• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey to a White Hot Night Pt. 02

Journey to a White Hot Night Pt. 02

But it was more than just Jim's sexy kisses. He was bright, warm, funny, respectful of limits, patient, and gave a sense that he'd had some experience with couples before. Even when Jan and I were "hot and bothered", Jim's calm put us both at ease.

The crowd was especially big and noisy that night. The dance floor being almost inaccessible, the 3 of us remained pressed against one another drinking, and trying to share a conversation. It was impossible to hear, so I suggested we take the discussion to our room, the idea being we could come back when the throng thinned out. Jim awaited Jan's approval. She agreed and we headed upstairs.

We always took a suite, and it was lovely. Alcohol flowed, and there was smoking what Jan liked to refer to as her Viagra. She tuned in a "dance music" station and moved beautifully between Jim & I. It was dizzying. Needing to step away to compose myself I made an excuse about going to the bathroom. It was strategic. That spot gave me an easy view of Jan and Jim dramatically heating up.

Prolonged, exchanges of tongues led to Jim fondling Jan's breasts. She was wearing an elegant, "little black dress" with a slit up the side. Frustrated by how it kept him from putting himself directly on her, Jan raised the hem well above her hips and James moved right in. Seeing her now-glistening black panties and feeling an erection about bursting from his pants, Jim knew exactly what spot to hit with his very first thrust. Janice's head went back and she released the kind of subtle, carnal moan I knew all too well. I was out of my mind hot.

Leaving the shadows, I approached my wife, gently kissing her neck and shoulders, then pausing, unzipped the back of her dress. She resisted not at all. Taking that cue I, began slowly lifting the bottom of her dress. I stopped when Jan's arms became gently trapped above her head, fully exposing her gorgeous body. Jim with complete access to her, moved as we would have expected; with sensual, caring, passion.

Undoing Jan's bra he gently caressed and sucked her hardened nipples, before dropping to one knee, slipping down the biks just far enough to taste her. She tensed and we could feel her shutter a bit. Feeling fevered I finished removing that classic black number, and helped her step from her drenched undies. Jim watched eagerly, and undressed.

He was well toned, fully erect, and now walking purposefully towards my wife. But rather than attempt entry, James placed his dick right on Jan's swollen clitoris and began tantalizingly brushing and rubbing it until he found her most sensitive spot. Mouths open wide, they exchanged breathtaking kisses, as I gently bit through the tasseled hair flowing about her neck and shoulders. While Jan moved towards the king sized bed, I stepped aside and donned a condom.

She lay down and I followed on top of her. Spreading her fabulous legs, and raising her hips, allowed me to slip right in. Jan was beyond wet and we quickly found a rhythm, with me trying desperately not to finish too soon. James, having also rolled on a condom, and assuming the role of voyeur, was patiently watching while stroking himself. Janice, perhaps showing some impatience with me, grabbed my balls, knowing that would bring me off. Soon, I could stand it no more and erupted.

Sliding out, I'd realized Jan had not reached orgasm. Since that was very, very rare

I wondered if she may have quickened my pace because she was waiting for Jim. She was and would not be disappointed. He softly re-spread her legs and began probing her clit with his engorged cock before beginning penetration. He was well endowed, slightly bigger than I, but Jan took him effortlessly.

It was here where it all seemed surreal, like an unbelievable sex dream that we'd awaken from any moment. But it wasn't a dream. James was moving in and out of my wife. Janice began by pressing her knees hard against Jim's waist. The hope may have been to manage his pace and hold off her climax. But Jim went another way.

He briefly pulled out, quickly placed a pillow under Jan's hips, firmly held her ankles above his head...and reentered. Jim wanted to bury himself as deeply into my wife as he could, and did. Initially she seemed startled and maybe even a little uncomfortable. But that quickly faded. Janice became overwhelmed by Jim's quick, passionate entries and reentries.

Soon he felt her on the verge of cumming. Once Jan began, he started powerful thrusts, driving both Jan and I out of our minds. James released her ankles. Janice wrapped herself around him, and fully let go. Under "normal circumstances" Janice has unimaginable orgasms, but this was especially high octane, and the strength of it apparently took Jim by surprise. Once she seemed past her peak, he exploded, only to find that his dick throbbing in her, brought her to a unexpected second wave. The carefully, controlled, sensual James quickly joined Jan in what became a frenzied, carnal, finish.

We lay there, temporarily satisfied, briefly spent, reflecting on what had just happened. No one was the least bit ill at ease. Actually it was quite the opposite. As we considered what to do next, we agreed there'd be no returning to the lounge, getting dressed, or doing much sleeping.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Journey to a White Hot Night Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds