• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Spoiled Sister Pt. 02

Spoiled Sister Pt. 02

By now she could have asked me to do anything and I would have done it.

"Anything you want."

"I like being naked as you can probably tell and I thought if you wouldn't mind I'd like to just be like this whenever I can. I know it will make you hard but please don't take your thing out while I'm around, that just wouldn't be right. Besides I'm not into guys to much right now so looking at your thing wouldn't really do anything for me."

Any thoughts I had about doing anything with my sister just went out the window. She wasn't into guys, didn't want to see me naked, just wanted to walk around naked and drive me nuts.

For the next couple of days she stayed mostly in her room, doing what I had no idea. Friday night mom and dad went out of town to visit some friends and said they'd be back late Sunday afternoon. Twenty minutes after they left Beth undressed in the kitchen and said she wanted me to do something for her.

"Would you suck on my tits for awhile if I sat on your lap"

That caught me completely by surprise but before I could say or do anything she was on my lap and pushing her tits against my face. Her nipples felt like little hard marbles as I licked and sucked them and while I did that she was grinding her crotch across my jeans.

"This isn't working, you have to eat me."

She stood up and pushed me back onto the couch and straddled my face.

"Just lick it, don't put your tongue inside my pussy and don't touch me with your hands or fingers."

She was in complete control and I did as she said.

She was so smooth, there wasn't a hint of a hair anywhere and she tasted so fresh and clean like she had just gotten out of the shower. I licked up and down both sides of her slit and then gently sucked on the bump at the top that hid her clit. She was holding my head and pulled it closer when I sucked around her clit and her moans got a little louder so I knew I was doing the right thing. By now I had one hell of a hard-on and thinking I'd pull it out and jack off I pulled on my zipper and instantly Beth pulled away.

"What are you doing, are you trying to jack off. I told you I didn't want to see your thing. They're silly looking when they're all swiveled up and when they're hard they look worst yet."

She stormed out of the room giving me the finger as she climbed the stairs leaving me again sitting there wondering what had happened

Part 3

A few minutes later she came back down from upstairs.

"I was being a spoiled brat about what happened and I'm sorry. Lets start over and if everything works out you can pull your thing out and jerk off when we're done."

She laid down on the couch and threw one leg over the back and kept the other one on the floor exposing herself completely.

"Come on just suck on me for a little bit, it won't take long and then you can jerk off."

I was pissed about what had happened but I couldn't pass up what was being offered and was soon between her legs lapping at her sweet tasting pussy. This time I concentrated on her clit and her moans got loader until she was almost screaming and then she came grabbing my head and squeezing it between her thighs. After a few seconds she let go and slid off the couch standing up and looking down on me.

"OK get it out, I'll watch but don't ask me to help or touch it because that's something I won't do."

I slid my pants down and started jacking off looking up at my naked sister who was standing there watching. Something wasn't right and the harder I tried the softer I got, for some reason I just couldn't do it. She just looked down on me and when she realized nothing was going to happen she smiled and shook her head.

"Maybe we'll try again later."

She stayed naked the rest of the week-end and four more times I brought her to an orgasm but even though I tried I could never cum. The rest of the summer was about the same, she'd stay naked during the day and I'd lick and suck her to her orgasm and then I'd try and get off but it never worked and she'd just smile and shake her head. When it was time for her to go back to school she just smiled and shook her head as we stood at the door and I realized that she was more spoiled than she'd ever been, it was all about her and nobody else.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Spoiled Sister Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds