• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sarah Plays a Little Game

Sarah Plays a Little Game

Dan had been having a great time with his wife Sarah recently; she seemed to be glowing with pride and confidence since she started her new modeling career. And she'd been so enthusiastic when they made love! He felt more in love with her than ever, and so lucky to be married to such a beautiful, sensual woman.

She and her friend Lisa were working out. There was another perk of Sarah's modeling; she was always hanging out with models! Lisa seemed to have become her best friend since they met at the studio; they were fairly similar in appearance, but Lisa had blonde hair where Sarah's was deep red. He would never dream of doing anything with another woman; his wife was everything he could ever want! But it was only human to enjoy looking at attractive ladies.

And sometimes it seemed like Sarah wanted him to look. One time she had called him for a towel, and when he brought it in, they were both changing. He'd smiled and kept his eyes on their faces, and heard their tinkling laughter as he left. They did a lot of that, actually, whispering in each other's ears and looking in his direction. And just earlier today he had been getting a drink and he'd heard a piece of their conversation in the other room, "...think he'd like..." And, "...until you try..."

"Hi honey!" Sarah gave him a sweaty kiss as the two of them came in from the exercise room. "I'm going to rinse off; I'll be right back."

"Okay. We'll get a post-workout bowl ready for ya." That was another good thing about Lisa; she was just as much of a pot enthusiast as they were.

He broke up some weed and Lisa came and sat on the couch beside him. She was wearing snug workout shorts and her bare thigh rested lightly against his.

"Um, here you go," he said, handing her a glass pipe, and felt her fingers brush his as she took it.

"Thanks," she said, smiling at him. "What would we do without you to help us cool down? Hey, Sarah said your back rubs are really good." She touched his knee, and it made his stomach flutter for a second. She turned around, glancing back at him over her shoulder. "I'm already getting sore."

"Oh, well..."

"Come on, she told me to ask you for one."

"Okay, sure." He put his hands on her shoulders and started kneading the muscles there. She was damp with sweat, but it had already mostly evaporated in the cool air. He kept his hands on top of her sports bra, though the thick straps did get in the way a bit.

She took her hit and handed back the pipe. "Can you do it lower?" she asked, "Like if I lay here?" She started to stretch forward, causing her butt to lift up off the couch, and he quickly raised his eyes.

"I don't know--"

"Go ahead, I dare you."

"Mm? What's this?" came Sarah's voice from the doorway. She was wrapped in a towel and still dripping from the shower. "Truth or dare? Without me?" She shook her finger at them with a laugh, and sat down on the other side of Dan. "I want to play!"

"Okay," said Lisa, turning back around. "Truth or dare?"

"Let's start with truth."

"How many guys have you slept with?"

Sarah thought for a second. "Nine."

"Nine?" Dan scratched his head. "Wasn't it eight, honey?" Counting in his head through the exes he'd heard about over the years, plus himself of course.

"Oh, um, I think you're right. Must have lost count!" She looked at Lisa. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Dan thought he saw her wink when she asked that.

"Actually I have," she said, smiling back at Sarah. "I loved it; her lips were so soft and her mouth was so gentle and inviting. I hope I get to do it again sometime."

They both looked at Dan, and Sarah said, "Truth or dare, sweetie?"

"Ah, truth."

"What do you think of Lisa? Is she pretty?"

"Uh, sure, you know..."

"What do you like about her?" she whispered, getting close to his ear, looking at her friend. He saw Lisa watching him expectantly. "Do you think she's sexy in those tight shorts?"

"Um--"

"Go ahead and tell me, honey." She rubbed his leg as she talked. "I love her body. I think her boobs are amazing, don't you?"

"They are really nice, yeah," he said, heart beating faster. He'd never heard his wife talk about a woman that way before, it was really turning him on.

"I want to see them better. Do you?"

Dan nodded.

"I dare you to take off that bra," Sarah said.

"Hey, I didn't say truth or dare," Lisa pouted, but she folded her arms and grabbed the sports bra, pulling it over her head. Dan watched her breasts fall free, bounce slightly once, and sway as she tossed the bra away. Her nipples were light pink, about as large as Sarah's, equally beautiful but in their own unique way. He wasn't sure he should look but it also felt like it would be awkward to look away. He was intensely aware of his wife's hand on his leg, close to where his penis had begun to grow, beyond his ability to control. He hoped she didn't notice it, but she was still talking in a way that didn't help at all.

"Mm, look, honey, her nipples are hard," she said softly, so close he felt her breath on his ear. "She's turning me on," she whispered, hand drifting closer to the erection tightening in his pants. She was actually brushing against it now, fingers lightly tracing the ridge of the head through the denim it was straining against. "What about you?" she whispered. He felt a drop of liquid seep out on his leg and swallowed nervously.

"I believe it's my turn," said Lisa, putting her hands on her hips. "And if you're going to play this way, I dare you to drop that towel."

"That's hardly fair," said Sarah, standing up and letting it fall in one smooth motion, revealing the entirety of her glistening, shower fresh body. Dan never got used to that; her breasts, the gentle curve of her hips, that deliciously smooth pussy like a soft, sweet mouth waiting to be kissed... He couldn't help but stare, almost forgetting about Lisa sitting topless beside him. "I'm not wearing as many clothes as you two!"

"Well dare Dan to take off two things at once, then," suggested Lisa. "Shirt and pants, Dan. Give em."

"Okay," he said, pulling off his shirt. His heart was thumping now; as he unzipped and lowered his pants, he felt his penis leap up, standing straight out against his boxers. They were both watching it; well, that was only fair. He kind of enjoyed them looking, actually, now that it was happening. If he knew his wife, she'd tease mercilessly, and reward him very well when they were alone later.

"Wait a minute," said Sarah, "It wasn't your turn. I'm supposed to dare him."

"That's okay honey, I'll do your dare too."

"Put one hand down Lisa's shorts, for one minute."

That seemed like more than teasing, but he wasn't going to chicken out on his wife's dare. "Is that okay?" he asked, looking at Lisa.

"It's your dare," she said, but she slid forward on the couch and her legs opened a little.

He sat next to Lisa and put his palm on her navel, fingers slipping under the waistband of the tight orange shorts. He thought he'd stay above her panties, but found she wasn't wearing any. He pushed his hand down until it was resting on her pussy, middle finger lying along the slit, and held it gently. She felt nice, warm and soft, and as smooth as Sarah.

"Oh, your hand is cold," she said, shifting a bit. "It feels good." He felt moisture on his finger, and it slipped a little, sliding along her labia. He saw her bite her lower lip, and could feel his heartbeat in the head of his cock for a few pulses.

"Fifty-nine, sixty," said Sarah. Dan pulled his hand out slowly, leaving a little trail of moisture on Lisa's skin. Sarah was sitting on the other side of him and took his hand, smiling at the slickness on his fingertips. She kissed his fingers, pulling a couple into her mouth, grazing the tips with her tongue playfully.

"Okay, now I want a truth," said Lisa. She was looking at Sarah, but she leaned in and put her hand on Dan's leg as she talked, cool fingers resting just along the bottom edge of his boxers, which made his erection twitch higher. There was a damp spot growing where the tip pressed against the fabric.

"Alright, truth," said Sarah, resting a hand on his other leg.

"I want to know all about your husband's cock," she said, running her fingers lightly on his inner thigh, reaching a little ways into his boxers now.

"Oh, like how thick it feels when I slap it on my tongue?" she asked.

"Mm, I'd love that," said Lisa, watching his face now. "Is he really big? What's he feel like inside you?"

"So good," she breathed, and Dan felt her fingers brush against his balls. "I love the way he fills me up."

"I want to see," whispered Lisa.

"Well, I dare you to take a look," said Sarah. She started to reach out but Sarah said, "No, you have to take them off with your teeth."

Lisa slid down to kneel on the floor between his legs, rising back up slowly, her open mouth hovering over his rigid cock close enough to feel her warm breath through the fabric. She pressed her face into his stomach, trying to bite the waistband. His erection was already straining upward and she dragged her face across it as she pulled the material down, leaving a streak of shiny liquid on her cheek, and a little on her lip, as it leapt free.

He felt his wife's nails lightly making circles on his chest, her bare breast rubbing against his arm. "Do you want to give her a dare, honey?" she asked softly.

Lisa had come back up now, face just inches from his cock, sliding a hand up his thigh, fingertips pushing into his pubic hair. "Anything you want," she said, watching him.

"Go ahead, baby."

"Tell me what to do."

Dan took a breath, hoping his voice would still work. "Put... put it in your mouth..."

The girls grinned with excitement and suddenly Sarah was kissing him, exploring his mouth with her tongue, and the head of his cock was engulfed in wet heat as Lisa's lips closed over him.

"Can I help her, honey?" asked Sarah, sliding her hand under his balls, squeezing the base of his cock. "She looks so pretty with her mouth around you. Can we suck your cock together? Please?"

He let out a ragged moan, unable to form words, but she was already sliding down, scootching in next to Lisa. They put their lips on either side of his erection, slowly working their way up from the base, until they were making out with each other around the head of his cock. He couldn't help it, he had to start moving his hips a little, sliding himself up and down between them.

Sarah let Lisa take him back into her mouth, while she kissed her way down the length of his shaft, laying her open mouth on his balls, gently sucking on one for a moment, then shifting to the other.

"Oh my God that feels fucking amazing," he wanted to say, but it came out more like a drunken groan. His eyes were rolling back in his head, the pleasure was so intense. He could feel an orgasm building, balls tightening, hips raising, cock humming like a guitar string. It was happening; he heard Lisa making a sound like she was tasting something wonderful as the cum gushed out, filling her mouth. He could feel her swallowing, but it was too much for her, seeping out around his erection and running down. Sarah licked up his cock and took over, receiving the last pulses, sucking gently to draw out any remaining drops.

"I think he liked it," said Lisa, taking a breath. Sarah came up and kissed her deeply, pressing her naked body against her friend's, and when they separated Dan saw milky strands stretching from one girl's mouth to the other, and the cum Sarah hadn't swallowed spilled down their bodies, smearing between their breasts as they rubbed together. His wife kissed her way down Lisa's neck, not really licking anything up, just spreading it around with her lips and face, and suckled on the other girl's nipples.

Dan gazed at them, absolutely in wonder, cock lying wetly on his stomach. It had begun to relax a bit, but it wasn't really shrinking.

"I think it was Dan's turn, wasn't it?" said Lisa, and Sarah came back up with a smile.

"No, it's mine," she said. "Lie down."

She pushed Lisa down onto the carpet and Dan saw her kissing her way down the girl's body, spending some time with her breasts, moving down her stomach. Sarah's naked ass was in the air and pointed at him, and he couldn't stop staring; he loved it so much. Her asshole was like a delicious little candy he wanted to lick, wet and shiny already. She looked back at him and wiggled her hips, bringing her pussy in and out of view, labia engorged and pulling apart slightly, juices trickling. His cock rose up off his stomach as he watched, bobbing slightly higher with each heartbeat.

She had pulled Lisa's shorts off, and pushed one of the girl's knees up against her chest, burying her face between her legs. He could see her sliding her fingers in, and Lisa's breasts rising and falling with her rapid breath. Her back arched and she let out a loud cry of pleasure.

Dan was feeling bold after filling the girls' mouths with cum, and slid down to the floor, laying his cock between the cheeks of his wife's ass. She pushed back, sliding against him, and he leaned in, grinding the base of his cock against her pussy, feeling her wetness spill out around him. The sounds she was making with Lisa, wet and slurping, made him swell against her even more, and he pulled back and pushed the throbbing head of his cock into her crack, moving it up and down, slipping along her labia and perineum. He heard a muffled moan and slipped inside her.

"Oh my god," she cried, shuddering.

Lisa sat up and came around, reaching a hand in to rub Sarah's clit while he fucked her. "Let's give her a good one," she said, grinning at him.

His cock was sliding against her delicate fingers and his wife's wet pussy at the same time, and Sarah's body started humming with tension, and then she was crying out, so loud he wondered if people outside could hear. It was even hotter if they did, he thought, and pushed his thumb against her asshole, which took her up another decibel level. She almost froze, body vibrating, pussy spasming against his cock and Lisa's fingers for over a minute, before crumpling like a piece of fabric. She was panting, face lying on the carpet, sweat dripping down her body. Dan hadn't come, and gently continued sliding in and out just a little, Lisa's fingers circling the base of his cock, Sarah giving little twitches and aftershocks of pleasure, making little whimpering sounds.

Lisa looked up and kissed him, still holding him in his wife's pussy with one hand. He returned the kiss, tasting himself on her lips and tongue. She was soft like Sarah, but different; she sucked softly on his tongue and moved her free hand up his chest. He put his hand on her ribs, roving up to her breast, and down to feel her slippery labia. "I think she's had enough," she whispered in his ear. She pulled him out of Sarah and guided him toward herself, lying down on her back. She slapped his cock against her clit with a wet smacking sound, making them both gasp, and slid herself onto him.

"How's that feel, big boy?" she breathed, wrapping her legs around him. "Your wife got me so wet and hot, I bet it's perfect for you now."

Sarah rolled over, putting a hand on his back and lazily moving it around in a circle. She laid her head on Lisa's chest and started nibbling at her nipple. Dan felt like he could go forever now, and just enjoyed the feel of Lisa's pussy and the sight of his wife making out with her. Sarah had moved up to her mouth, kissing deeply. Both of them put their hands down, rubbing her and him at the same time, and soon she was bucking and trembling as well. He pushed in, feeling her vagina quiver around him as she let out a high pitched scream.

He was slipping out and Sarah quickly got her ass back in the air and said "Give us that cum, honey." Lisa was bending over as well, now, their two asses right beside each other. He slid into his wife for a few strokes, feeling Lisa's pussy with his fingers, and then switched.

"Mmm, cum for us," pleaded Lisa.

He went back and forth between the two of them, feeling his second orgasm rising. He pulled out of Lisa and pushed his cock against Sarah's ass and groaned loudly as semen flooded between her cheeks, flowing over her asshole, and then Lisa was there, rubbing it into Sarah's pussy, making her orgasm again almost instantly.

They all collapsed in a pile, wet and sticky, laughing and cuddling as Dan caught a blanket off the couch with his foot to pull over them.

"Oh, one more thing, baby," whispered Sarah as they snuggled together.

"What is it, honey?"

"We were wondering... if Lisa could move in?"

Dan could only smile.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sarah Plays a Little Game

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds