• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Orders

Mom's Orders

The time was around seven in the evening, I had just come back from Stella's place and she was in a snit for one reason or other. She had no intentions on doing what she had promised me earlier that day. Damn I was mad I spent some time working on her car and I finally got the generator in her Volkswagen squareback to keep the battery up.

I could have gotten on my old Harley Sporty and gone to Plant city for some train watching instead of working on her car but I wanted to be a nice guy for a few reasons, I wanted her to know I knew about things other than Harley Davidsons and sex and frankly figured it would have been worth some time in the sack.

One might think she would have hung around me as I worked on her car, and she'd be thinking what a smart guy I am, knowing how to get a generator to furnish the volts and amps needed to keep the battery up, but no she just had to go out with her other girl friends.

I don't know if Stella is trying to dump me or what the fuck's going on, I have had my eye on her Mom a few times and her Mom really looks great, probably the way Stella will look sometime later, the way I feel right now though, that'll be the day Frankenstein gets married. Sometimes her Mom would be reading the paper or a Danielle Steele novel through a nice pair of gold half-square style glasses and I have to say that for whatever reason when she is reading or when her glasses hang across her ample bosoms, and the light of the room is seen in them, there is something very feminine about that and I like it, maybe because it gets my loins stirred up.

I started to think about Mom and her reading glasses and the more I thought about them, the more I knew I could have a good time with them. Ah yes those black and silver oval glasses, also known as 'librarian style' with her home made glass beaded neck chains, not to be forgotten are her gold and silver half-glasses as well. Mom would not have a pair of glasses without a neck chain. I asked her why one time and she told me she had lost enough glasses but not since she had them on a chain.

Mom is out with her friends playing Bingo as is her Saturday night custom and I see a few pair of her glasses here and there around the house. I decide to take care of some needs as I was dressed in her skirt and blouse even going so far as to stuff her bra with socks and when I think of how hot Mom looks, it just made my times alone much nicer.

Five foot five and curves in the right places, ample boobs and long brown hair with streaks of grey with highlites, Mom takes great pride in her appearance, skirts and blouses or a dress are her styles of clothing.

What is really nice about Mom is that she sometimes thinks way outside the box of conventional thinking and just about any subject I wish to talk about is welcome as long as it is said in a respectful way, no curses or vulgarity involved.

I felt that since she has her glasses all over the house, she'd never miss a few pair and would always find a pair when she needed them.

This fetish for Mom's glasses became quite the rage, I found myself at thrift shops of all sorts and many of these shops had old glasses for sale so I started a collection of women's styles.

This went on for some time now and although I live at home with Mom, I have a good job and pay room and board. I was quite pleased with the situation, giving Mom some nice company, helping with the cost of living and the fringe benefit of having a fine old time with her glasses, which were always sparkling clean when I finished having my time with them.

One day, out of the blue, Mom asks,

"Jack, do you know why my glasses are always spotless and sparkling?"

"No Mom, I just figured you kept'em that way."

She just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Maybe," grabbed a pair and sat down to read 'The life and times of Dorothy Parker. Mom loves History and sometimes spoke her dream of living back in the 'Roaring twenties', hanging out with Dorothy Parker, Robert Benchly and Alexander Woolcott at the Algonquin, often called the Gonk, a hotel always crowded with literary figures.

I had wondered if she ever had an inkling what her son was doing with her reading glasses but I did stop cleaning them as well as I had been and figured Mom had enough to think about and I did not want her to draw attention to her glasses.

Half a year later I am still romancing Mom's glasses and as I do my thing, oh the fantasies of what Mom could do for me with her various styles of glasses going through my head, yes she'd be touching me all over down there with her sexy serious glasses and I thought that she might like to do some role play as a dominatrix.

One Saturday I went out to Plant City to watch some of those hundred and fifty car freight trains rumble through. I was there for a while and sitting on my Harley Low Rider. I dropped in at Popeye's for fried chicken and a drink, the lady behind the counter had to be in her early sixties and was, to me anyways, rather hot. She wore the company uniform but those black half-square glasses with the half-moons and beaded chain were hers and the thoughts I had kept me fairly hard most of the way home. I did not see a ring on this woman's hand and wondered if she spent her nights alone.

I am back at the house and all is quiet. Mom is out with a few friends from work playing bingo, her usual Saturday night thing. I am in my room dressed in her skirt; bra; and blouse as well as patent black heels. I was having such a good time, I came all over a pair of her sexy silver ovals and the release coupled with the thought Mom just got me off was damn nice, so nice I never heard Mom come into the house. by the time I did, It was too late to change without making any noise.

Damn It's early! what in Hell's bathroom is she here for now? I turned off the light by the bed so she would not see it under the door and hopefully won't bother looking in. She's walking down the hall, I hear the click clack of her patent black heels on the tiled floor. I'm as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rockin' chairs, the knob turns and this isn't gonna be good at all.

The light from the hallway cast enough light in the room so Mom could see her twenty year old son in her skirt and blouse with some idea of breasts, wearing her silver half-round glasses with the beaded chain over the back of his neck.

"And what do I have here?" asked Mom in a voice of surprise. She didn't sound angry at all.

She walked over and turned on the bedside lamp, putting a whole new light on the predicament.

"I knew you had a thing for my half-glasses, Jack," Mom said with a smirk, telling me, "It's hardly likely you have a problem seeing up close."

Well, it seems Mom knows or has an idea that her glasses get me so fucking horny, if she looks under the covers I'm screwed royally.

She sat her sexy ass on my bed and looked at me for a bit, I felt nervous and Mom had to know it.

"So Mom, why are you back so early? usually you're out much later."

"Oh I guess I was tired of playing Bingo, I haven't missed a Saturday night since who knows when." I'll get back to it sometime."

I saw her hand coming to me to grab the blanket and sheet and that is when the scene went into slow motion. It seemed like forever.

She pulled back the blanket and sheet and when she saw her half-glasses; silver and black ovals with their beaded chains wrapped round my cock she drew in a sharp breath of air.

"Oh MY, I had an idea you liked my glasses, but not like this though."Mom said in a sweet voice.

Her looks speak of deeper thoughts, like knowing her son has a deep sexual interest in her and a part of her loves the idea and part of her is confused,in short an emotional tug of war, who wins this game? does her need to be loved the way a woman should be loved win out over what society thinks is wrong? Mom made up her mind, "Fuck what society thinks." she says softly to herself.

Mom has a pair of gold half-square glasses hanging across her sumptuous boobs by a rather feminine glass beaded chain and the light from the bedside lamp shining in her glasses looks so hot and I feel my body is charged with sex.

I was glad I already came, Mom took her sexy silver ovals that took the brunt of my orgasm and cheerfully licked the cum off them.

"Well Jack, this stuff 's better than what's on those onion rings you're always on about."

I could not believe it, Mom's not mad at all, in fact, very much pleased.

"I had an idea you were keeping my glasses so clean and sparkling, why did you not say so?"

I just shrugged my shoulders. I may have felt it weird to take a real interest in Mom's things.

"Jack, I am rather touched, you love the way your Mom dresses so much that you like to dress the same way, even to the point of wearing my glasses with the neck chain. That is so sweet."

"What can I say Mom, you are such a hot looking woman."

"Seems you like my patent black heels to look sexy too. . .is that right?" Mom asks with a smile.

"Every time I see you wear'em Mom, they make you look so business like, so serious and hot."

"You ever do anything with my heels. . .Jack?"

Her words take me by surprise, Is Mom suggesting I did something wild with her cool; smooth; glossy; black heels? Somehow I ended up saying,

"Why would I do anything with your heels?"

As it so happened she is wearing a similar pair with a skinny heel, these too are in patent black. She took them off and placed them in front of me. I feel like I am in a trance. Is Mom telling me something or is she wanting to see if I like her heels.

Mom picks up a heel and holds it in such a way the sides are pressed together and I see a long skinny slit of the white inner sole. She puts a pair of half-glasses on the toe of the heel, her sexy black shoe is like an extension of herself, sexy, glossy black with half-glasses and so serious looking, I am surprised when Mom says,

"Jack. . .would you say this look like a woman's pussy?"

Boy, the things Mom says at times.

"Well, since you have been having such a good time with my glasses. . .

"You'll give them to me?"

"I doubt you're having trouble seeing up close, Jack."

"I could Mom."

"I think it is only fair I get to see you do what you have been doing with my glasses, how'd you ever get into this?

"My girl friends Mother.'

"Oh, she wears reading glasses?"

"Yeah, the half-square style, like these,that gave me idea's."

"Well, I need to see you do what you have been doing."

"O.K. Mom."

"You mean you'll do this for Mom?."

This is a fantasy of mine, Mom telling me to beat off all over her various styles of glasses as I wear her clothes. Of course I hope she'll want to do something as well.

"Mom orders you to kiss her gold half-moon style glasses as you pull on that hog of yours."

I started to remove her few other pairs of glasses from my short an curly's and to unwind the sexy beaded chains that were wrapped around me.

"Did I tell you to remove my glasses from down there? Did I tell you to remove the sexy neck chains?" her voice was dark and terse.

"No Mom you. . ."

"Did I tell you, you could speak? just don't speak and do what I told you to do."

I took her silver half-rounds and started to kiss and lick them and continued to smooch all her glasses and Mom is sitting on the bed, looking at me in a very different way and I am sure that her subconcious mind was having some interesting thoughts.

"Oh Mom I love your half-glasses, ovals and beads."

"And my sexy black heels? . . . Jack don't forget those."

"Mom, um tellin ya, I never did a thing with'em."

"You will dear, I can be sure of it." Damn Mom looks so hot, she also knows what I like.

"What makes you think I'd do something with your heels?"

"Let me see, you have your privates wrapped up with my beaded chains and glasses as you lie in bed in drag . . .could that be it?"

Mom's breathing heavier and she takes off her blouse and bra as her son stares at her while he's pulling his cock. I guess Mom's really turned on as she's pinching her nipples.

"Keep kissing my glasses, smooch'em good as you pull your pork for Mommy, that's an order".

Mom wasn't hollering but her voice seemed deadly serious.

My eyes were like saucers, staring at what seems to be a new pair of glasses hanging across Mom's fantastic tits.

I had to ask, "Mom, those glasses, are they new?"

"Oh, so you notice my new half-glasses? Just how long will it be till you blow your man sauce all over'em? I bet you'll have your eyes on them at all times, wondering when you will have the chance to romance them and symbolicly your Mom as well. Oh yes Jack, I see you with my new glasses sitting on the heel of my dress pump as you have your way with it."

"I never thought of that, Mom." I said but I sure liked the idea. It was amazing the things Mom could think of but as I said earlier, I liked that she thought outside the box of conventional thinking, but sometimes I got hit with the brutal truth as well.

I don't think Mom thinks I thought of that, I think she said it to give me something to think about when I have some alone time.

"I bet you will be doing a lot of new things during your alone time." Mom said said with a smile."

Her voice was a bit lower and quite serious and to be frank, I liked that

I did as she ordered, touching myself as I dragged her silver oval glasses all over my fat red cock and loving the feeling of those glasses and the way the light sparkled in them and pulling on my cock as well.

"Jack, take my oval style and kiss them."Said Mom as she kept pinching her nipples.

I took her oval style glasses and cleaned them with my shirt as they look so much better when the light from the lamp shines in them. I began kissing and sucking on them and got even harder. I had an idea. I took her other sexy heel and started to drag it over her nipples.

"OhYes, yes yes yes." Said Mom with a voice that conveyed the suggestion she is getting wet down there.

"Are you able to cum now dear? as it seems you just got off."

"Mom, take off your blouse and bra."

"Oh and what do you want me to do?"

"Well just do this for now."

Mom took off her blouse and bra and got closer to me.

"Put these on, Mom." And I gave her the ovals.

Now I have a pair of silver half-rounds with the the chain stretched out and I begin to run them past her nipple. Her left hand is tweaking her nipple as her right hand heads to her bush.

"Oh Ja-a-a-a-a-ck! " I knew the way she said that, she's feeling rather nice.

"I love your half-glasses mom, they make you look so serious and I would love you to be my dominatrix."

"Oh, I can do that for you," she chortled.

"Lie on the bed Mom."

"What?"

"Just what I said, Mom. Lie on the bed."

She did so and I opened her legs.

"What are you going to do?"Mom purred.

I had my head pretty close to her soft lovely muff and I started to rub her labia with her beaded neck chain and sexy half-glasses.

"A-a-a-a-h Ja-a-a-a-ck, that's so nice."

"You like that Mom?"

"Keep touching me down there." she spoke in a soft whisper.

I decided to finger fuck Mom and with my second and third fingers curled up I stuffed'em into her hot juicy pussy and gave her just what she wanted, Her love juices were all over my hand.

"Hmmm Jack, things'll be so different now."

"Like how Mom?'

"Well for one thing, no more lonely nights." Said Mom in a voice I knew meant we'd both be having some good times.

"Suck my tits Jack?" Mom asked softly.

Mom changed, now that she see's I have something down there, she wants it.

"Get closer Mom."

I grabbed her knockers and pushed them together and began to suck her fat stiff nipples. I did this for a few minutes.

"I have an idea Jack."

Mom got up and dragged over a chair by the bed and sat down.

"Sit on the bed facing me, Jack."

I did so.

Mom takes her sexy new half-glasses and wrapped the beads round my cock, She still has a fair amount of her sex juices and using her finger smeared some into her black patent heel. She takes her new glasses and places them on the heel of her shoe so they are looking at me and now holds my cock in her heel with her two hands and begins to jerk me off. Mom has the sweetest look on her face as she gets her son off with her heel and glasses.

I don't know how to describe how good; sexy; and erotic it is, the bedside lamps glow on Moms silver ovals part down her nose with the beaded glass chain dangling and moving in time to Moms awsum hand job, her sexy half-glasses sitting on the heel Mom has me fucking and yes, the light of the lamp bouncing off that sexy heel, the heel she referred to as looking like a woman's pussy, the heel so smooth on the inside as Mom smeared it with her love juice, so velvety smooth and tight, and considering how horny I am, my mind or what's left of it has a great time knowing Mom is helping me symbolically fuck her.

Mom licked the cum out of her heel to the point of knowing there'd be no cum left.

"Well Jack, how was it?" asked Mom.

"Oh Mom, it was so good and I'd do anything to keep this going."

"Anything?" Mom asked with a wicked smile."You'd do anything for your Mom?"

"Damn straight Mom. I'll do anything to keep this going on."

"Jack, let me fix you up a burger and we can talk about what we'll do tomorrow."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Mom's Orders

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds