• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Proposal

Indecent Proposal

THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION.

*****

I'm Jacob. I'm twenty years old. And I'm an escort. Nothing truly out of the ordinary so far, you might say. That's where you would be wrong. You see, my services fall under a unique category in the world sex work. I'm a twin. You would be surprised how many people have fantasies about having sex with both of us. Don't be so quick to assume it's only men either. We get just as many requests from women. My brother Jonah and I only have one rule: we do not touch each other. Otherwise we oblige whatever client is asking or, paying. At least that used to be our rule.

When we were eighteen Jonah came to me and told me that he had signed up to be an escort. I had just started my freshman year of college, he had decided to take a year off to find himself. I guess part of that was finding himself having sex with strangers. He had been working at the escort service for two weeks when his boss discovered Jonah had a twin brother. Ever the saleswoman, she offered him more money and more clients if he could convince me to join him at the agency. College was expensive and I was already struggling with making ends meet. So I did not take much convincing.

We set guidelines right away. Jonah and I had no issues having sex with the same person, but we would never have sex with each other. It was the second line of our contract, right after "the use of contraception, i.e. condoms, is a must." Both items were non-negotiable. It was best to get those two things out of the way right off.

I quit college after a year, finding that my life as an escort was much more fulfilling than any classes I was taking. I had never really been the party type, so joining a frat and spending all my time drinking and fucking my frat brothers or sorority sisters was never a thing I wanted to do. Jonah and I split from the agency just before we turned twenty. We had amassed a good amount of money, and a steady clientele. The prospect of working for ourselves was made even more appealing when the agency changed ownership and the new boss upped the percentage they took out of our fees.

Jonah came to me three weeks after we had turned twenty, and told me that he had a new potential client. I never questioned his judgement in booking our appointments, so I was confused as to why he was checking in with me on this one. When he sat down in front of me and gave me his favorite "hear me out" face I knew this was different.

"He wants us to have sex, with each other, while he watches," Jonah came right out with it. He knew I was not one for wasting words. I shook my head at him.

"We have rules Jo."

"He wants to pay us a lot of money Jake," he pressed on.

Money. It was my second favorite thing in the world. Sex and money. Which was why I found myself having sex, for money. "How much?" I asked.

"Fifty grand," Jonah's eyes brightened.

That was a lot of money. My mind was actually considering this proposition. Jonah's mouth turned up in a huge grin. "What?" I asked.

"Each."

What kind of person drops a hundred grand to watch two dudes fuck each other? I thought. Doesn't he have the Internet? "That's a lot of money," I said out loud. "What did you tell him?"

"I told him I would have to discuss it with you, and I would get back to him."

Good. He didn't say no. "What do you think?"

Jonah did not answer right away. I knew he was choosing his words carefully. "Truthfully, Jake, I have always wondered what it would be like."

This was news to me. He had never said anything like that before. "Are you sure that's not just the fifty grand talking?"

Jonah looked away from me. That was not the answer he was looking for. "Call him back, tell him we will amend our contract, for him." It was too business like, but I didn't know what else to say.

"It's okay, if you don't want to do it," Jonah looked up at me.

"It's fifty grand Jo." Also, not what he wanted to hear.

Vanity and superficiality are necessities in our business, but neither made us very proud. Truth is, if we don't take care of ourselves, clients will not want to hire us, and if we were not at least a little bit turned on by the client, no one will have a good experience. Naturally we were wary about what a man willing to plunk down so much money to watch us have sex would look like. Stereotypically we figured that he was the older, overweight, greasy kind. But we were wrong.

"Can this be his real picture?" Jonah asked me when he opened the client's email.

I looked over his shoulder and found a tan thirty-something, with blue eyes and a calming smile, looking back at me. "Google him," I suggested.

Jonah put the name into the search bar.

"Would he have given us a false name?" I asked when the pictures showed the same man from the email.

Jonah looked at me with such disappointment it made my heart constrict. "What if this is some sort of weird set-up?" He asked, with a great deal of dejection.

I knew it was not just the idea of losing fifty thousand dollars that had him feeling this way. I pushed the idea out of my head. Business. "This is why we do research," I reminded him.

Our research turned up nothing out of the ordinary. Unless you consider the fact that the client was a billionaire by the time he was twenty-five. He had created a video game when he was fifteen and after years of modifying the programming, he had sold it to Activision for a million dollars and a percentage of the profits, for life. He did not necessarily have a billion dollars at hand, but that was his net worth, give or take a few thousand.

We met the client at a nearby hotel. We had agreed that a neutral site was better for all of us. We picked the hotel bar to meet in first. Despite our research, I still wanted to be sure this guy was for real. I was drinking whisky on the rocks, Jonah had his usual Jack and Coke. He was visibly nervous. "It's going to be fine," I assured him before taking a giant swig of whisky. Jonah held up his glass and gave a weak smile before downing his own drink. Our client smiled and nodded toward the elevators.

Satisfied that he was who he said he was, Jonah and I followed him to the lobby and into the all-glass elevator. He put his keycard into the slot to open up the floor to the penthouse suite. We rode in silence. Jonah fidgeted beside me. I tried not to think about what we were about to do.

The elevator doors opened right into the suite. We stepped into a large seating area that had a black leather couch, glass coffee table, and windows covering one whole wall. The lights of the city shined bright outside, giving the room an eery glow. The client offered us a drink, suggesting we make ourselves comfortable on the couch. Out of habit, we each picked a side, leaving space for the client to sit in between us. Realizing our error we moved closer together before the client returned with our drinks. He sat down in an empty chair next to the couch.

The second drink did nothing to relax me, but I was good at masking my nerves. Jonah had found a way to contain his emotions. The client encouraged us to begin whenever we were ready. It was not really the command we were looking for. I was never going to be ready for this. Luckily Jonah found his courage and took charge.

Jonah took my drink and set it on the table next to his. His fingers brushed against me lightly, and I felt the touch all the way from the tips of my fingers to the tip of my cock. I sucked in a breath and tried not to exhale too loudly. Jonah leaned forward and put his lips against my neck. This sent more shockwaves through my body. "Relax," Jonah whispered into my ear. His breath on my skin sent chills down my spine. He placed a hand on my chest and pushed me gently, guiding me to sit back against the couch. The client sipped his drink and watched without emotion.

I closed my eyes and gave up control. My hands found their way to Jonah's waist. His breath hitched against my neck as my fingers trailed his soft skin. When I opened my eyes they met Jonah's intense stare. They showed me a want that I had never seen in him. It made me want to give him what he wanted. I grabbed his hips and pulled him onto my lap so that he was straddling me. I sat up straighter to lessen the distance between us. Jonah wrapped his arms around my neck and pressed his lips against mine. He tasted like Jack Daniels, with a hint of sweetness from the Coke, and a taste that was all his own. I opened my mouth to let my tongue explore his. My dick twitched and begged to be freed.

Whether or not it was that sense twins have, or just the natural progression of the moment, I will never know, but as soon as my thoughts turned to my dick, Jonah's hand was rubbing against it through my jeans. His fingers found their way to my button and zipper, opening them with ease. His fingers brushed against the tip of my dick through material of my briefs. I moaned into his mouth. I reached down and pulled the hem of his shirt over his head. My fingers trailed his chest, abs and torso. I unbuttoned his jeans with the same ease, and let my fingers brush against his hard dick. He sighed against my neck.

I had a sudden need to have his dick inside my mouth. Without warning I grabbed his waist and tossed him onto the couch next to me. "Oof," he laughed in response. My hands were hard at work removing his jeans and underwear. A line of pre-cum glistened off the tip. My mouth watered, and I let my tongue trail over the head of his dick, tasting the saltiness. He groaned in approval. I worked him over with my mouth, sucking, licking, massaging. He pushed into me, arching his back, moaning as I took him deeper. "I'm coming," he announced through gritted teeth. I had never let anyone cum in my mouth. It was one of the rules. But the idea of his cum sliding down my throat made me double my efforts, instead of stop them. His guttural groan preceded the warm liquid that filled my mouth. I licked every drop off of his dick and swallowed.

Jonah sat up and dove at my mouth, seeking out any remnants of his own cum. When he had satisfied that search his hands were once again pushing me against the couch. He pulled the waistband of my jeans and briefs in one motion, freeing my very hard cock. His mouth was warm and wet, his lips soft, his tongue strong and adept. My eyes rolled back into my head, my back arched. My fingers grasped the side of the couch. When I opened my eyes again I was reminded we were being watched. The client had not moved. The only indication that he was awake, or alive even, was his wrist slowly moving his half-empty glass from side to side. Jonah's fingers on my balls brought my attention back to him. When I announced I was coming Jonah made no attempt to stop. As I had done, he intensified the action, and encouraged me to cum in his mouth. Every muscle in my body clenched and I could feel all the blood rush to my dick. I grunted inaudibly and shot my load into my brother's waiting mouth.

We were kissing, I could taste my cum on his lips, his tongue. It drove me forward. Grabbing Jonah's ass I pulled him forward. "Fuck me," I commanded. He needed no more prompting. He reached down and massaged my perineum with his middle and forefinger, slowly making his way to my ass. I opened myself up to let him explore me. His fingers massaged the inside of my hole, opening me up further. I wrapped my fingers around his cock feeling it harden at my touch. He gently pulled his fingers out of me and reached into the pocket of his discarded jeans, removing the foil package, placing it into his mouth, and with precision tearing it open. The condom was on his dick before the foil hit the floor.

I have been fucked before. Though not as often as you would think. Our clients are of the submissive type, outside their homes. Jonah and I have decent sized dicks. We measured, once, and found we are the same size. It is a point of pride on our Web site. It worried me, that he was bigger than anyone I had ever taken though. "Maybe I should straddle you," I suggested. He nodded and let me sit up. He laid back against the armrest, his dick standing at attention, begging me to sit on it. I climbed onto him and slowly lowered myself onto his dick, letting the feeling of him inside me drive me further. He let me take control, take my time. When I felt comfortable enough I started to ride him, driving his dick deeper inside me. I felt him against my prostate and let out a light moan. He held on to my waist, strong enough to be there, gentle enough to let me be in control. Once I found my rhythm he moved his hips in tune with mine. I leaned forward and found his lips, tasting him, biting gently on his bottom lip. I moaned into his mouth and rode him until my dick begged to be emptied. I came hard, without my dick being touched. Jonah was close behind, pushing himself further into me, his eyes closed tight, his mouth open in the shape of an "o." He let out a moan and I felt his release. It was warm against the inside of my rectum, even with the condom on.

I collapsed against him as he gently pulled out of me. We were sweaty and spent and all I wanted to do was fall asleep against him. But I remembered where we were, and was immediately self-conscious. I had never lost myself in a moment, and I had done just that. It was undoubtably the best sex I had ever had. I tried not to think about what that meant.

Jonah excused himself and went into the bathroom to remove the condom and wash himself off while I put my clothes back on. The client had not said a word, aside from hello and to offer a drink, since we had started the session. Jonah returned from the bathroom and the client led us to the elevator door. He left us with a thank you and sent us on our way back down the elevator.

We did not speak until we were in the car heading back home. "That was kind of amazing," Jonah said into the darkness.

I kept my eyes on the road. My head was swimming from the events of the night and I was having trouble concentrating on driving. I started to nod and realized he couldn't see me. "Yeah," was all I could say.

In hindsight I wish we would have suggested the client come to our place. By the time we got home the need to cuddle against Jonah had been replaced with sheer exhaustion. We left each other to sleep in our own beds, with one last gentle kiss goodnight. His words trailed through the air as I walked toward my bedroom "I think we need to amend the contract, permanently."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Proposal

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds