• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Unsuspecting Present

An Unsuspecting Present

She slid under the covers. It was late. She had been over at some friends for the evening and out to a movie. I had tried to stay up, but passed out around 11.

Honestly, I had been a bit horny all week, and we just couldn't connect. I was working late or had a meeting and vice versa. We were both tired. I know it's not an "excuse", but when a person is tired, they're...well...tired. Not much to do about that.

So when Saturday rolled around I thought for sure we'd have the opportunity to have sex. I know it had been on her mind as well. She actually has a stronger libido than I do. We would have to make it happen.

And then some of her college friends came into town and wanted to get together. I surely couldn't begrudge her that. So she went. I stayed home, doing some housework and trying to occupy my mind with several books I'm working my way through. I was not very successful.

So I tried to stay up until she got home, but after a long week and a long day of working around the house, I just could keep my eye lids open. Sunday I thought, Sunday we will connect. And drifted off to never never land.

Until I felt her slide under the covers and into bed. She's always been careful not to wake me up. But for some reason this time was different. I was sleeping on my side and as she slid in, she slid her butt right up to my crotch and kind of nuzzled it in. That definitely had my sense on full alert real quick.

As she nuzzled I could tell she had something smooth and lacy on. I reached my arm over to hold her and she accepted my arm, puling it down across her bare breasts. Wait...she rarely, if ever, sleeps without some sort of night top on. I was instantly awake.

I could feel her nipple harden under my forearm. She nuzzled some more, I think just to make sure I got the picture.

I pulled her from her side to her back, exposing her breasts to the cool air. I bent down to begin to kiss her breasts, working in a circular fashion until I reached her nipple. Giving it a gentle suck, I took her nipple and areola into my mouth. A slight moan.

I could feel her hands reaching for my head and pushing me down. I know what she wanted.

I slid down on the bed until I was between her legs. She was wearing a set a red lacy panties. My favorite pair actually. And I can tell that she had been thinking about something as well, as there was a definite wet spot right in the middle.

I began my kissing the wet spot, licking it, and sucking on it. Tasting her juices. I then pushed them to one side, ran my tongue up and down the lips and then inside her pussy. I had never tasted her this wet before. Juices seemed to be pouring out of her as she lightly moaned and pushed my face deeper into her wet pussy.

After a few moments I was about ready to pop. I crawled back onto the bed beside her. She pushed me on my back and straddled me. She grabbed my cock, pushing her panties aside, and slid it deep inside. She began to ride and grind on me. After being horny for a week, I didn't last long. It was a mere two minutes before I was shooting my cum deep inside her.

As I made my last thrust she bent down and gave me a deep kiss and then whispered in my ear, "I had a great time with my college friends tonight, you tasted one of them, and you'll get to meet him tomorrow..."

I was taken aback. I had just eaten a stranger's cum from my wife's pussy and then used his cum as lubricant to fuck my wife!

She bit my ear, still breathing heavily. My cock began to grow again.

"I knew you'd like it." She whispered as she began to ride me again. I could see both my cum and his oozing out of her pussy as she thrust up and down.

She put her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit. Her other hand was massaging her breast. And I couldn't take it any longer. My thrusts got deeper and slower. I shot off again.

She once more leaned over, "One more thing...you'll need to clean me up before we go back to bed." And with that she pulled me down on the bed and straddle my face. I began to lick up two of my own loads mixed with a strangers along with my wife's wonderful juices.

She pushed my head back, mouthed "Thank you." Dismounted, rolled over, and went to sleep. And I was left wondering if what had just happened was a dream or reality...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Unsuspecting Present

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds