• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 03

Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 03

"I'm sorry but I'm not just going to whore myself out to these random strangers on the internet who think it would be a great thing to pay money to effectively rape me." Mili said sternly. "Besides, I've agreed to do the other thing this week and that should keep them interested a while longer. We can add more and different for a long while to keep them coming back."

"That's true, Mili, that's true," Shanuj said pensively while putting the finishing touches on the member release video of the office rape scene they filmed weeks before, adding, "I only wanted you to understand the amount of money there for you to grab if you wanted it. Nothing more."

It was a lot of money, too. You have to understand the amount of wealth available in the NY/NJ area that frequently distorts the value and cost of goods and services in comparison to other markets, but at least ten individual members were now publicly pledging $2k –per person- to stage a gang rape fantasy video. Before Shanuj posted the teaser trailer of the "Office Payback" video as it was now being called, the bid had stabilized around $750 per participant.

The teaser Shanuj had crafted was masterful. With a nominal amount of video effects and editing software Gopal (who interned at the local channel 3 news station) and he had made this really cinematic, incredibly dark trailer.

Thump thuuuuuuuuuuump, the soundtrack began. "You asked for it" flashes on the screen followed by a two second flash cut of Nick tearing open Mili's blouse and an echo / reverb filtered scream of Mili's. "She asked for it" flashes on the screen to Mili telling Nick how worthless he is, leading to the next thump thump music hit. Rapid fire flash cuts of her bra being ripped off her body, her hair being grabbed, her mouth being forced open and Nick's hips driving forcefully forward one time where Gopal's perfect staging shows his cock driving right towards her open mouth but being blocked at the last second by Nick's body as Mili's eyes bulge in terror. Thump thump bangs the music again. "I know what to do to bitches like you." Nick slowly says to an all black screen—his voice echoing and wobbling through a kind of horror movie audio filter. "Nooooooooo!" she screams as the image on the screen fades into Nick rubbing his cock up and down against her tight back door. "Please..." Mili softly whimpers in a cross faded cry. Flash cut to Nick's right hand around her throat—terror on Mili's face, flash cut to Nick's left hand grabbing her hip as she's pinned against her desk, slow fade to Nick's cock pushing against her tightly clinched but failing back door. Then the shot fades out just as he begins to drive himself into her ass for the first time. Black screen with silence... then a low fade in of Mili's pained cries and the sounds of sex on an all black screen.

"Take" Nick grunts as the video fades in to his hips driving into Mili's a single time.

"It" Nick grunts as he snaps her head back and drives into her ass again.

"In" Nick grunts as he mauls her left tit with his large, powerful hand with a single pump against her ass.

"The" He grunts again as the video shows Nick pushing her face down to her desk and driving into her ass again.

"Ass!" He screams as her scream track gets overmixed onto the final three second full frame rate video of him assfucking her at full speed while tears stream down her face.

"I'm so sorry" she cries in slow motion as the video cross fades to Nick stroking his cock above her tear and makeup streaked face.

The video fades out to sounds of Nick cumming all over her but you don't actually get to see him shooting off.

The trailer alone generated a 37 page forum topic calling it the single greatest porn trailer of all time but with many questioning if the whole video can ever live up to the sub one minute of video shown. Snappy editing and great post processing by Gopal practically ensured it would be that good—and the beautiful part was, they were only posting the implied penetration video. The response to the trailer told Shanuj to set the price high. Very high. But he knew he shouldn't gouge his loyal members. When he announced the pricing at $50 (with digital watermarks tied to individual users like all the other videos) there was about a 90/10 ratio of "Expensive but worth it vs ripoff / you're insane!" sentiment.

They could sell the uncensored version later for twice that. It was already baked into the business plan. Meanwhile, Shanuj and Mili had mined the forums with some open source text mining and customer sentiment analysis software and determined what her next video would be: a threesome with two male actors.

They discussed whether or not to make another forced sex fantasy so closely on the heels of the first one; Mili wasn't enthused by the idea of becoming "that MILF who gets raped in every video," she said, "Besides, my fanmail inbox is overflowing with men telling me how they'd rape me in every hole six times and twice more on Sunday." She laughed about it but she wasn't sure she loved the dark turn in all the fan mail since the teaser trailer dropped and the picture sets began rolling out. But what she wasn't complaining about was the money. The three sets pushed to the member portal were far and away the most downloaded of all time.

***

Mili was at the studio early on Friday morning to meet with David K., who wasn't a professional model but was a friend of Nick's. Shanuj had interviewed him and suggested Mili vet him to make sure she could shoot with him.

"Wow, you're more beautiful than your pictures." Dave, as he introduced himself as, said to Mili while leaning down to kiss her on her cheek.

Mili was embarrassed to think that the first way someone would know her was as a nude or amateur porn model... everyone else until this point knew her as Mili Sharma, Wife, Masters degree in Management Information Systems, and global project manager for one of the major Systems Integrators in the NY/NJ area. But not Dave. To Dave she was that Indian MILF who gets fucked in the ass on camera. And now she was making way more in a month than she ever did in IT project management, and her husband Mahinder loved her evolution into a semi-nude to nude model on his friend Shanuj's amateur modeling website.

Mili sized him up and told Shanuj to get his video camera for an impromptu audition tape. Shanuj didn't need prompting and Dave looked all too eager to see what the beautiful 32 year old Indian woman would have in store for him. Dave was built like a firefighter, his hands were rough like a firefighter's, and his treatment of Mili showed a kind of force and urgency that probably came along with being a firefighter...

Mili sultrily stripped off her top and her bra and moved in to kiss Dave, but their make out session only lasted a minute or so before Dave at bounded to his feet to drop his drawers and reveal his cock to her.

"You like that, huh, baby? You like that?" He eagerly asked Mili, sounding like he was expecting her to fall over in delight.

Though only slightly less thick than Nick's long, thick cock, Dave's cock was unabashed porn cock. He had a reputation at the fire station as a ladies' man and he was very proud of his penis—passing on no opportunities to take it out and wag it at people in the station. It had to be at least nine inches long when hard... Mili shuddered to think of what it could grow to if he was any more... excited.

"That's a lot of cock." Mili remarked as she reached to take it in her hand. Dave intercepted her grip, catching her by her forearm and he dragged her to the floor in front of him saying, "See how much you can fit in your mouth."

"Oh okay, this is happening" Mili said under her breath glancing up at Dave and giving him the stabby eyes as he grabbed her by the back of her head and began pushing his cock as far into her mouth as he could get it over and over, holding his dick against her throat and asking if she can deep-throat him.

When he finally let her up for air, Mili snarled at him, saying, "Maybe if you quit being such a demanding asshole, we can see about that?"

Dave quickly snapped to reality and apologized, saying he was overexcited by what Nick had shown him... that he was a huge fan and that he never thought he'd actually be face to face with her, much less getting a blowjob from her.

Mili tried to get him to relax by having him sit on the couch, where she went between his knees and began licking and teasing the head of his cock—swirling her tongue across the crown and around the rim before dragging her tongue all the way down to his balls. Dave knew he was with an expert cock sucker... he spent his time alternating between watching Mili intently and closing his eyes to imagine what else they could be doing as he felt her mouth sliding up and down his long, hard dick.

Every time Dave tried to take control my putting his hands on Mili's head or by grabbing her hair, she gently but insistently pushed them away, intent on making him cum on her terms. She pulled his legs forward, causing him to slide down against the back of the couch in to a more laid out position and she climbed on top of him, quickly rolling a condom down onto his huge dick. Then in one move, she slid flipped her skirt up and straddled him, pulling her thong to the side before sitting down on his dick with a long, slow moan.

Her skirt completely draped over their sex, Mili rose and fell on his pelvic region, her beautiful 34C light brown tits bouncing and plunging on her chest as she did. Although Dave hadn't until this point shown any inclination to care about anyone but himself during sex, Mili now felt the fingers from his right hand under her skirt and her mouth on her tits as he made his way to her clit.

"Oh my fucking God... fuck!" Mili exclaimed at the combination of his size easily bottoming out against her cervix and on the clitoral stimulation he was now giving her with the nipple sucking providing the icing on the cake. Shanuj was perfectly positioned to capture Mili's eyes rolling back and closing as the longest, most guttural cry escaped her lips—Dave's left hand behind her back holding her up while he bottomed out in her over and over and over while frigging her clit.

As the stars faded from her view and her long, intense orgasm washed over her, Mili leaned forward and enveloped Dave's mouth with her own as he began forcefully bucking his hips up to meet her downward motions. The left hand that was behind her back to keep her from falling off moved around her shoulders so that he could pull her down more forcefully onto his cock. He roughly pounded her this way for another few minutes until she was cumming a second time, all the strength gone from her legs and all the motion dictated by Dave.

"I can't wait to fuck you in your beautiful, perfect apple bottom booty, Mili. I'm going to shove this cock all the way into your stomach!" Dave said to her—but he didn't actually try to fuck her in the ass.

He could have, or rather, Mili would not have had the strength to even protest after two of the most powerful orgasms of her life, but Dave didn't take the opportunity to do so. Instead he grabbed Mili by her hair, took off his condom, and told her to take him in her mouth until he came. All Mili could do was relax her jaw, try to control her gag reflex, and hold on for dear life.

Dave hammered Mili's mouth with his cock, facefucking her without restraint, repeatedly causing yips and yaps and grunts from Mili, but never letting up... Shanuj couldn't imagine the treat he was being given when he first picked up his camera, but he was glad he was prepared for just such a case (Mili had discussed the possibility with him in advance).

"Oh yeah, baby, here I come... here I come baby, get ready for blast off... get ready baby!" Dave said over and over.

Mili sleepily looked up at Dave as he pulled his gushing cock from her mouth, as a torrent of cum began spewing across her face and into her open, slack mouth. He just kept jerking squirt after squirt into her gullet and into her eyes and hair, absolutely plastering her in the process. When he finally finished, he wiped his cock across her hair several times, drawing out the last of his cum in the process before letting her slide down onto her back on the floor, her face and hair totally covered in his seed.

Shanuj dollied in for a close up of her cum-coated visage before finally saying, "And cut!" for no other reason than to state the obvious.

"I'll see you on Saturday, babe." Dave said to Mili who continued to lay there without moving even as he dressed and walked out of the studio. Mili rested in a drowsy state until she felt Shanuj spread her legs and enter her.

"I'm sorry... I just have to." Shanuj said to her without so much as a passing thought to stopping.

"S'ok. I get it." Mili said, her head dropping to the left where she stared through gobs of semen at the floor of Shanuj's office. In no time she felt the rain of more warm, sticky cum on her face and in her hair... Shanuj knew there was nothing he could do to move her, so he climbed off and cleaned up.

After a two hour nap, Mili dragged herself to her feet and went to the shower Shanuj sometimes shot their shower scenes in to clean up. She found Shanuj in the rear studio preparing for an afternoon shoot he had coming up and she told him he should process the video and isolate the cumshot for her. He agreed and she left, saying she'd be back on Saturday for her session with Nick and Dave.

***

Mili's home life had never been better... although Mahinder continued facing tremendous pressure as his client battled with his employer over past due maintenance on licenses they never used, their social lives and their love life was thriving. Shanuj had been posting occasional nip slips in her main posts, but always glancing blows—never an in-your-face, here's my tits kind of shot, and Mahinder kept discussing the website and receiving praise and adulation from his friends he told about her site at work. They kept begging him to show them private pics of her and he knew he'd love to do it but also felt it was best to keep them interested in her epically slow development as a nude model. "Just wait for it!" he'd tell them, they'd all howl and beg for more.

In the bedroom, Mili was cumming harder and more frequently than ever. Mahinder still did a lot of the same things he always did but she just found herself more easily getting into their lovemaking. The one thing that changed is that whenever Mahinder would get a little drunk and try to fuck her in the ass, instead of pushing him away or making excuses, Mili would lean forward and take it. She noticed he came powerfully and got a little rough with her whenever she talked dirty to him, so whenever he 'd try to fuck her in her ass, her aggressive potty-mouth would come out. The sex became intense. She hadn't exactly become a fan of anal—more like she had become accustomed to it; accomplished in it, even.

Their savings account grew faster than ever.

***

On Saturday, Mili greeted Nick and Dave with kisses at the studio, while Shanuj and Gopal finished their preparations on the set. They walked through the shoot step by step—The scene would be shot in the kitchen of the studio, and Mili would call for help from the plumber. Nick and Dave would show up to help and while working on the sink from below, Mili would be asked to try the faucet at which point her sheer white blouse would get soaked and her braless tits would show through completely.

At this point, an embarrassed Mili will excuse herself to go to her bedroom (the second studio) to change clothes and show Dave, Nick's apprentice, the shower that has also been giving her problems. They'll start fucking and when they don't return, Nick makes his way to the bedroom to check on them and joins the fun. Simple, easy, and hopefully very hot.

When they started, the scene ran pretty smoothly. Mili's top looked amazing as it clung transparently to her chest. She was really quite good at the acting part of it, which made the videos super hot, and you could feel the chemistry as she led Dave to the bedroom and shower and as she let him titfuck her and then fuck her mouth before stripping the rest of her clothes off and plowing her from behind on the bed.

That's when Nick came in and acted surprised and angry before deciding to join his apprentice on the bed with their client. Gopal did an absolutely masterful job of getting angles that allowed you to see Mili on her hands and knees with her perfect tits hanging and swaying back and forth as Dave pounded her pussy from behind doggy style and Nick fucked her in her mouth in the front without ever showing you their cocks actually plunging in either orifice. Shanuj captured every graphic detail in some frames and hid every graphic detail in others; They were getting much better at getting the shots and video they needed without restaging so much stuff, and it made things go more smoothly and more easily.

The actual sex was so hot, though, that in the middle of the scene, Mili began cumming over and over, to the point they had to stop for a while to allow her to compose herself for the double-facial cumshot they scripted for the scene. The double cumshot scene was magical... Nick and Dave could both produce such ridiculous loads, that Mili almost looked fake with the amount of cum running down her face and through her hair when they were done.

In the end, the three of them showered together in the oversized shower set and Dave kept telling Mili he was trying to talk Shanuj into an anal scene with her as soon as he could while Mili playfully told him it was never going to happen.

Of course as soon as the first teasers hit the blog showing their threesome, fans began demanding everything anal. Mili knew how she'd earn her money if she kept going with her modeling. She had an interview next week for an IT Project Manager position at an investment bank in Manhattan which could change everything for her...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Mili's Amateur Modeling Takes Off Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 767 milliseconds