• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sunday Brunch

Sunday Brunch

I'm an usher at my church. A task that I enjoy over all, getting to meet and greet people every Sunday and helping people find their way. An overall rewarding way to pass a Sunday morning.

One of my jobs as an usher is to not only help people find seats once they auditorium beings to fill up, but to also help pass out the attendance books and collection baskets.

This may be a little controversial, but to be honest, this job gives me a kick as well.

As I am passing the attendance books and collection baskets, I get a wonderful view of the Sunday dresses (what they cover, and what they don't), and get my fair view of cleavage. I know I shouldn't be a perv at church, but that's the way I'm made I guess.

Let me describe myself real quick. I'm 6'1", about 195. Muscled, but not ripped or cut. Dirty blond short cropped hair and blue eyes. All in all, a decent looking guy (at least I think).

One Spring Sunday morning I was particularly enjoying helping to seat all the Spring dresses coming in the door. Long legs, short legs, tight calves, I was enjoying it all. I also always take a peek to see if any toes are showing (I've got a bit of a foot fetish).

I had just finished seating the last of the late comers, and as I made my way back up the aisle, a woman gentle touch my arm and looked up at me. I could tell she needed something, but she was whispering something so lightly I couldn't make it out.

"I'm sorry m'am, how can I help you?"

See look a bit embarrassed and made a small motioning gesture towards her breasts. I glanced down.

She was wearing a low cut summer dress, light fabric that barely showed her bra underneath. She probably had size c breasts I would guess. And then I noticed it. She had a tiny wet spot around her left nipple.

Puzzled, I couldn't figure it out. Then I noticed her diaper bag on the floor underneath the pew in front.

Then it hit me. She's a new mom, lactating, and she's producing milk right now.

Now it was my turn to be embarrassed. She needed me to escort her to a place to pump.

I gave her an understand nod and motioned for her to follow me. She leaned over, showing some beautiful cleavage, and grabbed her diaper bag with her breast pump. She then stood up and followed me out of the auditorium.

Once in the lobby, I didn't know quite where to go. We didn't have a private room other than the offices, and the bathrooms are no place for a mom to pump. The only problem was that the offices were unlocked, and I had no key, so I couldn't guarantee her privacy.

I turned to her and explained my issue. She suggested that we could use the office and I could stand guard.

I jumped at the chance, hoping to catch a glimpse or two while providing and important service. A win win!

We walked into the offices and she sat down on one of the leather couches. I told her I would step out and take watch by the door. She reached up and grabbed my hand. She asked if I could stay in the room with her.

I couldn't make sense of that request, but conceded, as my other brain began to take over. She grabbed her pump out of the bag and plugged it in. She tried to turn it on, but nothing. She looked up almost panicky.

I tried myself and couldn't get it going either.

"I don't think we're going to get this thing to work," I said. "What do you want to do?"

She looked up into my eyes and gave me a sneaky grin. As she did, she pushed her shoulder strap and bra straps down off her shoulders and down her arms. She pulled her arms out of the straps, leaned back, pushed her dress and bra down around her stomach, and motioned for me to come over.

I about lost it then and there. I glanced at the door - service had just started so we should have uninterrupted time. I walked slowly over, and took one of her heavy breasts in my hand.

I bent over and began to lick and suck on her right nipple. She moaned a bit, and I began to taste her milk.

As I sucked on her nipples, she reached down with one hand, pulled up her skirt, pushed aside her panties, and began to finger herself.

I took her cue and unzipped my pants and released my throbbing cock. I continue to massage and suck her breasts while I masturbated with my other hand.

She rubbed quicker and quicker and my hand began to fly over my own cock. She put her other hand behind my head and pulled me up for a deep kiss. As she did, her other hand guided my cock into her wet pussy.

Two pumps into her pussy I came. And came. She pulled me closer and I could feel her breasts leaking on my shirt.

We stayed in the position for a minute two. Then I slowly got up, feeling my now flaccid cock slip out of her pussy.

She looked up at me and said, "I think my husband and I are really going to enjoy this new church, he's the new pastor you know..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sunday Brunch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds