• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • El Amigo de la Muerte 01

El Amigo de la Muerte 01

12

This is my first submission to the site.

This is part one of a 7 (maybe more) part series. If feedback is positive there are also at least two other storylines I would like to write. Let me know what you think.

*

Chapter 1

The Actor's Wife

El Amigo de la Muerte, The Friend of Death, Marco Cortez. A single man with an enormous... reputation. Employed by the Mexican Drug Cartel as an enforcer. When someone doesn't pay, they meet Marco. He has killed more men and fucked more women than he can count. Within the Cartel even those who give him orders, fear him. It is his reputation that strikes fear, his appearance is not very frightening, but rather, attractive. He is a man of average height, his build is lean and fit, not bulky or menacing. His hair is buzzed and his face sports a constant five o' clock shadow. Almost always adorned with a pair of sun glasses, a plain t-shirt, jeans and black leather cowboy boots. Tucked in his belt on his back side is a high caliber six shooter. The right side of his belt holds a buck knife and the left holds his cell phone clip. He drives a large black Escalade, tinted windows and no plates. Most of the cops where he operates are under the same payroll as himself, so, he has little to fear.

This evening played out the same as any other. Marco, sitting in his car, joint in his left hand and phone pressed to his right ear, receiving his next job.

"Yes of course I know who he is."

"I know, I know he cannot die."

"Yes his movies are good but is that really relevant right now??"

"Yes I saw it."

"Yes I thought it was a masterpiece, dios mio do you want me to bring him to you? So you can suck his cock in person?"

"I'll call you when it's done." -click

Marco finishes his joint, flicks it out the window and drives off. He was on the phone with his boss. A famous actor by the name Estaban Ruiz is his target. The Cartel loaned Estaban a large amount of cocaine, knowing he was good for the money. But it appears as if he's not. Estaban has gone a month past his grace period without so much as a phone call. The Cartel doesn't want to risk killing someone as high profile or rich as Estaban, so Marco will only be teaching a lesson for this job, he is a creative man, he'll get the point across.

Marco stops at his home to pick up a pair of binoculars and by his favorite taco stand, so he won't be bored as he watches. He drives to a beautiful neighborhood. The houses are all three stories, they all have huge, perfect lawns. Large gates surround most of them. May be tougher than he thought, he doesn't worry much right now, in fact Marco rarely ever worries about much at all. Today is simply reconnaissance. Marco parks a block away so he can see between two houses right to the Ruiz home.

Over the next couple days Marco has learned the Ruiz's routines. Yes plural, Marco's favorite part about this job; Mrs. Ruiz. Famous model, and for good reason too. She has blood from all over the world in her, Italian, Native American, Black and Hispanic. Long brown hair with light blonde highlights that hangs to her mid back, perfectly tanned light brown smooth skin, deep dark brown eyes and luscious, full pink lips. But Marco rarely stares at her face, he's more interested in her gorgeous body, an absolute work of art. Her legs, belly and arms all perfectly toned, which made her wide hips, large bubble butt and big F cup tits stand out even more. It was no wonder a superstar like Estaban could land such a beautiful woman.

During the day her schedule was unpredictable, coming and going at random hours, sometimes wearing loose shirts and pants, other times wearing beautiful dresses that accentuated her lovely curves. But one part of her day was routine, and it had become Marco's favorite part of the day. At 6:30 every evening Mrs. Ruiz would come out of the house with her hair tied in a pony tail wearing nothing but a sports bra and very tight, very short work out shorts. And then she would jog. Although the sports bra made her huge tits appear slightly smaller, it did very little to stop them from jiggling. As she jogged she would go by where Marco was parked. First he would watch her come out of the house through his binoculars, then a few minutes later he would watch her tits bounce up and down in his review mirror as she approached his car, then after she passed, he would watch her ass jiggle as she ran down the road in front of him. And everyday she would arrive back at home at 7:30. During that hour Estaban was at home alone. And during that hour is when Marco would make his move.

Today is the day. Marco has his plan ready as he rounds up the necessary materials around his house; rag, chloroform and rope, good to go. He parks in his usual spot away from the Ruiz's house, lights a joint and watches through his binoculars. True to form the lovely Mrs. Ruiz leaves the house dressed in her jogging outfit at 6:30, five minutes later she runs past the black Escalade parked on the road. As soon as she is out of sight Marco pulls around and parks in the Ruiz's driveway. Pours the chloroform into the rag, places it in his left hand and hangs the rope around his right shoulder. He exits the car and walks right up to the front door and knocks. A moment passes and so he knocks again.

From inside, a man's voice, "I'm coming, I'm coming!"

The door opens and there stands Estaban Ruiz. A swift fist to the gut has the famous actor bent over, Marco's left hand places the rag on his mouth while the right hand holds Estaban's head and pushes him into the house. Marco's left foot kicks the door closed. As the door slams Estaban falls to the floor, unconscious. Marco walks around the house and finds a nice wooden chair set at the dining table. He carries it to a small living room set just to the right of the front door. The room contains two large couches set on either side, facing each other, a large entryway from the front hall and a large window facing the street. He closes the blinds. Even though the Cartel operates above the law, Marco prefers to conduct his business privately. He drags the unconscious actor into the living room, places him sitting upright in the chair and ties him to it. Marco walks to the kitchen where he gets a glass of water, he walks back to the living room, admires his handy work and splashes the water on the actors face.

"Huh, what?" The actor comes to and looks at Marco, "Who are you? What do you want?"

"El Amigo de la Muerte, and I want the money you owe us."

"Oh my god! Please don't kill me, look I'll have the money in a week! I'll do anything just please don't kill me!"

Marco takes a seat on the couch facing the window. "I am not here to kill you, I'm simply here to teach you a lesson, you cannot fuck the Cartel."

"I didn't mean to fuck you guys! Money has been tight okay, they payed me late from my last movie I didn't think this would happen!"

"I don't care about excuses Estaban. You have two options; One, I beat that pretty face of yours into a bloody pulp so that no one will even recognize you."

"You can't do that! I'd lose my career, I'd never work again!"

"Option two; I fuck that beautiful wife of yours right here in front of you."

"What?! No! You can't fuck my wife! She would never want to fuck you anyway! She loves me!"

"So you like to lose your face then?" As Marco speaks these words he stands from the couch and pops his knuckles menacingly.

"No! I cannot lose my face..." Estaban's head hangs in shame, he knows what he must do.

"Then I will have your wife," Marco steps up to Estaban and lifts his head, their faces mere inches apart, "and in one week, if we haven't gotten our money, I will be back for your face." Marco let's go of the actor and his face falls once again.

"Ok..." Is all he can utter.

Marco looks at the clock in the living room, 7:20, perfect. Marco sits back on the couch. After a moment of silence, "I really liked your latest movie, you were incredible!"

Without lifting his head to look at Marco, Estaban speaks softly and sadly, "Gracias."

"De nada amigo! And that twist ending! I never saw it coming."

"..." Estaban says nothing, continues to look down.

They both hear the front door open, Mrs. Ruiz walks in, closes the door and walks right past the entry to the living room. A second later she walks backwards and stares into the room. Marco sees her body up close for the first time, her smooth, light brown skin glistens with sweat. A single drop of it slides down her gorgeous cleavage, Marco cannot help but lick his lips, knowing he will have her in just a few short moments.

As she looks into the room she sees a stranger sitting on her couch, eyes hidden behind dark sunglasses but definitely looking at her, his arms resting along the back, legs spread wide, he appears to be very comfortable. And her husband, tied to a chair in the middle of the room, staring at her with a look of sadness and defeat. "What in the fuck is going on here?!" Irritation being the most dominant emotion in her voice.

"Baby, calm down, remember all that coke?"

"Yes." Irritation still running loud and clear.

"Well you remember when I said that I had paid for it?"

"Get to the fucking point Estaban!" With this sentence she shifted her weight to her right leg and placed her hands on her hip, she looked like a mother about to scold a child. The movement of her body caused her breasts to bounce ever so slightly. Marco felt the excitement building within him.

"Well I haven't paid for it yet, this is El Amigo de la Muerte, from the Cartel."

With this she looked at the stranger sitting on her couch, a deadly killer was sitting in her front room. Her eyes widened, her jaw dropped and her hands fell from her hips. Looking back at her husband, "Is he going to kill us? Dios Mio we can come up with the money can't we?" It is now panic that became evident in her voice, panic and fear. She began to walk towards her husband.

"Do not go any closer." Marco spoke for the first time since Mrs. Ruiz had come home. She stopped dead in her tracks and looked at him with fear, wrapping her arms around herself as if it were a hug, unintentionally pressing against her breasts and pushing them upwards.

"He's not going to kill us baby," After this Estaban's head fell again in shame. "He's going to punish me by....by....by fucking you.... in front of me."

"What?!" Her face turned towards her husband's once again as the irritation reentered her voice.

"It's true, I gave your husband two options; I fuck up that pretty face of his, or I fuck you."

Mrs. Ruiz's face contorted with anger and frustration, "You would let him fuck your own wife before taking a couple punches?!"

Estaban raised his head to look at his wife who stood with the same stance as she had earlier, as if Estaban was in trouble by his mother. "Baby without my face I have no career! No career and I have no money!"

"God! You're such a pussy Estaban!" Turning towards Marco, "Fine, let's get this over with."

Without moving off the couch Marco says, "Zenita, right? Zenita Ruiz?" She nods her head. "Okay Zenita, first, give me a show, take off those skimpy little clothes and show me what I've been missing."

Zenita moves so she is standing just a couple feet in front of Marco. Staring into his sunglasses with an expression of pure hatred. She places each hand under her sports bra in the front, under each breast, she steals a glance at her husband. His head hangs as he stares at the ground. She turns towards Marco and slowly lifts the bra up and over each breast, one at at time as if in slow motion. As they fall out of her bra they bounce around. She pulls the bra up over her head and drops it on the floor. Marco remains still but marvels the tits on display in front of him. They each hang just slightly to her sides and despite their large size remain very perky without support. On the end of each breast sits a medium sized areola, just slightly lighter than the rest of her skin, adorned with a small nipple of similar color. Marco feels his cock begin to grow in his jeans.

"Turn around and take off your shorts."

Zenita does as she is bid, but grunts with displeasure at the situation. She places each hand within the waistband and slowly slides her shorts off of her large bubble butt and down to the floor. As her hands and shorts reach her ankles she is completely bent over, showing her ass and pussy to this stranger. The skin around her asshole is the same color as the rest of her skin. Her outer pussy lips are a light brown and become pink the closer they are to her entrance. Marco muses to himself, not a hair in sight, her pussy appears to be very tight, no flesh hanging below the rest. Her ass retains it's bubble shape even in her bent over position. He suddenly moves forward on the couch placing his hands upon her hips and pulls her to his mouth. His tongue immediately finds her clitoris and begins working. She lets out a moan of both surprise and pleasure but does not move from her position. Marco can feel her juices flowing onto his tongue and shoves it inside of her, another moan, louder this time. Estaban looks up from the floor to see this man pleasuring his wife, his tongue stuck deep inside of her dripping pussy. Marco ceases his tongue assault for a moment and leans back to look at the pussy he has made wet. He smiles at Estaban and dives back in, however this time his tongue licks her asshole, slowly moving around the rim.

"Ooh!"

Marco's tongue then invades her, reaching past her rim and into her depths.

"Aahh!" Pleasure, not pain.

After removing his tongue he sets back to work on her clitoris. He moves his right hand and teases her asshole with one finger before inserting.

"Oh! Oh yes! Stick another one in! You're gonna make me cum!"

Marco does as requested. Fucking her ass with two fingers while licking her clit.

"Ooh! Ahhh! YESSSS!!!"

Her juices flow on to Marco's tongue as she reaches her climax, her body goes limp and she collapses onto Marco's lap. Her dripping wet pussy resting against his hard cock, separated only by the fabric of his jeans. Her head hangs on his right shoulder, he begins to lick her ear and move his hands slowly up from her hips. He slides over her perfectly toned stomach and up to her breasts. First he lightly runs his fingers around the curves of her tits and then takes each of them into his hands. Kneading them and moving them around, tweaking her small nipples which have become very erect.

"And what do I call you?" She says through her panting, "El Amigo de la Muerte?" After this she chuckles.

"Why is it necessary you know my name?"

Zenita sits up and twists her back to face Marco, keeping her pussy right above his cock. "Well I need to know who just gave me the best orgasm of my life."

"Baby why are you saying that?"

"Shut the fuck up Estaban, this man has just changed my life, gave me pleasure you can't even comprehend!" Turning back towards Marco, "So? What is it?"

Marco removes his sunglasses, places them on the arm of the couch and with a grin says, "Marco. Now get on your knees, on the floor." Zenita does as she is told as Marco stands up in front of her, his crotch just inches from her face. "Now you must watch Estaban, your lovely wife is about to suck my cock!"

Marco undoes his buckle, button and zipper. His jeans fall to the ground. Estaban gasps and Zenita's jaw drops. Before her is a huge ten inch cock, so wide she doubts she'll be able to fit a single hand around it. Before she can move or say a word Marco grabs his massive member and shoves it into her open mouth. Instinctively her head begins to bob, which causes both of her tits to jiggle, and both her hands begin to stroke him. She pulls him out of her mouth just long enough to spit at the base of his shaft. She continues to suck and stroke her spit along the entire length.

She places both hands at the base and squeezes. Opening her throat she moves the cock as deep as it will go, which is only 6 inches due to the girth. She stays there and begins to bob her head back and forth just an inch. Letting this enormous cock enter her throat over and over. In her hands she feels Marco grow harder, he is about to cum. After just a couple more bobs of her head Marco's hand grabs her pony tail and pushes his cock even deeper into her throat and releases his load. She begins to stoke him hard and fast as she feels his load gush down her throat. To her, it felt like a whole minute of one powerful gush of cum after another, shooting straight into her belly.

Marco releases his grip upon her hair and falls backward onto the couch, his cock popping out of her mouth. Zenita remained kneeling in front of Marco. Licking her lips to taste any cum that she had missed and staring at this man with glazed eyes. This man had not only given her the best orgasm of her life but also the biggest load. She moved forward slightly and begin to touch, kiss and lick the balls that had provided her with such a load. As she did this she saw his cock begin to harden again.

"What are you doing?! He came! Now we're done here! I'll have your money in a week, now get out!"

"No, no, no amigo. You see our deal was that I got to fuck your wife. That was only a blowjob, I haven't had my fun yet."

Zenita sat up so that her large F cups were each resting around Marco's now rigid cock. "Do you see this baby? Marco is a real man, none of that one and done shit I have to put up with from you!" As she says this she slaps Marco's cock against her tits to prove her point. Marco grinned at this, his size and tongue had changed many a married mind. But this woman was practically begging for it. Apparently Estaban has not been giving her the pleasure she deserves.

"Wrap those big beautiful tits around my cock Zenita." Marco removes his shirt and pushes on the base of his cock so it slaps right in between her tits.

Zenita admires his tone muscular body then spits on his cock and pushes her tits together, forming them around his massive cock. She moves her chest up and down, sliding over Marco's entire length. Marco's head falls back and a low groan escapes his lips. The two soft, smooth, wet breasts hold his cock in place perfectly, if he didn't know better he would think he was fucking a pussy. Zenita smiles, for some reason bringing pleasure to this man is pleasing her as well, she can feel her pussy dripping. She can feel the need to cum again, this time, on his cock. She pulls the jeans away from around his ankles and stands. As she does so Marco rolls his head back up and gives her a puzzled look, until he sees what she's doing. She places each knee on the outside of his thighs and straddles him on the couch. His cock pressed against her stomach, her pussy dripping on his balls, her tits pressed against his chest and their lips meet. His hands slide to grip her ass as she grinds her clit against the base of his cock. Their tongues dance within one another's mouths.

Marco pulls away from the kiss to turn towards Estaban, "Do not look away." He returns to kissing Zenita as he lifts her ass into the air. She moves his cock so the head touches her pussy lips. Marco slowly lowers her body onto his throbbing member, deeper and deeper until all ten inches are inside of her. As he pushes into her she pulls away from the kiss and rears her head back in ecstasy. As it hits depths within her no man has ever touched before, she feels her orgasm building. She grinds back and forth pivoting the cock to reach even further unknown regions within her. She only does this a few times when she feels the climax, she grinds harder and faster until it has passed. Though not as powerful as her first with Marco, still better than any other in her life. She returns to kissing Marco as he lifts her ass a few inches then drops it. Sliding her pussy up his cock then dropping her back so he is fully engulfed. As Zenita comes down from her orgasm she takes control. Sliding up until only his cock head is within her, then all way back down. As she picks up speed her ass jiggles and slaps against Marco's thighs and her tits bounce in his face. He grips them with both hands and takes her nipples into his mouth one at a time.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • El Amigo de la Muerte 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds