• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Tribbing - A Deep Look At

Tribbing - A Deep Look At

What sexually unleashes women from male suppression more than the rubbing of vulvas against each other? Perhaps, just the sexual desire of one woman for another is enough, and just simply declaring the right to be lesbian is enough, yet until the organs of procreation need no phallus in them to enjoy the deepest and widest fruits of pleasure, has anything been cast aside? In ancient times, the very term 'tribade', in which we get the word tribbing from, was considered derogatory because it was believed that there could be no pleasure without phallic penetration. Perhaps the ancients saw women engaged in this act of thrusting and rubbing their organs together and it confused the male-oriented thinking and perception. Perhaps as the cries of pleasure rung out and the hips imitated the movements that penetration requires, it was too hard to imagine what could produce the pleasure? Perhaps something deeply aware in the men were witnessing the seeds of expansive sexual forces that are still growing into our present time.

Forces unleashed through so many means. The stomach with the force to digest and so it digests. The mind with the force to think and so it thinks. The sexual organs with the force to pleasure and so they trib? Of course no woman must trib, but some do and they can. The male organ so clear in its purpose and design might not contain the same level of mystery that tribbing vulvas unfold. Like the deepest kisses they rub and rub and by the moans and cries they're kisses of the deepest kind. The way the legs must open and be mounted creates a closeness that few facial lips can express. In the act of phallic penetration, there is often a moment of recoil during acceptance, a moment of fear as it enters that in tribbing is gone. No soft pussy endangers another. A most un-dangerous kiss open and ready. Parted legs entwine in softness to softness.

Pornographic portrayals may display a fabricated openness and intensity, but perhaps they also display the force most uninhibited released by tribbing. Women most comfortable with the deepest gyrations find themselves on screens showing us what can be when one is bold enough to be so comfortable with their bodies. Few can move hips and arch backs in the most primal way and that is why some will deny the power of tribbing. Our sexual abilities and preferences are our right and choice and there is no formula for all. Yet, pornography, the crucible for female rights and expression, is still a keyhole that many find themselves looking through. And of all the expressions and sexual acts that can be goggled perhaps none is as beautiful and free of male dominance and suppression as tribbing.

The thrust of masculinity is metaphorically found in the erect penis itself. It hardens, lifts itself up, and reaches out showing its willingness and readiness to penetrate. A woman has no such weapon. Over the ages, in a derogatory sense, the wiles and scheming of women lobbed against them might come from such a lack of apparatus so clear in its purpose? The folds of the vagina crowned by the clitoris has proved mysterious in its unleashing whereas men have always found it easy to shoot off their munitions. Even the ever present desire for men to have bigger penises shows that there is something like a military ranking to their pieces.

In the most intense undulations of tribbing, the motions seem to thrust. Sometimes the thrusts not only seem to effect rubbing, but they seem to call forth phallic penetration. Until and if humans can reproduce without penile penetration, penetration will always be among us as a standard in our psyches. Of course there is and always will be pleasure found in penetration, yet tribbing seems to let loose new possibilities. In adolescent ranting, the poor woman labeled with a "loose pussy" seems to have something wrong with her that would not seem to affect her pleasure in or ability to trib? Her possible escape from such social stigma? As children pass through vaginas opening the soft vaginal folds to great measures we watch the immature societal standards of 'tight pussies' get challenged. Perhaps the tight pussy plays upon the sexual intensity that rejection causes. Pushing the penis up a tight canal in one motion allows entry, but at the same time almost denies it. A tension causing great erotic excitement for at the man. One of the most searched terms in pornography is 'teen' and how much of that is the desire for tight pussies? Yet, these tight pussies are had by young women still barely able to comprehend their sought after treasure. One of the sadistic porn pairings is the petite 'teen' with a huge cock. The human estimation of things gets aroused by the clash of dramatic differences causing tension, yet in tribbing, like meets like and the only extreme tension is the almost unbearable pleasure seemingly produced!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Tribbing - A Deep Look At

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds