• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming the New Me Ch. 01

Becoming the New Me Ch. 01

1234

This is Chapter 1 of a two or three part story. The second Chapter will be forwarded in a day or two - Chapter 3 is still in the pipeline.

*****

Talk about being pissed off.

My wife of some five years had decided that she'd have more fun with a guy from work and had come home one day; packed her bags and left - just like that.

Oh sure - we'd had some rows and disagreements and stuff beforehand; a fair amount of jealousy on my behalf and some harsh words but nothing really nasty though; just the usual kind of things such as money and sex and more sex and more money. But to just walk away like that without so much as discussing things was a bit much.

She really needed a proper sugar-daddy; someone who'd let her spend, spend, spend and she also told me as she departed, that she needed a really butch man - someone to have hard sex with...and that I wasn't like that. I could only agree on that; I much preferred a more gentle loving fuck; nice warm cosy stuff and all that.

Once I'd calmed down I reassessed my situation and actually realised that things might be better for me now.

In one way I felt pleased that she'd gone and that the arguments had now stopped while in other ways I felt alone and a bit lost now; something of a timid mouse rather than a lion - but a constantly horny mouse, of course!

We may not have been having much good sex of late but at least when we did I'd been able to enjoy the delights of a warm and hungry pussy and been able to ease the pressure in my balls from time to time but now I'd have to resort to wanking - jerking off - fucking my fist instead.

Yeah sure I could go out and find another girl but I was out of practice. I didn't even like my local bar; I didn't know any decent places where people, especially available women, hung out at all.

Each night, ever since she left, I'd lay there in our - no, my double bed and get myself off while watching the nearest thing I could get to sex - porn on the internet.

I'd masturbate to the sounds of someone else's excitement and orgasms; pumping gushes of cum into the towel or up my chest all on my own as someone else did the same on film. Fondly I'd imagine a partner; her luscious body soft and warm and slippery beneath me as I thrust into her or her strong thighs gripping mine as she rode my erection. Delightedly I'd imagine her hot lips around my penis as I filled her mouth with my sperm.

Madly I'd jerk, time after time until my mind was stilled and my penis sore, only then able to sleep.

There had to be an answer...a way to find a partner.

But my efforts at finding someone through internet dating didn't work either; I kept on getting turned down or stood up. Even when I forayed into town to try out a bar I discovered I'd ventured into a gay bar by mistake! Things just weren't working for me...

Then our summer break arrived - an enforced two week break when the business I worked for shut down for its annual upgrade and safety inspections - for two whole weeks I'd have nothing to do. With boredom approaching and with my efforts at hunting having been dropped, I decided it was about time I did some real housework - starting with my old clothes. So much stuff I'd never ever wear again - much of it fit only for recycling.

So I worked my way through the spare room and then through my wardrobe until I had several large bags of discards - then I opened a last wardrobe door. And there inside was a row of my wife's clothes - and at the bottom, what I found to be three drawers full of her underwear.

"Geeez, that stuff's still here," I exclaimed to myself, "Why the fuck didn't she take it with her?"

Sure, it had all been in there for the best part of a year since she'd left but the wardrobe was unneeded by me - my own single wardrobe was enough for my clothing - and so, believing my wife to have removed the contents, I'd ignored it and had considered selling or otherwise disposing of the wardrobe itself, to be honest.

I pulled out one drawer and emptied the contents onto the bed, producing a generous pile of knickers. I held one pair up, noticing the slight discolouration at the crutch from my wife's juices; realising immediately that just the presence of knickers had caused my cock to begin to swell. I rubbed my hand over the bulge in my shorts, immediately wishing that I hadn't done so.

Immediately, my touch had sent pleasurable waves of sexual feelings to my brain; waves that echoed, reverberated and returned to my penis. I felt it stiffen some more, now pushing against the material of my shorts.

"Not you again," I muttered, remembering that I hadn't masturbated the previous night, "Oh ok then."

Understanding that the only real cure for an erection was to take it in hand I slid my shorts down; shorts that had a built-in mesh liner and that didn't require underpants to be worn, then threw myself on the bed on my back, my hand already wrapped around my cock.

But still in my other hand was that pair of panties and as I glanced at them another hot thrill shook me. They felt so smooth and sleek, so - yes, exciting! I rubbed them against my leg and revelled in the slick soft silk; then wondered what they'd feel like against my genitals - I had to try them on.

I brought my feet up and slid the panties over my feet, realising that I'd just looked around in case anyone was watching!

"Fuckin' idiot! There's no-one here except you," I muttered, "Just get on with it! Try 'em!"

I arched my body off the bed as I pulled the knickers up my legs, feeling a small dribble of precum pulse from my cock as I did so, feeling the delicious smoothness of the material against my skin.

"They won't fit, will they," I said to myself - then realised that as my wife had been a sturdy creature and I was relatively slim, they probably would fit...and they did!

Oh, they were tight over my ass, incredibly tight but so very excitingly so and my cock had precious little free room to move in them but they actually fitted well enough to feel good - well, to feel very, very good. Ah come on; they felt very, very sexy actually!

I ran my hands over the material and found that my ass felt so incredibly smooth that my penis jerked wildly and excitedly, pulsating energetically in it's confined space.

I moved one hand over my bulge, feeling the outline of my cock; the mushroom head all hot, the warm bubble of wetness at the tip.

This was feeling good - so good indeed that even without properly masturbating, my penis was throbbing as if preparing to erupt. Sudden and unexpected tremors kept thrilling me, jerking my shuddering breath from me.

I slid one hand between my legs and up onto my ass, one finger sliding into the cleft between my tightly-clad cheeks, realising that I was breathing quickly, that my tongue was sliding over my lips, that my cock was pushing hard against the panties.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as my other hand rubbed over my penis, "Oh no, not already! Oh fuck - gonna cum - shiiiit, I'm gonna cum!"

Frantic signals were arriving in my brain from all quarters; from my hand telling me of the delicious smoothness, from my ass telling me how good it felt and from my cock itself telling me that all the feedback was bringing it to a sudden climax. With one hand over my cock I pressed my other fingers hard against my asshole as my body jerked suddenly out of control.

"Uuuuuhhhh! Aaaaahhhhh!" I groaned, my hips jerking spasmodically and wildly, "Ooooooh fuuuuuuckkkkkk!"

With my back arched and with a final release of pent-up pressure I began flooding the knickers with cum, flood after deluge of cum that seeped through the material and slid down between my legs; that pooled inside my knickers and soaked my balls.

"Ooooh bloody hell!" I grunted as I fell back to the bed, "Whooo wow - where the fuck did that come from?"

For a little while I just lay there, panting and recovering as I mentally recapped the experience. There was no denying that I'd been turned on in a big way and I found myself wondering why. No, it wasn't that the panties made me think of my ex-wife - it was the way they held my body tightly and the exciting, stimulating feel of the material - and also from the sensation of my fingers on my ass. I almost drifted off to sleep before the cooling drooling puddles of cum became uncomfortable and stirred me.

Eventually I stripped the sodden sticky panties off, then retired to the shower to clean up before returning to the bedroom, naked and wondering. I picked up another pair, slightly skimpier in style, but equally delightful to look at and to feel and without thinking further I stepped into them and pulled them up.

They too held me tightly again and erotically so and I twisted my head over my shoulder as I tried to see how my ass looked. Then I remembered the full length mirror on the wardrobe and stepped across the room to thrust out - not my groin as usual - but my ass. The sight caused my cock to stir once more; my slim ass encased in those pretty pink panties, the material stretched so smoothly over my cheeks - while at the front, the bulge of my resting penis and balls merely enhanced the delicious outline.

I almost felt proud of my body as I pulled my shorts back on - certainly I felt different and sexier now. I took the soiled panties to the laundry bin, then gathered the pile of knickers up and put them back in the drawer which I returned to the wardrobe. No way was I going to recycle them after all!

My days rolled on, a disgustingly boring time more or less on my own as usual. Of course I popped to the shops and did all the usual things but nothing had changed on the outside; most certainly nothing I could tell anyone else about.

But underneath things were different - now I was wearing my wife's panties all the time, just loving the delightfully firm hold they had on my body.

And then, one evening as I lounged on the settee in my shorts my hand rubbed against my leg and I found myself concentrating on it, looking at my skin, wondering how my inner thighs were smooth while hairs grew elsewhere. Uuuuugh - hairs! I frowned as I found myself feeling them, wondering what my leg would feel like without hair, not that my body was very hairy anyway.

"Go on, do it!" I said to myself, "Dare you, let's do it!"

I rose and headed to the bathroom, stripping down and turning on the shower and soon I was wetted and all soapy, with a razor in my hand.

"Go on, don't back out," I said, goading myself - and the next moment I was sliding the razor up my thigh, leaving a bubble-less, hairless stripe.

A shiver ran up my spine, then I swept the razor up my thigh again and again and now there was a hand-wide strip of smooth skin. I slid my hand over my skin, noting a bit of remaining stubble here and there but enjoying the new-found smoothness. I continued with the razor until my leg was entirely hairless, then did the other one too, replacing the razor when it became blunted and finally I showered off the suds and stepped out onto the mat, my head and my penis throbbing excitedly.

I dried myself off and looked down and just had to take a deep breath as I slid my hands down my legs - they were so lovely now! I'm not particularly muscular and now my legs could almost have belonged to a woman - the change was almost frightening.

And yet it was thrilling too...but there was no way I could look like a woman because no woman had a throbbing seven inch extension of her body that jutted from her pussy.

For a moment or two I wondered what I'd look like without a cock but the idea died quickly - no way was I going to do without that instrument of pleasure!

Instead, having surveyed my penis, I used some scissors to trim my pubes until they were short and tidy, realising as I did so that the shorter hair seemed to enhance the length of my cock.

I powdered myself and especially my legs then donned my t-shirt and panties again and almost strutted from the bathroom. I almost wanted to wear high heel shoes, especially when I stood before the mirror again, especially when I held my penis out of sight between my legs, because there was definitely the vision of a woman's body - from the waist down, that is. Clad once again in tight panties and now posing my legs as a woman might, my lower body looked almost convincingly feminine!

Even my slim waist helped with the illusion as I postured and turned and finally blew kisses at myself as I pulled my shorts on.

I went back to the lounge to continue with my life when a thought struck me hard.

"You're not, are you?" I asked myself, "You're not turning gay? So why the fuck do you want to look like a woman? What's wrong with you?"

I actually had to sit down as the enormity of the accusation became clear and as I wondered what was happening. I mused for a while...debating with my own mind.

No, I didn't think I wanted to really look like a woman - I was more than happy to have a cock but the feminine side of things excited me. I'm not gay that I know of - but gay sex happens to be a turn on for me - well, to be honest, all sex is, I realised, but especially shemales; ladies with cocks, my latest internet 'discovery'.

Of course I'd known of their existence but I'd never explored them on the internet, or anywhere else for that matter but now, as I sat with my laptop on the table, I went to a porn site and brought up some newly saved tranny clips, immediately feeling my cock begin to rise as I watched pretty busty shemales being pounded by rampant males as their own cocks rose and leaked. My hard penis throbbed, enticing me, but I ignored it.

Then I looked at myself, my eyes taking in my flat chest, my waistline, my already aroused penis and my smooth slim legs; quickly realising that there was simply no comparison. Or was there?

Almost urgently I trotted into the bedroom and pulled out the other drawer of my wife's underwear, discovering, to my delight, a selection of bras, suspenders and tights.

Quickly I chose a bra at random - then spent the next five minutes working out how to put it on, before finally getting it into place. It felt tight around my chest but not especially uncomfortably so but it was flat and lifeless. Quickly once more I gathered a pile of panties which I crumpled up and pushed into each cup until the bra stood out from my chest as it should have done, filled and proud.

I thrust my chest out and almost lost my mind as I saw myself in the mirror!

I was speechless with shock, surprise and even delight because my outline might have turned any man on now! It certainly turned me on and my hard prick was the only blemish in my newly feminine figure. I pulled the curtains and now, in the shady gloom I almost looked real - a properly feminine figure, especially when I trapped my cock between my legs.

"Fuckin' hell," I murmured, "What the hell are you up to?"

Truthfully I just didn't know what I was doing - all this was happening as if I was controlled by some external force; driven out of my normal sphere by a weird desire to be like a woman.

I shook my head in wonderment, then sighed heavily and got back to the reality of life.

But strange thrills were still there even after I'd taken the bra off and put on my t-shirt once more and chilly thrilling shivers kept impeding my mind as I watched TV that evening.

Bedtime arrived and as I undressed by the bed, my eyes kept sliding back to that wardrobe, to those clothes of my wife...and now another idea crossed my mind. I began rummaging in the third drawer, uncovering what I'd been praying to find - several of her baby doll nighties! I slid one top over my head and shivered all over as the cool material slid down over my back and chest. I stepped out of the pair of panties I'd been wearing and climbed into an even more diaphanous pair that matched the nightie. I settled them into place and as I did so, my scrotum slid out through the bottom of the panties - they were crotchless!

"You dirty bitch!" I said, chuckling lewdly, "Didn't think you were like that."

But I was like that - I loved them - feeling my penis hard against my body and my balls swinging in fresh air.

And I was on the bed in moments, my cock now extracted through the same opening, my laptop playing porn, one hand hard at work on my penis while the other played over my ass, my sleek, smooth, warm, soft ass that wriggled as I touched myself.

"Ooooh fuck," I moaned as I excited myself, "Ooooh yessss, feels good, fuckin' good!"

My hand was now between my legs as I played with my ass, one finger sliding up and down the crack between my cheeks and as I played, so I found the slit in the panties and my fingers slid inside.

The level of excitement rose further and as I moved my finger around I suddenly discovered my quivering asshole. One touch was enough to send a massive shock to my cock; then with a little bit of pressure my fingertip slid inside my hole and my cock jerked violently.

A moment later and it began erupting, wildly and copiously, the gouts of cum spreading over the bed and my hand. I felt my asshole contracting tightly and spasmodically around my finger, each spasm accompanying an eruption of cum.

"Fuuuuuck!" I said as I finally removed my finger and finished off stripping the cum from my penis, "What the hell happened there?"

I was entirely shocked that just that one touch had set me off - but could it have come from the whole build-up - the panties, the nightie...and now my finger inside my ass as well? I had no idea exactly what had set me off - all I knew was that whatever it was had been incredibly exciting.

I cleaned things up with a towel and then lay back in bed, replete once more and tired too. I snuggled down under the duvet, running my hands over the baby doll top and over my panties but now the feel of the material was comforting and relaxing rather than stimulating and very soon sleep took over.

Many hours later I awoke fresh and ready for the world although still a little bit shocked to realise that I'd slept with that nightie on. Nevertheless, I'd slept so well and since the garment seemed to have brought me a good night's sleep then fine, I'd wear it again. Reverently I laid it on the bed before dressing, all complete with another clean pair of panties.

'I'm getting quite used to these,' I though as I ate my breakfast, 'Kinky sod, aren't you!'

I had to go shopping today, I realised, having run out of several commodities but it was warm and sunny out there so my shorts and t-shirt and a pair of trainers was all I needed and soon I was in the supermarket, browsing the shelves.

Absorbed in my browsing I was hardly aware of others around me but then I was jerked back to life as someone spoke.

"Did anyone ever tell you what lovely legs you've got?" a male voice said just behind me.

I whirled around to come face to face with a guy and for a moment I bristled and was ready to punch his lights out, but he spoke again, disarming the situation.

"Whoa, sorry mate; thought you were a g-iiiir...mmmm no, perhaps not," he said, stepping back away from me, "Apologies if I got it wrong and spoke out of place."

"Guess I'll let you off," I replied, not being one to stir up a row, "What made you say that anyway?"

I saw his gaze slide downwards before returning to look at my face.

"You shave, don't you, if I'm not mistaken?" he said, "And usually people who shave are females or else they're, ummm, yeah well..."

"Well I'm not, am I. I could have been a swimmer," I said still bristling, "You know, shaving for better speed."

"But you're not, are you?" he replied, "At least, not locally."

"How d'you know that? What d'you mean?" I answered, "How are you so certain."

"Because I swim for the local team and I've never seen you in the pool," he said, "But anyway, like I said, sorry I mentioned it."

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Becoming the New Me Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 165 milliseconds