• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • AMOST - Keri

AMOST - Keri

The fourth of a series of shorter tales featuring my mind-controlling protagonist (I seem to be on a roll). If you want to read about the protagonist and how his powers work, seek out my longer stories.

As always feedback is welcome.

---

All characters and events are fictional. Many are illegal, immoral and/or impossible. Never try this in real life. You do not have mental powers.

*****

You know when you wake up in a bad mood for no reason? There's nothing unusual or stressful about the day but for unknown reasons you just hate it anyway? Every little annoyance rankles, every person who jostles you on the sidewalk you just want to push into traffic. We all have days like that - I had one myself last week. The difference between me and you though, is that I can control minds.

Oh, don't worry, I didn't force anyone to walk into traffic. Lots of people did accidentally walk into lampposts, or suddenly have splitting headaches. Not very satisfying; by the time the evening wore on my mood was black as coal. I decided I needed a proper outlet for my temporary misanthropy. I needed a good old fashioned hate fuck.

I came to this decision while walking past a large modern office block. The worker drones were buzzing away for the evening. I walked into the reception and reached into the mind of a departing suit, who handed me his access card and immediately forgot he had done so. In the lift I pressed a floor at random, and emerged into an open plan office just like millions of other offices around the world. My street clothes drew the odd glance among the suited employees, but they were all to busy hurrying home to care overmuch. Some of the departing bodies were female, but none of much interest so far. In fact I had to walk to the end of the floor before I found what I was looking for.

Keri Hillhead was just finishing her work for the day. Computer off, she was rising from her chair when she caught my eye. 25, medium height, slim build, wavy dark blonde hair, full lips between defined cheekbones and above a very small slightly upturned nose - cute as a button. Dressed in conservative businesswear - gray jacket over a black dress ending just above the knees - it was hard to tell what her figure might be like. She certainly had good looking legs though, that at least was visible from her outfit as I reached her row of desks. Her mind was preoccupied with transitioning from work to leisure, thoughts of emails and deadlines mixing with plans to visit the gym. She didn't notice me approach her until I was a couple of yards away.

"Hey Keri. Just leaving?"

Keri turned and looked blankly at me.

"... Yes, just on my way out. Uh, you too?"

"Well I was but then David said to meet him in the conference room, and to drag you along too if you are still around. Looks like you didn't escape in time!"

"Ah heh, yeah. Okay, sure let's go."

Keri follows me as I head to the nearest bank of conference rooms. I seem to know her and her boss David, so she's a little embarrassed that she cannot remember who I am - in truth I had plucked her name and David's from her mind moments ago.

A quick mental scan shows we are the last people on this floor. There are others in the building but the risk is acceptable. I gesture to an open conference room and Keri enters. The lack of Davids in the room surprises her, but not as much as her sudden inability to move as I take control of her body. I close the door to the room (having marked it occupied on the touchpad next to the door). With the door closed the room is private but not soundproof, so I remove Keri's ability to talk; I suppose I could have taken her to a hotel or something but that would have ruined the spontaneity. Speaking of which, I issue a silent mental command to Keri and she shucks off her jacket and kicks black flats off her feet. When I approach her she looks at me wide eyed while her mind roils in panic and confusion. I take hold of her hips and spin her around before bending her over the conference table. Pulling her dress up around her hips I find lacy white panties and sheer tights; with one hand I pull these both down to expose her round well-defined ass. I have dropped my pants with my other hand and fished out my erect penis from my boxer shorts. In one move I line my dick up to her pussy and thrust forward.

Normally going in this fast would be painful for us both, but my mental abilities (and long experience) prepared for this moment by dialing up her arousal levels ten minutes ago. So when my dick pushes past her outer pussy lips it finds Keri to be already well lubricated. Which isn't to say she finds this pleasurable; her body may be ready but her mind is reeling from the sudden violation. I soothe her nerves a little to prevent her going into shock (feels like the mental equivalent of stroking a cat with tangled fur). Then I start fucking Keri. No buildup, no slowly deepening penetration. Just drawing back until only the tip is inside, then slamming forwards and burying my dick in the dirty-blonde's tight pussy. Then repeat. The table is heavy wood and metal so it doesn't move much, and with my hands around her waist I can pound Keri's pussy deep and hard. Keri's ass jiggles and her hair bounces. With a mental command she turns her head to the side so I can watch her expression. Eyes wincing, jaw clenched, cheek pressed against the shiny wooden surface. Less than ten minutes after meeting this hot blonde she is bent over and taking my dick deep inside her - such is the life of a mind controller.

I order Keri to raise herself to a standing position. I lose the view of her ass but gain two handfuls of firm breasts as I reach my hands to her front and under her dress. I also have her turn her head and lock lips with mine, which is a little awkward in this position but fun nonetheless. As Keri's tongue explores my mouth my fingers twist and pinch her nipples through her bra, just so I can feel those little spikes of pain from her mind on top of the growing ache caused by my continued fucking of her pussy.

I'd like to say I fucked Keri like this for hours, but in truth I lasted maybe five minutes of this vigorous pace before feeling my orgasm approach rapidly. I don't want to cum inside her pussy though - she won't get pregnant but that's not the concern here. Her dress has a zip at the back - I unzip it and quickly step away. Keri is almost as surprised at my withdrawal from her pussy as she was by the initial entrance; she's even more surprised when her arms reach to slip her dress off her shoulders and onto the ground. Her bra joins her dress on the floor of the conference room, as do her stockings and panties, and as she turns to face me I can see I made the right choice picking Keri for this evening's catharsis. Her body is fit and toned, long legs topped by a shapely ass. A flat stomach leads up to swelling breasts that are larger than her business attire suggested, at least Cs if not Ds; her nipples are a little red from my earlier rough treatment.

I could spend some time exploring her body but I'm not in the mood to take things slow. Instead Keri kneels in front of me, puts her hands behind her back, tilts her head up and opens her mouth. Without ceremony I step forwards and feed my dick to Keri, who dutifully takes about half of it inside her mouth before closing her lips tight around the shaft. I hold her head with my hands to keep her in place and with a mental command I suppress her gag reflex and relax her throat before pushing the rest of my dick into her. Keri's eyes bulge as she feels her air being cut off by my dick traveling down her throat, but she is unable to do move or struggle. I shift one hand to the back of her head while bearing down with my hips, forcing as much of my dick into her as possible. This also frees up my other hand, which I use to grope and pinch her breasts. After a few seconds of this (any more and Keri would start to pass out) I lift my dick out of her throat. Keri immediately takes a deep breath through her nose (her lips are still wrapped tightly around my dick). I let her take a few more breaths, then start fucking her mouth in earnest.

For the next couple of minutes the room is filled with the quiet wet sounds of my dick violating Keri's mouth. Each thrust plants the end of my dick in her throat, which grips and spasms around the head. Each withdrawal lets me feel her soft lips running along my shaft. Keri's mind is a battleground between pain and terror, but her body shows none of the emotional crisis. Its isn't long before I feel my orgasm rise again, and this time I let it happen. Only the head of my dick is inside Keri's mouth when the first spurt of cum flies out; I coat her tongue in warm cum before withdrawing my dick completely. The next load falls onto Keri's lips, and I make sure the rest is distributed around the rest of her face, so that by the time I am done Keri is liberally covered in my sticky cum from eyes to chin. It's a pretty impressive volume, but then I guess I did have quite a lot of frustration to work out of my system.

I permit Keri to move, and she falls to the side like a marionette whose strings have been cut, coughing and spluttering. She's too shocked to think straight but I'm watching her mind from the inside, and so I get a couple of second's warning before she lifts herself up and runs out of the conference room. I let her escape, sauntering out of the room to watch her pelt down the corridor. Quite a turn of speed on this one. She intends to run out to the elevator bank, but instead runs into the women's bathroom. Walking down the corridor I scan the area: still no-one else on this floor or on the ones immediately above or below. The office looks out onto a warehouse, so no spectators in other buildings to be concerned about. I grab a bottle of hand moisturizer from a desk as I pass.

By the time I get to the bathroom door Keri is almost done cleaning up, just as I had ordered her to. I stand to one side, removing my shoes, pants and boxers and applying the moisturizer liberally to my still hard penis. As Keri exits the bathroom I grab her from behind and push her to the ground. She falls onto her hands and knees, and with a mental command she drops her arms and places her head to the side on the floor. Keri's ass is in the air, round and prone. I bend on one knee as Keri reaches back with both hands and parts her ass, exposing her puckered asshole. I line my dick up and move until the head touches her asshole, then I bend over Keri's back and whisper in her ear.

"Sorry Keri, no escape for you. Until I'm done working out some tension you are mine to use in any way I want. And right now I want your ass."

I press down, and my moisturizer-coated dick slides into Keri's asshole. It's a tight fit, but I get the first couple of inches in and that's enough for me to start moving. At first I'm rocking back and forth but as I get deeper into Keri I can start properly pumping, and soon I am fucking this blonde office girl's ass with a steady rhythm.

This evening isn't about slow and gentle, however. So I take hold of her hips once again and increase my pace, until I am properly pounding Keri's ass. She cannot maintain her position under this anal assault, and her body collapses to lie prone on the floor. This does not stop me; I simply reposition to be kneeling over her and continue fucking her ass.

There is no space for thought in Keri's mind right now, the pain and shock at being naked on the floor of her office with a strange man violating her asshole occupies her fully. My own mind is similarly blank - the stresses and frustrations of today are washed away by the sight and feel of my dick sliding in and out of Keri's tight warm ass, trying with each downstroke to get as deep into her quivering body as possible.

Eventually I feel a wave of pleasure roll over me, and for the second time tonight I am ejaculating inside Keri. I bury my dick fully inside her, and spurts of cum are released into her bowels. After I've finished cumming I lie on top of Keri for a minute or so to catch my breath, before gingerly removing my sensitive dick from her ass and getting to my feet. Keri also rises, and on my orders heads back to the conference room. I gather up my own clothes and pop into the adjacent men's bathroom to dress and clean up.

By the time I exit the bathroom Keri is dressed and standing by her desk. She is looking dishevelled, that 'just been fucked' look. No doubt there is some carpet burn on her legs and arms under her clothes - no matter how much companies spend on making their offices look stylish they always seem to choose the cheapest roughest carpets. I stand in front of her, run my hands over her body and give her ass and breasts a final squeeze before saying:

"Thanks babe, you've been a great little stress toy. Good night now."

Keri sits down at her desk and rests her head in her arms. She falls instantly asleep. When she wakes she will have no memory of me or anything that transpired. She'll probably assume she just fell asleep at work. My experience suggests Keri likely won't wonder overmuch about her various aches and pains, or even the stickiness in her ass - people have an amazing ability to fool themselves.

Before I leave I take one last rifle through her memories and extract her home address. Keri's been a lot of fun, perhaps it would be nice to pay her a visit this weekend. I leave the office in a much better mood than when I entered, my head full of plans. Always nice to have something to look forward to on the weekend.

END

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • AMOST - Keri

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 69 milliseconds