• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Father's Day Hot Tub Time Ch. 02

Father's Day Hot Tub Time Ch. 02

Disclaimer: Everyone is over 18!

*****************

I stayed kneeling where he'd left me, hands on the edge of the hot tub with my knees wide and my ass up high. Even with my pussy under water I could feel the slickness of his cum dripping out of my pussy. After a moment he pulled me down to sit next to him, putting his arm around me resting his hand on my ribs right under my breast. Somehow my bikini top had managed to stay on through all of it. He and my brother Drew resumed having a conversation as if they hadn't both just given me a load of cum. The margaritas had my head a little fuzzy so rather than worry about it I just tried to focus on relaxing in the hot water.

A bit later my step-mom Tonya came out carrying fresh beers for Daddy and Drew, as well as a pitcher of new strawberry margaritas. I thought I'd had enough to drink, but Tonya insisted I try some saying I would love it. She filled my glass halfway "Just try a sip, Beth!" she encouraged smiling.

Not wanting to be a brat I took a sip and told her it was delicious. When I took the next sip Daddy's free hand came up to hold the glass making me keep swallowing it. "Go ahead and finish it so she can give you a full on before she goes back inside." He says sliding the hand on my ribs up to brush over my breast. This made try to gasp, but I only succeed in taking a huge gulp of the drink finishing it off.

"My you do like it don't you, Beth?" Tonya chuckled as she refilled the glass till it nearly overflowed. She was talking about the drink, I was sure, but remembering how many orgasms I had not long before made me blush. I had liked it. I took another sip of my drink hoping the frozen slush would help cool the blush burning my face.

"Bethie you look over heated, why don't we get out?" Daddy suggested.

"You two have fun, I'm going in to watch my shows." Tonya told us turning to walk inside with the pitcher. Drew decided to join our middle brother Joey inside, meaning it was just me and Daddy left.

He climbed out of the hot tub, encouraging me to follow him. At this point all the liquor had finally taken over and I was barely able to stumble over the ledge of the hot tub starting to giggle at my own clumsiness. When I finally managed to get out, Daddy put his arm back around me this time firmly grasping my tit. We walked over to a lounge chair and he lay me back on it, making sure my knees were open and my calves hanging over either side. Then he sat down between my legs, his eyes on me.

"Your pussy looks very swollen and red, Beth. Like it just had a lot of orgasms." He tells me reaching up to brush his fingers gently up and down my lips. Even drunk I feel the tingles and my hips rock up a bit towards his hand making him chuckle. "And it wants more, does it?"

With that he thrust two of his fingers inside me making me scream and arch my back trying to take them deeper. "Fuck yourself on my fingers, slut. I want you to ride Daddy's hand with that hot snatch till you cum again. Then it gets my cock again." Hearing him say such filthy things makes me so hot I can't help grinding me pussy against his hand. I thrust up with my hips trying to fuck myself with his fingers as hard as he'd fucked me earlier. He adds another finger to my dripping slit and I lose it. My pussy convulses around his fingers as I scream out "Yessss oh god yes Daddy!"

Before my pussy has even stopped twitching, he pulls his fingers out and lines his cock up with my entrance. I feel him slam deep into my pussy lighting up every nerve in me. One of his hands reaches up to pull my bikini top up exposing my tits before his mouths latches onto on sucking hard on my nipple. At this point I'm on my tiptoes trying to fuck back onto his thick erection panting and begging him not to stop as I come apart again in a mind shattering orgasm.

Still thrusting into my tight channel, Daddy sits up and takes both my breast roughly in his hands using his hold on them to keep me still so he can fuck me even harder. "I'm glad we're doing this today, Beth. See, I know you aren't on the pill so I'm trying to use you to become a father again on Father's Day. Doesn't that sound fun? Letting me fill you up with loads of sperm for the rest of the day till I get you knocked up. It'll be the best Father's Day gift ever and all you have to do is lay there and take Daddy's cock like a good little whore."

I can't believe what he's told me, but the fuzziness from the margaritas combined with the "delicate" situation I was in meant I could only groan in response. Seconds later I felt him stiffen and press the head of his cock as hard as he could against my cervix. A flood of hot cum shot out, making it the second time my father had cum in my unprotected cunt in less than an hour. This was turning out to be a very interesting Father's Day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Father's Day Hot Tub Time Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds