• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Princess Ch. 01

The Princess Ch. 01

More than anything, Jessica had always wanted to be an English Princess. That had been her burning desire since childhood. Now, at age 23, she was Her Royal Highness Princess Alfred of Wilshire. A lifetime of social climbing and positioning had paid off.

Her new husband, Prince Alfred, was a cousin of Her Majesty the Queen. A long time ago, he had been a high ranking member of the British Royal Family. At the time of his birth in 1944, he had been 11th in line for the throne. Time had passed him by. Now at age 76, his place in the line of succession had fallen to a distant 136th.

Cruel fate had dealt him the position of second son. His older brother had inherited the Dukedom of Wilshire. Upon the Duke's death two years ago, the title had past to his son Trevor who had fathered two children of his own. Therefore Prince Alfred's immediate family found themselves in an awkward position. The complex system governing British Royal titles made things less than agreeable to his branch of the family.

As the grandson of a King, Prince Alfred enjoyed the generic dignity of "Prince of the United Kingdom". This did not extend to his two sons. With no subsidiary titles, they were styled merely as "Lord".

Despite his status as a "fringe Royal", Prince Alfred relished and enjoyed life. He liked drinking, traveling, gambling, and women. Indeed, the Prince's love of young women had destroyed his first marriage.

Unfortunately for Jessica, excessive drinking and advancing age had killed off his once formidable sex drive. He had failed to satisfy her during their honeymoon in Paris. This had left them both extremely frustrated and angry with each other.

With the help of medication Alfred had been able to consummate the marriage, but just barely. His two minute performances had left Jessica wanting. That had led to the incident which she now thought of longingly.

After only four weeks of marriage, Jessica was extremely lonely and bored. She sat in her dressing room sipping Jack Daniels. The fact that she was drinking at 10:00 o'clock in the morning made her angry. But she needed something to take the edge off of her bored and desperate mind.

Melton Hall was a beautiful and grand English country house. That was the problem. It was a house and not a castle. She longed to live in her brother in law's stately Wilshire Castle.

As daughter of the U.S. Consul General to London, she had met many members of the Royal Family prior to her introduction to Alfred. Jessica's elegant demeanor, and perfect manners, had endeared her to some members of the aristocracy. However, she was targeting Royals. Jessica had even attempted to entice Prince Harry before settling on the elderly Prince Alfred.

The 51 year age difference between them angered most senior Royals. After the engagement was announced, the tabloids christened her "Jessie Gold Digger" and "The American Tramp". The mainstream media was less vulgar but still critical.

Jessica stood in front if the full length mirror. Her regal bearing gave her confidence. She liked how she looked in her country tweeds, and brown leather boots. Her long dark, black hair flowed evenly over her shoulders. The waist of the suit accentuated her perky tits and emphasized her hourglass figure.

"You're a long way from Orlando Princess Alfred", she said to herself. Each day since the awful wedding, she had unsuccessfully tried to convince herself that she had arrived. While she loved her rank, she hated the title "Princess Alfred". She still didn't understand why Royal protocol prevented her from being called "Princess Jessica".

The wedding had been a disaster. The couple had originally been slated to be married at Wilshire Chapel. The guest list included several junior members of the Royal Family.

Buckingham Palace, more accurately the Queen, had called off the Wilshire wedding and asked the couple to marry abroad. The negative media attention was too much for the family. The Palace wanted nothing to do with the affair.

The low key civil ceremony took place in Vienna, followed by a week-long honeymoon in Paris. Jessica massaged her right breast as she thought of Paris. Thoughts of excitement and desire filled her mind as she recalled the amazing experience.

On the last day of their honeymoon, Alfred had left her alone so he could meet with his business partners. She was all alone in their Paris hotel suite. All of a sudden, feelings of depression and regret filled her mind. The media attention was painful. The thrill if being Royal was wearing off. She cringed as she thought of Alfred's old, portly body.

The Paris honeymoon suite seemed to be closing in on her. Sitting at the vanity mirror in her robe, she started crying. Her makeup ran into her eyes, temporarily impairing her vision. She fought to control the flow the tears. After several minutes, she felt a hand on her shoulder and thought it was Alfred.

"Is there a problem, Your Royal Highness?" asked a soft, feminine French voice. She turned to see a young, concerned looking blonde hotel maid standing over her. The girl curtsied.

Jessica smiled unconvincingly. "I'm okay," she said -a statement that would've caused a lie detector needle to erratically jump up and down. The maid was 19 or 20 with piercing green eyes, milky white skin. Her petite, slightly chunky frame fit nicely into the conservative blue maid's uniform.

The shiny blonde hair was pulled back into a bun. The maid's eyes moved down to Jessica's chest. Her robe had slipped open revealing her firm, perky tits. Her nipples hardened as the cool air hit her bare skin. Embarrassed, she quickly closed the bathrobe.

The maid's mouth dropped. She looked down at Jessica and checked out her bare legs. Her look of compassion turned to desire. "My name is Celine if there is anything I can do for Your Royal Highness," she said. It was a firm statement, not a question. Their eyes locked. Jessica felt butterflies in her stomach. The moisture between her legs made her blush.

A feeling if electricity passed between them. Jessica felt her hungry, deprived pussy getting wet. Her heart pounded through her chest. Her breasts felt very heavy as her breathing quickened. She opened her mouth to reply. Within one second, the maid bent down and threw her arms around Jessica. Their lips met in a clumsy kiss. She felt the maid's insistent tongue passionately probe the inside of her mouth.

Stunned, Jessica instinctively pulled back and slammed the chair against the vanity table. Several perfume bottles shattered on the floor. "What? No!" she protested without conviction. Her robe had fallen open again, this time completely. Her firm, naked body was exposed.

The maid dropped to her knees and dove between Jessica's open legs. She felt her tongue on her pussy lips. That did it and she let go of her inhibitions. Jessica arched her back giving the maid more access to her shaved pussy.

The eager maid plunged her tongue deep into Jessica's wet pussy. She expertly rubbed her throbbing clit as she savored her sweet juices. Her other hand reached under and squeezed Jessica's right ass cheek. "Oh! Fuck yes!" yelled Jessica as she lost herself.

The maid methodically worked her tongue in an out of Jessica's pussy. She grabbed the maid's head with both hands and violently pushed it into her crotch. Meanwhile, the young maid continued to rub Jessica's hard clit. Her other hand made its way from right ass cheek to Jessica's ass hole. She delicately worked her index finger inside and proceeded to slowly move it in and out.

Jessica was in paradise. Far from being innocent, her past experiences were numerous. But this by far the most erotic experience of her life. Within a minute, she felt the most explosive orgasm she had ever experienced. She was out of control.

"Yeeahhhh!!" she screamed as her body trembled violently. Her animal moaning and cries of pleasure literally echoed off the walls. As she buckled, the back if her head smashed against the vanity table knocking over more makeup items.

She tightly held on to the maid's head throughout the mind numbing orgasm. Right at the end of her wave of pleasure, she felt her chair tipping to the right. Reflexively, her left arm grabbed the light vanity table. It wasn't bolted to the floor. Jessica succeeded in tipping it over as her chair fell to the side. The table crashed and flung the mirror onto the tiled floor. The sound of breaking glass filled the room.

Jessica and the maid landed next to, but clear of the table and glass. Disoriented, the maid disengaged Jessica and crawled on top of her. They both started giggling uncontrollably. "What was your name again?" asked Jessica.

"Hands on your head! Get off of her!" demanded a frantic male voice. Gun drawn and pointed, Sebastian Bowden approached the two girls. The maid, who had been on top of Jessica got up with her hands raised.

Jessica noticed that her bun had come undone. Her beautiful, blonde hair cascaded down to the middle of her back. The smart blue uniform was disheveled. Jessica's juices covered her innocent looking face.

Jessica immediately recognized Sebastian Bowden. He was an American private body guard temporarily contracted to Prince Alfred's security detail. His fluency in French had landed him this assignment for Anson Security Ltd. Since Prince Alfred did not receive services from the Royal Protection Detail, he had to use a private firm.

"Everything's fine Sebastian. All good," said Jessica as she sprang to her feet. She was breathing heavily and her robe was open. Her pussy and inner thighs were drenched.

"Ma'am?" asked Sebastian with a stunned look. He lowered his gun. "My apologies. I heard yelling," he said. The fact that Jessica's naked body peaked out of the robe did not go unnoticed. He eyed both of them quizzically not wanting to offend the Princess. He blushed when he realized that he had walked in on something very private. He smiled from ear to ear.

Jessica was worried. She just knew this would get back to the Prince and destroy her marriage. Then she noticed the bulge in Bowden's pants. She had checked him out several times over the past week. He was about 6'1, in his early 30s, with a tanned complexion. He had a Mario Lopez look. His shoulders and arms looked big and muscular.

All of a sudden, Jessica felt that she had to see what was under his shirt. She was on fire and needed a stiff cock between her legs. Her body ached for more attention.

Feeling bold, she slowly slid off her robe. "Perhaps you can help me?" she asked with an innocent smile. Without waiting for a response she walked over to him and put her arms around his broad shoulders. They embraced and started kissing as the maid came up behind Jessica. She ran her delicate hands over Jessica's firm ass.

"May I help, Your Royal Highness?" asked the maid as she playfully tongued Jessica's ear. Jessica turned and pulled her into the embrace. She was happy to see that the maid had shed her uniform, bra, and panties. Her full, sumptuous tits felt so nice on her skin.

The three kissed and tongue played as Jessica and the maid pulled Bowden's clothes off. They each licked his nipples and chest. Then they relieved him of his holster, shirt, suit pants and boxers.

Jessica gasped when his thick 8 inch cock sprang out.

They pushed him onto the bed and went to work in his dick. "It's mine!" declared Jessica as she took as much as she could in her mouth. It hurt the back of her throat and she gagged a little. That didn't stop her. She slid her head up and down while stroking the base.

"Ma'am, Your Royal..ahh!" moaned Sebastian. "That feels so nice". Jessica had never had such a huge cock in her mouth. Their eyes met and he gave her a cocky smile.

Meanwhile, the maid pushed in and started licking his balls. She playfully sucked and licked each testicle while meeting Jessica's mouth at the base. With her left hand, she reach over and stuck two fingers in Jessica's sopping wet pussy.

"Mmmm," moaned Jessica, her mouth full of cock. The maid worked her fingers in and out. Reflexes caused her mouth to contract a bit. Her lower teeth nicked Sebastian's cock and he gasped in pain and pleasure.

Jessica raised her head, bolted up and lustily said, "I want it! I need you to fuck me now Sebastian!" She slid up next to him. He quickly rolled on top of her and slowly stuck his 8 inches inside her tight pussy. "Fuck me!!" she demanded in her high pitched voice "I need this so badly!"

Jessica cried out in pleasure as he immediately hit her G-spot. She used her Kegels to squeeze his dick as he pumped it in and out. He latched on to her left tit as and violently twisted her nipple.

This made her scream more as and she dug her sharp finger nails into his back, drawing blood.

"Fuck! You crazy bitch!" exclaimed Sebastian. He caught himself and exclaimed, "I apologize Your Royal Highness!"

This upset the maid and she yelled, "C'est quoi ce bordel? (What the fuck?)". She violently slapped his ass. "Show respect to Her Royal Highness!" she demanded.

Sebastian cringed as the maid grabbed his rear and stuck a finger in his ass hole. He was surprised at how good it felt. "What the hell!" he protested as the maid leaned on his back to reach Jessica's mouth. "You sick bitch!"

They kissed passionately as Sebastian used his right hand to find the maid's ass. He felt her wet juices and stuck three fingers inside of her sopping pussy. She shrieked as his thumb found her ass hole. He violently worked her pussy and ass with his large fingers.

In retaliation, her middle finger joined her index finger in his asshole. "Mother fucker!" screamed Sebastian. He felt his cock pulsate and grow bigger.

Beneath them, Jessica pushed back on Sebastian's cock as hard as she could. Her Kegels squeezed his throbbing member. She returned all of his thrusts. "Ohh!! Fuck! I'm going to come!" she screamed into their faces. Never had she had a cock so big inside of her. He was driving her crazy.

"Come with me! Oh! Sebas .. Both of you come with me!" demanded Jessica. "Come with me!"

Sebastian pumped her pussy harder and quickened his pace as he finger fucked the maid. "Oh Damn!" he yelled.

The maid had stopped fingering his ass and enthusiastically massaged his balls. He never wanted this to end and did his best to hold back.

While she preferred to have her face in pussy, the maid was loving every minute. The thick fingers up her pussy were satisfying and she was close. The look of ecstasy on Jessica's face sent her over the edge. "Oh Yess! Your Royal.. My sweet Princess!" she yelled.

"Fuucckkk! Fuck me!" screamed Jessica as the orgasm shook her body. Her nails left more claw marks on Sebastian's back as she screamed in ecstasy. She could feel his hot pre-cum shooting deep inside of her. He kept pounding her mercilessly as her eyes rolled back. He moaned loudly as his dick worked her pussy.

The maid turned her head to the left and buried her teeth in Sebastian's upper bicep. "Ahh! You bitch!" he screamed as he stuck four fingers into her pussy and fingered her with a vengeance. She moaned loudly as her juices spurted all over his hand.

"Ohh! I love it!" screamed the maid. Her mouth was red with blood from biting Sebastian. She licked her lips. "Fill her now!"

Sebastian furiously worked himself in and out of Jessica. "I'm going to cum!" he screamed. "Damn!" Her Kegels clamped his throbbing cock as he unloaded every last drop of cum. He shot his load deep inside of her hungry pussy. Her sopping wet, warm pussy felt so nice to him. He was spent, but reluctant to leave.

Jessica looked into his eyes with true affection. Finally, he pulled out and rolled onto his back. She snuggled up to his shoulder.

The maid spooned Jessica and they all silently held each other. Each of them was momentarily wiped out. The maid's left hand stroked Jessica's hair. She found this extremely soothing.

Exhausted from days of not sleeping, Jessica drifted off to another world.

When she awoke an hour later, Sebastian had gone. He had resumed his post outside the entrance to the suite. All was quiet.

The maid was standing over her. "I am glad you are awake, Your Royal Highness!" she said with a soothing voice. "You look so peaceful". Her hand cupped Jessica's face. She was back in uniform.

She'd cleaned up the broken glass. "I wanted to kiss you goodbye." she declared. All of a sudden, she bent and stuck her face in Jessica's crotch. She felt the maid's tongue hungrily probe her pussy and opened her legs wider. After lapping for a few seconds, she wordlessly crawled on top and started kissing Jessica.

The taste of Sebastian's cum and her own juices filled her mouth as the maid eagerly played with her tongue. When they finished kissing Jessica giggled. "I'm sorry, what was your name again?" she asked.

"I am Celine, the assistant housekeeper, at your service," purred the maid. "It is a great honor to meet you, Your Royal Highness," she said as her lips touched Jessica's forehead.

That had been the honeymoon. Now, a few weeks later, she was stuck at boring Melton Hall. Alfred had not touched her since the first few times. Three weeks had gone by since Sebastian and Celine. She wanted more. Thoughts of self-pity were interrupted by a dark thought. Jessica realized that she'd missed her period...

PART 2 COMING SOON!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Princess Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds