• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Initiation

Initiation

12

This story follows the events of part 3 of the Posing series, though it is not necessary to read it first.

*****

I had posed nude several times for my friend's mother, Angela, to help her through one of her art classes. On one occasion, she asked her neighbor Emily to pose with me. Emily was about my age and, like me, was a college student. Until spending time naked with her, I had known who she was but nothing about her struck me before. Though her appearance was plain, posing nude with her was a real turn on, and something I could not get out of my mind. I fantasized about it often.

One day, I received a text message from Emily, asking if I could do her a favor. She was vague about what she needed. I figured I would run into her on one of my trips to Angela's and see what she wanted. That didn't happen. So, we kept trading texts. I understood that she needed a favor in connection with initiation into a sorority she was pledging, but I couldn't tell what it involved. She kept being evasive and vague. Finally, I just called her.

When I did, Emily apologized for being vague. "I'm sorry for being coy," she said, "but I don't know that much about this either. I've asked around and have heard that the initiation involves humiliating your boyfriend."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"If I had a boyfriend, why would I have asked for your help?" she replied.

She had a point. "Why are you asking me for help?" I asked.

There was a moment of silence on the other end. "Well," she began. "What I've heard is that the head of the sorority wants pledges' boyfriends to wait on her naked. When I heard that, I thought of you because of that time next door." Then she got somewhat defensive, "This was silly idea, I don't know what I'm doing. I shouldn't have asked for your help."

As her voice trailed off, I worried that she would hang up. "No, wait," I cried. "Of course, I'll help." The thought of being naked with her again was appealing. Apparently, there would be someone else involved too.

"Really?" she responded. "Why would you want to do that?"

"Well, you asked. And, I enjoyed that time with you. I would be happy to help."

I could feel her mood change over the phone. "Thank you! That would mean a lot to me," she said. "And I'm sorry it means asking so much of you."

"It sounds like I just have to be a waiter, with no clothes on, right?"

"As far as I know," she said.

"That's not so bad. I've already been naked with you once, I'd gladly do it again," I said.

Then, she told me she was planning for the initiation to be a dinner at her place. We exchanged details, and Emily told me she would let me know if anything changed or if she learned any more.

***

I pulled up to Angela's duplex, this time heading next door to Emily's for the initiation. Based on Emily's looks, I didn't hold out much hope that the women she had coming over were going to be much to look at; but, I was more interested in giving them a chance to look at me.

After I rang the bell, Emily shyly opened the door and invited me in. Still dressed casually in shorts and a t-shirt, she had already been cooking for a long time and her kitchen smelled great. Ignoring the events planned for the evening, Emily began explaining the different dishes she had prepared, then took me into the dining room, which was separated from the kitchen by a swinging door.

As Emily continued to explain the different serving requirements for each of the dishes she had prepared, I could tell she was just very nervous and wanted everything to go well so she could make a good impression. That was when I realized that she was just sort of awkward and was desperate to be socially accepted. I resolved that I really wanted to help her in that effort.

When she had finished explaining the menu, I asked her, "Just to clarify, I am supposed to be serving you and your guest naked, right?"

Avoiding making eye contact with me, she answered yes. "The only other thing I've heard," she said, "is that there are two woman from the sorority coming. So, guests, plural." Then, she excused herself to change.

I figured I would wait in the kitchen and gradually strip as I served the different courses. Between the appetizers, soup, salad, and main course, I figured I'd be completely naked by dessert. When Emily returned, she was wearing khakis and a loose fitting blouse. She actually didn't look half bad. I told her of my plan to get naked gradually, and she seemed fine with it.

Then, Emily said, "Tom, thank you so much for agreeing to do this..." But, before she could finish the thought or I could say anything, the door bell rang. I felt the nerves and excitement in my stomach, and lower. Emily paused for a minute, took a deep breath then was off to the front door to let her guests in. I got the sense that Emily desperately wanted to be accepted into the sorority, but that it was a long shot for her.

I stayed in the kitchen. All I could hear was the front door open and shut and the women talking. I couldn't make out anything they were saying. After giving them a few moments to get inside, I decided to grab a tray of appetizers and walk through the dining room into the living room where the three women were sitting and talking.

As I entered, I sized up the guests. One was a short Asian woman. She wore a black mini-skirt with black fish net stockings. I couldn't tell you what kind of top she had on because I couldn't take my eyes of her gorgeous, shapely legs. The second woman was a redhead whose hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Like Emily, she wore khakis, and a white t-shirt that hugged her torso.

As I stood gawking at the Asian woman's legs, she spoke up. "I thought he was supposed to be naked?" she said to Emily. "You did get that part of the evening right, didn't you?" Then she turned to me and said, "Go back into the kitchen and when you come back out here, you had better not be wearing anything!"

I turned to head back to the kitchen, but she stopped me. "Wait! I have a better idea. Emily put on some music. Let's watch him strip."

I put down the appetizers as the dance music started. I had never done anything like this before and I hadn't practiced. I started swaying to the music and watched the three women sit down in the living room. I turned my back to them and pulled my shirt over my head. I turned around to face my audience. Seeing that they hadn't gotten into it yet, I thought I should get them more involved by getting up close to them. I walked across the room in time to the music and placed one leg on the couch next to the red head. I ran my hand up my leg, over my bent knee, up past my thigh and over the outside of my crotch. I wished that it were her hand instead of mine.

I undid the button on my shorts. I took my leg off the couch and danced over to the chair where Emily was sitting. I took her hand in mine and used it to pull down my zipper. I then turned my back to the audience again. I felt the music growing to a climax. I put my hands in the waste band of my underwear and took a few steps back toward where I knew the Asian woman was sitting. As the music ended, in one motion I dropped my shorts and underwear and leaned back over the lap of the Asian woman. My erect cock was lying right in front of her. I desperately wanted her take it in her hands, in her mouth, any way she wanted. She wouldn't even make eye contact with me. Instead of touching me, she glared over at Emily and asked whether dinner was ready.

I took my cue and brought the appetizers over for her then turned and headed into the kitchen. I began bringing dinner out and setting it on the dining room table. Finally the women took their seats around the table. When it was set, I decided to stand off to the side of the table in case the women wanted anything. As they ate, they gossiped about school and I occasionally filled a glass before it became empty. I didn't pay much attention to their conversation, but enjoyed being on display for them. As they talked, I figured out the name of the gorgeous Asian woman was Vivian and the redhead was Andrea. Vivian led the conversation; Andrea said very little, mostly just nodding in agreement when spoken to, and Emily was obviously nervous and uncomfortable - though she could not see me directly from where she was sitting.

At one point, Vivian interrupted her conversation and said in my direction, "I don't know why he is just standing around when he could be doing something useful." She then commanded, "Get under the table and get busy."

I walked over to the table and climbed under it. Under the table, Emily's and Andrea's long pants gave me nothing to look at. Vivian, though, was another story. With her short dress sliding up I could see most of her sexy legs. I ran one hand from her foot along the outside of her leg to her thigh where her fishnet stockings stopped. Then, I did the same with her other leg. I slowly ran my fingers over each of her legs, while the conversation at the table continued. I began to massage Vivian's thighs, lightly running my fingertips over them.

It was clear that Vivian was in charge, and I assumed I was under the table for her pleasure, so I re-positioned myself between Vivian's legs. She was willing to cooperate and opened them while I could hear her keep talking, explaining the sorority rules, as if nothing were going on beneath the table. She wore no underwear, and had a shaved pussy. I moved my mouth toward her lips, and began licking her gently. As I did so, I continued to gently rub her thighs, and she cooperated by shifting in her seat to give me better access.

This did not go on for very long, though. She quickly adjourned the group to the living room for the initiation to begin. Chairs pushed back from the table, and I was suddenly naked and alone under the table. I took the cue and crawled out from under the table. I stood up, and my cock was erect and on display for the three women sitting on the couch and chairs in the living room.

"Now that we've had a chance to talk," Vivian told Emily, "do you still want to join?" As she asked, I picked up a bottle of wine and refilled the women's glasses. As I walked from glass to glass, my erect cock was at eye level of each of the women. Their stares made me even harder.

Emily replied, "Yes." And Vivian asked her if she had any questions before the initiation. "No," Emily said.

"Well, then, let's get started," Vivian said. "If you're going to join our sorority," she began, "you have to learn to put our needs and desires ahead of your own."

"And our pleasure too," Vivian added, looking at my semi-erect cock that was at eye level a few feet away from her. "Do you understand that?"

Emily replied, "Yes."

"Then show us," Vivian commanded.

Emily stared back at Vivian, and finally broke the silence by asking, "How? I'm not sure I know what you want."

"It's simple," Vivian retorted. "Have you fucked your boyfriend here?"

Emily looked over at me, with a look of shock and worry on her face. Still, when her gaze fell on me, I felt my cock grow harder and twitch for a moment.

"No," she said softly under her breath, looking down.

"Good," Vivian replied. "Then we get to do that with him first while you watch." As she spoke, Vivian gave a nod to Andrea, who stood up and retrieved a backpack sitting by the door.

Addressing Emily, Vivian continued, "I'm going to have all the fun here while you watch."

Andrea peeled off her t-shirt. She was stunning. Her biceps and upper arms were thin and toned, her stomach was flat and inviting. She was wearing a white bra that pushed her breasts up and created ample cleavage I desperately wanted to explore. With her top off, I followed the line of her cleavage up her chest, to her shoulders and neck. She was breathtaking. Watching Andrea remove her shirt and studying her chest distracted me from what was happening, and my role in it.

Vivian's next command to Emily brought me back to the moment. "And I want you to show me who's in charge by taking off your clothes."

I turned to look at Emily, who continued to appear uncomfortable and now also seemed surprised. I could tell she had not heard anything like this might happen at the initiation. She didn't say a word. She just stood up and started undressing. She started by pulling down her pants.

I was enjoying this situation, which was obvious from my condition. Although Emily was the least attractive of the three women in the room, I was enjoying watching her undress again. As she bent over to remove her khakis, I tried to get a look down her blouse—which was silly, I know, since she would soon lose the top too.

As Emily was arranging her pants on the couch and starting to unbutton her blouse, I looked back at Andrea, who had by now stepped out of her pants. I was disappointed I missed seeing Andrea take them off. She was wearing a pair of white panties that matched her bra. She had shapely legs that I wanted to run my hands down. I watched her intently, waiting for Andrea to take off her bra.

But Vivian spoke to me next. "And you," she said. I turned to look her in the face. "I need you to finish what you started. Get over here."

As she said that, she leaned back in the couch, exposing her pussy and putting her legs on the coffee table. She didn't remove any of her clothes. As I moved closer to her, Vivian looked over at Emily, who was now completely naked, and told her to sit on the facing couch and watch.

I moved over and sat between Vivian's legs, preparing to resume eating her out. As I did so, I looked back over at Andrea, hoping to see her strip out of her bra and panties. Instead, I saw her take something out of the backpack that looked like a strap-on and begin to put it on.

Vivian slapped me. I looked at her and she sternly commanded me to focus on the task at hand. I moved close to begin licking her pussy again, but before I could begin, she told me to get on the coffee table on all fours. As I climbed onto the table, grabbing a couple cushions to pad my knees, I saw Andrea now wearing the strap-on, still in bra and panties, rubbing some sort of lube all over it. Emily was sitting on the couch taking the whole scene in.

When I got on the coffee table, Vivian leaned back, making herself accessible. I leaned forward and began running my tongue slowly up and down her pussy lips. As I attended to Vivian, I felt a couple fingers, covered in a cold gel of some kind, begin to rub the area around my anus. Startled, I turned around to see what was going on. I saw Andrea, with her tight body and silky smooth skin, still wearing a bra, preparing to use her strap-on on me.

Vivian's hand grabbed my face and turned it toward hers. "For the last time," she said, "don't stop. This may hurt, but your job is to get me off. And, if for some reason, you find what is about to happen to you pleasurable, don't even think about cumming."

With that, Vivian leaned back, and I resumed eating her out.

A moment later, I felt a new sensation as the head of Andrea's strap-on made its way toward my anus. She started to slide the tip inside. At first, it encountered resistance, notwithstanding the lube, and I experienced a dull pain. I tried to ignore it by focusing on using my tongue on Vivian.

As Andrea's strap-on penetrated deeper, the pain turned into the greatest pleasure I had ever experienced. I had never been so aroused. And I had never been so hard. I wished she would reach down, take my cock in her hand, and stroke me. I thought she just might too. I felt her hand run up my butt cheeks and settle on my hips. She grabbed hold and pulled me toward her, impaling me on her strap-on. With each thrust, I felt a sharp pain for a moment subside in a wave of pleasure. I desperately wanted to grab my cock since no one else was doing it for me. But I didn't dare take my hands off Vivian's thighs. As Andrea fucked my anus, and I got more and more pleasure out of it, I found myself doing a more sensual job eating Vivian out.

I heard Vivian's moaning increase and felt her body clench. As it did, my pleasure grew, and I focused hard on getting her off to try to avoid cumming as long as possible. I could tell Vivian was having an orgasm.

When she finished, she pulled my head out from between her legs and my hands off her thighs. She began to stand up and said to Andrea, "Finish him off."

With that, Andrea pulled her strap-on out of me and guided me to a standing position in front of Emily. With one arm holding me in place, she used her free hand to pull Emily off the couch and into a kneeling position in front of me.

Then, I got what I wanted. Andrea took my cock in her hand and stroked. I was so far gone, I knew I wouldn't last long. A moment later, my dick exploded, spraying cum on Emily's face and hair as she closed her eyes. The last couple loads landed on her breasts.

As I finished cumming, Andrea removed the strap-on, put it back in the backpack, and quickly got dressed. She and Vivian went out the front door. As they left, Vivian told Emily that they would be in touch. Meanwhile, I was standing over Emily's face, eyes closed, with the last drops of cum hitting her face, and sliding down her body.

Then, the door closed, and I was alone with Emily.

***

"Well, just don't stand there, get me cleaned up!" Emily directed.

I felt weak from the events of the evening, like I could barely stand, but walked gingerly to the bathroom to get a towel.

When I came back to the living room, Emily was in the same position I left her in: kneeling, with her eyes closed, and cum sprayed across her face and hair and running down her breasts, by now reaching her stomach.

I used the towel to wipe the cum out of her eyes and off her face. As she opened her eyes and adjusted to the predicament she found herself in, I leaned forward to run the towel from her bush to her breasts and neck. My cock was inches from her face again, and her body was so inviting. But before I could start, just as I was about to apply the towel and start rubbing her body, she grabbed my hand and said, "Thanks, I can take it from here."

I was disappointed, but watched as she cleaned herself up then stood up. We faced each other naked, both a bit of a wreck. She folded her arms over her chest, but made no effort to cover the rest of herself. I enjoyed checking her out, following the folds of her thighs and hips, and looking at her exposed bush. I made no effort to hide from her gaze. Despite everything, I was becoming aroused as I stood before her.

"Look," she began, frowning, "I had no idea this was going to happen."

Before she could continue, I interrupted. "I know. It's okay," I said, reassuring her. "As long as I can get cleaned up before I leave, I didn't mind at all. I'm happy to help you."

She smiled. "C'mon let's get you cleaned up." With her arms still folded across her chest, she gestured for me to follow her by tilting her head.

As I followed her to her bathroom, watching her rear shake as she walked, I said, "You could probably stand to get cleaned up even more than me."

We reached her bathroom. She turned on the light and directed me inside to her shower. "You're right," she said following me inside.

"And you didn't even really get to participate in any of the fun," I added.

She turned on the water and, as it came to temperature, said, "We'll have our own fun, now get in."

I protested, "I don't know that this is a good idea, and I'm not sure I have the energy for it."

"I need this and the night I've had," she replied and directed me into the shower. She followed me.

The hot water felt good as it hit my neck and ran down my back. The spray created glistening drops on Emily's body. She stood on the tips of her toes, reached her arm behind my head and pulled my ear close to her lips. She whispered, "I want you to do to me what Andrea did to you." Her wet body pressing against mine began to arouse me, and her message caused my dick to spring to attention.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Initiation

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds