• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fright Night

Fright Night

Even though autumn was in full swing, the California heat seemed to cling to the house well into the night. Jessica, damp with perspiration and fevered dreams, tossed and turned miserably in her sticky bed. Jess, as her family called her, had started college a month before and had been feeling rather sophisticated and mature, especially compared to Robbie, her younger brother. Just a year apart, there were vast differences in their emotional development.

Jess, awarded a full scholarship for water polo, was in peak physical shape. Standing 5'9" tall, she had broad, powerful shoulders, a slender but well-defined waist, and strong legs. In the water, she moved with the ease of a dolphin and, on land, with the grace of a dancer. In the last few years her body had shed its baby fat. Now, with chestnut locks cut short, dark brown eyes, and pale skin, her beauty had become overly obvious to any who were fortunate enough to behold her.

She had to admit, however, that she was just a little disappointed that her breasts hadn't grown more. Maybe it was her tough physical regimen, but they remained two soft discs that lay flat against her chest.

Earlier that evening she and Robbie were arguing about what to watch on TV. Their parents had left them to their own devices (with Jess in charge, of course) for the weekend. Robbie had rented the latest horror flick to celebrate the season.

"C'mon, Jess," said Robbie, holding the DVD box up for her to see. "Don't tell me a stupid movie is gonna scare you!"

"No, Robert," she replied carefully, "I simply don't feel that I need to expose myself to that kind of trash!"

"Damn, Sis! You sound like Grandma, I swear!"

Eventually, she relented and, not willing to concede his point, remained in the room while the film began. Soon, the darkened room was filled with the screams of countless victims, blood flowed, shadows flickered, and evil crept into every corner. By the time the film ended Jess was a nervous wreck.

So, hours later, she lay awake, frightened by every sound that played across her consciousness. So it was no surprise that, finally, she slipped from her bed and padded down the hall to Robbie's room. Pushing his door open softly, she peered in. Lit by the soft glow of the streetlight, she could make out sports posters, pictures of models, and her sleeping brother in his briefs, sprawled out on top of his bed.

"Robbie?" In the palpable silence of his darkened room her voice sounded loud even though she barely whispered his name. He didn't stir a muscle. "Robbie? Can I sleep with you tonight?" She almost laughed then, because he used to ask her the same thing during thunderstorms, when they were both younger. Eventually, she gave up trying to communicate and very carefully slipped onto the bed next to him, her back facing his front. Just knowing he was there, next to her, allowed her to relax enough to slip into a deep sleep. Jessica dreamed of a haunted house, some invisible force pinning her to the bed, invading her body, filling her with its energy, consuming her. As she was ravaged, her fear began to dissolve and she gave herself completely to the pleasure she felt. She knew it was wrong of her to indulge, but she was beyond caring. The force completely took her body over.

Jess woke with a start. The room seemed darker than before. Her body, as in her dream, was immobilized somehow. Slowly, she began to realize that her wrists and ankles were securely restrained with what felt like silk neckties. The blackness came from a blindfold. She couldn't see, but could guess that it was her brother who was feasting on her pussy and clit as he forced her legs further apart.

"Robbie, please! Let me go this instant!" She thrashed against her bonds. "Robbie, I'm your sister! Don't do this!" In an effort to push him away from her sex, she squeezed her thighs together, and bucked her pelvis a bit. Suddenly, he stopped his licking and hopped from the bed.

Jess could sense that he'd left the room. Each second felt like an eternity. Finally, he returned and she could hear him moving around, doing something. Then, she felt his breath next to her ear. In a whisper, he said "I'm gonna take you, Sis! I've dreamed about this for so long. So many times you've teased me and, now, you're gonna be mine! Don't think you can get me in trouble either because, if you try, I'll have this!" Suddenly, her blindfold was removed. Light flooded the room. As her eyes adjusted, she looked around to see what her insane sibling was referring to. Her heart went cold as she saw the blinking red light of the family video camera. He was taping her, even as she lay there.

Then, she saw her brother. She gasped in shock, her heart pounding. He was naked, except for a latex Halloween mask that completely covered his head. The face was that of the killer in the horror movie they'd watched the night before. Robbie's cock was long and slender. His body wasn't nearly as muscular as hers, and a bit on the skinny side. In his hands he held a pair of scissors.

He moved to her then, and she tried to shrink back. Quickly, he cut her cotton nightgown from her body, revealing her small breasts, tight belly, and hairless mound. Dropping the scissors, he slid his hands along her body, feeling the strength that lay just beneath her soft, warm skin. His fingers were drawn to her small nipples and they hardened as he teased and twisted them. Against her will, a small gasp of pleasure escaped her lips.

Jessica was no virgin. She'd given her maidenhood to her high school sweetheart on the night of their senior prom. She knew that it wasn't a relationship that would lead anywhere, but she trusted Roger, and knew he respected her. Since then she'd made love with him one other time, just before he left for Columbia. As Robbie teased her hardening nipples, she could feel her body begin to heat up, the center of her being flushed and wet. As if he could read her thoughts, Robbie moved one hand down, sliding over her trembling belly, over the smooth mound of her vulva, and down to where her juices began to flow from her slippery pink lips. As his fingers circled round her tender clit, an involuntary gasp escaped her lips. Behind his mask, Jess could almost see the smirk that played across her brother's face.

"Please, Robbie! This is crazy! You've got to stop!" As the feelings of pleasure mounted, and her body began to respond of its own volition, the shame of this forbidden act overwhelmed her and a tear welled up in her pretty dark eyes.

Then, amidst all the conflicting feelings and sensations, she became aware of another. Robbie's hard cock was pressed against her thigh, and it was leaking sticky fluid. She could feel him rub it against her leg. It was hot, and it almost burned against her. She tried to shrink from it, but it just encouraged her brother to rub it against her more aggressively.

"Oh god, Robbie," she sobbed, "Please don't do this! We can't!"

Then, her brother lifted himself from her then and, for a moment, she imagined that he'd come to his senses, had seen reason, and was going to release her. In fact, he began to unfasten the bonds around her ankles and her hopes soared. Quickly, though, they were dashed as he refastened her ankles to the headboard, her legs spread and lifted nearly over her head. She was opened like a flower, and he was not going to let her go.

He climbed up onto the bed and laid atop her, his hard cock resting between the wet lips of her pussy. Not inside her, he moved his hips slowly, sliding his shaft along the outside of her sex. The feeling of his member rubbing over her swollen clitoris send waves of pleasure through her taught body and, much to her horror, she began to ache for him to enter her, to fill her up, to fuck her senseless. Without realizing it, she began to move her hips in time with his teasing strokes, trying to capture his shaft with her pussy, wanting to feel it sink into her wet depths.

"Please, Robbie," she begged, her eyes filling with tears.

"Please what," he replied.

"Please, don't,"

"Don't what," Robbie asked, almost mockingly.

"Oh God, Robbie! Please don't tease me anymore!" Jess couldn't take it. She needed his cock inside her, and she desperately tried to move her hips so as to align their two sexes. His cock head finally began to spread her pussy lips as he pushed into her body. Buried to its hilt, he began sawing his cock in and out of her cunt, slowly at first, then faster.

"Fucked by my brother!" The thought echoed in her brain as his cock began to pound into her, their bodies slapping together, his balls bouncing off her upturned ass. Now she wished her hands and feet were free so she could wrap them around her incestuous lover, pull him to her, and embrace him with her whole being. As it was, she was his helpless victim and that, too, had a certain liberating feeling. She was powerless to stop the forbidden sexual experience, so she just relaxed and let him have her. Pleasure spread from her hot, sticky center, moving to every part of her body. The tight knot in her belly seemed tighter with each stroke of his shaft, and she knew that, in a few more strokes, her body would explode.

Then, he stopped!

He pulled his glistening shaft from her pussy, leaned back, and looked at her. Her body was twitching, and he knew that she was very close to cumming. Her eyes were wild, and he knew that, very soon, she'd begin to beg him.

"Please, Robbie, I'm nearly there! Please finish me, bro! Make me cum!"

Robbie smiled, and she could see his eyes behind the mask. "I'll make you cum, sis, but you've got to let me do one thing."

"Please, Robbie, yes! I'll do anything, just fuck me!" Jess moved her hips, trying to entice his shaft back into her aching cunt.

Quickly, he was back inside her, driving his shaft deep into her spasming pussy, pounding her hard, twisting her hard nipples at the same time. Soon, her body was poised upon the brink of orgasm once again, and he didn't stop. He fucked her hard, even harder than before and, as though something inside her snapped, the wave of her orgasm broke over her body. Every fiber of her being was alight with pleasure, and she quaked, shivered, and came for what seemed like eons.

Eventually, her pleasure subsided. Her body, still damp with perspiration, was flushed. Then she noticed something surprising: Her brother was still quite hard inside her. He began to withdraw, and this slight movement sent aftershocks through her body. Once his head slipped from her, he pushed his shaft down and, to her shock and horror, pressed it to her tight, virginal asshole.

"No way, bro! The fuck was great, but not my ass!" Her eyes did not hide the fear she felt.

"You promised, sis. You said, 'I'll do anything!'"

Her heart fell. They both knew that, although her statement was made under duress, she was not one to go back on her word. She thought, however, that she might dissuade him. "Robbie, there are other things we can do, things I know you'll like." She tried to sound sexy and seductive, hoping that his interest would be peeked.

"You said, 'Anything,' sis, and this is the anything I want."

He gripped her tightly by the shoulders and his cock began to increase its pressure against her ass. Her juices had run down the crack of her ass, making everything slippery. Soon, she began to feel her muscles weaken, and her ass began to accept him.

"Oh god, Robbie, you're too big! You're gonna tear me!"

He did not relent, even for an instant. He continued to force his shaft into her tight, hot gut, and she could feel him move deeper into her body. There was a kind of pain, but not the tearing she expected. It was more like a cramp, an uncomfortable fullness. For the second time today, he began fucking her. His cock, although slender, felt massive inside her clenched rectum.

"Oh damn, sis, your ass feels so fucking good around my cock!" Robbie's face was close to her ear and, with each stroke, he whispered more. "You're my slut now. My ass whore! Anytime I want you, you're gonna be mine." His words simultaneously horrified and thrilled her. His shaft in her ass began to feel good. She knew that, as long as he had the tape of them fucking, she was helpless to refuse his advances, no matter what form they took. This thought, just like her bonds, freed her and she began to give as good as she got.

"Yes, Robbie, I'm your ass slut! Fuck my tight little ass, you fucker! Give me every inch of your cock! Fuck your sister, you prick!"

She wanted to feel him cum, to feel his hot juice spray inside her, filling her. She worked her hips, moving them in tight circles in time with his thrusts. She knew that he was close and, just as he was about to release his cum, he pulled out and scooted up, spraying her face with his sticky white jism. He pressed his spasming cockhead to her tightly closed lips as the last of his juice flowed from his balls.

He fell back, lying on the bed, his heavy breathing beginning to slow at last! "I knew you'd be a hot fuck, sis, and with this tape, I expect to have you whenever I want."

"I had no idea you were such a good fuck, Robbie," Jess said, kissing him with her cum- covered lips. "And, if you want to fuck me again, you don't need the tape!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Fright Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 635 milliseconds