• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Lady Inside Ch. 02

The Lady Inside Ch. 02

"My brother called me a faggot," Anna said to me over the phone. Her voice echoed in the empty receiver and it sounded like a ghost.

"Before that, I used to have sex dreams. I would lay on my bed and think about being held down. I wanted a man to use me. To enslave me. I thought about him calling me a faggot and making me weep when he shoved his oversized cock up my tiny virgin cunt. I wanted to be pushed around and beaten. Then my brother found out that I had asked out a boy and he called me a faggot. I couldn't use that word after that. He ruined my fantasy. He made it real."

"Did you beat the shit out of him?"

"Yeah. I slapped him and called him a whore." She burst out laughing and I joined her.

I was safe, alone in my dorm. My roommate hadn't shown up yet and the other half of the room lay silent and empty. I hoped he would never show up. Anna was the length and breadth of the country away in sunny Georgia and I was in gloomy Seattle waiting for her to figure out some excuse to come here. Speaking of...

"I've been talking to some people and they say that Seattle's a nice place to visit. They say that there's even a museum. I was thinking that I might take a long trip there, maybe even start something. A business, graduate school. Something."

"You have to," I said. "There isn't an option, Anna. I'm in love."

* * *

Anna had left me in Cabo San Lucas alone after we met, made love, and parted ways. She was everything I wanted in a woman and something—one thing—extra, she had a cock. A lovely long one to match her arms and legs. I had my first experience with a sexual encounter that I couldn't name in her posh hotel room and I came out of it fabulously in love. She wouldn't let me see her off at the airport. "I don't want you to see me without my make-up," she said with her mascara running off already. "I don't want you to see me like that."

I knew that back in Atlanta, she was with her family—her wealthy antebellum family—pretending to be a man just because of her genes. I knew that she was suffering there. Every part of me wanted to climb into a plane, fetch her, and bring her home with me. Now she was talking about visiting. If I could just get her to marry me while she was here—

"Baby, I'm checking the prices and they aren't good," she said. "They're fantastic. I'm booking them now. Will you meet me at Seattle-Tacoma on the 30th? 9 pm?"

Halleluiah and praise Jesus! There was a God after all.

* * *

I met Anna at the airport. She wore a neatly androgynous pair of slacks and a man's shirt, over which she had hastily thrown a poncho. When I looked close, she wore her make-up. She must have put it on in the airplane, the fox. I was curious, I won't deny it. I wanted to know what she looked like without it.

We rode giggling to her hotel room. The Marriot was booked, so she got a suite at the Huntington. She ran her fingers through my hair in the cab and told me about the constellation Cygnus and the archer. I'm not sure what she meant but her voice was so quiet and dark in the small car that I just wanted to hear her. Her room was right at the top of the small hotel. She had six bags and we enlisted the aid of the bell hop to bring them there. His presence in the elevator only just stopped us from stripping down and making love. It was with enormous pleasure and squealing elation that we unlocked her door and crashed into her suite.

Anna looked at me, her arms on her chest and seeming to shiver. "I'm so cold, David. Haven't you got heat in this town?"

I laughed. "Your bedspread looks warm."

We stripped fast and dove under the covers. She was right—it felt like the AC was on. I pulled her close and pushed my nose to her neck. Her hair was soft and dark. I reached around and ran my fingers across her taut abdomen, tracing the lines of pleasure from her groin to her belly button. She shivered again but not from the cold.

"Baby, I want you to take me now," she said. "Before we go out or do anything."

I couldn't say no, her voice was so soft and seductive. I pulled her hips toward me and pressed her hard buttocks against my groin. They were tight and bouncy under my fingers. I let my hands slide around her hips to her cock and down around her balls. I lifted them up and made her gasp. Even swollen, they fit in my hands. I massaged them and she closed her eyes and lay her head against my chest.

"I need something," I said. "Some lube, okay?"

I spoke softly and almost didn't want to do it, she was so lost in her pleasure, but she came to and murmured assent. She left the bed and dug into one of her bags. I lay back, my dick growing and bobbing as I watched her bent over her bag, her neat little asshole displayed between her two perfect butt cheeks. She turned back to me with a little purple bottle of lube and said, "Sweetie, this is all I've got."

It was almost empty. I took it and unscrewed the cap, determined to shake every ounce out onto my hand. She giggled at me.

"You've going to have to come here, baby," I said.

She grinned and crawled along the bed toward me. Her skinny chest and hard dick made me start to shiver, too, in anticipation. I rose and turned her around with my dry hand and grabbed my dick with the other. Slippery, slippery wet. I loved this lube. I found her asshole with my head and started to penetrate. She was ready to take me then.

Her asshole was so hot, tight. I just loved it. The slick wetness of the lube and her bouncy tightness came together over my cock and made me moan. I had to go slow or I'd cum in her before we'd even fucked. I held her hips as she leaned forward onto the foot of the bed. She was bent over my hands. I pulled her cock out from the fold and started to rub it. I didn't jerk her off, just rubbed gently while I pushed in deeper.

She made noises like a kitten beneath me. I was massaging her abdomen and her balls, too, and I felt her suck her breath in to give me more room. I tightened my fist around her and started to thrust at the same time. Her asshole clenched and loosened over my cock and I rested my head on her back in the pleasure of it. I started to feel her cock throbbing. I could feel her heartbeat.

I started to tingle in my nipples and rubbed them against her as I thrust a little harder. She gasped and said, "David! David, I'm going to cum!"

I hmmm'd my acknowledgement but kept steady on my hand and cock. Slow, gentle. She gave out a low growl and threw her head back. I didn't speed up. Her hips started to dance and she involuntarily humped my wet hand. I still didn't speed up, even though I started to feel a rising orgasm myself. I kept pace even as her hot cum spurted all over my hand.

I held onto her cock as I kept thrusting. Her asshole spasmed and tightened around my dick. I thrust harder now, looking to cum, too. "Can I cum in you?" I whispered into her ear.

"Yeah. Yeah, you have to."

Her voice was husky and it drove me crazy. I went fast, now, and shallow. I could feel the hard ridges of her pussy on my dick and the deep soft interior and it made my nerves sing. I clutched onto her dick even though it had long gone soft. I pressed it up against her thigh and fell onto her shoulders. A wave of heat rushed through me and I felt like I was going to melt against her body. I came hard into her ass and then just rested there for a minute, letting my shrinking dick pull itself out.

We rolled to our sides—me spooning her—and she snuggled up against me. I couldn't stop running my still slick hands over her gorgeous body. I ran my hands over her tight nipples and down her ribcage. She shivered in pleasure and I felt goosebumps growing. I pulled her in closer and wrapped us in the blankets.

We fell asleep like that and woke up an hour later, full of energy and ready to go out.

* * *

"How about we go to Cracker's?" Anna said.

I almost fell off the bed where I was trying to put on my socks. Cracker's was the most expensive restaurant in town. It was famous for serving high-profile politicians and celebrities—the kind who can afford to spend $400 on a single meal, plus a tip. I looked up at her.

"Have you ever been to Seattle before?"

"No, but my mother has. She recommended Cracker's. She said they have a duck with plum sauce that's to die for. It's a meal for two. A hungry two. Are you hungry?"

My mind spun around this idea of being treated to duck with plum sauce by a wealthy transsexual who I just came inside of. I tightened my eyebrows.

"Did your mother...Nevermind."

"You don't like duck?"

She was gathering up tools and clothing into her arms. There were makeup bags and lacy underwear with pre-made breasts. I even spotted a garter belt.

"Anna," I said after a long pause, "I've never even had duck. I'm really in love with you, but I feel..."

I didn't know how to say it. I felt wrong taking money like that from her. I wanted to marry her, which I was pretty sure I could do in Seattle (if not Georgia). I didn't want to be her sponge. I tried to think of a nice way to ask if she thought of me as a whore or a leech. I couldn't.

She looked at me quizzically as I roiled inside over this thing. My stomach growled. "Okay. I'll try duck."

Her face split into a grin and she took her bundle into the bathroom and shut the door. She was positively perky. I couldn't be a drain, could I?

She re-entered the room looking like a queen. Her hair was up in a French knot and her satiny legs were brushed by a black skirt. She had her figure on, now, and I looked up and down her curves. I was ready to take her to bed again and I said so. She laughed and maybe even blushed a little.

Our ride to the restaurant was exciting—it was raining and we slid over the road as our mad cabbie rushed to get us there before our reservation. Apparently, Anna had already reserved us a table before she even left Georgia.

Cracker's was huge—with a high ceiling, exposed timbers, and big panes of glass looking out into the gradually darkening grey pool that is Seattle in autumn. We were seated near a window overlooking a deep ravine, thick and lush with shadowy greenery. The lights were low and, in spite of the ample space, it felt quiet and private. A pair of waiters came over and smiled and nodded as we picked out our courses.

Anna was beaming at me. I studied her. I couldn't figure it out and then it hit me. She was showing off. She wasn't worried about me using her. She wasn't thinking of me as a prostitute. She was trying to impress me with all of this. I looked over at her, pretty and feminine with her white skin and long dark hair, with new eyes. She was so small. It hadn't occurred to me that she was anything but royalty.

We ate our eggs and salads and duck with relish. The food really was good. I didn't know if it was several hundred dollars good, but it was good. We washed it all down with dry white wine from California and chatted animatedly as it warmed us up.

"I'm thinking of what to do here. Seattle pretty much has all the basics covered. I thought I might open up a shop or something little. I'd actually like to live outside the city. It makes me restless," she said over her plate of prawns.

"What kind of shop? Are you into shop keeping?" I asked with my mouth full.

"I'm not sure if I'd like to manage it myself. It'd be a good excuse to stay here without pissing off the elders." She smirked.

"I've always thought it'd be pretty cool to own a business. I'm partial to bikes. It isn't much of a business here, though. It's too cold."

"Hmmm, no. I had a guy do some looking and he says that Seattle is in deep need of another art gallery. Also, art galleries are wonderfully easy to run—as long as you have lots and lots of petty cash for the parties," she said and smiled.

Another pretentious art gallery cluttering my city, huh? "So what kind of art?"

"Oh, you know. Modern. Boring. Maybe interesting. I'd like to see some art by more people like me—on the outskirts. Of course, Mama and Papa will want to see the place, so I ought to plan to have a few things they'd like—like old furniture."

"Isn't that a museum?"

She laughed into her soup. "You have no idea," she said as our waiters returned with more wine and a bowl of cherries for us to suck on.

"Anna," I said after a while. "I'm serious."

I tried very hard to look serious through the cloud of white wine that was settling on me now. I wasn't much of a drinker.

"I really want to be with you. I'm still in school, though. Are you actually moving here or are you just teasing me?"

She bit her lip and her expression closed. "I'm not lying that I want to, David. I'm not sure if I can convince them. They'll want to know why, first of all. I'm working out a reason for why here, why this. I'm making up numbers. My father will want a full business plan and extra explanations for the place before he funds me."

It was strange. She almost sounded like a man for a moment, but I couldn't place why. Her tone was sad and I got the impression that she was hoping more than planning.

"I'm really trying. I want to be with you so much. I'm worried about just leaving without something in place, though. I'm a demanding woman. I need things that other women don't. I'm not okay on the street."

"I wish I had a place for you," I said and then it struck me. "What if I quit school and get a job, get an apartment?" I asked excitedly.

The sadness deepened in her eyes. "That would be terribly unwise. You'll regret losing a degree. In fact," she looked at me with a growing smile, "I was almost thinking of getting a graduate degree. A reason, an excuse. I just need to find something that Seattle offers and Atlanta doesn't—then, ta-da, a reason to live again."

She said that last part so brightly I almost missed it. "Esse offers a degree in remote sensing technology. I bet Atlanta doesn't have that," I said.

"Remote sensing technology? Like, spies?" she said. Her humor was returning.

"Like spies, Anna. You can be a spy tech."

We broke down laughing and our waiters tried desperately not to join us. Anna paid the bill and left a tip for each of our waiters that was higher than my weekly pay from some of my old summer jobs. I took her by the arm and we waited in the rain for our cab.

* * *

"Can you stay the night?" Anna asked me as we cuddled on her hotel loveseat and watched another old movie on AMC.

"Well, my roommate might wait up for me. I'd have to ask him to extend my curfew."

Anna slapped my chest playfully and I grabbed her by the wrists. "And what do you think you're doing?" I said as I pulled her in for a kiss.

"David, are you ready?" she asked.

I pulled back, confused. "Ready for what?"

She laughed and play swatted me again. "I'm ready."

She looked down at her skirt and so did I. Her dick was making itself known by lifting the black satin of her skirt several inches. She must have taken that fancy underwear off in the bathroom. Minx. She eased open up her legs and lifted her skirt. I felt my own dick rising to match her as she revealed her cock to me, achingly slow. It was hard and veined, tender and swollen-looking.

I started to unbutton my shirt but she rushed me. Her hands were on my lapel, my zipper, my boxers. I felt my genitals unleashed to the air as I was still trying to get my sleeves out of my shirt. I was swollen, too, and ready for love. I leaned into her. "I thought...you didn't...have...anymore...lube," I said between kisses.

"I don't. Come in closer, baby," she said and opened her arms. I thought I was close.

I moved in-between her legs and our dicks touched. The shock of pleasure was electrifying—something I hadn't expected. I reached down and rubbed my head against hers gently. I covered her mouth in my own and pushed up against her.

She reached down and took my dick in her hand. "A little closer," she said.

I moved in and she wrapped her hand around my and her dicks, both. She couldn't touch her fingers together, though, and she wrapped her other hand around too. "You too," she said as I paused from her kisses to breathe.

So we met, hip-to-hip, with both of our hands wrapped around our dicks. I didn't know what was up but I started to hump anyway, fucking our hands and her dick as if they were a pussy. I felt hard fingers, soft head, stiff cock. I could feel the lip of my head catching on and sliding over hers. It almost brought me to tears it felt so good.

She was lifting her hips and holding them still for me. Her hands were interlaced with my own and I loosened and tightened them so that I could roll around her cock and touch a new spot. I felt my head drive into the soft, hairless mound at the base of her cock. My balls swelled up and I felt an orgasm coming.

"What do you want, baby?" I asked. "Tell me what you want."

She squeezed her hands tighter and I got it. I reached under her dick—she was underneath me at the moment—and grabbed it. I pressed up on it.

"Harder," she said with her mouth on mine.

I squeezed harder and massaged my fingers into her.

"I need you inside me," she said.

It wasn't anything to slip my fingers past her balls and into her pretty pink pussy. I fingered my way playfully into her asshole and pressed on every lump and mound I found. She started to dance her fingers around as she squeezed my and her dicks together and I thrust. Something must have clicked. She made a soft noise as she sucked in air and lifted her hips higher. I furiously fingered her asshole.

"I'm cumming. Don't stop, David. Don't stop."

She sounded frantic. I kept at it, refusing to slow down even though my hand was starting to ache. She started to squirt hot cum onto me and it slicked up the side of my dick. I was still hard and I didn't give her a break. I pulled my hand back up and latched down on my dick and hers. I thrust my hips hard and she was still cumming onto me. Cum seeped from between our fingers.

I came—not two seconds after her—with a loud groan. I couldn't stop moving even though I was already spent and my hips kept pumping. More and more cum spurt from me and our dicks were positively slick with it.

I threw myself back on the loveseat and sighed. I looked up and Humphrey Bogart was talking to someone in a shadowy corner. "Did we leave the TV on?" I said and Anna broke out in a laugh, folding over onto my bare lap and gasping for breath.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • The Lady Inside Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds