• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Married Guy New Experience Ch. 10

Married Guy New Experience Ch. 10

123

This is the next part of my first story. As usual I hope you have read the previous parts to understand how my wife and I have got to where we are now, both Subs to the same guy, both unaware of the others activities to date.

In this part Master spends some time with Olivia. As usual I welcome any comments or suggestions.

*****

Olivia woke on the Tuesday morning, disappointed not to have heard from Jim yesterday. She had become accustomed in a very short time, in fact less than a week, to getting his messages. She looked forward all of the time to getting instructions and seeing him. She was even getting used to her new name, Whore. The first thing she did was to check her phone but just like yesterday there was no message.

She wondered whether she should contact her friend Jenny to arrange a golf game or should she wait to see whether Jim would be in touch. She got out of the bed and jumped into the shower, spending a long time in there feeling the hot steamy water flow off her body. She shaved herself totally bare, beginning to like the feeling more and more. She didn't want to disappoint Jim if she was lucky enough to see him today. She then got dressed in her white lacy bra and panties, and blue summery dress. This was another change in her in the last week, wearing dresses all the time, usually she wore trousers or jeans. She looked at herself in the mirror, feeling like a sexy women, another new thought that she was beginning to like.

While Olivia showered, Jim was on a train from his home town to that of Bill and Olivia. He had woken a couple of hours earlier thinking of his day yesterday with Bill, his Wimp part of his newly found perfect Sub couple. He had stepped up Bill's training in a big way, bringing him to his Club, and using him hard and long, blindfolded the entire time. It had cumulated in Bill having "Wimp" tattooed in the area just above his tiny penis.

He had been impressed with the ease and satisfaction that Bill had taken his punishment, what amused him a lot was that he was guaranteed to have the pleasure of punishing either Bill or Olivia, having given them conflicting instructions. Olivia had proven to be the more obedient by seducing and having sex with her own husband, he had failed by not stopping her. Both of his new found Subs were proving very good, showing enormous potential. Neither of them as of yet were aware of the other being Jim's Sub, he was so looking forward to the day, soon, when they realised their joint predicament. Yesterday had been his Wimps' day; today it would be the turn of his Whore.

He picked up his phone and texted her. Olivia was in the middle of her breakfast when she heard her phone beep. She picked it up, excited and nervous.

"Good Morning Whore, where are you."

"Hi Sir, I am at home, having breakfast."

"Is your excuse of a hubby there?"

"No Sir, I am alone."

"Call me Whore."

She immediately called him.

"Hi Sir, how are you?"

"Whore, I am very good, how have you been?"

"Good Sir, disappointed not to hear from you yesterday, may I ask where you are?"

"Whore, you will hear from me when I decide, yesterday I was busy with another Sub, and as to your last question I am currently on a train to Streamstown."

She was shocked at two parts of his answer. She had never considered that he would have other Subs on the go. She felt surprised at the feeling of jealously. The other part was that he was on the way to her home time.

"Another Sub Sir?"

"Ha why do all Subs always assume that they are the only one, in fact my Sub yesterday was surprised too. What I can tell you Whore is that the two of you are my only current Subs, I might continue with both of you or just choose one, it really all depends on how good you both are."

The only thought in her head was that she wanted to be the chosen one, she could not bear the thought of sharing him with another woman. Of course the thought that the Sub could be male never crossed her mind.

"Are you in Streamstown on business Sir?"

"Whore, only Sub business."

"What do you mean Sir?"

"Whore, I know you live in Streamstown, do not ask how. What I need you to tell me is your actual address."

She sat on her kitchen stool, stunned at his request. Surely he would not come to her home.

"My address Sir?"

"Yes Whore, it's a simple enough question, I wish to visit you in your own home."

"But Sir, I never expected any of this to happen in my home."

"Whore, you told me you are alone, I wish to see where you live, now are you or are you not going to tell me your address?"

She thought of the other Sub, the possibility of one being chosen over the other, she wondered if he had already been to her home. What she also thought of was her overwhelming wish to please Jim and have the wondrous orgasms that Jim had given her, the first real orgasms of her life.

"Are you there Whore?"

She had been so lost in her thoughts that she had not answered his question. She made a decision,

"Sir, it is 43296, Albans Way."

"Good Whore, expect me at 11.00am," hanging up on her.

Olivia looked around the house, seeing pictures of her and Bill, her children, family, etc. She rushed around taking all the pictures and putting them in a drawer in the kitchen. She looked at her watch seeing 10.25, 35 minutes before he would arrive. Just then her phone rang and she saw it was Jenny.

"Hi Jenny, how's you?"

"I'm good Girl, are we playing today?"

"Sorry, I can't, I have other plans."

"What plans girl? we always play on a Tuesday."

"Well today I can't sorry."

"Ok relax Girl, hope you having some kind of fun," laughing loudly.

When Olivia was silent for just a few seconds, "Girl, you are, aren't you, tell me."

"Jenny, of course I'm not," not sounding convincing.

"Girl, I Know you're lying to me, anyway, I'm going to play anyway, enjoy whatever you're doing."

"Just family stuff Jenny, enjoy your game, I'll call you tomorrow."

"Ok, enjoy Girl," laughing as she hung up.

Looking at her watch again she saw now that Jim would be with her in 10 minutes. She rushed around the house again to check for any family photos. When she heard the doorbell ring she panicked, looking at herself in the mirror, hoping that she looked ok for him. She opened the door to find him standing there with a small box in his hand. She stepped aside and he walked past her into the hallway.

He had been very impressed when his taxi pulled up outside the house. He took a minute to look around the locality, only seeing very large houses, obviously an area for very well off people. He had known that Bill had a good job but had not realised exactly how wealthy they were. He had no interest in money or wealth but it pleased him to think that his perfect Sub couple just got better in his mind.

"Nice house Whore."

"Thank you Sir, would you like something to drink?"

"A coffee would be good and then I'd like a full tour of the house."

As she made the coffee he sat on a kitchen stool around the large island unit. He looked at her, impressed at the way she had dressed for him. She did not look as if she was in her 50's at all, what she looked like was a very attractive next door kind of woman. He also noticed that she seemed more confident in her movements, in her body, a huge difference to how shy she had been less than a week ago when he had seen her naked for the first time when he massaged her.

She handed him the coffee, putting some home-made biscuits on a plate in front of him. He tasted them, they had a touch of lemon and were very good.

"Did Whore make these?"

"Yes Sir."

"Whore has many talents, show me your panties."

She looked at him, surprised at his change in tone but nevertheless stood back from him, lifting her dress to show him her white lacy panties. She stood there, dress lifted, waiting for him to tell her she could lower it. He kept her waiting for a number of minutes, just staring at her face.

"Ok Whore, let's have the tour."

She lowered her dress, "Well this is obviously our kitchen, this way is the living area."

She walked around the ground floor, showing him the living area, a large dining room, bathroom, walking past Bill's office without going in.

"What's the room you didn't show me Whore?"

"That's Bill's office."

"I said the entire tour."

Looking at him she saw that he was serious so she walked towards the door and opened it. He walked past her into the office, up to the desk which was very neat and organised. Olivia got a shock when he sat down in the large swivel chair, looking at the picture of her and Bill on the desk. She had forgotten to look in his office when she was getting all the family pictures. He picked up the picture.

"So this is your pitiful husband then."

"Yes Sir, that's Bill."

"He looks like a real Wimp, tell me have you had

sex with him here?"

"No Sir, only sex has even been in our bed."

"Ha ha your life was so boring," as he pulled her towards him, his hand wandering up her bare legs under her dress.

"Yes Sir, it was," she loving the feel of his hands on her legs, all the time getting closer to her panties.

"So you've never sucked his cock while he sat here?"

"No Sir," hoping that he would now ask her to suck on his cock, his hand now gently touching the underside of her panties.

To her disappointment he stood, "Ok let's see where Whore washes and sleeps," leaving the room and heading for the stairs.

She followed him up the stairs, showing him first the three guest bedrooms, the room in which Bill now slept, the two bathrooms before finally reaching her own bedroom. He walked around it, amazed at the size of it. He sat at her makeup table, picking up and looking at the various creams, lipsticks, cleansers and make up, all he knew expensive brands. The bed was very large and he thought of how many he could get in there, smiling at the thought. While he had been taking his time looking around she stood in the doorway watching him, waiting for him to speak.

"Take your dress off Whore."

She stepped into the middle of the room standing in from of him. Looking directly at him she pulled the dress over her head, hoping he liked the undies she was wearing.

"Turn around."

She turned, feeling him staring at her ass.

"Bend over."

She bent, touching her toes, staying in that position. All the years of yoga had made her very flexible and she had no problem holding the position. She could see him between her legs admiring the view in front of him. She saw him stand and walk around her several times, touching her ass lightly each time, using his fingers along the line of her cheeks.

Then he spanked her hard making her jump and scream.

"Hold the position Whore."

He went to her table and picked up a hair brush. She looked at it in her hand, knowing what was going to happen next. She steeled herself waiting as he walked around her again and again. Then he spanked her hard several times with the brush. What impressed him was the determination in her not to scream or cry but just to hold her position and take the spanking. This woman just continued to impress him more and more and it pleased him greatly.

He sat down again her table.

"Ok Whore you can stand up. Pull your panties down a little, let's see your ass."

She pulled them down just enough to expose her ass, seeing it marked and reddened in the mirror. He touched her gently, parting her legs and fingering lightly her clit from behind. She eased herself back against his hand, obviously enjoying his touch and wanting more.

"Turn around face me Whore."

She turned around, facing him. He indicated a finger towards her bra which she immediately took off, then to her panties which she dropped and stepped out of. She was now standing naked in front of a man in her own bedroom. He sat in silence looking her body up and down, impressed at the sight of the fit body on the mature married woman.

Just then the doorbell rang and she jumped at the surprise of it. Jim walked to the window looking out to see a FedEX truck.

"You have a delivery Whore, go get it."

She went to put her dress on but he stood on it, "As you are Whore."

"Sir I cannot answer the door like this."

"Are you disobeying me Whore."

"Sir this is my home, please do not make me do this."

"Whore, today is your big test, what's is to be?"

She looked at him as the doorbell rang again. She left the room and walked down the stairs, scared and shocked that she was actually considering opening the door to the delivery name naked. She walked to the door and opened it.

The delivery man was an older guy who turned around when he heard the door open, his eyes showing his shock at the naked woman in front of him.

"Where do I sign?" taking the parcel out of his hand.

His eyes never leaving her body, taking in the beautiful sight, he handed her the docket and the pen, his hand shaking. She took the pen, signed the docket and handed it back to him.

"Thank you," as she closed the door, the guys face still utterly shocked. She turned around to see Jim standing at the bottom of the stairs, smiling widely, surprised but pleased that she had obeyed him. Was there nothing this married woman would not do for him?

"Let's have another coffee," as he walked towards the kitchen. She followed him, realising that in all her 25 years in this house that it was the first time she had been naked downstairs. She proceeded to make the coffee and joined him sitting at the island. He watched her carefully, her naked body walking around the kitchen.

"How did that make you feel Whore?"

"Sir, it was scary but strangely I also enjoyed seeing the look on the guys face."

"Ha ha I think Whore is an exhibitionist as well as everything else."

"I am not Sir."

He just laughed at her, continuing to look her up and down. He noticed how her nipples had hardened after the incident at the door and he knew if he touched her now that she would be very wet. He would keep her waiting, he loved building the frustration and lust in bored married women. He sat in silence as he drank his coffee slowly. He stood and waked out of the kitchen heading up the stairs, not saying a word to her. She followed him as he went back into her bedroom.

Silently he undressed and then turned and faced her, her eyes immediately going to his large erect cock. He went to the bed and lay down, indicating that she should lie down next to him.

She couldn't help putting her hands on his body, touching his chest, down his tummy to his hard cock. She stroked it, still surprised at how good it felt in her hands, how manly it felt compared to his pitiful husband. She then lay her head on his tummy kissing the tip of his cock, taking the first inch into her mouth, moaning as she tasted him. She continued to take more of it, liking each inch as it entered her, he lying there enjoying watching her desire and lust for him.

When she managed to take it all she started sucking on him gently, moaning at the enjoyment of it. That enjoyment intensified when she felt his hands touch her back, stroke her downwards towards her ass and between her legs. Even he was surprised at how wet she was as he put his fingers into her, she pushing herself onto his fingers. She sucked faster as she fucked herself on his fingers, moaning louder as she had her first orgasm.

"Does Whore want to fuck a real man in her married bed?"

"Please Sir, oh god please."

"He pulled her off him, indicating that she should get on top of him."

She did not hesitate. She positioned herself over his cock and lowered herself onto him, taking it all in one quick movement, feeling herself impaled on his large cock. She stayed in that position for a moment before she began to move up and down slowly, feeling the length of him in her, feeling utterly full of him, still amazed at how good it felt. Up to a week ago the only cock in her had been her husbands tiny cock and she had thought fulfilment only existed in fairy tales. She now knew the reality of how a woman could really feel and she couldn't get enough of it.

Jim looked up at her knowing the enjoyment and satisfaction she was getting from him. He was getting as much from it but did want her to know that. It never failed to surprise him how tight a mature married woman could feel or how lustful they could be. Olivia was the best he had ever felt but he would never tell her that. He watched as the lust took over her and she started riding him furiously, fucking him as hard as she could, so hard he felt as he was deeper in her than he had ever been in anyone else. He watched as she orgasmed again and again, he holding back himself as long as he could. Eventually he couldn't hold out anymore and he roared as he came in her, she moaning loudly as she felt his spurts deep in her, making her orgasm again.

She lay on top of him, his cock still on her. Even in its limp state it felt far bigger than Bills.

"So where is your pitiful husband?"

"He's away on work, I'm not even sure where to be honest Sir."

"Do you not talk to him when he's away?"

"Up to recently we spoke every day but that seemed to stop last week."

"Why did it stop Whore?"

"I'm not sure, for two nights he didn't call me and then I was away with Jenny and met you. Very quickly it seems as if we don't need to talk every day. He texted me last night but I didn't respond."

"Call him."

"Now Sir?"

"Yes call him now and put him on the speaker."

"Sir, you are not going to talk to him are you?" nervously looking at him. She did not want Bill to suspect that she was up to anything.

"No, trust me Whore, I just want to hear what he says to you."

"Please Sir, I don't want to damage my marriage or my life."

"Trust me Whore, call him."

She got up from the bed and got her phone. He indicated that she should return and lie next to him. She could see him getting hard again. She wondered what she should say to Bill, could she really trust Jim? She dialled the number hoping that Bill would not answer.

"Hi Love, how are you?"

Damn, she thought, when she heard his voice, "Hi, sorry I only got your text from last night this morning, how's your trip?"

"Ah, you know the usual, nothing eventful, just boring meetings with boring clients, what are you up to? Not playing golf?"

"No, Jenny not feeling good so we decided to give it a break for today, I'm just doing a bit of boring house work."

As she spoke Jim put his hands between her legs and started to use his fingers lightly on her clit. She stared at him, pleading for him to stop, although it felt so good to her.

"Oh what's up with her?"

Struggling to speak evenly, "Nothing much, just that time of the month for her I think."

Bill laughed, "I suppose she's glad every month she gets it."

"What do you mean by that?" as Jim now started to put his fingers into her.

"Oh nothing Love, just with all her playing around," laughing again.

As Jim finger fucked her she was really struggling not to moan, to speak normally.

"So when, ohhh, are you back?"

"Are you ok there Love, you sound out of breath."

"Yeahhh, I'm ok, I'm just after being on the threadmill. Mmm"

Bill wondered what was going on, she didn't sound normal, "Ok Love, you just sound a bit strange."

"Nooo, I'm grand, just out of breath from my run, I'll go now, talk later."

"Ok bye Love," but she had already hung up, letting out a huge moan as his fingers got deeper in her.

"That wasn't fair Sir."

He laughed, "What's fair got to do with anything, he even sounds like a wimp," as he got up and her and entered her roughly and fast.

"Oh Sir, please fuck me hard."

He laughed looking down at his Whore, her eyes pleading with him to take her hard, her lust evident in her movements under him. He was so tempted to hit redial on her phone but decided against it. All in good time, he thought.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Married Guy New Experience Ch. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds