• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Center Ch. 01

The Center Ch. 01

The man sitting at the desk in front of me reads my file. I fidget where I'm standing and the female cop hanging on to my left arm and the male grabbing my right both give me a little shake. I understand I have to stand still. The man at the desk closes my file and looks up at me, a little bored.

"Right. You've been adjudged sexually perverted and committed to The Center for treatment. You will be with us until we decide to release you to a halfway facility. Meanwhile, you... are... ours." He moves out from behind the desk and tells the cops, "Search her." They start taking off my clothes, roughly pulling at me and turning me this way and that. The man continues talking.

"You have no rights here. No right to privacy, no rights over your body. You have only the duty to obey orders completely, promptly, and enthusiastically."

I'm naked now. The cops are feeling through my hair, squeezing my breasts, pinching my nipples. They look in my ears, nose, mouth. They bend me over and kick my legs apart. I can feel the cool air conditioned air on my ass and pussy. I feel a hand on my ass and try to straighten up in surprise. "Stop resisting!"

Next thing I know I've been lifted up and placed on my back on some kind of exam table. My wrists are restrained with straps to the sides of the table near my hips. My legs have been spread wide and strapped down somewhere above my shoulders. In this position, my breasts, pussy and ass are completely open and available. I can see only the ceiling above me.

I feel a hand on my ass and another on my pussy. Then... SMACK. I feel a strap across my ass. Another. Another. "You will not resist! This is your first lesson." A shower of blows on my ass and I try to wiggle away. "Do... not... move!" The strap changes direction and comes down on my pussy.

I'm deeply embarrassed but also something else. My nipples are harder than they've ever been, my pussy as wet as it's ever been. I can feel how swollen the lips of my pussy are now, even though they are stinging from the strapping.

"She's really meant for this place." It's the female cop. "Look at her swollen, red, soaking wet cunt. I've never seen anything like it."

Embarrassed and ashamed, humiliated and excited, I can tell I'm about to come. I try not to. I squeeze the muscles inside my ass and pussy tight to try to fend it off.

"What are you doing? Stop that right now." It's the desk guy and he twists my nipple viciously. "You will not come without permission. You have to earn that privilege. So far all you've earned is punishment - and you haven't even been through intake yet."

The strapping continues, ass, pussy, now tits. Pain, titillation, shame, excitement. I don't want to, but I'm about to come now. "Please, please stop! I can't..."

Too late. Wave after wave of deep, intense pleasure. My pussy is wet and spasming. I can feel it, smell it. I can't control it. A deep moan comes out from somewhere in my throat. My whole body tenses, I'm riding the crest of the wave, and come down the other side. Deep relaxation now, flooding over me, but my pussy is still contracting rhythmically, gradually slowing, slowing, stopped.

The cops and the desk guy come closer to me. There are hands all over me, but I'm past caring in my orgasmic euphoria. The desk guy sighs. "We've got our work cut out for us here. Plug her up and get her to intake. You won't need any lube, obviously."

Hands pull my ass cheeks even farther apart. I feel something big being pushed into my ass. The hands grab hold of my pussy lips, pull them up and out, holding them apart, and something even bigger is shoved inside.

My legs are unstrapped, then my hands. I don't move, can't move. Hands pull me up on my feet. Someone fastens a belt around my waist, then attaches a wide strap to it in front. They lay the strap between my pussy lips and I feel it rubbing against my clit. They pass it between my legs and bring it up between my ass cheeks, pulling it so tight that I'm raised up on my tiptoes. They fasten it to the belt in back.

The cops grab my arms again. "Let's go."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Center Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds