• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Consequences No. 05

Panty Consequences No. 05

1234

This series of stories are all standalone so can be read in any sequence. They are about my favourite fantasy - my first time wearing, or first time being caught wearing panties. Obviously then they all involve lingerie wearing men and the consequences may include cuckolding, creampie eating or cock sucking men amongst other things. If any of these are likely to offend you I suggest you stop now ... Otherwise please read on and enjoy. I do appreciate your comments and constructive feedback.

*****

Filthy Rich

At 30 I was by no means a virgin, but hadn't had sex with a girl for just over a year now. The fact was that none of the dozen or so girls I had a relationship had really satisfied me sexually. But nor was I worried that I might be gay ... maybe a bit bi as I did sometimes fantasise about sucking cock.

That had started during the best relationship sex wise I had been involved in. Like all my girlfriends to date she was about 5' 6", so just an inch or so shorter than me, and as always she was quite slim. Her breasts were quite big too, which was a definite plus. But she had promised her parents she would remain a virgin until her wedding night and had no intention of breaking that promise.

But she loved oral sex! Both giving and receiving. And so did I. Although I found I enjoyed giving even more than being on the receiving end some times! And I loved it when she came up after blowing me and kissing me, transferring all the cum back to my mouth! I loved my own taste and that was when I wondered what it would be like to taste it straight from a cock. But it hadn't happened yet.

Now I was about to head away on an extended holiday. Initially it was planned for eight weeks, but just before I left a couple of things happened. The company I worked for was taken over and I was made redundant ... but with a decent payout. Then, the trust fund my grandfather had left me finally was available to me. The terms of the will meant I never knew how much it was. I was shocked when I saw the balance was over 5 million dollars! Now my holiday turned into a long slow trip to see where I wanted to live, and whether I wanted to work any more.

I had a few specific places I knew I wanted to stop for a while, and anything else would just be as it came up on the road. For the first two days it didn't stop raining, so I just kept driving until I reached the first place. I had been told to stay in a small seaside town just 10 miles from the main area as it was quieter, and the small strip of shops had some amazing restaurants and coffee shops all in a few minutes walk.

I hadn't booked so just stopped at the first reasonable looking motel. Once in the room I knew this would only be for one night then I would find something better ... after all money wasn't a concern and I intended staying at least a week just to really wind down.

Next morning I checked out, packed the car again but left it in the car park as I walked down for a coffee and breakfast. Even out of holiday season it was quite busy, but I walked past the first two coffee shops as the one I had been recommended was the furthest down the street. As I approached I was amazed. There didn't look to be a free table at all!

But just as I got there a couple stood and I made a beeline for the table. Just as a pulled out one chair a short (4' 10") fat (I guessed about 225 pounds) girl grabbed the seat on the other side. The one redeeming feature I thought was her huge tits that were covered by a yellow tank top. She definitely didn't have a bra on.

We looked at each other, and both said at the same time, "Do you mind sharing?" That broke the ice with a laugh as we sat.

We introduced ourselves, her name was Karen and she was a local. I told her I was Neil and was visiting but not sure how long for. Since she was a local I nearly asked her about the best places to stay but held back.

I had promised myself that on this trip I would try to change myself for the better. Not judging girls mainly on appearance, but on personality first. In those few seconds we had spoken so far something seemed to spark. But it was much too early to make a move, so I held off, hoping that a mutual attraction might develop and maybe when I asked about a place to stay ...

We talked over breakfast, which took a while since they were so busy, and is found myself really liking her. I began wondering what it would be like to see her naked. My cock grew harder as I remembered how much I had enjoyed licking Helen's whole body before I licked her pussy ... despite being shorter Karen would have a lot more body for me to lick!

Karen also seemed to be enjoying my company and I was pleased when she suggested that she should show me around the area, including the neighbouring larger town at its shopping centres.

A few hours later we were sitting at another coffee shop drinking coffee. I knew by now that I was very interested in Karen. Now I told her, "The place I stayed in last night was a dive. Is there anywhere you would recommend, out near there rather than here? I don't mind paying a fair bit, and I'm staying at least a week."

She smiled and said, "I've only just moved into my new place, otherwise you could stay there. I haven't furnished the spare room yet so there's only one bed, even if it is a king sized bed!"

I looked her straight in the eyes and told her, "We could always share the bed. I think I'd like that!"

She shuddered ... later she admitted she came when I said that ... then said, "What a short fat thing like me with you?"

I decided to be very truthful. "Why not? I must admit I've never been with a girls who was even a little bit over weight before. But I've also never had a girl who satisfied me sexually. So I promised myself on this holiday I would experiment. And I'm happy to stay in town for as long as the experiment lasts!"

Now she was smiling. "It sounds promising ... but I've also had a lot of disappointments. So I promised myself that my next partner would be from out of town so I could try something, well, something a bit kinky. You would have to agree to accept all of my terms ... and don't even think about trying to tell anybody to make me look bad. I have enough guys who know me to tell everybody you are lying and just angry because I knocked you back."

I told her, "No matter what it is I would never tell. If I am willing to try it then I will say so, otherwise you can still hopefully suggest another place I can stay."

When she started again I was certainly glad we were sitting in a very private booth, and next to each other rather than across the table so we could talk in very low voices.

"I want a guy to worship my body and purely look after me sexually. Your pleasure will be incidental. If you satisfy me enough during the day, and I do mean all day, then I will let you have your release at the end of the day. Are you willing so far?" Karen asked.

My cock was rock hard. This was in line with some of the stories I had been reading recently. The one that really got me going went further with the man only being allowed release once every three or four days ... or sometimes once a week. "No objections so far! Although I do think at 30 my orgasms are even better if I don't have them every day."

Karen grinned. "Don't worry about that! I'm sure some days I'll just roll over and leave you with a nice big hard on in your panties!"

My eyes went wide. "Panties?"

"Yes. Panties. Describe what you are wearing right now, underwear that is."

I had to think since I never take much notice. "Grey cotton boxer shorts I think," I told her.

"Totally unacceptable. If you want to share my bed you have 15 minutes to be back siting next to me with a shopping bag that has just those grey boxers in it and a receipt for some ladies full briefs. I can see by the size of the bulge you have a big cock and I want it completely covered by your panties. I'll wait here. If you don't want to comply, then don't bother coming back and I suggest you try the Ocean View apartments. Your fifteen minutes starts ... NOW!" Karen exclaimed.

I stood even though my cock was straining against my pants. Directly opposite the coffee shop was a department store. I found myself wanting to do this! I headed straight for the lingerie section and then the full briefs. I found a nice pink polka dot pair with nice lace trim. But what size? They are totally different to men's sizing!

I grabbed three different sizes thinking the middle one as right and headed to the counter. "Excuse me, I hope you can help me. I've never worn panties before but have been wanting to for years. But I don't know my size. Which do you think would be right?"

I had expected a weird look or something, but maybe a lot of men liked wearing panties because she barely reacted. She asked what size men's underwear I wore and then told me the middle size was almost certainly OK.

I purchased them for cash to speed up the transaction and checked my watch. Eight minutes was gone. I quickly found the men's toilets and then headed into a booth. I quickly stripped my pants off and was relieved to see I had been right about the men's undies. I tore the tags off of the panties and put those and the men's undies in the bag. I slid panties on for the first time in my life. I damn near came in them! They felt SO nice! But I didn't have time to check them out any further. I quickly dressed again, then headed back to the coffee shop.

I slid in beside Karen and handed her the bag. She looked in and smiled. She grabbed the receipt and the tags just to make sure I had purchased panties. She slid her hand down and unzipped my fly. Then before doing anything else she called the waitress over to order two more coffees and a couple of slices of cake.

She reached over again and opened the fly wide exposing the white cotton with the pretty pink polka dots. "Well done. Now zip yourself up. I. Don't want you getting arrested before you've satisfied me! When we are done here I'll take you to another store. We need to buy you enough panties for a week, with extra panties for you to wear to bed. You will also need a couple of nighties and a slip. In case you didn't notice when you were looking at my big arse I don't wear any underwear ... other than an occasional slip if it is really cold. But never any panties ... except for one exception. You will wear the panties in this relationship!"

I couldn't believe how excited I was! I was about to become the panty wearing sex slave of a short fat girl that I would never even have given a second look a few weeks ago.

Our coffees and cake arrived. She devoured her cake and half of mine ... that would help keep that sexy body shape I found myself thinking. Then she led me into another store, dropping my old undies in the rubbish as we went, and again straight to the lingerie section. This time she immediately approached a salesgirl called Joanne who was similar shape to her. "Hi Joanne, this is Neil. He's in town for a week or so ... and has agreed to help me make my fantasy we talked about come true! He has already bought himself one pair of panties which he is wearing. I want another seven pairs of nice pretty full briefs for day wear, a couple of packets of Cottontails he can use as pyjamas along with a couple of nighties, and a nice pretty slip."

I was beet red. But I was also rock hard. I remained red as Joanne started to pile me up with panties that she selected for me. Some were nylon, some very lacy, and a couple more cotton pairs. Next the two nighties. They were cute rather than sexy ... as Karen explained I would be sleeping in them so she didn't want them too exciting! She told me (with Joanne listening) "You always will need to wear panties and nighties to bed in case of accidents. You know, wet dreams. Based on what you said earlier, I think I'll let you fuck me in seven days time. Just before you are due to move on ... unless you decide to stay a bit longer!"

Somehow I already strongly suspected I might be staying much longer ... or taking Karen with me as I continued my travels.

Finally the slip. Joanne told Karen, "Since he doesn't have tits and I know you don't like the idea of men with falsies then wide shoulder straps are best. I suggest this one," she told us holding up a really pretty white slip. Very silky but also a lot of lace. I loved it ... and couldn't wait to try it on when we got back to Karen's house!

"I was hoping for pink, does it come in pink?" Karen asked.

"No. But ..." she led us across to the bedding area. "These red sheets always leak colour badly. Wash the slip with them and it'll be nice and pink!"

"That sounds ideal! He won't need the slip for a week or so anyway," Karen told Joanne with a smile.

Joanne took us over to the checkout and rang through all of my new lingerie and the sheets. She gave me a staff discount, which was nice.

Karen told me to follow a few steps behind as we headed to the car. I watched that big arse wobbling in front of me. Clearly just as she had told me she wasn't wearing panties! I had never imagined a big fat arse could be so sexy ... but it was! My cock was rock hard, and I loved the feel of my new panties against my cock.

Back in my car she directed me to her home. It was amazing! It was double story and right on the beachfront. She pressed a button on her keychain and the garage opened. I drove in and parked right next to her brand new car. I realised she must be rich ... another plus since it meant she wouldn't be after me for my money when she found out about that!

"I'm glad you agreed to come home with me before you saw all of this ... at least I know you were interested before you found out I'm filthy rich!"

I smiled. "And you asked me back before you found out I'm filthy rich too! What I do like though is it sounds like you are filthy ... and I don't mean rich!"

Karen laughed and led me inside. "I'll show you around later, but first the bedroom so I can show you just how filthy I am, and what I expect from you!"

She led me into a huge bedroom. One wall was all glass and the blinds had been raised giving a fantastic view of the ocean. The bed was right near the window so she could look at the view from bed. Nobody could see in, firstly it was too high, and then the glass was privacy glass. Karen looked at me, "Strip to your panties and then undress me. Although all I am wearing is a skirt and top!"

I kicked off my shoes then removed my socks, then the shirt, and finally my pants. I stood in front of this short fat woman with the hardest cock I've ever had, and it was completely covered by my new panties! Pre cum had already oozed out and stained them!

Karen smiled. "Looks like you are enjoying yourself so far! Now, strip me off and look at my short fat naked body!"

I moved toward her and quickly slid her skirt down. Her big belly nearly covered her pussy but I could see she was clean shaven ... which I love. Now I took hold of her tank top and slid it up. She raised her arms and I slid it past her huge tits. They were gorgeous! As I slid it further I got a whiff of her armpits. So did she.

"Sorry, but I can't use deodorant and haven't had a shower yet today. Which may be a bit of a problem for you! Because right now I want you to lick me ALL over. Every inch of my body with the exception of my arsehole. That you will get to lick after I have a shower. But today you MUST lick my smelly armpits. If you don't like it you will never have to do that again. If you do enjoy it though, you will get plenty of practice! You also will NOT lick my pussy until I tell you to. You must make me cum three times at least before I'll let you. If you fail, you leave straight away. Of course you get to keep your new lingerie!" Karen advised me.

I must admit I wasn't sure about the armpits, but couldn't wait to lick the rest of that big body. There was just so much of it for a woman under five foot tall!

Karen slid onto the bed and lay there spread eagled, arms above her head and legs spread. Her pussy was clearly soaking wet and I was disappointed that I couldn't lick it immediately. I love pussy!

Instead I joined her on the bed and began at her neck on her right hand side. Clearly it was a sensitive area for her ... but not sensitive enough to draw out the first of the three orgasms I needed. I worked my way up the arm to her fingers then back down. Nothing doing there. Again sucking on her fingers got her close, but not over the edge.

Now for the area I had been dreading. Her first smelly armpit. I dipped my tongue in tentatively. It tasted funky, but not to bad. I could handle it. And clearly she loved it! She was soon squirming and moaning. That made me enjoy it too! I was beginning to realise the thing that got me off the most was giving sexual pleasure, not being on the receiving end.

Karen screamed as the first orgasm rocked her body.

The armpit was clean now so I moved down again. To her big tit. I wasn't at all surprised when I managed to get her to cum again. Flicking my tongue across her nipple then gentle nibbling was just the trick. Two down already! Now I was certain I would pass the test since I still had the other side. But I was determined to pass it just on this side of her body!

Now I moved down to her plump belly. There was a lot here to lick! Now I really went at it. Moving the folds of her belly around so I could lick every inch of skin. She began moaning.

"Keep going Neil! That is amazing! Nobody has ever licked me there! They only like my big tits and juicy pussy!" she told me.

I was amazed myself at how much I was enjoying it. I loved this fat little body, all the more for me to play with! I felt her starting to tense up and knew I had her! She came for the third time and I had a LOT more body to go.

Now I began licking further downwards. I didn't touch her pussy, just as she had ordered me. But I did lick her thighs and as I did so had my nose buried close to her soaking wet and delicious smelling pussy. That resulted in her fourth orgasm, and quite a nasty leak into my panties!

The back of her knee was the next erogenous zone! The fifth orgasm came as I licked back up the right leg, the sixth as I started on the left hand side ... again behind the knee. Then I was back at her thigh.

"Lick my pussy NOW!" Karen demanded.

Finally! I didn't waste a second as I drove my tongue into the wettest, tastiest pussy I had ever experienced. I think that was the second I knew that I wanted to be her sex slave for the rest of my life! Multiple orgasms quickly followed, three I think before she told me, "Enough for now! Lick the rest of me!"

I again instantly complied. The tenth orgasm was whilst I was licking that beautiful plump belly. Number eleven was her left breast. I felt my cock throbbing and strongly suspected she would love the idea of me losing control just from servicing her. But not yet.

I bypassed the smelly armpit and went up the arm. This time with all the build up sucking on her middle finger lick it was a little cock pushed her over the edge for number 12. The neck proved to be luck number 13.

Now I slid back to the left armpit. It was even smellier than the right one! All this action had her hot and sweaty. This time I drove my tongue in hard and fast, finding I now loved the taste, knowing what it did for her! The second I started the 14th orgasm rocked her body. Now I wanted her 15th and my first to be simultaneous. I moved over her so my panty covered cock was pressing against her wet pussy as I continued licking and cleaning her armpit. I slowed my movements and made them more gentle, building her slowly as my throbbing also increased.

Then I knew I couldn't hold back any more. I drove my tongue home once more. Just as I had hoped it pushed her over the edge for the final time just as my cum spurted into my new pink polka dot panties. The first time I had cum in panties ... but I knew it wouldn't be the last. In fact I suspected that I might cum in them more than I came in her ... but I didn't care! If that's what she wanted it was fine by me!

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Panty Consequences No. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds