me! Hello?"

Her echoing words were punctuated by the sound of footsteps in the large room. Two large male figures came into view through the dim light approaching her cell. They both looked like the big brutish types; the kind one simply doesn't mess with, perhaps former military, based on their appearance and demeanor. Their square set jaws and dark eyes spoke loud and clear to her.

"You'll be coming with us, Ms. Baylor." The tone left no room for debate as the cell door was unlocked. Megan stepped out of the door as the two men, towering above her, each grabbed her by the upper arm and lead her, firmly but not violently from the holding area.

Megan was lead up several flights of stairs and through a twisting, turning maze of hallways and finally into what seemed to be a workout room of some sort. Mats and pads lined the floor and mirrors lined the walls. The only thing in the room was a large, smooth wooden beam that extended from the floor to the ceiling. Once inside, Megan was released and permitted to walk around, examining the room.

"What is this place? Where am I and who the fuck are you clowns?" demanded Megan.

"That pretty little mouth of yours is going to cause you some serious problems."

The guard's warning was still lingering in the air when the door opened and the guards parted, allowing the new figure to enter. Megan stopped to see who this man was. He was dressed all in black: shiny black combat boots, black cargo pants and black tank top that displayed the fit, sculpted body of a man who spent many hours keeping himself in shape. His sandy blonde hair was trimmed neatly with every hair perfectly in its place. She looked into his hazel eyes and held his gaze.

"Ms. Baylor, my name is Ian Lucas. Welcome to your new home."

Megan scoffed, "I don't know where we are, but it certainly isn't my new fucking home, you whacko."

Ian smiled, "Our mutual friend Caleb said you were amazing with putting things in your mouth, but it would seem that it's what comes OUT of your mouth is a problem." Ian turned to one of the guards, "Bring my black bag, please." The guard nodded and left the room. Ian turned to the remaining guard. "Call Bravo detail to the training room immediately and put Charlie detail on alert to be here in an hour." The second guard exited the room, leaving Megan and Ian alone.

"Ms. Baylor, your time here at my estate can be one of profound ecstasy or one of complete misery; you can live the life of luxury or live as the estate whore." The first guard returned and handed a black backpack to Ian. "Now, on your knees, back against the post, hands and feet behind the post." Ian commanded.

"What? Fuck you!" Megan snarled in open defiance.

Megan fought as best she could but didn't stand a chance against Ian and the guard. The struggle was over in minutes. Megan's wrists and elbows were securely tied behind her around the post. Her ankles were likewise secured; she wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. A rope bound her torso to the post just below her huge heaving tits and a leather strap around her forehead, holding her head in an upright position. As Ian stepped away to survey his handiwork Megan realized there were now at least a dozen men in the room staring at her hungrily and that her face was restrained at crotch height.

"Ms. Baylor, you need to realize that you brought this on yourself by failing to speak to me and my staff with respect. Do you understand?"

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again, I swear. Please let me go." Tears began streaming down Megan's face as the direness of her situation began to sink in.

"It's too late for apologies. Lessons must be learned and hopefully this little exercise won't have to be repeated. So, since your mouth seems to be both your best asset and biggest liability, we'll kill two birds with one stone. There are three security details with 12 men each. You have 3 hours to service all of them. By my math, that's 5 minutes per man. I really hope you're up to the task. Failure will result in further discipline."

Ian inserted a ring gag in Megan's mouth forcing her teeth apart and holding her mouth open and fastening it in place. "Gentlemen, feel free to use that dirty little mouth for your entertainment. The rest of her is off limits...for now. You injure her, you deal directly with me. Are we clear?" Each man nodded in understanding.

The first cock was in Megan's mouth before the door closed behind Ian. She could only sit there and take it as the men took turns fucking her face. Some pumped her face with reckless abandon as though they hadn't seen a woman in years. Others preferred slow and deep, sliding it down her throat and holding it there. Megan's thankfulness for having no gag reflex was quickly replaced with dread when a cock was lodged in her throat longer than her air supply lasted causing her to gasp deeply for air when it was finally removed. This only fueled the fire with these animals as each man took their turn.

Load after hot, sticky load was her reward. Cum covered her pretty face, effectively gluing her eyes closed, and glazed her huge tits, but more than a few had shot their seed directly down her throat. The scene was a blur and Megan lost count of how many men had ejaculated in her mouth or on her face and tits. In Megan's mind it seemed like an eternity. A constant train of cocks; long, short, thick, narrow, cut, uncut...each of them abusing her mouth for their own personal enjoyment and satisfaction.

There was a break in the action. She felt one of the men pulling on the strap of the ring that kept her mouth wide open. "You've had this thing in for two hours now. Mr. Lucas said we could take it out providing you behave yourself. Got it?" Megan was thankful and nodded her head enthusiastically. The ring removed, Megan groaned as she opened and closed her mouth, stretching her jaw muscles trying to relieve the ache. Impatiently, the next cock was shoved in her mouth.

Megan felt more confident now that she could adequately use her tongue and lips to speed along the process. She began sucking as though her very life depended on it. Her display of renewed effort drove the men into a feeding frenzy. She couldn't see but could hear the number of individual voices steadily decreasing. As each man was sucked to completion and their load deposited, they took their belongings and left the room until she could hear only one man left.

"Well, sweet thing, looks like it's just me left. And you got...6 minutes left. Let's see what you got." The last man in the room looked down at her with a conceited grin. "I'll even do you a favor," He walked behind the post and untied the strap holding her head to the post. Megan turned her neck side to side and stretched her stiff neck muscles. The guard walked in front of her, "Five minutes, sweet thing."

She wrapped her sore lips around his average sized member and began working feverishly. Her experienced tongue swirled around and hit every sensitive spot with every stroke. She found a steady pace that seemed to be in tune with his breathing.

"Two minutes."

Megan ignored him and continued. Within 30 seconds she felt that first twitch and went in for the kill. She picked up her pace, dragging her tongue the length of his shaft with every stroke. His breathing stopped but she kept on. He pulled his cock from her mouth and laid stream after stream of his load across her nose and mouth. He stroked himself until the last drop fell into her open and waiting mouth. Mission accomplished, Megan wanted desperately to revel in her perceived victory but she couldn't manage, instead she wept. The man gathered his things and thanklessly walked out the door.

Megan quietly sobbed, mildly in shock at the events of the past three hours. She recalled the events that led her to this moment and resolved not to let her mouth be the cause of her problems from this point forward. She heard the door open and someone walk in. "Well, Ms. Baylor, I have to say I'm impressed with your efforts. And based on the comments I heard among the men, they'd happily take a bullet for you for an encore. Now, let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" Megan nodded wearily now that the adrenaline high began to wane.

Ian made quick work of the ropes by way of trauma shears, freeing her almost instantly. "Ms. Baylor, I don't want you to move. Let me move you. Your shoulders and legs will be sore." Ian grabbed one of the several towels he had carried into the room and gently began wiping the copious amount of semen from her face and tits. He laid her down gently on a clean, dry mat and gently rubbed the aches and pain from her shoulders and legs.

Ian gently scooped her up in his arms and carried her from the training room. Her eyes remained closed as she began to relax in his arms. She didn't know if she was too exhausted to move or whether she actually felt comforted by his touch, either way she remained still. Ian had carried her effortlessly for several minutes when she heard a short buzzing sound and a door swing open.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Diverging Paths Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 176 milliseconds