• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 08

Kasey's Confession Ch. 08

12

I woke up the next morning feeling incredibly sore all over. I was lying on the couch in Mr. Smith's living room, covered up with a blanket, with only vague memories of what had happened after Mr. Smith finished fucking me. I knew Pedro and Jake had taken turns with me as I had flashes of memory, almost like photographs, of them putting me in different positions and forcing themselves into me. I remembered them laughing and having a great time doing whatever they wanted with my limp and almost lifeless body.

The house was quiet, so much so that I wondered if anyone was home. Sitting up was difficult, but I managed to do even as my body felt as exhausted as it was sore. I looked around for my clothes, as I was completely naked under the blanket, and spotted my skirt, panties and shirt folded up in a pile on the seat of the recliner with my shoes on the floor beside it.

I thought about leaving, but in my current condition, coupled with only having the clothes on the recliner to wear made doing so seem a lost cause. I looked for any sign of my sneakers and shorts, the ones I had worn to meet Derek, or the other outfits I had brought to change into for him but didn't see them anywhere.

Looking at the clock, I suddenly realized it was Monday morning and according to the clock on the wall I was already two hours late. Spotting a telephone on an end table, I walked over to it, very gingerly on my rubbery legs, and dialed the phone number for my employer.

After apologizing for not calling earlier, I told my boss I had been sick all night and overslept. I felt relieved when he told me to "take care of" myself and take the day off. Once I hung up, the door to Mr. Smith's room opened and he came out.

"Ah, the sick call," he said with a laugh when he saw me hanging up the phone. "Those are going to become a lot more common now that you're my sissy."

I had a sudden urge to throw up, but it passed. "I need to go home, Mr. Smith. I don't feel very good."

"First of all," Mr. Smith said, putting his hand under my chin and lifting my head up so I was looking into his eyes, "you need to make me coffee and then make me breakfast. Then, after you take a shower, you are going to put on those shorts you brought yesterday along with a special t-shirt I bought for you and we're going to take a little trip."

He handed me a short black satin bathrobe and told me to put it on. I wanted to resist and insist he take me home, but all the only words that came out of my mouth were a very meek "yes sir" and I put on the robe and made my way to the kitchen and started the coffee.

"I'd like scrambled eggs with bacon and some white toast with light butter," he told me as he came up behind me and squeezed my ass. "Feel free to make some for yourself, princess."

I started the bacon in a frying pan and was about to start scrambling the eggs when Mr. Smith squeezed my bare ass cheek again, leaning in to breathe into my ear and say, "You are a great fuck, Kasey. I think I want to fuck you again after breakfast."

"Please, sir," I replied very meekly, "I don't think I could handle it."

"Is that right?" Mr. Smith snapped, grabbing my arm and turning me around. "If I say I want to fuck you, then I will fuck you. Is that understood?"

I started to protest, but all that came out of me was an unintelligible stutter and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I tried wiping them away, but within several seconds I was crying uncontrollably.

"I'm very proud of you, princess," Mr. Smith said as he put his hand on my face and wiped away my tears with his thumb. "Your first time and you took three in the ass, not to mention you are incredibly orgasmic. That is so sexy."

Through my tears I confessed, "I always had trouble getting it up when I was with women. I couldn't get off most of the time and they'd keep saying it was okay... it was okay... it was okay..."

"It wasn't okay, Kasey," Mr. Smith told me. "Now that you know what you are, you must understand that, don't you?"

"Yes," I said, biting my lower lip.

"You disappointed those poor women with your limp little dick. You probably moved like a woman trying to satisfy them and failed every time because you didn't know how to be a man. That's okay, though, because you know how to please a man."

I nodded.

"We can wait on your next fuck," he said, holding my head up. "For now let's just have some breakfast."

"Okay," I said and realized I had forgotten to turn the bacon. It was starting to burn, but I caught it in time, made the eggs and brought two plates over to the table with cups of coffee for Mr. Smith and myself.

"We are going to go shopping so we can make your bedroom suitable for you," Mr. Smith said as we ate. "I think it should reflect your personality and your new life."

"Sir, what about my apartment?"

"I will take care of that. Whatever you don't need we'll put into storage and what we both agree you do need we'll move in here."

I swallowed hard, realizing how serious Mr. Smith was about the situation and trying to determine if it was really what I wanted. My reluctance was greatly diminished but fear had become the emotion that fought my desire to give in.

Looking back I knew I could have still walked out that morning and never looked back. Mr. Smith probably wouldn't have followed me and would have moved on to his next source of amusement and pleasure. While I sipped my coffee I looked at him and around the room at the well decorated house with its big screen television and ultra-modern appliances and knew Mr. Smith could afford to buy me any clothes or shoes I desired. I thought about all the benefits available to me compared to hiding away in my apartment working my ten dollar an hour job saving up for a new pair of heels.

Then I thought about the other benefits, finished my breakfast and got down on my knees in front of Mr. Smith.

"If it pleases you, sir, I would like to get in the habit of sucking cock after breakfast."

"Clear the table and take a shower," Mr. Smith said in a matter of fact manner. He went over to the paper bag he'd brought home the previous night and pulled a t-shirt out of it. "Wear this along with those shorts you brought."

The t-shirt was black with the word "Princess" written across it in pink and silver script. I took it from him, thanked him and did as he told me.

To most people it probably sounds crazy, or at least inconceivable, that I stayed. I wasn't fooled into thinking I was getting into something other than what it was. For me it was very exciting. It felt like an acceptance of who I was and my deepest desires. With all the men I had calling me at home, I would have had ample opportunity to have regular hook ups, but with Mr. Smith it became something more. Having him take charge and becoming submissive to his whims and desires made my experience feel more complete.

After my shower I put on the "princess" t-shirt, my new girlie shorts and put on lace topped ankle socks with my sneakers. The first thing I thought of was how I wished I had pink sneakers instead of my bland white ones, which were men's tennis shoes. I would get my wish later in the day when Mr. Smith took me out and spoiled me by spending lots of money on clothes, shoes and feminine accents for my new bedroom.

The first thing we did after I showed and got dressed was to pay a visit to the neighbors across the street. Mr. Smith referred to them as a "very open-minded couple" he wanted to introduce me to.

Walking across the street in my shorts and "princess" t-shirt I felt more relaxed and confident than I ever had walking out in public before. Mr. Smith told me the neighborhood was "safe" and he "made sure it stayed that way." I later learned he once owned every house on the street, a small side street with seven houses on it, and either rented them to or sold them to people he referred to as "enlightened."

Glenn and Nancy were a married couple in their forties. They greeted us at the door together in a very friendly manner. We followed them inside, and as we did I could not help but notice Nancy was wearing a rather short pair of jean cut-offs with flip-flops. Her legs, however, were very big around, and most people would have said they were fat. Glenn was suffering from a very advanced balding situation but didn't try to hide it, nor did he try to hide his sizable beer belly.

"Well, Mr. Smith, you certainly seemed to have upgraded," Glenn said as we were sitting down. "Not that I didn't appreciate Derek, but Princess here certainly is a looker."

"I hope she's eager to please," added Nancy.

"Very eager," Mr. Smith told her.

"I would love to do up your makeup for you," Nancy said after turning towards me. "I'm a cosmetologist so I do it for a living and you have a naturally pretty face, so imagine what you could look like with some help."

"I would like that very much," I replied, "thank you, ma'am."

"Of course, you will have to work for it," she said. "Come over here beside me on the sofa."

I made my way over to the sofa and sat where she motioned me to by patting the cushion with her hand. Then she kicked off her flip-flops and stretched her big legs across my lap.

"I hope you know how to give a good foot massage," she said.

"I can try," I said quietly.

As I slowly put my hands around her right foot, which she dragged across my thigh while bending her knee, I felt my dick getting hard in my pants. I'd given a woman a foot massage once or twice before but had never gotten aroused by it. When I put my hands around Nancy's foot and felt how rough and calloused it was, something triggered an unexpected response.

It only got worse when Nancy started poking around under the bottom of my shorts with the toes of her left foot and started rubbing up against my erection, which had ended up being bent into an uncomfortable position because I was sitting in such tight shorts.

Somehow she managed to pop it loose and when it sprang free from my shorts she started laughing. "Oh wow, now THAT is what I call a teeny weenie. I bet not many girls called you for a second date."

Mr. Smith and Glenn started laughing along with her.

"I'm surprised any girl called him for a FIRST date," Glenn said, laughing heartily.

My eyes started tearing up as I remembered how I always had trouble convincing women to go out with me and how many of them had dumped me either after the first date or after the first time we slept together.

"Talk about having to fake orgasm," Nancy snickered as she stroked my dick with her toes, "with this one you'd have to fake realizing it was even IN."

"Great legs, though," chimed in Glenn. "I could get used to seeing those around the neighborhood on a regular basis."

"And how about kneeling in front of you?" Mr. Smith asked him.

"No doubt."

I quietly moaned while Nancy rubbed her big toe up and down the length of my penis, trying to continue massaging her other foot, and then she began rubbing the underside of the head of my dick with her calloused big toe while pushing it back against my body. The rubbing was so intense, and it had been so long since anyone had touched my penis other than myself, that I could not help but enjoy it. I looked at her calloused big feet and up at her big, fat legs, and thought to myself that she was disgusting and how dare she make fun of me.

Yet, when the intensity of her toe's rubbing of my penis' most sensitive spot, my moans became spaced out by long, deep breaths and I yelled out, "You have such beautiful feet! I love your feet!" Then I pulled her right foot, the one I had been trying to massage, up to my mouth and started kissing it passionately just as my orgasm reached critical and I ejaculated into the air.

Even after I came, I continued kissing her foot and panting until Glenn appeared in front of me, naked from the waist down. He grabbed my head, his wife pulled her feet back, and he pushed me down on the floor in front of him.

"Suck me, sissy boy," he said and shoved his cock towards my mouth.

I didn't hesitate. I smiled and opened my mouth, slowly sliding the length of his cock from the tip down to the base without pausing. As I slid my mouth back and forth I looked up at Glenn to see him smiling down at me.

"You know your place, don't you princess?"

"Yes," I gasped as I took his cock in my hand as my mouth came off it and began licking hungrily at his balls.

"Look at you go," I heard Nancy's voice say from behind me as I slid her husband's cock back into my drooling mouth. "You are a nasty, nasty cocksucker."

I was giving the noisiest blowjob I'd ever given, moaning and chirping and attempting to speak with my mouth completely full. I'd go back and forth between "mmm" sounds and "aah" sounds as I looked back and forth between Glenn towering above me and his wife crouching next to me.

Grinning broadly and speaking in a tone that made it sound like she pitied me Nancy brushed my hair back from my face and leaned in closer. "You love that cock, don't you pretty girl?" she whispered in my ear.

I looked over at her, moving just my eyes so I could see her face while my head moved back and forth over Glenn's cock. Her smile and look of satisfaction and enjoyment as she watched me was an incredible turn-on. Even though I was giving her husband head and not so much as touching Nancy, it felt like I was giving her great sexual pleasure on a level I had never given a woman before.

It was only a few minutes before Glenn tensed up and he shot his hot, thick load into my mouth. Nancy grabbed my head as her husband pulled out, held my mouth closed and told me to swallow "like a good girl." Once I managed to get it down, she released her hands from my face and I impulsively lurched towards her and kissed her on the mouth.

She slapped me.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked after she recovered from the shock. "Are you trying to tell me you love me or something?"

I stuttered and looked down at the floor, not expected such a violent response. I had felt driven by emotion and desire after spending time with Nancy and her husband, but I was drawn so strongly to Nancy. It wasn't like the uncontrollable sexual desire I felt for men. It was more of an emotional thing. I didn't feel attracted to men on anything but a purely sexual basis, but Nancy had awoken feelings in me I had felt for women in the past. In my mind I hoped that she would be my "girlfriend," despite being married, even as I knew the feeling was completely irrational.

Mr. Smith came over and put his hands on my shoulders from behind and looked down on me from above. "Kasey, you need to stop being impulsive and doing what you are told and ONLY what you are told. Now, apologize to Ms. Nancy."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Nancy. Please forgive me."

"Aw," she said, shaking her head and smiling, "poor cocksucker just needs some love. Why don't you get yourself together and I'll give you that makeover. That is, if it is okay with you, Mr. Smith."

"We have some time," he told her. "I'd like him to look pretty for our little shopping trip."

When Nancy brought me into the bathroom and laid out her vast array of beauty paraphernalia I was immediately speechless. Once I had taken in all the tricks of her trade, I found myself feeling really good about not only the makeover but about being alone with Nancy.

"I really enjoyed watching you suck Glenn's cock," she told me as she started working on my face. "You have so much enthusiasm and skill. It must have come so naturally for you when you started. I would bet money that your only regret after your first time was that you wish you had started sooner."

I nodded quietly.

"Do you have any guy friends? I mean regular guy friends who don't know about this side of you?"

"Maybe one or two," I told her quietly. "There are guys I work with, but I'm not really friends with them outside of work."

"You should let them meet the real you," Nancy told me.

"I think I'd freak them out."

"Sweetie, with those gorgeous legs of yours and your eagerness to give head, I think they'd get over the freaked out part pretty quickly. You'd probably be surprised at how many of them would take advantage of what you have to offer."

It took almost two hours for Nancy to finish her makeover of my hair and face. She had started and stopped and started over so many times I'd lost count. By the time she was done I was looking in the mirror at someone I barely recognized as myself. The blue and black eye makeup she used brought out the color of my blue eyes, the foundation and blush softened my face to where it looked incredibly feminine. There was so much to look at, not to mentioned how cute my long hair looked in pigtails, that I just kept saying "Oh gosh" over and over again.

"And the lipstick is very special," Nancy told me. "It is a no smear and no smudge lipstick that should keep on truckin' even after you've spent the day sucking cock."

Nancy had given me a manicure with long fingernails painted hot pink with just a hint of glitter when you turned them the right way under the lights. After I looked at the whole picture of myself in the mirror I turned towards her and threw my arms around her.

"I love you," I blurted out as I hugged her and she tried to push me off.

"Calm down," she snapped after getting me off her. "You make me sick when you say shit like that and touch me without permission. Someone needs to teach you about respect."

"I'm sorry, I just..."

"You just think you're in love with me because I got you off with my big toe and you sucked my husband's dick? How pathetic are you?"

"Don't be mad, I'm just trying to explain my feelings."

"Feelings? You just met me and I made fun of your teenie little weenie, which IS pathetic by the way, and you got off because I was touching it with my toes. Then you SUCKED my husband's COCK and I gave you this makeover so you could go out and look pretty and now you LOVE me? Get a fucking clue."

Mr. Smith was standing in the door as she finished yelling at me. He looked at me and then at her and asked, "My sissy princess here giving you trouble, Nancy?"

"He tried telling me he loved me. Can you believe that one?"

Mr. Smith laughed. "Poor little Kasey, I bet you always chased after women that were out of your league. Well guess what Kasey? All women are out of your league. What the hell would a woman want from you anyway?"

I stood speechless, holding back tears because I didn't want my makeup to get ruined.

"Well, apologize to the lady and let's get going. Your makeover took so long that Glenn and I went out for lunch and we just got back." He stopped, saw how upset I was and told me, "You look very beautiful, Kasey. Men are going to eat you up today. Now, apologize to Ms. Nancy."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Nancy."

"Say it like you mean it, princess. Kneel down in front of her and apologize again."

I knelt down and apologized again, repeating the words over and over and begging her to accept my apology.

"I accept your apology," she told me after my begging became too pathetic for even her to bear. "Now go out and have fun with your master. Hopefully he can teach you a thing or two about respect."

"By the way, Kasey," Nancy said before I left with Mr. Smith, "have fun today and stay out of trouble."

Going out shopping with Mr. Smith gave me a feeling of being protected and safe. He was a big man, six and a half feet tall with a thick, strong body. He wasn't built like a bodybuilder the way J.J. was, his was more a natural strength with big arms and powerful legs like tree trunks. Aside from his size and strength he was an attractive man who dressed and groomed himself to reflect his wealth and social status. He ran and owned several companies, although he rarely spent an entire day at any of his businesses, preferring to stay home and dictate to his partners and employees over the telephone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Kasey's Confession Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds