• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Michelle Lesson 05

Michelle Lesson 05

12

Author's Note - Please read the earlier chapters. Each story is built on the previous ones, but you can enjoy them individually. All characters are 18 years of age or older. This is a work of fiction.

All of my incest stories are fantasy and do not reflect any real events or persons.

*****

Five o'clock arrived way too early. I turned off the alarm and kissed my wife, Valerie, on the neck. She stirred a little so I nibbled on her ear and teased a nipple with my fingers. She pushed my hand away and rolled on her side, covering her breasts. She was facing me so I kissed her lips and shook her shoulder. She shoved me away and mumbled something that I couldn't understand.

"Come on, Sweetheart. Time to get up." I said.

"Um hmm. Few minutes."'

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take care of my morning business and splash some water on my face. I walked back into the bedroom and put on a pair of shorts before going to the bed where my wife and daughter were sleeping. I grabbed Michelle's foot and shook it.

"Rise and shine, Baby Girl. Time to get going."

"Huh? What? Oh, morning Daddy."

"Got to get up. We're leaving in less than an hour."

"K."

I headed to the kitchen to cook some breakfast. Val's niece, Jae, was going on the boat with us today and I sent her a text asking if she wanted breakfast when she got here. Of course, she did. I started a pot of coffee. Since some of us were dealing with hang overs, I started to make a batch of my famous drunken waffles. About halfway through making the batter I heard Val scream from the bedroom. "Fucking son of a bitch!"

I ran to to see what was wrong. "What happened?" I asked turning the corner into the bedroom.

Val was staring at her phone. "That asshole put Margie in the hospital. I got to go."

"How bad?"

"Broke her wrist and messed up her face a little but nothing broken there. She called a couple hours ago. I didn't hear it. I got to run."

"I better not see that asshole again."

"The police have him, so I doubt you ever will. Take the girls to the lake. I'm gonna take care of Margie."

"Sure you don't need me?"

"No, no I don't. I'm bringing her back here for a couple days. I'll see you tonight." She kissed me and was off.

I headed back to the kitchen and bumped into Michelle coming out of the other bathroom. She was drying her hair but didn't have anything on. Her nipples were hard and her pussy looked freshly shaved. "Where's Mom going?" she asked.

"She has to go take care of Aunt Margie. Looks like just us going to the lake."

"Is she OK?"

"She'll be fine. Let's have a good day."

"Let me get dressed and I'll be out in a bit."

"I'll get breakfast then we can hook up the boat. Wanna load the cooler?"

"Yup. Got it."

I watched her tight, young, naked ass sway as she went to her room, then I went to the kitchen to get some sausage started and finish making the waffles. Just as the first waffle came out of the maker, Jae rang the door bell. I let her in with a quick kiss on the cheek and finished the girl's breakfast. While we ate I started to explain to the girls what happened to Margie. Jae was visibly upset cause she had lived with Margie for a few years. Michelle was pissed off too. The line to kick Tony's ass was growing by the minute.

During the conversation I got a text from Val. The broken wrist wasn't very bad but her sister would be in a cast for a few weeks. She had a black eye and fat lip but other than that she was fine. They needed to go fill a prescription then go see the prosecutor to get a restraining order. The police had Tony booked on assault and domestic violence charges. It turned out that he had been convicted of domestic violence in the past so bail should be high and the sentence long.

I hitched the boat to Michelle's truck while the girls packed the cooler with sodas and sandwiches and we headed to the lake. It took nearly an hour to climb the twisted mountain road pulling our 26 foot sailboat. No one was at the ramp when we arrived so we were able to get in the water quickly. I motored over to the slip while Michelle parked the truck. The girls met me at the dock with the cooler and we motored out of the marina. It was the first chance I really had to look at the girls. Both were wearing black boy shorts and white t-shirts over their swimsuits. I could see the black top of Jae's s bikini through her thin shirt. It was the same suit she had worn at our pool the night before. I noticed that Michelle had a green bow tied at the back of her neck. That meant she was wearing a top I had not yet seen.

When we cleared the last buoy I cut the motor and raised the mainsail. It filled with wind and we set off across the lake under wind power. Michelle had scampered to the bow and was unfurling the jib. With both sails raised we stated to really make headway. When she got back to the cockpit, Michelle took off her shirt. Her top was simply a collection of turquoise, green and yellow beads. Her nipples were poking through so that meant no lining.

"That top doesn't hide much." I said.

"I told you I had a surprise for you. This was it, but there's more." She turned away from me and wiggled out of her shorts. Once they were clear of her hips she bent over at the waist to push them the rest of the way down. I was treated to a great view of her bare ass cheeks. The bottom of this swimsuit was a green thong, slightly darker than the top that barely held her 36C tits. She stepped out of her shorts and turned around. "You like?"

"Where did you get that?" I asked. I couldn't admit in front of her cousin that I was excited by seeing my daughter in something so revealing.

"Jae got it for me for graduation."

I looked at my niece. She had already stripped down to her swim suit. Her suit was a black thong with a small black top. It had two strings tied behind her back but nothing around her neck. The top barely covered her nipples and showed some under boob. "What were you thinking buying her that?" I asked her.

"Chelle said she wanted her clothes to be a little more daring. So I got her something to help out." Jae said, licking her lips.

"A beaded bikini is a 'little' daring?"

"No, it's a LOT daring." Michelle said.

I was trying to hide my arousal. I was sailing across the lake with two young ladies in my boat wearing the skimpiest bikinis that I had seen. I had already slept with my daughter and I wanted to nail her cousin. Without my wife here it was going to be a long day. I trimmed the sails to compensate for a small shift in the wind. "I was thinking of Settlers Cove for lunch."

"Sounds good. How long till we get there?"

"A couple hours at least." Hopi Lake was a twenty-three mile long reservoir and Settlers Cove was at the end farthest from the marina.

"I'm gonna grab a quick nap inside." Michelle said.

"I think I'll go down too." Jae added. I didn't get the double meaning of her statement right away.

"OK girls. Use the rear bunk. It will be a smoother ride."

"Yes, Daddy, I know." Michelle said. Both girls headed down the ladder into the cabin.

All alone atop my boat I started to relax and enjoy the cruise. The wind was steady so I didn't have to do much in the way of trimming sails or correcting course. I wasn't surprised to hear giggles coming from below. What was different was the words I heard. The first voice I could hear was Jae's

"Oh yes, that's good. Lick me, Chelle"

"You taste good, Jae."

"You do too. I love your big clit."

I couldn't believe my ears. My daughter was having sex with her cousin right below my feet. From where I was I couldn't see what was going on. I had to be content listening to the sounds coming from below. The girls were seriously enjoying each others company. I opened the fly on my shorts and pulled out my cock. The lake wasn't busy yet and any motor boats should give me a wide berth. I stroked to the rhythm of moans and giggles I was hearing. Michelle came first.

"Oh, fuck yes...Right there... Eat me, Jae...OOOOOH SHIT."

"Quiet, your dad will hear." I had the feeling Michelle wanted me to hear them.

"He won't hear over the sail noise. Cum for me Jae!"

Jae's orgasm was defined by muffles moans. I came with her. The globs of white fluid landing on the deck and covering my hand. I licked the cum from my hand and stuffed my cock back in my pants. I splashed some lake water on the deck hoping to wash away the evidence. I checked my bearings and other boats. Then I yelled into the cabin. "Going on a port tack."

"Come on, Jae. Grab your suit. We need to move over to this side." Michelle was a seasoned sailor. She knew the turn I was about to make would cause the boat to heel over to the left and I felt the girls shift their weight to the right side. I moved to right side of the cockpit and turned the wheel. At the same time I pulled in the mainsheet, bringing the boom closer to the center of the boat. The boat leaned hard to the left, now traveling on an angle into the wind. I reset the jib and made a couple of quick trim adjustments before Michelle hollered up to me.

"How long are we going to be tacking?"

"Fifteen or twenty minutes. Should be making three tacks. Why?"

"We want to go up on the bow and tan. Can't do that while we are tacking."

"After we get through these tacks we will be on a reach. You should be good then. The wind is getting a little light so I may need to keep the jib up. If it's in the way, you might have to wait until we anchor."

"OK. We're gonna cum again... er...come up soon."

I ignored her slip but Jae didn't. I listened closely to the whispering from below.

"Shh!. We don't want him to know." Jae scolded her

"What are you afraid of? Daddy won't care if I do a little carpet munching."

"But I'm your cousin. He won't approve of that."

"What's he going to do? He can't leave the cockpit when we're on a tack."

"He can ground you or something."

"Mom said I'm an adult and can do what I want."

"But would she approve of you having sex with the family?"

"Just suck my tits."

I wanted to go down and join them or at least watch. What I didn't know was how many of the family sexcapades Jae knew about. Val had started sleeping with her sister just after Margie left High School and I was included shortly thereafter. I knew Jae was bisexual from conversations I had overheard. What I didn't know was if Margie and Jae had ever done anything or if Jae knew her father attempted to fuck Val, his own sister. If Jae only knew that I had been fucking Michelle and that she had learned the joys of pussy eating from her own mother, I might get the chance to do her myself.

"Tack to starboard in 30." I hollered to the girls.

"What?... OK we're ready."

It was a little early for another tack but I decided to throw in a couple extras just to mess with them.

"Tacking in 5...4...3...2. I turned the wheel hard right and the boat responded by settling into the water as we turned. The sails swung to the other side of the boat and she heeled to the right. I crossed the cockpit to sit on the left side. The girls should have moved with me as we made the turn. Again I trimmed the sails and set the jib. I listened for voices from below.

"Let's play a game, Jae. I'll do you when we are on this side of the boat and you do me on the other side."

"Sounds like fun. I need to get off again."

"Me too. I didn't finish before we had to move."

I wanted desperately to see Jae naked. I had seen her in a strip club a few years before. She had the big tits that all the women in the family had been blessed with and her nipples were large, a good half inch long and surrounded by big pale areoles. Her pussy hair was trimmed to make a landing strip but I wondered if it was completely shaved now. I had slept with both of her aunts and her cousin. I wanted to add her to my collection of partners from the family. Val would want her too.

Jae's moans began to float up from the cabin. I could tell she was close to cumming. I couldn't join them but Michelle had given me and idea. Since they were going to change positions when I changed tacks, I could control their actions just by turning the boat.

"Tacking to Port." I turned the wheel and changed direction again.

"Hey warn us next time. Jae was almost there." Michelle yelled.

"She was what?" I responded. I was getting a little more active in the game.

"I meant you almost threw her off the bunk."

"Sorry, it was getting shallow real quick and I had to turn." I lied.

"Just warn us a little if you can." It was Jae this time.

"Sorry Jae. Hope I didn't disturb you too much."

The voices changed to a whisper. "I think he knows 'Chelle."

"I do too. I told you he wouldn't mind."

"What do you think he's doing up there."

"Probable jerking off listening to us."

"I would love to see that."

"That's my dad!"

"Don't tell me you don't want to see him naked. I can tell by the way you look at him. He loved your tits in that bikini. Aunt Margie says he has a nice cock."

"What? How does she know."

"Oh come on. You don't know? She fucks him and your mom."

"No she doesn't.'" the girls were forgetting to whisper and I could hear the conversation easily.

"Yes she does. They've been doing it since before you were born."

"When did she tell you?"

"A couple years ago. We had just finished fucking."

"You have sex with Aunt Margie?"

"All the time if I can't find a date."

"I also told her I saw your dad in the strip club."

"Oh, shit." I thought. I didn't think Jae had seen me there but I was getting answers to some of my questions.

"Dad was in the club?"

"Yea, once. I wanted to give him a lap dance but he left first. I wish he had let me. It was going to be my best lap dance ever."

"Tack to Starboard." I yelled out loud. "30 seconds."

"OK, Daddy."

"Do you want to fuck my Dad?"

"Of course I do. I want what my aunts are getting. Sounds like fun. Maybe you should too."

"Jae! I... I... I... Couldn't do that."

That was close. We had sworn Michelle to secrecy about our sex life and she had passed the first test. Now I knew I could have Jae and if she knew about what Val and I were doing with Michelle, she should be OK with it.

"Tacking in 3...2...1...Tack!" I turned the wheel and went through my routine again. Once I had the boat started on a good starboard tack I yelled at Michelle. "I've got a couple tacks left before we can go on a reach. It would be easier if you could man the jib winches. There's starting to be a lot of traffic out here" We had gotten out of the marina early but now the powerboats were catching up. We have right-of-way with sail power but I never expect the motor boats to remember that.

"You mean woman the jib!" Michelle replied back. It was a joke she had picked up from her mother. "Be topside in a minute."

I heard rustling from the cabin as the girls put their suits back on. Michelle was the first up the ladder and back in the cockpit. Jae was following right behind her. She stopped at the top of the ladder to give me a good look at her cleavage before climbing into the cockpit. She adjusted her swim suit bottom as she stepped off the ladder letting me catch a quick glimpse of her pussy. She still had the strip of black hair. Michelle was at the winches making an adjustment to the jib. Jae sat down beside me on the seat. Her breast was rubbing against my arm.

"You handle your equipment really good, Uncle Joe." She said as she leaned over and kissed my cheek. Her nipples were hard and she let one rub against my bicep.

"How long till we get to Settlers Cove?" Michelle asked.

"Lemme see." I reached past Jae to check the GPS. She shifted to give me room but it only gave her a chance to rub both tits on my shoulder.

"About 45 minutes if the wind holds. You going to tan?" I sat back and let my hand slide across Jae's chest. I gave her boob a slight squeeze as my hand passed.

"When we get on a reach, yea, and I'm getting hungry."

"You shouldn't be," I said, "You just ate...before we left."

"Well I am."

"Just be patient. Get ready to tack."

"Aye. Aye. Skipper." She could be a smart ass. I taught her well.

"Jae, you ready to move."

"Yup."

"Ready to tack...TACK!"

I released the jib winch and turned the wheel. Jae was already moving and I followed. Michelle had been on the other side of the boat and was furiously cranking on that winch. The boat turned and took off quickly. With two of us working the sails it was the best turn yet. Michelle moved across the cabin to secure the other winch and her nearly naked ass brushed against my hard cock.

"We should be able to go on a reach in about five minutes. Then you two can go tan on the bow. You can furl the jib when you get up there."

"Great, Daddy. Thanks."

We didn't say much during the next few minutes. The girls were checking out a couple of guys coming up behind us on jet skis. The girls gave a friendly wave as they passed. They two young men waved back and then circled around behind us to jump our wake. They were clearly showing off for the girls and taking the chance to get another look at them. They kept a safe distance but stayed within site of us. They had jumped our wake three times by the time I could make the last turn for Settler's cove, each time getting a little closer. As long as everyone stayed safe, I was willing to let the kids have some fun.

I made the last turn for the cove and I let the girls head up to the bow to tan. The boat was more level and steady now. The girls made their way across the narrow deck beside the cabin holding on to the boom for support. This caused their tight asses to be pushed out over the side of the boat. The boys on the jet skis made a slow pass along our left side to get a good look. Both girls wiggled their butts as the boys passed. I could hear the young men whoop when they did this. The girls were furling the jib when the boys made the next pass so they only waved. By the time they circled around again Michelle was stretched out on the bow but Jae was waiting for them. She wanted them get one more look at her ass before she lay down.

The young man on the first jet ski suddenly slowed to get a good look. The second had to react quickly and ended up in the lake. Everyone was laughing when he popped to the surface. Jae blew him a kiss and lay down on the deck to tan. With some help from his buddy, our wet friend got back on his ride and they quickly caught back up with us. They matched our speed and said a few things to the girls. They then sped off toward Settlers Cove. I figured the girls told them where we were headed.

I was starting to see a large number of boats in the cove, which was not unusual. There is a large sandbar there that is used for a swimming area by boaters. I hollered at Michelle to help furl the mainsail. When we were done, I fired up the motor and took us the rest of the way under power. We located a good spot on the edge of the growing flotilla and dropped anchor. Michelle dropped through the front hatch to get the cooler and Jae walked around on the deck. I reached up to help her down into the cockpit. She smiled and jumped down into my arms, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. Michelle handed the cooler up the steps and we used it as a table for lunch,

"Hey, Daddy, can we go for a ride on the jet skis after lunch." Michelle asked.

"I don't see a problem. Just grab the life jackets. Why would you ever think those boys would come back?"

"Cause we're they two sexiest bitches on the lake." Jae said. She had smirk on her face and winked a me.

Again I just had to let the comment go or I would give myself away. I wanted to take these two below deck and fuck their brains out but I was not ready to tell Jae about my sexual experiences with Michelle. I stuffed a sandwich in my mouth so I wouldn't have to say anything. The girls also started eating their lunch. I was having trouble focusing on my meal. Jae was right. They were the two sexiest bitches on the lake. Before long I heard the sound of the jet skis. Jae looked up at the same time I did.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Michelle Lesson 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds