• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Winning the Bet Pt. 04

Winning the Bet Pt. 04

We're at the movies, but neither of us is paying any attention to what's happening on screen. The movie is a few weeks old and there are maybe seven other people in the theater. None of them are sitting anywhere near us. The lights have been out for twenty minutes and she's whispering filthy things in my ear.

We've been seeing each other for a couple weeks now ever since I caught her masturbating at work. The sexual chemistry between us was intense, but we were still getting to know each other and explore our boundaries. While discussing fantasies one night, she admitted to getting a thrill from fooling around in public. I immediately suggested we go catch a movie after work. She enthusiastically agreed.

We came straight here from the office so she's still in her work clothes. Her dress shirt is unbuttoned almost to her waist, and her skirt is hiked up around her hips. The armrest between us is up and she's pressed against me, her hand on my chest. I have one arm over her shoulder and my other hand is inside her bra.

She's whispering in my ear, telling me that she's been thinking about me all day. She says the more she thought, the hotter she got. She tells me about crossing her legs and squeezing her thighs together during a long meeting. She tells me that she was (and is) dripping wet.

As her lips brush against my ear I feel an answering surge of lust from my groin. I squeeze her breast, rubbing my palm across her hardening nipple. She shifts her hips to press more firmly against me, moaning appreciatively.

She tells me she shaved her legs and trimmed her bush last night, knowing we were going out tonight. She says she wore her favorite bra just for me, the one that pushes her tits together and gives great cleavage. She tells me when she went to the bathroom before the movie started, she found her panties were already wet.

I ask her to prove it and she makes a show of leaning away from me and sliding down in her seat. She spreads her legs and pulls her skirt higher, tugging her panties to one side. Slowly and deliberately, she runs her fingers over her lips. She's teasing me, biting her lip as she flashes me her pussy.

Several times she traces up and down her lips before finally slipping a finger easily inside. Then, quick as a flash, her panties are back in place, and she's leaning against me. She puts her arm behind my back, and kisses up my neck. She licks my ear, and then reaches up to slip her finger into my mouth. I eagerly suck on it, tasting the cream of her pussy. It is thick on her finger and the taste is hard to describe. A mixture of salty, musky, and feminine... pure sex.

She reaches back under her skirt and begins whispering in my ear again. She tells me she's stroking her clit just like she does every night in bed. She says she likes to lay on her stomach, with one hand between her legs, the other cupping her breast. Now and then she slips a finger into her pussy to spread her juices over her lips and clit. She tells me how sometimes, as her orgasm approaches, she sucks on her fingers. At those times she craves a cock — my cock — throbbing in her mouth, cumming along with her.

Her voice is husky in my ear when she tells me that she likes to get fucked from behind. (I am well aware of all this, but the act of saying it out loud is clearing getting her hot.) She says she likes to kneel on her bed, with me standing behind her, a tight grip on her hips. (As she describes it, her breathing is becoming ragged.) She tells me her bed is exactly the right height for fucking. (Her language gets dirtier as she becomes more aroused.) She can rock backwards, feeling my cock deep inside her cunt. (She gasps as the word "cunt" bursts from her lips.) She says after I cum inside her, she likes to collapse forward, and put pressure on her clit to recover. She whispers she loves the feeling of a guy's cum on her fingers and clit, hot and sticky.

I can tell she's almost there when she tells me for the past few nights, she's fantasized about a cock in her ass. She says she wants to lay on her back, her legs hooked over my shoulders, so she can see my face as my cock slides into her. She wants to use her vibrator on her clit and cum while I'm fucking her.

Sensing my cue, I run my hand down her back and slip it into her panties. Her breath catches in anticipation as I rest my middle finger in the cleft of her ass. She trembles as I press lightly against her asshole.

I can feel her hand moving and I know she is rubbing tight, eager, circles on her clit. I begin moving my finger in time with her own motions, gently rubbing in small circles. I feel her opening tighten in anticipation and then relax. She is warm and soft and welcoming, the entire area already slick with her pussy juices. I press just the tip of my finger inward, not quite entering, teasing what she wants.

"Please," she moans in my ear, "please..."

She is ready, and my finger easily slides in up to the second joint. She gasps and freezes for a moment, then begins writhing again. She's pressed against me, her hand moving frantically between her legs. She rocks her hips, putting pressure against my hand, forcing my finger deeper. She begs me to make her cum. She's whispering so quickly and intently in my ear that all the words run into one another.

"Oh god make me cum, oh make me cum, fuck me please, fuck my ass and make me cum..."

It doesn't take long. After a few more thrusts, I hear her breath catch in her throat. She leans heavily against me, her head on my shoulder, rocking slightly as the orgasm washes over her. Her ass rhythmically squeezes around my finger; tight, then loose for a moment before clamping tight again.

As it dissipates and her breath returns to normal, I kiss her deeply and slip my finger out. She whimpers and as we kiss, I can feel her hand move into my lap. The movie's not over yet...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Winning the Bet Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds