• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 12

A Secretary Changed Ch. 12

12

This is a work of fiction and any similarities to anyone are coincidence.

I've decided to let Rebecca tell her story without Jenna, as per request.

Enjoy it and remember, it's free.

*****

Mrs. Rebecca Blaine...two years and ten months earlier...

Once Bill Shockley finished inside me, Mistress Jane used scissors from his desk to cut my wrists and ankles free. I sat up naked on his desk and stretched a bit as he gave Mistress Jane a small roll of cash. She noticed me watching and with a grin said, "Congratulations on your first client precious, your first of many."

It was all I could do to keep my composure. As she saved the video to a disc and closed her laptop. I knew now she had me right where she wanted me. Under her cruel thumb. She had everything she needed to ruin my engagement to my dearest Finley Anders. Looking away I quietly slid my skirt back on, grimacing as I felt the moisture from Bill Shockley's perspiration. Silently cursing him for using my skirt to wipe his sweat. Silently cursing my own self for not having the spine required to stand up to Mistress Jane.

As I zipped the skirt up I felt Bill's thin ejaculate run down my thigh. I groaned and closed my eyes in near disgust. Paying no attention to what Mistress Jane was doing, I slid my blouse back on and began buttoning it up. My naked tits under were a bit sore from the whole experience and I assumed Bill had been rough with them while I was having my pussy slapped painfully with the ruler.

Too late I became aware of Mistress Jane standing in front of me. Holding the scissors. Grinning as she began snipping buttons off my blouse. The top one. The second one. The third one. "Please Mistress, please no more," I quietly pleaded. Her sneer purely malovelent as she cut the fourth one off. "Fine precious, I'll go easy on you," she said. Grinning as she gave Bill Shockley the buttons.

Looking down I could see almost all the way to my tummy. Well, who am I kidding. I could see through my large breasted cleavage down to my navel. Blouse barely holding my braless breasts in place. And then I cursed my nipples for poking out so stiffly. As I bent down at the waist to slip my heels on my left tit actually fell out. I didn't know how I was going to get back to my office and retrieve my bra and panties when Mistress Jane saved me.

"I think you should take the rest of the day off and come on a ride with me precious, don't you?" Mistress asked. I knew better then to argue and meekly said, "Okay." Which promptly earned me a slap across my beautiful blonde head.

"Is that how you properly address me slut?" Mistress asked glaringly. Pouting a little as I rubbed my stinging face, I replied, "No Mistress, I'm sorry."

"Good girl," she said as she collected her things. "Don't worry precious, you won't need your purse or phone or anything, and Bill? Be a pet and call her office. Let them know she's out for the day on business," she said with a giggle. "Of course Jane," Bill Shockley said, sneering as he picked up the phone.

"Let's go," she ordered me. And with that we headed out of Bill Shockley's office. Where we were headed I couldn't guess but I assumed I would be having sex again soon.

"Mistress, do you mind if I freshen up a bit before we go?" I asked her. "Of course not," she replied with a smile. As we passed the reception I headed towards the restroom. Bill's thin cum seeping from my pussy.

"Where are you going precious?" Mistress asked. "If you want to freshen up, you'll do it here. In front of the door," she giggled, holding out a single tissue. I looked at her, then looked around. The lobby being somewhat empty for the moment, I grabbed the tissue and wiped quickly. My hand up my skirt. Wiping Bill's cum off my pussy and thighs as Mistress Jane watched me with a smirk. "All better now precious?" she asked. Nodding yes, I simply pouted quietly and tossed the wet tissue into the nearest wastebasket.

As we walked out of my office building onto the sidewalk I noticed her leading me to a waiting limo. A nice one. Black and elegant. The driver holding the door open for us. "Get in precious," Mistress said, her hand on the small of my back guiding me. Almost firmly.

I sat in and carefully slid over, quite well aware I wasn't wearing panties. Mistress got in and sat across from me. The driver closed the door and once again, away we went.

Sitting in the limo, in my skirt and blouse, I thought how the day had turned for me. Slipping my heels off to rub my feet I thought about how Bill Shockley had been treated to my pussy by Miss Jane. How I was now in a limo with her going to some unknown destination and knowing if I said anything I would suffer for it. Thinking about my dear fiancee Finley. And thinking about my bra and panties in my desk drawer back in my office. That's when the limo pulled to a stop.

I felt the limo stop and glanced at Mistress before looking out the tinted black window. Mistress Jane just grinned and asked, "Have you ever eaten pussy precious?" I looked at her again and shook my head no.

Many girls in college will experiment. For some it's making out. Maybe kissing in a club to get attention. Sometimes on a dare. A few find they're actually bisexual and some may find they are lesbos. I don't mean the obviously lesbian type or the bull dykes. I'm talking about girls like me that go to college innocent and come out with some new experiences. I never did try it. I was always about the boys. Always.

Looking at the smirk on Mistress Jane's face I had a feeling I would be trying lots of new things. As we sat in the back of the limo, her sneer plastered on her face, the driver got out. When he closed his door Mistress simply said, "Strip precious, but leave your heels and engagement ring on."

So once again I found myself getting naked. My blouse and skirt came off easily enough, and I simply wiggled back into my heels. My engagement ring sparkly. "Sit back and relax precious," Mistress ordered. Sitting back on the limousine sofa I did my best to try and relax. Taking deep breaths and trying to remain calm. That's when Mistress Jane giggled and ordered with one word, "Masturbate."

Looking at her, I could barely conceal the contempt I felt. I mean really. She was threatening my engagement to my dear Finley for one. She was putting my career in jeapordy. She was blackmailing me and she had already told me I was now on an escort site of hers.

Not to mention having me fucked by my HR rep at work, not more than an hour ago. My new boyfriend as she called him. Not only that but the two black men she had fuck me in my own home. In my own bed, that I shared with my fiancee! I felt my blood pressure rising and my face turning red. That did no small favor for my lips. My newly shaved lips. My swollen shaved pussy lips.

I was already defeated. I reached down and as I spread my thighs, my hand ran over my slit. Then up and over my tummy to my tits. Cupping them with both hands. The weight of them familiar and almost normal. Pinching my nipples. Then keeping one hand teasing my own big tits as my other hand went back down to rub my clit in slow circles, as Mistress Jane watched. I began to masturbate.

So here we were. A professional woman, engaged, with a professional blonde bobbed hairdo and big creamy tits, naked in high heels masturbating while another equally sharp woman watched intently. Rubbing and teasing nipples and clit with high dollar manicured nails. French tip nails. That's when my soft moans started, much to Mistress Jane's delight.

"You're doing good precious," she complimented. "I want you nice and wet for what comes next," she added, to my dismay. I rubbed slow circles around my swelling clit, trying not to think of what might come next. My pussy started getting wet and I could feel remnants of Bill Shockley's cum seeping onto my fingers.

"Can you suck your own tits precious?" Mistress Jane asked with a grin. Looking at her, I kept my right hand teasing and rubbing my clit as I used my other hand to lift each heavy breast up. Running my tounge over each nipple, then sucking them. One at a time. She clapped her hands and giggled, saying, "Outstanding precious, I love a girl that can suck her own tits while she masturbates for another woman."

I could only gasp a little, looking at her, with a pout of pleasure as I continued to rub my clit in faster circles. My legs spread in heels and my nipples wet and swollen now. My tounge and mouth taking turns with each breast, licking and sucking them. Of course that's when Mistress Jane took out a camera and began recording. "Smile and say hello to Finley precious," she giggled as she zoomed in on my pussy, my tits, my face.

Glaring at her I kept masturbating, my fingers now making wet slippery sounds as I diddled my cunt. My cunt. I can't believe I'm starting to talk and think like that. I can't believe I'm in the back of a limo masturbating for my Mistress. I can't believe two fingers have just slipped in my own wet pussy. And I can't believe I'm about to orgasm.

"That's enough precious," Mistress sternly ordered. I glared at her in disbelief, my orgasm so close. My fingers stopped their manipulation of my clit and nipples and my disappointment was clear to her on my pouting face. "Remember pet, you cum when I say you may cum, not before," she reminded me with a smirk. She gave me a minute to calm down then ordered again, "Masturbate."

Glaring at her, I began again. My toes pointed in my high heels and my thighs wide open, once more I started rubbing my clit. My other hand, two fingers deep in my warm wet pussy. Finger fucking myself and running my nails teasingly over my swollen purple clit. My hips gyrating on the limo seat and my soft moans all caught on her camera. I knew there were already enough videos of me for her to get whatever she wanted. This time was purely for her enjoyment I started to think.

As my orgasm began to build again she suddenly said, "Stop!" With a pouting grimace I stopped again. "Open your slit precious. I want to see how wet you are," Mistress Jane ordered. Pointing her camera right into my folds as I used my fingers to open my velvet channel. The lips pink, swollen, and glistening with a fine sheen of moisture.

"Excellent precious, I believe you're ready," she told me. Then she took her phone out and sent a text, while quietly telling me, "You're wet and ready for action now pet, and it's time to party."

As she sat smiling at me, I tried to calm my breathing. My body aching for release now and my nerves on the edge of a mind blowing orgasm. Then the door of the limo opened and a dainty little Asian got in. Bleached blonde hair, big fake breasts, and wearing barely a dress over ridiculously high heels. I came to the conclusion I was soon to be bisexual. I wasn't mistaken.

As the girl sat next to Mistress Jane she looked my body up and down with a smile. Like a cat eyeing potential prey. I tried to smile back but had a bit of difficulty, considering my state of undress and my open legs. Not to mention my wet and spread pussy lips.

"Becca, I'd like you to meet Summer. You have a new boyfriend, might as well have a new girlfriend too," Mistress explained. I looked at her and pouted once again. This was really getting out of hand.

"Come closer and greet Summer with a kiss precious," Mistress ordered, beckoning with her finger. I got up and shuffled on my knees to her, then whimpered as I gave her a peck on her brightly pink glossed lips. I felt so...humiliated. My first ever kiss with another girl. Of course I did it all wrong.

"Oh no precious," Mistress corrected. "Not on those lips," she added with an evil sneer. I looked up at her, hesitating. Naked in heels on my knees between this cute Asian girl's open thighs. I guess I hesitated to long because the next thing that happened was Summer grabbing my blonde hair with one hand and lifting up her skimpy white dress with her other hand. Suddenly I found myself staring at the first bald little pussy I had ever seen up close.

I struggled and squirmed but Summer had too tight a grip on my hair, keeping my head in place. "Now kiss her properly pet," Mistress commanded sternly. My hair was being pulled down hard and my nose was being pushed between her outer pussy lips. I could smell perfume, pussy, and to my consternation, cock. I could only imagine where she had been. As her grip tightened painfully on my bobbed blonde hair, I realized resistance was useless. Leaning down, I gave her bald cleft a soft kiss. My first ever kiss on another girl's privates.

"Again," Mistress ordered. So I did it again. Softly kissing her pussy just once. Whimpering. With a hard smack on my pale ass Mistress motivated me. I began kissing Summer's bald little slit all over. Her hand keeping a grip on my hair tightly. Her little giggles echoing in my ears as I started to make out with her bald cunt.

"Get undressed Summer," Mistress told her. That gave me a minute to sit back and wipe my lips. Watching as the dainty girl slipped off her dress and sat back again, only wearing heels. I looked at her little slit and managed to see a thin trickle of semen oozing out. Grimacing in disgust and wanting to be anywhere but in the back of that limo just then, I watched the line of semen run down over her little rosy asshole.

In time I would think of my current predicament as the lovely good old days. But for the moment, I could only take a deep breath as Summer put a leg on each of my shoulders, and pulled me in. Once again I found myself kissing her sloppy pussy like I was kissing my dear Finley. All over. Wetly.

"How's she doing?" I heard Mistress ask Summer. "She needs practice, and lots of it," Summer replied. Then she held my head up by my hair and slapped my face. Several times on each side making my skin sing in sparkling agony. I had a quick breath before she yanked my head back down and rubbed my face all over her slit. Making it wet and slimy. The semen oozing from inside her coating my nose and mouth. "Suck me bitch," the little Asian commanded as she slapped my face again. This seemed to delight Mistress Jane to no end as she couldn't stop giggling.

Despite her giggling, Mistress didn't hesitate to get up and move behind me, gripping my wrists and pulling my arms behind my back. She held them there tightly as Summer held my hair and used my face to masturbate her pussy. Her little moans muffled by her thighs on my ears. At long last she pulled my head away and asked, "You ready to suck pussy bitch?"

A quick painful twist of my wrists by Mistress and I practically begged her. "Yes...yes please allow me to suck your pussy Summer. Please. Owww god yes let me suck you," I pleaded. She smiled down at me and pulled my head in. Eagerly I started to suck on her wet lips. Slurping. Tasting semen from I don't know how many men as I sucked it from her velvety folds.

For my first time sucking a pussy, it wasn't as horrid as I imagined it to be. Maybe it was the taste of men diluting her girly flavor, but I didn't completely feel ill. That's to my credit and I'll take it.

As I sucked on her pussy I could taste semen and lube in my mouth. Grimacing, with Mistress Jane keeping my arms tightly held behind my back, I could only swallow the gooey mess and keep sucking. Then Mistress pulled me away and lay my body down on the floor of the limo. "Time to 69, girls," she giggled.

Letting go of my arms only to lift them, Mistress pinned my wrists down as Summer got on top of my prone form. Her wet pussy lowered to my face. As I breathed in her scent I felt her tounge begin to work my own cum filled tunnel and I must say it was divine. With a gasp my hips bucked and I actually squealed. Her talented tounge running circles around my clit. My swollen clit.

This I must say, inspired me to use my own tounge on Summer's clit. Our moans begin in earnest and Mistress actually let my wrists go to sit back and watch us 69. I held her dainty hips and she held my legs, her bottle blonde hair tickling my inner thighs as she began nibbling all over my bald pussy. Gaining courage I started to tounge fuck her sugar walls. Pushing in, slipping out, pushing in and swirling around inside her.

We squirmed and moaned and ate each other out all over the floor of that limo, until Summer gasped and I felt her tense up in orgasm. My own body demanding that I cum, and cum soon, I pleaded up at Mistress Jane.

"Please please Mistress, please may I cum?" I begged her. She merely smiled and shook her head no.

"I decide when you will deserve an orgasm pet, and you've quite a long way to go," she warned. Much to my dismay, she pointed back to Summer's wet pussy and ordered, "Keep working her, you will give her at least four orgasms before this limo stops," she told me. With a pout, I started sucking Summer's clit once again.

By this time, it was no longer a 69 so much as Summer riding my face and digging her nails in my legs. Her squeals and screams of pleasure drowning out the sucking, slurping sounds of my once heterosexual mouth making love to her wet slippery cunt.

Fortunately for me, her next three orgasms came rather quickly, to turn a phrase. As she finished squealing and sat up on my face, slowly grinding her pussy against my mouth, I heard her ask Mistress if she could borrow me sometime. With a giggle, Mistress Jane replied, "Of course, but you have to pay like everyone else. Check her webpage on my escort site for her prices."

I still couldn't believe she would make me work like that. I would quickly have my doubts banished. Within the hour in fact. After Summer got up and checked her lipstick, the car pulled over and she got out. Waving goodbye at me sweetly, Summer blew me an air kiss and I only smiled halfway and looked away. Her taste still on my tounge and lips. That's when Mistress Jane asked, "You enjoy your first lesbo encounter precious?"

Looking at her, I replied, "I'm not a lesbian, I can't believe you made me do that." As she grinned at me and ran her fingers through my hair, I thought maybe that wasn't the smartest thing for me to say.

"You're a lesbian bimbo prostitute with very kinky tendencies precious," she said. Holding my hair she leaned down to where I was kneeling naked and kissed me hard. Her tounge slipping in my mouth and swirling around. "After today there will be no doubt as to what you are," she continued.

I looked up at her and she smiled at me sweetly. "You should probably call your fiancee soon, pet, and tell him you're working late tonight," she suggested ominously. I nodded and whimpered and pouted. Just then I remembered I left my purse and phone at the office. Not to worry though, as Mistress magically produced the phone she kept the last time we were together. My old phone. Wiped clean except for her number and my dear Finley's. Good fortune for me.

So kneeling naked in high heels and my lovely engagement ring, with the taste of pussy and semen in my mouth, and Bill Shockley's wad inside me, I called my fiancee from the floor of the limousine. As Mistress Jane smirked down at me. He answered on the first ring.

I explained how I would be working late. How I missed him. How we should have a nice dinner out tomorrow night to make up for my busy schedule. As we chatted, Mistress used the pointy toe of her high heel to push my knees apart. Wide. Looking up at her, she mouthed the word, "Masturbate."

With one hand I reached down, once again rubbing my clit in slow circles. Apparently it wasn't good enough for Mistress as she proceeded to reach into some hidden compartment next to her and magically once again produced a thick rubber cock. Big, thick, long and black. I kept talking to my loving fiancee Finley, as she handed it to me. Her grin from ear to ear.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Secretary Changed Ch. 12

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds