• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Little Guys have a Plan

The Little Guys have a Plan

My girlfriend, Joan is 29 years old, 5'5" tall with platinum blonde hair. She has two children from a previous marriage. She is not fat, her measurements are 38dd - 28 - 40. Her big breasts look great on her nice wide hips, plump ass, thick legs and sturdy calves. Joan likes to dress sexy, usually wearing red lipstick, a mini skirt, tight sweater, with pantyhose (no panties) and heels, when she goes to work. I have to keep close tabs on her because she is extremely naive.

Joan volunteers at the Center for Little People (a place where little people can socialize). When not volunteering at the, "Center" as she calls it, she works as a secretary for a large company. Often Joan will go straight from work to the Center and spend a couple of hours there, usually organizing events. I have showed up at the Center a couple of times after I got off work just to see what goes on there. I can tell you that Joan gets a lot of attention from the male dwarfs. The few times I have been there I have actually seen one of the smaller dwarfs standing right behind her to get a view of her large, panty less, ass.

One Friday evening, after a large event (they called it Casino Night) at the Center, Joan stayed to help clean up. I knew Joan would be home late, so I got a babysitter for the kids and went out with the guys. Also helping her were 5 of the male dwarfs (Johnny, Pete, Sam, Jim and Dave) as well as a female coordinator, Suzanne. Shortly after the cleanup started Suzanne went to Joan and said she had to rush home because of a minor family crisis. Joan understood and told her she would finish the clean up with the guys.

The Center was locked up, all of the blinds were shut and only the clean up crew was left.

Joan was helping fold chairs when Johnny came up to her and said, "Joan, I need to talk to you in private. It is very important."

Joan followed Johnny into the lounge area of the Center. The lounge area is room about 40' X 40'. It has three couches, several lounging chairs, a television, with video attachments and stereo equipment.

Johnny motioned Joan to sit on the couch, where she sat with Johnny standing directly in front of her.

Johnny said, "Joan we are going to have to call the police on you."

Joan was shocked, saying, "What are you talking about?"

Johnny said, "Tonight while you were working check-in for the card game Pete noticed you putting some of the entry money into your purse."

Joan said, "That's crazy. I did no such thing."

Johnny said, "I hope Pete is wrong but there is only one way to find out. How much money do you have in your purse?"

Joan said, "I don't know exactly, about $30.00 or $35.00."

Johnny said, "Great, we will get your purse and with the rest of the guys as witnesses, we will count the money in your purse."

Joan said, "Absolutely, let's do that."

Johnny asked her where her purse was and she told him in the closet behind the check-in table. Johnny asked Joan to go with him while he retrieved her purse. That way she could not accuse him of planting any money. Little did she know that all the guys had formulated a plan to see if they could get a piece of Joan's pussy pie. Prior to the event each of the guys got $20.00 in ones, fives and ten dollar bill to bring with them. They then put $100.00 in miscellaneous bills in a pocket inside Joan's purse. This was done while Johnny was talking to Joan in the lounge. The little devils figured a shot a fucking Joan was well worth the $25.00 each, which they may not even lose.

Johnny and Joan went to the closet behind the check-in table. Johnny called all of the guys to the table and explained what was going on, pretending the other guys had no idea of the alleged theft. Joan opened the closet and retrieved her purse. She opened her purse and removed her wallet. She looked in her wallet and there was $29.00 in miscellaneous currency.

She turned to Johnny and said, "See I told you I only had a little bit of money."

Johnny said, "I would love to believe you Joan, but could you check the rest of the purse for me please."

As she opened her purse and looked inside Joan said, "No problem, but there is..."

She stopped and noticed a wad of bills in the pocket flap inside of the purse. She slowly removed the wad of bills and said, "I, I, I this isn't mine."

Johnny grabbed the wad of bills from Joan and said, "Pete, call the police please."

Pete said, "Sure thing Johnny," and started to walk to the lounge where the phone was located.

Joan said, "Wait, no, don't call the police that is not my money. I didn't put that there."

Johnny said, "Joan, we don't want to call the police, you understand this is a felony and you will go to prison for probably 5 years or more."

Joan started to cry. Johnny grabbed hold of Joan's hand and escorted her to the lounge area and said, "Hold off on that call Pete."

Once in the lounge Johnny led Joan to the middle of a couch and sat her down. Joan, who was wearing a red sweater, black mini skirt, pantyhose and heels, crossed her legs when she sat down. She put her hands up to her, face sobbing uncontrollably.

Johnny was licking his lips, thinking to himself that this plan was working to perfection. He stood directly in front of Joan, put both of his hands on top of her pantyhose clad knees and leaned close to her face.

As he kneaded her thighs Johnny said, "Joan, you don't have to do 5 years in prison. There is a way that no one will ever know that you stole money from the Center."

Joan said, 'Wha, how?"

Johnny took hold of Joan's top leg and lifted if off her bottom leg leaving her sitting on the couch with her heels now flat on the floor. Johnny stood between Joan's legs and pried them apart. He moved forward until his chest rested on the edge of the couch and Joan's legs were spread open, exposing her crotch to the eager, wide eyed group of lechers in front of her.

Johnny stood there and said, "Joan, if you want to stay out of prison you will let me and the guys have a go at you. Now, I know you are no virgin, so having five little guys shoving their cocks into you and filling you full of cum, will not be something you can't do. Waddya say, yes we fuck you or no, you're fucked and off to prison you go."

Joan couldn't believe what was happening. On one hand she had never had more than one sexual partner at a time, much less FIVE (although they are pint sized with small cocks, she hoped). On the other hand she was married with two kids and could not afford to go to prison and be away from her family, not to mention the embarrassment it would cause.

Joan's mind was a blur as she said, "Johnny, if you guys fuck me you're not going to hurt me are you?"

She couldn't believe she just said that, but she thought about it and what choice did she have?

Johnny said, "Absolutely not, we just plan on putting a bunch of cum in your nice meaty pussy and perhaps all over your tender body. Sound like a plan, babe?"

Joan nodded, not believing how crude this little man was speaking to her, when in the past he was sweet as pie.

Immediately upon seeing her nod in agreement Johnny turned to the guys and said, "Let's go boys!"

As if this had been acted out before, the five of them went to work like a well oiled machine. Johnny extended his hands out to Joan who took hold of them and Johnny stepped back helping Joan to her feet. Once on her feet the rest of the group took the cushions off of the couches and formed a make-shift matt on the floor of the lounge. With all of the cushions in place there was plenty of room for the guys to do their deed with Joan.

Johnny escorted Joan to edge of the cushions then reached down to remove her heels from her. He held her heels in one hand and helped her to middle of the cushions where he motioned for her to sit.

Joan sat on the cushions, trying to protect what decency she had left, while the rest of the guys started to undress. As quick as you could say, "let's fuck" there were four naked, little men gathered around Joan (Johnny was still dressed and attending to Joan).

Johnny directed Joan to a seated position and stood between her outstretched legs. He got down on his knees and shimmied into Joan's crotch area. At the same time two guys (Pete and Sam) started removing Joan's sweater from her body. Johnny got the waistband of Joan's pantyhose and started to peel them from her. Joan had to lift her ass off the cushions and in no time she was naked from the waist down, save for her mini-skirt.

Once her sweater was off Pete and Sam wasted no time moving behind Joan and working the snaps loose from her bra. Each guy held one part of the bra in his hand and then ran around to front of Joan watching her cantaloupe sized breasts bounce free. Every man in the room let out either a moan or a low whistle, not believing their eyes at the size of Joan's breasts, areolas and nipples (which when hard are at least ¾" long).

Pete and Sam took hold of one of Joan's shoulders and helped her lie back on the cushions. Neither one wasting an opportunity to fondle the closest nipple (which was long and hard, due to the air conditioning in the room) as they assisted her down. Joan now had her back on the cushions and her legs, which she tried to keep closed, stretched out. Johnny put Joan's high heels back on her feet, grabbed an ankle in each hand, and walked them back towards Joan's head. When her legs were bent at the knees and her high heel clad feet flat on the cushions, Johnny proceeded to open Joan's legs wide, pushing her knees towards her head.

The guys could not believe what they had in front of them. Each was taking in the scene and had raging hard-ons ready to strike as soon as Johnny gave the command. Here was Joan, naked from the waist up with her massive tits filling her upper body from her chin to the middle of her torso (Joan did try to cover her breasts but her arms were quickly place on the cushion next to her body). Rock hard nipples extending from her mountainous breasts. Wearing a leather mini-skirt, hiked up to her waist, with her meaty pussy, covered with blonde hair, exposed for all to see.

Some of the guys got their phones and started taking pictures. Johnny quickly undressed and positioned himself prone on the cushions with his head right in front of Joan's cunt. Joan's head was spinning and all she could think of was, she was doing this to save her and her family from a prison sentence. She closed her eyes and knew the start to their feast on her body was only moments away.

Johnny said, "Okay boys, lets go," and he started licking, sucking and chewing on Joan's pussy.

Pete got on top of Joan, poured some baby oil all over her tits, and then placed his cock between her breasts. He crushed her tits together and started tit-fucking her. Sam positioned himself over Joan's head and guided his 4" long cock into her mouth (which she had no problem taking all the way) and started fucking her face. Jim and Dave each took hold of one of Joan's hands and assisted her in stroking each of their cocks.

They remained in these positions for a few minutes and then Johnny lifted his pussy juice soaked face up and said, "Switch boys and remember, NO ONE CUMS!"

Johnny moved to fuck Joan's tits. Pete moved up and shoved his cock in Joan's mouth. Dave started eating her out, while Sam and Jim each got a hand job. This rotation was maintained until they cycled back to where they started. When they did complete the rotation each one was ready to explode.

Johnny commanded, "Circle the wagons boys and let's give Joan a nice, little guys, cum shower, Waddya say?"

The five little men surrounded her head and breast area. After a few strokes on each of their cocks they almost simultaneously shot their respective loads on her face and tits. They reached down and massaged the cum onto her face and tits, then sat down around her to admire their handy-work. Joan started to get up, but as a group they pushed her back down onto the cushions.

Johnny said, "We're not done yet, Joan. That was merely the first course. Remember, we all still gotta fuck ya!"

Johnny said, "I think the guy with the biggest dick will go first. Line em' up boys."

Johnny had the biggest, measuring probably a full 5½", then Pete, Sam, Jim and Dave.

Johnny got down on the cushions, laid on his back next to Joan and said, "Joan, give me some head and get me hard again, I've just gotta feel inside that meaty pussy of yours!"

Joan leaned over, put Johnny's cock in her mouth, and in no time he was hard as a rock again.

Johnny lay on his back and said, "Okay Joan, get up and straddle me. I want you to ride me till I cum."

Even though the guys had cum they did not just stand around while Joan was getting Johnny hard again. They were busy, either sucking on one of Joan's pencil sized nipples, groping her thigh, or fingering her hairy pussy (which by the way was juicy as hell due to five guys sucking, licking and chewing on it).

Joan got to her knees and crawled over to Johnny. She positioned her pussy directly over Johnny's cock and slowly dropped down. She reached between her legs, felt his cock and guided it into her pussy with ease. In no time she was resting on Johnny with his cock completely inside her. Johnny could not believe how her pussy just surrounded his cock like a sheathe. Her pussy must have been a full 5° to 10° hotter than both of their body temperatures. Johnny was in heaven, he had never had a woman whose pussy felt, not only this hot, but also wrapped around his cock like a glove.

Johnny motioned Joan to lean down so he could maul her tits. She complied. Once he got hold of her nipples he used them as guides to direct Joan either up or down. Joan was grinding her clit on Johnny's stomach and her body started to involuntarily respond to the clitoral stimulation. She closed her eyes and seemingly forgot where she was and what was happening to her.

Joan was still on her knees on top of Johnny, she was bent over because Johnny had a vise like grip on each of her nipples. Johnny winked at Pete and Sam, who both knew what to do next. In her position, Joan's ass was completely exposed to anyone behind her, which just happened to be Pete. He stood directly behind her and due to his height his cock was almost perfectly in line with Joan's asshole.

Sam meanwhile was standing in front of Joan (who had her eyes closed and had no idea of Pete and Sam's intentions) and was preparing to once again attack her mouth. At the same time Jim and Dave were on either side of Joan preparing to take hold of Joan's arms and hold her still, just in case she resisted the fucking she was about to get in each of her bodily orifices.

Johnny said, "Okay boys, let's get this started."

In unison Pete and Sam each attacked their respective holes. Pete took hold of Joan's hips, found the entrance to her asshole and without warning shoved all 4" of his cock into her shitter. Joan opened her eyes immediately, only to find Sam standing inches away from her face, grabbing hold of her head and forcing his cock into her mouth. Joan tried to struggle but each of the little men was doing their part, in holding her in place.

Johnny, who was below Joan, took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked and chewed on it like it was a piece of licorice. Pete was ass fucking Joan like there was no tomorrow and Sam had a grip on Joan's head, with his cock buried to the hilt, and his balls slapping Joan on the chin with each successive stroke.

The guys did not last long and shortly after beginning this fucking they were individually exploding in their respective holes. Johnny shot a huge load into Joan's super hot pussy. Pete dumped a load into Joan's asshole and Sam had such a grip on Joan's head that she had no choice but to swallow the cum Sam deposited down her throat.

The group released their hold on Joan and she slumped on her side onto the cushions. She was not hurt at all (none of their cocks were big enough to cause any damage to this big girl), but sexually spent. What she did not know was that Jim and Dave still wanted their shot at her. Without any resistance from Joan they rolled her onto her stomach, pushed her legs together, lifter her mini-skirt covered ass in the air, stood behind her and fucked her doggy style until they came.

Now they were finished. Joan had just received ten loads of cum from five different little men. The guys dressed and left, with the exception of Johnny. He stayed, to help Joan get cleaned up and dressed.

Prior to leaving Johnny told Joan, "You know Joan, I am not sure that just this is enough to keep you out of prison. I will sleep on it and let you know tomorrow night at Bingo."

Joan said, "What do you mean? This was supposed to be it."

Johnny walked up to Joan, spread her legs apart, reached under her mini-skirt to her pantyhose covered pussy and started to rub it saying, "Nah definitely not enough, I need more of this, (rubbing her pussy even harder) before I can say you're not going to prison. Good night Joan."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Little Guys have a Plan

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 140 milliseconds