• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 06

The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 06

Sarazha brought Malice closer to some of the other demons. They climbed onto the futon and Malice waited on her knees, hands by her sides. The demons were in various stages of copulation. Some were currently occupied, while others were drinking and talking. One male on the end caught Malice's attention. He had more genital piercings than she had ever seen before. Kohl had a couple of frenums and another guy she'd been with had a prince albert, but this guy's dick was covered in ladders and there were over a dozen hafadas in his ball sack. Malice couldn't help but stare.

"He's a bit addicted. We think he's a masochist," Sarazha told her with a grin. "You can have him if you like."

"Oh, I..."

Malice was still a bit apprehensive about screwing someone she'd only just met. She'd gone along with Sarazha because she found the succubus intensely alluring. The thought of doing an older male was intimidating. She hadn't even spoken to him. What if he was aggressive or unkind?

But...those piercings. She eyed off his shaft again, wondering what it would feel like inside her.

"Sienna!" Sarazha beckoned to the male.

He crawled over, taking in Malice. "Hello, a new succubus."

"This is Malice. She's thinking about your cock," Sarazha told him.

Well, that wasn't embarrassing.

Sienna laughed. "Excellent."

"Give her a ride. Don't be rough with her," she said, leaving them to embrace another female.

Malice was still watching her when she felt Sienna tweak her nipple piercing. She looked down to find the incubus lounging by her side, gazing up at her with kind silver eyes.

"You're only young, aren't you?" He swung the weights hanging between her legs.

"I moved out of the care centre a few months ago. What about you?"

"I'm twenty-six." Sienna put his hand on her butt and encouraged her sit down.

Malice sat back on her heels, her legs still slightly apart.

Sensing her nervousness, Sienna caressed her thigh. "I only recently got my own place over in Haven II. It's only a couple of rooms, but I can stand up without hitting my head on the roof, so that's a vast improvement."

Malice giggled.

"Where did Sarazha find you?" He ran his tongue along her hip, his claws tracing patterns on her stomach.

"At the bar. But a group of us from Darkfall XI came in two weeks ago and she spoke briefly to us then."

"Ahhh. You were up there, weren't you?" He pointed to the exact spot her group had been.

"You saw us?"

Sienna brushed a hand all the way to the top of her inner thigh and tugged on one of her labia rings. "I don't get as much action as the others, so I have plenty of time to look around. Your group was hard to miss, sitting there having a picnic and looking lost for a good while. I was wondering if you were ever going to do anything or if you just came to watch. Was that you who was screaming?"

Malice snorted a laugh. "No, that was Deliya." She smirked. "I'm the only one who can get her to scream like that."

Sienna crawled on his elbows into the V Malice's legs made and licked her slit. She raised herself slightly and he rolled onto his back beneath her. He grabbed her ass and pulled her to sit on his face. His tongue darted in and out, swirling around her lips, sucking on her clit. Her pussy juice, and some of Sarazha's, oozed down the chains that rested on each side of his face. Despite the fact she was currently face fucking someone, a pretty blond incubus next to them offered her a tray of miniature desserts.

"Oh, I hadn't even thought about supper. I guess I got distracted," Malice said.

"The blue ones are the best," Sienna told her, momentarily taking his tongue from her cunt.

"Thank you." Malice took a cake with blue icing and rocked forward. She shoved the cake into her pussy and hovered above Sienna's face again.

Sienna chuckled. "Thanks."

The blond incubus laughed. "The new succi's sweet and she has a sense of humour."

Malice smiled at him while Sienna ate from her vagina.

"I'm Talc." He raised a berry tart to her lips.

"Malice," she replied, arching her back as Sienna fingered her through the cake.

The slimy mush fell out of her in chunks, and he lapped at her labia. Talc used the opportunity to push the tart passed her lips. She chewed on the dessert, savouring the crumbling base and berries. Talc kissed her jaw, then the side of her mouth. When she swallowed he pounced on her lips, the two of them passionately making out while he caressed her breasts and jingled her nipple piercing. He swung a leg over Sienna and sat down on the demon's stomach. His cock was already stiff and dripping.

Malice understood his suggestion and leaned forward to take his penis in her mouth. She bobbed on his length, deep throating his large cock. She used her long, pointed tongue to massage him and gently cupped his balls. He guided her head, forcing her faster. Saliva drooled out of her fat lips. Talc let out a moan, his cock twitched and shot a torrent of hot cum at the back of her mouth. There was too much to swallow and streams of it spilled down her chin. He lifted her head with one finger and licked her face clean, enjoying his salty taste. He reached behind his back and stroked Sienna's dick.

"Was she going to fuck your ugly cock after you ate her out, Sienna?"

"Hey! She can't have thought it was too ugly," Sienna said, wriggling out from under Malice.

He had licked most of the cake from her hole by now. He slapped Talc's thigh and gave Malice questioning look.

Malice sat beside him. "I would say erotic, more than ugly."

Talc snorted and crawled off him. "Suit yourself. That thing's not coming anywhere near my ass."

Sienna ignored the other incubus and gave Malice a kiss. Their tails found each other and spiralled around in a corkscrew. They pressed their bodies together, hands roaming over pink skin.

Malice reached for his heavily pierced cock and ran her hands along the length. It was already fairly erect, but her administerings brought it to a harder state. It pulsed, veins bulging. The metal was cool against her skin. All the bars and balls would create a lot of stimulation. Though she guessed they could get abrasive after a while. After this and the dildo, she was going to be sore tomorrow. But it was a glorious thing and she wanted it inside her so bad. Sienna seemed really sweet and gentle too, so she had no qualms about having sex with him. To be honest, she'd probably still screw him even if he were a jerk.

Sienna reached between Malice's legs and undid her labia rings.

"So they don't accidentally catch on one of my barbells," he explained, seeing her confused expression.

"Oh, that could be bad."

"It happened once before. Lots of blood and screaming."

"Fuck."

"Yeah." He grabbed her legs and pulled so she fell onto her back, but Malice sat back up and gave his chest a shove.

"No, I want to ride you," she said with a sly smile and walked her fingertips up his face.

"You tell him," Talc said, taking a swig from a goblet.

Sienna scooted backwards to the wall, propping himself against some pillows. Malice climbed onto his abdomen, running her hands up his chest. He tickled her slit with his tail, rubbing it back and forth and flicking the tip against her clit. By curving her back, she could reach his mouth and took to sucking on his bottom lip. Sienna shifted her so his penis rose in front of her, the piercings pressing against her labia. He rolled his hips so it slid between them through a thick trail of juices. Malice rubbed her crotch on the dick, sucking in a breath as the metal tickled her. Each ring and barbell created a luscious surface of bumps. She could feel every one as she glided over them.

Sienna dipped a finger into Malice's vagina. She'd clearly already been penetrated tonight, so he didn't need to stretch her with his tail first. Even as he touched her she was getting wetter, so they definitely weren't short on lubrication. Sienna was sure she'd change her mind. Lots of succubus's did. But Malice eagerly rocked over his shaft, making blissful faces at the contact. Sienna wasn't sure he'd ever met someone so eager to fuck him.

"Damn, you're amazing," he said into her mouth.

Sienna wanted to spear her with his dick and pound her relentlessly, but he had to wait for Malice to lead. He didn't want to hurt or scare her, and he didn't want Sarazha's wrath. Malice was a cheeky, and rather lovely looking succubus, and Sienna wanted her to come back to him next time. It was pretty hit and miss for him. Most demons were turned off by his cock. Out of those who gave it a try, they either liked it or they didn't.

Malice couldn't handle another moment without something in her. The apex of her thighs was hot with her arousal, her pulse throbbing through engorged tissue. Her vagina ached to be filled. She rose on her knees and took hold of Sienna's dick. Placing the head at the opening of her hole. She worked it inside her passage and slowly lowered herself. The piercings dragged along her slick walls, making her clamp down on his cock from the intense contact.

"Ohhhhfffuck," she moaned sinking to the hilt.

Her elbows buckled, but Sienna caught her arms to steady her. She arched her back, her pussy clenching around his cock. She could feel the bumps as her hips moved. His head pushed almost painfully against her A-spot, making her want to shift to scratch the itch. She rocked, letting out a moan at the friction. The texture was unlike anything she'd felt before. Exquisitely divine, it only fuelled her lust. The slightest movement made a piercing brush her flesh. She wriggled her hips, humping him in a smooth rhythm. Her hands on Sienna's shoulders she leaned down to kiss him.

"I'm never getting off you."

He grinned against her lips. "I find I'm liking you more and more."

When Malice sat upright again, Sienna cupped her breasts, while another pair of hands roamed her belly. She twisted to find Talc staring at her with narrowed lavender eyes. He wore a devious expression. The incubus bit into a creamy sponge he'd taken from the tray of cakes beside him and offered her the rest. Still humping, she took it between her teeth and bent to kiss Sienna, sharing the dessert with him. Talc had another one waiting for her when she came up. She opened her mouth for him to smush it in, getting cream over her face in the process. She didn't mind. They were phenomenal and decadence was something demons knew well. Gluttony went hand in clawed hand in a place like this.

Talc fed her a little purple mousse cake. Malice moaned. The scratching deep inside was bliss, yet at the same time, she craved the fast plunging of her hole. She rose till Sienna's dick nearly popped out, before sinking down him again.

Sienna seized a handful of ass in each hand and helped her bounce. He met each one with a thrust, watching her breasts jiggle up and down, her nipple piercing flinging its decorations in the air. Pumping into her felt incredible, her pussy squeezing his cock, every one of his piercings stimulating it.

There was a tickle at Malice's arsehole. Sienna's tail prodded her and when she made no move to protest, wormed inside. It writhed as it snaked further in, then began rhythmically pumping. Malice growled and slammed herself harder on his penis.

Talc shoved another cake in her panting mouth, licking the cream from his hand. He had another one for Sienna too, but he was more interested in stuffing Malice with as many as he could. He watched her expression of ecstasy as she was rammed into in both holes. Talc slithered his tail over to Sienna's butt and drove it into the incubus's asshole. He grunted and twitched with the shock, but didn't take his eyes off Malice. Talc forced another three petit fours passed her lips. He stood and squatted so his dick was in line with her face. She took it eagerly between her lips and sucked him off among a mouth full of cake.

"Do you want more?" he asked.

Malice nodded. She could barely think straight through the triple penetration. The desserts were so tasty. She couldn't get enough and greedily devoured every one Talc presented to her. Taking his dick from her mouth, he'd squash another chocolate treat inside and ram his cock in after it. While it was the best tasting blowjob she'd ever given, Talc was getting overzealous. A chunk of cake went down her throat the wrong way. With his cock and a bunch of dessert in her mouth, Malice couldn't cough properly and started to choke.

"Shit, Talc," Sienna said. "She's fucking choking."

Talc pulled out of her and smacked her in the back. "Cough it up, Malice. Come on."

She gagged for a moment, before spitting out the contents of her mouth and coughing till her eyes watered. Sienna sat up, hugging her close and beating her back. Malice spluttered and coughed over his shoulder, his rod still firmly implanted in her.

"Boys! What part of don't be rough don't you understand?" Sarazha snapped as she rushed over. She gave Talc a light smack.

Talc looked between her and Sienna. "I didn't know we were being gentle. She was fucking Sienna pretty hard. I thought..."

"She was brave enough to come here a second time by herself, and you have to go and bloody well choke the poor girl!" Sarazha crouched beside Malice and stroked her hair. "Are you alright?"

Malice leaned back, supported by Sienna's bent legs. "Too much cake in my air supply."

"I'm sorry." Talc handed her a goblet and she sipped on the thick liquid.

"Do you need sit down for a spell?" Sarazha asked. "Sienna, help her get off you."

"No, I'm fine. I want to keep going." Malice ground herself on Sienna's shaft.

Sarazha laughed. "Okay."

The two of them resumed their fuck, Sienna ploughing into her as she impaled herself. The friction mounted inside her. She puffed out whimpering breaths. Sienna's pace changed, his entire body tightened and he gripped her arse hard. He groaned with his release, his cock spraying ropes of seed into Malice. She only needed a little more and frantically worked herself on him, she pulled on her clit piercing, contracted her vaginal muscles and sank his cock to the hilt. She threw her head back and gasped. An intense orgasm racked her body. Sienna kept moving to prolong her pleasure. A small jet of fluid burst from Malice as she shook.

"Hey, she squirts," Talc said with amusement.

"She didn't do that last time," Sarazha mused.

"That's never happened before," Malice panted, slumped on Sienna's body. "But I've never had an orgasm that strong either."

"So you're glad you tried my ugly cock?" Sienna asked. He really hoped the choking incident didn't frighten her off. He wanted to fuck her again.

She looked up at him. "Hell, yes."

He kissed her forehead and sat up, holding her close. His soft penis slid from her cunt and his tail from her ass. Trails of cum oozed from her open slit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Lascivious Ballroom Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 95 milliseconds