• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hanson House Ch. 16

Hanson House Ch. 16

12

That same Saturday, Lisbeth and Grace were excused from the standard sport activity. Rose had decided it was better to keep the two sophomores separate from their peers. They didn't need the pressure of expectation from the other students. Besides, they had to be prepared to serve at the party that evening.

In the afternoon, both the pupils were taken away to be fitted for their party clothes. This didn't take long as their outfits were so skimpy -- g-string, stockings, suspender belt, high heels. Everything was in black. Otherwise they would be totally exposed to the party guests.

As a special treat they were then taken to a salon for a full waxing of their pubic hair. Lis minded that the least. For her the pain of the procedure was a wicked pleasure. The staff at the salon also administered a douching of their arseholes. Lis and Grace felt totally humiliated at being douched by strangers. Having their buttholes cleaned by others was uncomfortable but doing under the watch of strangers watched was the worst part of all.

Rose supervised the entire thing, explaining once more that the party guests had the right to demand service from the two young women and that they were not permitted to refuse.

The two novices listened carefully to everything Mistress Rose told them. They were incredibly excited at the thought of serving the party guests. That was the reason the two of them had so readily agreed to being selected. Like all the students at Hanson House they were desperately horny. A sex party held the promise of some new stimulation. Their cunts remained off limits in terms of the male appendage. Otherwise, it was understood, their holes would be fair game for the party guests. If they were lucky perhaps there would be an orgasm or two.

Near dusk, the two were placed in a big, luxury car and driven far across town. In the gloom they could see the long driveway running up to a very large two-storey house. It was obvious that the people who arranged these parties had a lot of money. It was no wonder Hanson House valued so highly the contributions made by these benefactors.

Amy met them at the front door. She was a tall Chinese woman, abut the same age with a cute face and a wide smile. Grace and Lis thought her absolutely stunning. They were a little surprised to see Amy wearing black silk trousers. The pupils had become accustomed to women "like them" wearing only skirts and tights. That wasn't the only reason they stared, however. Amy was topless and Lis and Grace both ogled her little B-cups, almost conical in shape and seemingly defying gravity.

With a giggle Amy took the students inside. She was used to being admired for her tits and her other talents. Amy had learned many things while at Hanson House before graduation only two years earlier. She explained her situation. "I finished my training at Hanson House but not my uni studies. I wasn't ready for my assignment but Mistress Rose felt I was ready to begin as a submissive. She spoke with the Carvers and they agreed I could be placed here with them."

"So the Carvers," enquired Grace. "They... he... is your Dominant now?"

"Just as a temporary thing," explained Amy. "Mistress Rose says I'll be chosen by someone all my own once I've done with my studies. But the Carvers are good friends of Hanson House and they all agreed I shouldn't have to wait to submit full-time. So while I am here I am getting some extra training as a service submissive."

"You mean like a housekeeper?" asked Grace with a sly grin.

Amy gave her a stony stare. "The Carvers already have a maid. Come on and see the house before we get ready."

It was a large house with plenty of space. An ideal venue for a party. The front room was full of big comfy lounges. The carpet was plush. On the floor were some giant pillows. At one end a large screen TV was mounted on the wall. It showed a fixed shot of an empty room with a large bed in the middle. Beyond that was an equally large dining area and a patio.

"Round here is the kitchen," Amy pointed out. "At the start, your job will be to fetch and serve drinks to everyone. We have someone come in especially to make the drinks so don't worry about that."

"So is that what you do as a service submissive?" asked Grace. "Helping at parties?"

"I do a lot of things," replied Amy patiently. "Some people have an aptitude for service, so I am told."

"No sex then?"

Amy smiled softly at that. "I help the Carvers get dressed in the mornings and undressed at night. I bathe Lady Carver when she wants. Things like that." She paused. "Sometimes Lady Carver has me serve them in bed. When she wants to, she makes me cum. Sometimes, after Lord Carver has shot in her, Lady Carver has me lick her cunt clean." Amy smiled a little wider. "She really enjoys me doing that."

"Oh," said Lis softly. "Sounds amazing."

Amy smiled again. "Also, part of the house rules is that Lord Carver can use my mouth when the Lady is away. Lady Carver travels on business a lot. When she is away, Lord Carver has me suck him off and drink his cum."

"But no sex?" asked Grace again. "I mean, you're still a virgin like us?"

Amy grinned. "No, no. You have the wrong idea. I submit fully to the Carvers. They agreed with Mistress Rose that it was too much to keep me a virgin for such a long time. So Lord Carver initiated me."

"Initiated? You mean he fucked you? You're not a virgin?"

'Well, yes," another grin. "I am sure I couldn't have survived much longer without a proper fucking in my cunt. Besides, when I was given to the Carvers, the Lady decided to use me as a gift for her son."

"I don't understand..." stammered Grace.

Amy paused again. The story was that Carver's son, Adam, had turned eighteen the previous year. Lady Carver had not wanted him to lose his virginity to, as she put it, "a drunken college slut". So she decided to arrange a "more suitable" slut for that purpose. Lady Carver had made Amy a gift to her son for him to use for sex.

"The rule was he could only have me here at home, in his bedroom," explained Amy. "He was allowed to fuck me a total of ten times over the summer break. He had to mark it off on the fridge each time he fucked me. He got a reward each time," she laughed. "I was really happy to serve the Carvers any way they wanted but it was a little weird to be screwed by their son. He's not bad. He'll be starting at Hanson House eventually to learn properly about being a Dominant."

"So your first fuck was a teenager?"

Amy paused again, still grinning. "No, no. You don't understand. I was initiated by the Carvers first. They wanted someone with a little experience for Adam. Lord Carver fucked me a few times before they gave me to Adam. They made sure I was initiated properly and they taught me what to do."

The other two were suddenly in awe of Amy and it showed on their faces.

"Yes, it was amazing and wonderful. Being initiated by them really made it worth having to wait. It was so great to have them both teach me. They were slow and gentle. Plus it was such a great honour to be fucked by Lord Carver. He is such an important man and I am so grateful to the Carvers." That wasn't all, however.

"He is huge. The biggest," Amy informed them solemnly. "I mean like a horse. The first couple of times I really needed the Lady to help me. Even now I still can't take his whole cock inside me." She giggled at the other two. "You wait. For sure you'll see it at the party and then you'll understand."

They swept through the rest of the house. There was another bedroom with a massive bed and lots of cushions. Upstairs, Amy took a few minutes to show off the dungeon. It was very different from the classrooms at Hanson House and more intimidating. Lis noted not only the wooden frames but the collection of canes and whips that hung on the far wall.

There was still another bedroom upstairs, with a massive bed in it, and Lis thought it looked like the one shown on the downstairs TV. Across another open area were French doors leading to a wide balcony.

Finally they were taken to Amy's room and the en-suite. "Put your things down there," she told them. "You can get dressed in your outfits in a minute. First you need to clean-out your backdoor. I've laid out the douches for you in the bathroom."

Grace started to protest but Amy was having none of it. "I know Mistress Rose had you cleaned out this afternoon. But I am responsible for you being properly prepared for the party. You probably should do it on each other to make sure you're both really clean. Use the lube."

Amy kept watch from the door. It was the second time that day the young students had cleaned their arseholes in front of strangers. Lisbeth was sure that eventually she'd become used to it.

As the sophomores douched one another, Amy filled them in on the rest of the party-goers. They were of different ages, though mostly in their forties. All of them were into kinky group sex fun and none of them could be shocked at all. Amy herself had seen enough to be quite sure of that.

"Not all of them are BDSM people," she went on. "Lord and Lady Carver are heavily into BDSM, of course. You'll work it out," she said breezily.

Some of the attendees had special preferences. One woman, Robyn, was a psychologist who reputedly lived with a woman but was obsessed with Lord Carver's "horse cock". Then there was Miss Kate, "straight" according to Amy, who had accepted the collar of a woman, her former housemaid, who loved to beat her savagely.

"It doesn't really matter because you have to obey any and every single thing the guests say to you. Make sure you remember that." Lisbeth and Grace, still cleaning their rectums, smiled at one another. It was a great honour to have been chosen to serve at the Carver's sex party. Both young women knew they'd give their all, no matter what was demanded of them.

"You can get dressed while I give myself an enema," she instructed. "Make sure you each wear one of those butt plugs." Amy had laid out three medium-sized, black butt plugs at the foot of her bed. Lis and Grace looked at one another but neither said a thing. It was clear that they should follow every order given by Amy as well. But the plugs were a good size and it took a little effort before both were firmly secured inside those young passages.

Grace and Lis thought their new outfits looked great. The sheer black stockings made their legs feel so sensual. The garter belts fit just right and the G-strings covered nothing at all.

Amy looked them over and decided they looked just right. The Carvers always wanted the "party helpers" to give a good impression.

She arranged herself on the bed, still nude and on her hands and knees. "Come on now," she said to Lisbeth. "Lick my arse so I can get myself off."

Lis was incredulous. After all, surely Amy was only barely above their own stations.

"I get a few privileges on party nights," Amy explained, "and this is one of them. Lady Carver taught me this. Its so much better to have a little orgasm before the party. To take the edge off."

Amy pulled her arse open with one hand and repeated her order to Lis. "Take turns licking my hole. You can play with your cunts as well if you want to cum."

Lis did as she was commanded. It wasn't the submission that motivated Lis, rather it was the kinky "dirty" nature of what Amy wanted. Pulling the arse cheeks wider, Lis deftly used her tongue on Amy's backdoor. She alternated between long, flat strokes and using the tip of her tongue to probe Amy's anus. Having just been cleaned with a full enema, the anus lacked any taste or even smell which made Lisbeth want to thrust her tongue even deeper.

Amy did as promised and strummed her clit as she was licked by young Lis. Her moans were genuine and her words of encouragement to Lis only made the dirty Dane want to try harder to pleasure her new friend.

Finally Grace was given a turn and she, too, shoved her face into Amy's pert backside. To her relief, however, she was required to lap at the other women's backside for a few moments before Amy erupted with a long series of soft moans and some gentle shuddering.

Finally all was done and, dressed in their party finery, the trio headed downstairs to the kitchen to meet Helen, the bartender. Amy gave boxes to Lis and Grace and they were sent throughout the house, laying out supplies of lube, condoms and towels.

The Carvers were home by then, however, and the students couldn't avoid them. Lord Carver was a tall handsome man. He was in his early fifties and greying a little, but he still looked trim and fit.

Lord Carver paused to inspect his sophomore "party helpers". They looked sexy and tempting in their outfits, young tits standing proud and lovely thighs set-off by their black high-heels. Carver was a man accustomed to having his way and receiving compliance from submissives. With a twirl of his finger he signalled they should turn for him to inspect. As they spun slowly he grabbed both their butts, pleased by the benefits of compulsory sport at Hanson House.

"Rose has done well," he said to his wife with a grin. "Good to have some fresh novices to help us out." He made sure to tap the butt plugs sitting snugly inside each young rectum. A little humiliation was just the thing to remind the two sophomores that they were at the party for the pleasures of the guests. His quick touch did the trick.

Lord Carver also helped himself to a handful of Grace's huge tits. He smiled wide as he squeezed her double-D melons. "Real?" he enquired, although he already knew the answer. Grace still could be shocked at being touched so casually. She merely nodded in reply as Lord Carver hefted her tits and gently pulled at her nipples. It was impressive, indeed, to see such development on a young woman. He grunted and then, seemingly satisfied, the older man turned and headed off to the far end of the house.

Lady Carver paused for a moment, catching Lis's eye. "Don't worry. Rose sent us a report on both of you. Your talents will be in demand tonight." Lis felt a little reassured although a little worried at the same time. What was it that Lady Carver expected?

It wasn't their treatment from Lord Carver that had shocked Lisbeth. The young Dane had realised at first sight that "Lord" Carver was actually Dean Carver, head of the university law school. He was an important and influential man.

Perhaps for the first time Lisbeth really understood the nature of the contract they had all signed when entering Hanson House. It was a serious business run by serious people. They meant to keep their secrets, too. Lis knew well that she had to guard closely everything at the party and back at Hanson House. Lord Carver had the power to ruin the life of anyone who breached the code of secrecy.

The huge house soon filled with party guests. Lis and Grace were kept busy bringing out drinks from the bar. There was a small amount of fondling and both the students received a lot of compliments for their pretty looks and their revealing outfits. Grace wondered why the men, at least, were not mauling her tits. But the secret was that the guests all knew to wait for the usual signal to commence the play.

Miss Kate had arrived looking splendid as she trailed a gorgeous, statuesque African woman. The heavy leather collar around her neck was connected to the other woman's hand by a short chain leash. Her tight leather harness pushed her tits out and left her holes exposed. She had great legs and a tight backside, Lis could see that for herself. Lis and Grace noticed that Miss Kate did not leave the side of her owner. That was Meriem, a tall West African woman with a regal bearing and, if Amy was right, a cruel streak.

Other guests had arrived in pairs mostly, although there were a few singles. One of those was Doctor Robyn, the psychologist. She was dressed as if she'd just left her office. It was a little surprise to see most of the guests wearing "regular" clothes although some of the women had left little to the imagination.

What got the party going was the response of Lord Carver to Robyn. "Alright Doctor," said Lord Carver loudly. As was the norm at the Carver's parties, Robyn had been begging Lord Carver to take out his cock so that she could have the first suck of the evening. The psychologist had never bothered to analyse her desire for the male appendage. The important thing was that she was fascinated by cocks, the bigger the better -- and Lord Carver had the biggest in the city.

She was a short and vivacious woman, with blonde spiky hair and a plump body. Lis and Grace saw all of that when they returned from the bar with trays of drinks and the good doctor was on her knees, naked. She had both her small hands wrapped around a massive cock and was struggling to fellate Lord Carver. It was so obviously true -- he did, indeed, have a "horse cock". Lis knew all the boasts about men who were "as thick as my wrist" but in the case of Lord Carver it was very nearly true.

Doctor Robyn grinned and drooled as she struggled to fit the first couple of inches of him into her mouth. She was hungry and excited, moaning loudly as she worked. "How could I ever get tired of this monster?" she muttered to Lord Carver. Lis looked over at Amy, who gave her a knowing wink, and hoped she'd not be expected to service the party host.

With the doctor taking her liberties with the host, a general state of sucking and fucking broke out. Without a word, a man and woman grabbed Grace and proceeded, at last, to give her tits a mauling. They each seemed as excited as the other and Grace was just as turned-on by their sucking and biting of her big tits.

Lis was directed to a corner of the room and told she was to "entertain the men in between". Several were already waiting with their cocks out. Even Lisbeth was taken aback by the ease with which everyone had started the party. In the far corner Amy was already on her knees, fellating two men in preparation for a spit-roast. She was experienced at these parties now and was always offered to the guests "no holes barred". Amy enjoyed being fucked at the Carvers' sex parties and she was ever prepared for the guests to have their way with her.

With all that was happening Lis didn't question that she was being forced to suck the cocks of strangers. She remembered her orders and was happy to be able to serve. Men wanted their cocks sucked while they were waiting a turn with one of the women. \It hardly mattered that every man was already fully erect -- Lis was required to take one thick cock after another into her mouth and to pleasure them as the men went to and fro.

She took to her task with gusto, naturally, smiling at each man before he shoved his straining cock to the back of her mouth. More than most students, Lis craved to be taken and used -- and even abused if that was how it turned out. She knew the taste of fear but for her it only added to the thrill of her submission. With so many new men and new cocks to serve, she knew she was helpless. It made her even hotter to know that the women might use her sexually, The evidence of female arousal was obvious in the cunt juice LIs was tasting on some of those swollen shafts.

Doctor Robyn was still enjoying herself handling Lord Carver's huge cock. He was a freak of nature and Robyn, despite loving a woman, always looked forward to being able to touch and taste it. Most of the women at these parties took their turns with the huge phallus but some remained intimidated by his size. Robyn seemed to act as if she had possession of that might weapon -- she never let it out of her hands. It was all in fun and Lady Carver always enjoyed the fact her husband could have another woman worship his mighty phallus.

As the action developed, Grace was passed around and it seemed like everyone had a turn at sucking on her tits or thrusting their cock through her ample cleavage. This was more like what Grace had expected from a sex party. She knew her big tits were irresistible to men and women. As "fresh meat" she was the hit of the evening.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Hanson House Ch. 16

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds