• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Direct Tease To A Female Admirer

A Direct Tease To A Female Admirer

This should really be another Tissue Tease, but it just wasn't written that way.

This was written as a tease for a female admirer. We've been flirting heavily back and forth through email - usually one or two liners back and forth. I decided to write her a more indepth tease. I'll tell you her reaction if you tell me your reaction!

**********

You stare into his eyes as he smiles back at you. His eyes twinkle with mischievousness as he lowers himself to kneel in front of you. You continue to stare into his eyes as you watch him kneeling there in front of you. Only his head and chest is visible above the bed. You feel his hands more than see them as they run lightly up your legs. His hands first touch your ankles, on the outside. Then he slides them forward and around to your inner ankles. His eyes never leaving your eyes. You hear him telling you how excited he is just by touching your skin. Even the feel of your ankles has him swelling in his pants.

The feel of his hands turns into the feel of his fingers. They glide up along your skin. His fingers move up from your inner ankles to your knees. You glance down, his fingers visible now. You watch his fingers slide onto your knees. Then you see his hands cupping them. They stop moving and you look up again to catch his eyes. Your eyes then slide down to his lips as he begins to tell you what he is about to do. You watch the way they move, almost as sensual as his voice. You want to kiss them. You hear him tell you that he will kiss you. He will kiss his way up your legs and taste you. You watch his lips lean forward and kiss your left knee besides his fingers. He pulls back and tells you he is fully excited. And that was just from touching your legs. He explains to you that it is almost painful because of how excited he is now from just feeling your skin against his lips. He would love to take you, to feel you hold his excitement in you. But his thirst and hunger to taste you is more overpowering.

Your eyes move up to his eyes once more, you feel the slight trembling of your own excitement as his fingers start to guide your bended knees apart. You feel the softness of the bed under your legs sliding as he guides you in exposing yourself. You glance down as you lift yourself onto your elbows. Your mouth opens as you feel his lips on your leg. Your eyes quickly move up from your panties and see his lips touching your leg. The feel of his lips and warm breath right above the bend of your knee and on the inside of your leg sends a quick and real shiver up your body. You watch his lips lift, then come down ever so slightly up from where he last was. His lips touch lightly, but the sensual shock of the touch rumbles through you. His fingers slide from your knees onto the bed as he adjusts his position. His lips move further up, kissing still. His every kiss is different and more sensual. You look up from his lips and see him looking back at you. His eyes lock onto yours as his lips move further up, now near the middle - your inner thigh. He lips part slightly as he kisses further along. More and more his kisses change from light feathery kisses to light sucking kisses. You feel yourself moving slightly, your body responding to the change. You close your mouth, realizing now that you had opened it. As his lips reach your upper inner thigh, your eyes are drawn to his lips once more. He waits a mere second and you see his tongue tip emerge from his lips. You watch, transfixed as his tongue tip slides along your upper inner thigh. Just one stroke but you hear yourself gasp as his tongue tip glides lightly from down to up along your skin. Then you watch as his tongue pulls away. He leans back lightly, back to his kneeling position between your legs. You tremble slightly, your body remembering the touch of his lips and the stroke of his tongue. You look back at him, his eyes. You hear him ask you if that excited you. You are not sure if you answered him as his head already was leaning forward once more. This time you watch as he lowers his head down to your right leg.

Again, his lips tease your skin. Moving slowly, kissing gently. During each kiss, you watch him looking up into your face.

You lock with his eyes now and again but for the most part, you watch his lips. The feathery touches of his lips send waves of pleasure up through your body with every touch. The way his lips turn to gentle sucking as they reach your inner thigh.

You are not sure but you believe you heard him moan as your leg grazes his excitement as he positioned himself further along your leg. You watch once more as your body shivers at the touch of his tongue tip gliding lightly across your inner thigh.

This time he doesn't stop. His tongue tip slides up, stroking upwards. It was as if someone wrote a straight light up your thigh with some wet teasing finger. Then he moves further up, like with his kisses, just a little further up. You feel his hands sliding under your knees. As his tongue moves further up your upper inner thighs, you feel your legs being lifted and spread even more. You don't spare a glance at his hands as you watch the movements of his tongue. You see him slide, flicking up making that small line up along your skin. Then move up and again making that small line. As your legs are completely spread and being held up, his tongue would continue the stroke back down. The tip sliding up, then instead of lifting away, it would slide back down. He strokes and teases your upper inner thigh with his tongue tip making wet sensual zig zags, like the letter 'M".

You watch as his tongue approaches that bridge between your leg and panties. You see yourself moving, again not realizing that you had been moving. His tongue sends a tingle along your skin. His tongue slides back into his mouth as his tongue touches the beginning of that bridge. He looks up at you. As your eyes lock once more with his, he lowers his slightly parted lips onto that bridge. It was a strange feeling at first but it felt nice. His mouth kissed then gently sucked on the skin there. Then he would move further along, closer and closer to your panty covered pussy.

You see yourself move in the form of his head moving slightly with you. His lips still locked against that bridge. His lips stopped halfway across. As his eyes continue to stare into your eyes, his lips open wider to take more of your skin into his mouth. His soft lips press and massage against that bridge between your leg and pussy. Gently, he began to suck. Slowly, he matches your movements. Every hip movement sliding forward, his mouth would suck against you. Every hip movement back, he would release but never pull away. Slowly and slowly the feeling of his sucking lips ran along the bridge. It felt almost as if he was sucking you. Your body moved and his lips moved with you. His mouth pulling against you as your body pushes against him.

You found yourself almost thrusting against him even though his lips wasn't against your pussy. Then you shivered at the unexpected feeling of his tongue tip stroking you with every sucking motion. His tongue tip only slides, and flicks up your skin within his mouth. You shiver harder.

You hear yourself gasp and moan to him. You tell him you want to feel his mouth against you. You want him to be sucking you.

His eyes still on you as he continues to tease you that way. You see the bed shaking as your body shakes against his teasing mouth. You gasp as he stops.

His tongue slides out, and gently runs the tip of his tongue across the rest of that bridge. You look down and watch as the tip of his tongue moves off your skin and onto your panties. You gas as he circles the tongue tip along your panties, you feel the touch of him against your pussy through the material. His tongue moves slowly. He swirls his tongue in slow circles up along your pussy lips. Then as he reaches the top, he moves down again. You find yourself pushing up against him to feel more of his tongue. Your fingers grip your leg below your knees and try to spread you further. You feel his tongue press against your pussy as he then starts to stroke up. Circling left then right and up, he moves his tongue against your pussy.

You moan as you push yourself against his tongue. His tongue feels so good against you but you want to feel it in you. Your body shakes as he teases you further by moving up then twirling around your clit and moving away before you could grind yourself against him. Up and down his tongue slowly moves. Your body moves with him but your mind is screaming for release.

You feel him release your left leg and you find your leg lean back up towards his head.

His hand finds your left hand and guides your hand to your knee. He once again guides your left knee apart. Then he holds your hand there as his tongue continues to slide along you. Slowly up then around your clit. Slowly back down moving in slow lazy circles from left to right. All the way to the bottom. You then feel him do the same with your right leg.

Realizing once more you had closed your eyes, you look down. You see him still looking up at you as his wonderful tongue continues to tease you. Sliding in slow circles from left to right, up along your pussy. Then as he reaches the top, his tongue slowly circles around your clit then back down. You spare a glance down at your panties and see that they're wet. The wetness is a combination of your excitement, his tongue and mouth. You feel his hands on your inner thighs. You look back up into his eyes. You hear and feel him moan against your pussy as his fingers start to move down your leg. His hands rest against the bridges between your legs and pussy. You watch as one hand slides down and the other moves up just as his tongue reaches the center of your panties. You watch his tongue lift from your panties as the hand moving up hooks the thumb under your panties. You watch as his hand moves in the opposite direction as he guides the panties away exposing your pussy completely. It was then that you felt the other hand - more like his other fingers. The tips of his fingers touch your pussy lips. You glance down but you cannot see his fingers as his tongue is moving forward to touch your pussy. You feel them both.

His fingers and his tongue. The tip slips slightly between your pussy lips as his fingers do the same. You see your hips move forward and his fingers move deeper. You gasp as he continues to slide his fingers into you. His tongue slides up and your body grinds forward again. Again his fingers move further into you. His tongue tip touches your clit. Your eyes close and your head tilts back as his tongue slides slowly over your clit, and then back down. His fingers reach fully into you. He holds his fingers in you as his tongue starts to slowly stroke your clit. Up across the top of your clit, pressing slightly then back down again. You concentrate on his moving tongue as he moves slowly, up and down with his tongue.

His fingers start to move. Out then in. Slowly like his tongue moving up and down over your clit.

In and out, his fingers slide slowly in time with his tongue. Up and over your clit, stroking you and teasing you.

You move faster. You can feel it building. It is a soft wave rolling with your body. It moves with every stroke of his tongue up and down your clit.

His fingers slides faster as your hands release your legs and reach down to grab his hair. You push his head as your body grinds against him. He moans against you and you feel it vibrate down his tongue against your clit. You gasp again as his fingers thrust faster in and out of you. His tongue sliding faster and faster. Your head pushes against the bed as your body stiffens slightly as you push faster and faster against him.

You find yourself stroking your clit with his tongue. His stroking tongue did not move fast enough as your body ached for the faster feeling. You open your eyes and look down between your legs. You see him still looking up at you as you see your body moving. It was a sensual motion, your body sliding up and down as his tongue flicks across your clit. His fingers sliding and pushing between you. You squeeze his fingers with your pussy as his tongue strokes you. Your body shakes now; you can't stop looking into his eyes as he tries to flick faster. His lips touch your pussy now and again. You definitely hear your voice - you are moaning. You see your hands gripping his head by his hair pushing him against you. Your hips grinding up as your body thrusts forward and back with the movement of his fingers.

You feel it. You want to close your eyes but he continues to lock your eyes. You hear yourself curse and tell him you're about to cum. You feel him moan and stroke his tongue faster and harder against your clit. You moan again and thrust harder.

Your body convulses as you feel yourself opening up to the release. You scream, or you think you are screaming. A haze of pleasure and release falls before your eyes as you thrust up and hold yourself against his tongue. Your hands pushing his head against you as that first wave pushes out of your through your pussy.

With every wave, you thrust against his mouth. As you slow down, you find your eyes slowly closing.

After you've completely spent your pleasure into the last few thrusts, your fingers release his hair. Your arms fall limply to your side as your head lowers onto the bed. Your hips slide down as his tongue slides away from your clit. As your legs slide slowly back down onto the bed, his fingers slide out of you.

You are not sure how long you rested but as you open your eyes, you see him looking back at you. His chin on his arm. He asks if you're ready for another.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Letters & Transcripts
  • /
  • A Direct Tease To A Female Admirer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 506 milliseconds