• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Ronda “Arouse-me” Rousey the Ultima

Ronda “Arouse-me” Rousey the Ultima

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. Comments are always welcome and appreciated as this is my first attempt at writing. This story is written in the first person view of the subject and is meant as a quick Wham-bam story. There were a million directions for me to take this story so there may be several jumps in the story or a lack of fluidity.

For those of you who might not know me, I'm Ronda Rousey and I am a sexy 5'7" tall athletic blonde. Currently I am probably most well-known as the first and current women's Bantamweight Champion in MMA, an accomplished Olympic Judoka, a model, and a semi-successful actress in movies. Everything that I want to be successful in I push myself to the max and will not quit until I am the absolute BEST. With that being said I have reached my goal... well mainly... I'm the best women's MMA fighter, been in major movies, and am rich and famous.

The one thing that I haven't been deemed a champion in is sex. It's pretty well documented in my interviews that I love sex and have it as much as possible while training for a fight because all that creamy man sauce in my pussy gives me more testosterone making me stronger and quicker. Well since I love sex so much (hell that's the way I got my MMA job and my acting jobs) I just want it to be on record that I am the absolute best...hmmm... well slut I guess is a good word to use. How do I become the best slut on record you ask? Easy, get each award that is handed out to the most successful porn stars! That is my new goal to suck and fuck until I'm the nastiest, dirtiest, best slut in the world. I am going to tell you how I intend to do this while still keeping my main job.....

There was a secret meeting with producers of every major XXX film company (15 in total), where I surreptitiously signed a contract as the newest porn star for every company. After telling them my plans on how to win every porn award in one try and seeing the looks of doubt on the producer's faces I knew I had to do something to prove I was serious. That's why without provocation I told the men in the room with me to get their camera phones ready and began my own challenge of being the best slut in the world.

Knowing it would probably come to this I was wearing my gold and black designer gown with the slit all the way up my thigh, my special gold thigh high stockings, my favorite black crotch-less thong panties, and my black strappy heels (sexy, slutty, and elegant all in one!). As camera phones were pointing my way I turned around so my back was facing my audience and in one quick motion bent over at the waist, flipped the back of the gown up and grabbed my ankles exposing my tight and fit ass, my fresh clean tight puckered butthole, and my glistening bald pussy with a drip running down my leg from being wet.

Being in such a vulnerable state in a room full of men I couldn't help myself from saying, "Anything you want you can have, any way you want to fuck me I can take it, just give me every inch of cock in this room and every ounce of cum in all my holes! Fuck my ass hard fill it with cum, pound and creampie my pussy, feed my slutty mouth! Gangbang me as long as you catch it all on video!"

It seemed instantaneous that there were hands all over me, multiple cocks in my face waiting to be sucked, something big and wet shoved in my tiny ass, and what felt like a tongue spearing my pussy and teasing my clit. I instinctively started taking turns sucking the cocks that were dangling in front of my face while stroking two others with my hands intent on getting them all rock hard.

With two cocks in my mouth, two rubbing on my cheeks and forehead, and a cock in each hand I heard one of the men from behind me call out, "Ronda Arouse-Me is going to be the biggest and best slut ever! Did you see how easily she took my water bottle up her ass? All I did was rub the juice that was leaking from her cunt on it! We are going to destroy your pretty little pussy and tiny asshole forever!" By the time the man finished his sentence the water bottle had been removed from my ass and was replaced by a long hard cock that went much deeper into my bowels when all the way in causing me to wince from the pain, but not cry out except for a slight moan.

As the cock was roughly pounding my tender asshole (did I mention he didn't even use my wetness to lube up my ass) the two cocks slipped from my mouth to give the other men waiting some head time giving me the time to challenge the men "I told you I can take anything you can give me! And I am going to be the one to destroy all of you, I can handle all the pounding you can give me, my pussy and ass can take it. This is just the star....." Mid-sentence and one of the men in front of me stabbed me in the face with his cock jamming it all the way down my throat, grabbing the back of my head, and literally fucking my face. I was proud as I didn't gag during the assault or cry out as the men had switched and taken turns fucking my face, ass, and pussy.

They were relentless and seemed to take pleasure in abusing my body trying to get me to cry out in pain and quit so that they wouldn't have to pay me. They took turns double and triple penetrating me in various ways, sliding two cocks into my cunt and one in my ass, then stretching my anus around two cocks while the third fucked my pussy. At one point I think I had two cocks in my mouth, two in my ass, one in my pussy, one in each hand, and the rest of the men were recording the event. I probably sucked my ass off each cock several times over and squirted more than twenty times.

Each of the fifteen men started to fall one at a time realizing that they had been beaten and gave in and started to cum. Some of the men gathered around her face and pointed their hard cocks at her open smiling mouth and started to paint her face and tongue in a warm, thick, sticky load of cum. It was a messy facial that completely coated her face and even got in her long blonde hair, and the front of her gown was now a white sticky mess and completely ruined. The rest of the men took turns dumping their load either in her ass or pussy while she tried to lick up all the cum from her face. After having the rest of the men dump their loads into the depths of her bowels and deep into her now stretched out cunt she stood back up letting the back of her gown fall back over her ass and turned around to face the camera with a huge cum coated smile across her face. Looking at the camera she licks her lips and explains " Hello everyone, its me Ronda Rousey and I just sucked and fucked 15 men for the intro to my first porn. Cameras will be following me during my regular life and recording everything. And I intend to fuck every single person I work with in MMA. Watch me as I suck and fuck my boss Mr. White, the Fertites, and every single fighter on the roster in the nastiest, sluttiest ways possible... Just watch as I become the Ultimate Female Cumbucket!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Ronda “Arouse-me” Rousey the Ultima

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 93 milliseconds