• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Innocence

Innocence

123

The characters in this story are all over eighteen and the age of consent, sex if it happens is consensual. UK English is the rule: if the spellings Mum, arse or colour annoy you, don't go any further, for the rest of you enjoy.

*****

"I swear I didn't let it happen, why can't you believe me?"

My sister looked at me with genuine tears in her eyes, I backed down, I always do.

"OK, I believe you, have you talked to Mum yet?"

"No I was waiting for you, I didn't know what to say."

Her eyes looked down and a few teardrops fell from her cheeks onto her blouse. I put an arm round her and pulled her to me. As we met her head turned and she snuggled into my shoulder, then the tears came. She sobbed for a good fifteen - twenty minutes, my shirt was soaked, but it would dry, I didn't mind.

Al slowly recovered her composure and soon her sobbing stopped, she rubbed her face in a dry bit and let go a hollow laugh. Relaxing I set her free. She had her arm round my waist, she hugged me.

"Mike I'm so sorry, I was ashamed about it otherwise I would have told you straight away, honestly."

I nodded, and hugged her again,

"OK babe, let's go see Mum, she's going to need us more than ever now."

I walked from my house with Al and we took her car, She was twenty three, I was twenty eight. We both have dark hair, hers shoulder length, mine cut short, a number four, every three weeks. Al was slim, tall and athletic, with small pert boobs and a firm round arse. Her stomach was flat, almost concave and she wore her blouses short, leaving her navel on view. No piercing for Al, nor tats, that wasn't her style. She wore a short wrap around skirt, well above her knees, but cycle shorts underneath. Don't ask me how I know, it's Al, she always does. Me I favour t-shirt and jeans or shorts.

We sped over to the house in her little Ka, I hated it, it was far too small. I had an old Mondeo, it ate fuel but I loved it. She drove skillfully and fast, within the limit, but only just. She knew every Hump, Throat and Speed Camera in a fifty mile radius. She needed too, considering her need for speed. Soon we were outside the old place and we sat looking at it for a few minutes. It looked neat and tidy, lawn mowed, edges trimmed, flower beds weeded, but we knew it was all a front. Sighing, Al leaned on the door handle and reluctantly opened her door. I followed my side and we looked at each other over the roof of the Ka.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be.. This is going to suck."

"Tell me about it, OK, heads up, here we go."

We walked towards the house, side by side, holding hands, like we did at primary school. Reaching the door, we hesitated. I reached forward and pulled the handle, surprisingly the door was unlocked and then the door was open. I pushed forward and let Al come after me into the hallway.

"Hi, Mum! Hi, it's us, Al and Mike, are you here?"

I looked at Al and we waited for a response, nothing.

"Mum!" I bellowed, no answer, we walked through the house, in the kitchen was a note, propped up against the sauce bottle, all it said was,

Sorry,

Mum

xxx

I looked at Al, saw the tears forming and pushed past her to the stairs. I clattered up them my big elephants feet clumping away, the boom of the tread as I hit each one was deafening. I ran to each room, bathroom no! My old room no! Al's room no! Mum and Dad's, there she was looking serene.

Mum lay on the bed, face up, hands by her side, in her favourite dress, white with a brocade weave over the chest, it flared at her hips and finished at her knees. It was sleeveless and showed a hint of her chest. A single chain of thin gold round her neck and her gold stud earrings. Her eyes were closed, a little liner and some lipstick made her look beautiful. Her hair was immaculate. for fifty one she looked good, no she looked great, she had always taken care of herself, no matter what the circumstances. Mum always appeared perfect.

Al tumbled in and looked at Mum. I approached the bed and touched her hand, it was warm. I touched her neck and just about felt a pulse. On the bedside table an empty pill bottle, a sedative prescribed recently. A tumbler of water had a feint lipstick print on it. I grabbed the phone and dialed the emergency services, requesting an ambulance. I said it looked like an accidental overdose, reading the name of the tablets out to them.

They asked basic questions, which I repeated and Al tried out. Did Mum respond to her name, could she open her eyes, could she move a finger in response to a question. All negative responses. The guy said an ambulance was on its way, expected in eight minutes. We pushed Mum over to the recovery position, Al's request, as she had recently re-taken a First Aid in the Workplace course again.

Mum groaned as we turned her, we didn't know if that was good or bad. We heard the ambulance and again I crashed onto the stairs. As it drew up I ran across the lawn and showed the two guys, who were on their way to meet me, where we were. They carried large bulky bags, but moved incredibly fast. They were already in the bedroom as I stumbled up the stairs. Al had been at the bedroom door to show them the way.

Inside they made their assessment and asked more questions, they took the pill box and wrote down all the information. They unfolded a stretcher and moved Mum on it, strapping her in and attaching a monitor. They hustled downstairs, but without causing Mum any pain and walked across the lawn. Loading her into the back and strapping the stretcher down, they put on their 'blues and two's' and were away. We were told she was going to the General, so we followed on at a more sedate pace. It was still fast, be we couldn't do the speed they were doing legally.

We parked and dashed into A&E, finding the reception desk. We were directed to a cubicle and found Mum, off the stretcher, in a bed, with two nurses hooking her up to a monitor. One had a clipboard and we set about giving her all the information she would need. A Doctor came in and went to Mum, he asked the nurses questions and looked at the monitor. He wanted her stomach washed out and prescribed a powerful stimulant. We were pushed aside as the nurses set things up. A senior nurse entered, her uniform a dark blue against the light blue of the two other nurses.

She had a trolley and it had a locked box on top. The nurse showed her the doctors note, she nodded, produced keys and opened the box. The nurses had a drip line in and had fitted it to a canula. The Senior nurse attached a needle to a bottle, measured out the dose, checked it, asked one of the other nurses to verify, they both initialed the sheet. Locking the box and stowing the keys, the nurse attached the needle to free link on the canula and pushed the trigger. Satisfied that it had all been dispensed, she disposed of the needle in the big yellow plastic box set up for that purpose.

The other nurses meanwhile had a contraption set up next to Mum. They fed a tube into her and began the stomach wash. A large storage bottle took the output, it wasn't pleasant. After they finished, mum look pale and sweaty. She coughed and retched. Then her eye opened. It closed and she began to snore heavily, the nurses grinned.

"I think you mother is going to be OK, she'll be sore, feel like death warmed up and will have an almighty headache later. She'll feel like she's been on a ten day drunk, without the pleasure of the alcohol. We'll do tests later to see if there is any physical damage, kidneys, stomach, liver, spleen, but hopefully, she'll be home in a couple of days."

We sat on two plastic chairs, taking turns to find coffee, a snack and take a pee break. Later we saw the Doctor, who was sure we had got to her in time. Mum was transferred to a general ward and at eight pm we were told we had to go. We left our mobile numbers and left for the family home. Checking it out we locked up and Al drove back to my place. We were both not up to eating. so just had a banana and a cup of tea. I had said to Al she would have my bed and I would bed down on the sofa, with a spare pillow and duvet cover. It was warm and I didn't need the filler anyway.

Al obviously had no night clothes, so I lent her a t-shirt, Al is my height, so it only came down to her navel, she grinned and said it would do. I phoned Sara my girlfriend and updated her. I said I'd probably be out of action for two to three days. I heard her grin, as she said that was all right as Leonardo di Caprio had phoned so she'd be out of town herself. I told Al, who asked me to ask Sara to send her regards to Leo and thank him for last weekend. Sara laughed and we said goodnight.

Al went to change, so I slipped into a pair of boxers and a clean t-shirt, I nearly had a heart attack when Al walked out of the bedroom. I shut my eyes quickly.

"Alice Singleton you have no knickers on and that t-shirt doesn't cover your embarrassment."

"For God's sake Mike, it's just my body, I'm your sister already, get over yourself."

I opened my eyes, she was stood hands on hips looking at me with a lopsided grin. I couldn't help but notice she waxed, her mound was white and smooth like marble with that little round cleft leading to a pair of thick outer lips, closed off tightly.

"Seen enough? or maybe I should sit down with my legs open?"

"Al, I... Al you are beautiful, perfect, OK, I've said it, it's out there."

"Thanks big brother and as you're tenting those shorts I guess you're telling the truth. Tell me does Sara have tits and a pussy, if so, why look so amazed that I, another girl, also have them too."

"I've never seen yours before, I mean, shit I don't know what I mean. But you are very beautiful."

"Yeah, yeah, look we need to talk, Mums in a bad way and we have to let Dad know what's happened."

I gazed into Al's deep blue eyes, she smiled.

"Al do you think he'll care? After all they split eight years ago, he's with Phillipa now, they may not be interested," I finished lamely.

"He damn well better be interested, here I'll phone, Al sat on my sofa, legs up on the coffee table, her mobile jammed to her ear.

"Nice legs to Sis."

"Shut up Perver, I'm busy."

I moved off to the kitchen and found two cola's, popped the tops and went back handing one to her, just as Dad must have answered.

"Dad, it's Al, yeah, look, Mum's in hospital, yeah OD'ed, some tranquiliser, yes he's here, I'm at his place. OK, see you later."

She clicked off and threw her phone down, leaning back the t-shirt hugged her breasts, the tips of her nipples just poking the fabric out. She swigged the coke, then started flapping her legs open. I tried not to look, I promise I really, really tried.

"Mike, Dad's coming over in the morning, he says there's nothing he can do now. Pip's coming with him, they'll come here for nine thirty-ish, is that OK?"

"Sure, what else can we do? Do we try to contact Tom?"

"Tricky, they didn't part on good terms, Mum says it was a shoutfest, I say no."

I nodded, she continued,

"She said he's dropped her for some pasty faced waitress in town, less than half his age and only just legal. Shitbag!"

"Nothing we can do Al. they're grown ups too."

"I think we should tell him, make him squirm at least."

"Right and that will help because..?"

I left it hanging, Al shrugged.

"It'll make me feel better?"

"And that'll be good because..?"

"Shut up conscience of mine, you work it out."

"Tell me Al, did he ever..?"

"Yes, yes he did, I never told Mum, I was too upset. She twigged something was up, but I said it was my usual time of the month thing."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really, I... I locked it away, it was nothing, he couldn't hurt me."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because, dickhead, Mum was happy, in love, I couldn't hurt her, could I. Anyway he knew not to try again, I made that quite clear."

"Wow!"

"I told him if he touched me again, I'd tell mum and we'd wait til he was asleep, then we'd cut his dick off and let him bleed out."

She grinned as I grimaced and automatically cupped my meat and two veg in my hands, uttering a low moan.

"Yeah frightening huh?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Don't worry, you're safe, that's not on my agenda tonight."

"Thank fuck for that, so I guess we keep the bastard out of the loop."

"Absolutely, no contact."

"Noted."

Al grinned and stretched her legs out, I felt my cock stiffen, and hurriedly raised my legs up and half lounged, half crouched on the arm chair opposite her.

"Have you got a hard-on?"

Al look at me mischievously, then opened and flattened her legs, showing me her heavenly pussy. I blushed and hunched up some more.

"Show me?"

"What!"

"Show me your cock, come on, you're eyes are bugged out looking at me, show me yours."

Al's eyes flashed and she pulled her legs together, planted her feet down and stood. She pulled my t-shirt over her head, then sat back down.

"So big brother, no excuse now, you can see me, I want to see you, strip!"

She raised an eyebrow, taunting me, her legs opening again, inviting me to stare. I ogled her as I swear time stood still, the clock must have stopped. My sister was perfect, a babe, a hottie, whatever the buzz word now was. Her breasts small firm, topped with two delicious looking perky nipples, skin like alabaster marble, the tan lines just showing. I stood and pulled my t-shirt over my head, pulled off my boxers, my cock bouncing in the freedom, the air cool, but unable to make it anything but rigid.

Al smiled and flushed slightly,

"Wow, that's lovely, you certainly have a nice body Mikey. Now I know why Sara's always smiling, I would too if you were mine."

She giggled and her hands rubbed her sides gently. Al stood and came to me, she ran her hands over my chest, careful to keep herself out of dick range. I sighed, she walked round and leaned against me, her perfect breasts against my back. Her arms snaked round me and her hands locked together just above my pubes. She rested her head on my shoulder, then moved to kiss my back.

"Mmm, nice, I love this, the contact, the skin to skin, I love you so much Mikey."

She swayed and rubbed her belly and mound into my lower back and arse. My cock was now hurting it was so hard, I felt my pulse hammering in my temples. My breathing was rough, shaky, my mouth dry. We had never gone this far before. A few minor investigations as youngsters, looking, not touching, flashing as teenagers. Al grinning topless on holiday, Mum too. Dad and I staring totally blown away. Al in bra and knickers, coming into my room, searching for a non existent book. Enjoying my discomfort at my cocks irrational need to get hard around her.

I covered her hands with mine, I felt sweat beginning to form on my brow. I knew I was flushed. I tried to speak but couldn't, I felt her hands slip lower, just above the base of my cock, I twitched, I stammered, no words, just a yip.

"Hmm, cat got your tongue big brother. Do you think that in all the years you've been getting stiff over me, I wasn't getting damp over you?"

"I... I never.. thought... I never thought that I was that exciting, you know buff enough. You were always a babe, hot, whatever we're supposed to call it now. You were premier league, I was league one, way below you on the 'fit' scale."

"Not true, look at Sara, she's hot, she loves you, you are serious girlmeat big brother. A lot of my girlies wanted you. But I have to admit, I steered them off, because I wanted you for me. I had the hots for you at eighteen, by twenty you were my fantasy, my wank dream. Yes Mikey, I used to finger myself imagining it was you, how hot is that?"

All the time she was rubbing and swaying against me. I was trembling, almost shaking. I tried to move my hands, but the freedom let her circle my cock and cup my balls, it was too much. Skilled as I thought I was at satisfying Sara before I came, this was so crazy sexy I knew I was done. As Al's hand slid up my shaft, I jerked and sprayed cum all over the floor. I heard Al cry in delight, felt her slide her hand down and the other tighten on my balls. I felt limp, exhausted. Al walked round me still holding my cock, her other hand, index finger extended, walked round my body.

"Wow, you were certainly very pleased to feel me, weren't you?"

"Al, why????????"

"Because Mikey, I wanted to, it' been a fantasy of mine for years, now it's a reality. And let me say right-away, you did not disappoint. I love you Mikey, I really love you."

She leaned in to kiss me gently, both hands now on my limp cock. That's when the doorbell rang. I flushed again, Al grinned and walked to the hallway.

"Al, Al!" I yelled, she ignored me.

I heard the door open, heard Sara's voice, Al answering, the door close, laughter, kissing, then Al walked in holding Sara's hand. Sara grinned and undid her long coat. Pulling it open, she stood naked, Al's hands touching her breasts, her belly, her mound, a kiss on the cheek. Sara turned and then they kissed, a lovers kiss, as their hands pulled them into an embrace, breasts meeting, belly's, mounds. My cock twitched.

"Hello lover," Al said and ran her hand over Sara's glorious backside, gently squeezing her the firm globe of her cheek.

"Mmm, hi gorgeous, how was he?"

"Perfect, thank you, I've wanted to touch him for years, he's my perfect lover."

Sara swung her head towards me.

"I guess from the effect, you enjoyed your sisters touch, I'm glad, because from now on, it's the three of us or nothing understood."

I nodded dumbly, slowly aware that they had planned this.

"Ah! I see the penny's dropped. Don't worry, we're all friends here, but more of that later. Right now I need to know how your Mum is."

Sara and Al sat on the sofa. Sara pointed to the vacant space beside her, I nodded and walked over, sitting. Al started to explain what had happened and Sara grew more serious. She nodded and asked for clarifications, we both ended up telling the story between us. By now we were all hand in hand. I felt easier, my cock shrinking. No longer compelled to look at my sister or girlfriend's nudity. Eventually we finished and Sara looked sad,

"You're poor Mum, she must have felt so alone, so lost."

"Yeah and I feel so guilty at not spotting it."

"Me too," said Al. Sara nodded and said,

"Neither of you should feel any guilt, your Mum... your Mum wouldn't want that. But I think that she will need a hell of a lot of TLC to recover from this and you'll need to keep her buoyant when she's down."

We nodded, then Sara yawned and we realised how tired we were. Hand in hand we went to the bedroom and crawled into the king size bed that dominated the room. We all lay curled together and sleep came quickly.

I woke to find the bed empty, and laughter and coffee sneaking in from the kitchen. I got up and went to pee. Finishing I drifted into the kitchen. Sara and Al were sat at the table, both naked, drinking coffee. I grinned as they gave me a little wave.

"Kettles hot, we left you sleeping, you looked so cute. Sara took your picture, here."

Al slid Sara's phone over the table, I looked at the picture, I was face down, curled up and naked. I nodded, I looked OK, I thought. Pushing the button, the kettle began to make it's boiling noise. I found a mug and the instant decaff. Filling the mug with the boiling water I stirred it vaguely. I added milk and found a seat.

"No news so far," Al held up her phone, I hadn't checked. Al pushed my phone across,

"You neither, I took yours so it wouldn't wake you."

"Thanks, you guys OK?"

"Fine, you?"

"Fuzzy, muddled, confused." I said,

"Mike, don't worry, everything you think happened, happened and we're all cool right?"

"Right," added Al,

"Sara..."

"Don't, I know, but trust me, I'm cool. Al's cool, we just need you to be cool."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Innocence

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds